The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 13th, 2010, 05:49 AM
JettenD
Beginning Trainer

hmm I'm at the SS I caught a mag I brought it to the elevator but it didn't do anything? :/

Edit: I just figured it out I love how this game is actually a challenge.

Last edited by JettenD; November 13th, 2010 at 06:39 AM.
Old November 13th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Baronnecro
AKA TolerantX

Nature: Careful
hilarious and camp I love it... you better have Evil Dead references or from "the Living Dead"
Old November 13th, 2010, 12:35 PM
minime010
|...I have returned...|

Nature: Gentle
I don't know if you're accepting anyone, but can i be a spriter?

Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-
Old November 13th, 2010, 02:05 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
If I were to patch the new IPS Patch with an older patch would any glitches happen? Cause I beat the Champion at Evergrande City Pokemon League.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old November 14th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
If I were to patch the new IPS Patch with an older patch would any glitches happen? Cause I beat the Champion at Evergrande City Pokemon League.
You can patch an IPS over the game without any problems (usually).

Quote:
Originally Posted by minime010 View Post
I don't know if you're accepting anyone, but can i be a spriter?
Thank you for your offer - and I may keep you in mind for a later project I have planned, similar to Snakewood - but pretty much all of the sprites have been made now, and I don't find myself in need of a spriter at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronnecro View Post
hilarious and camp I love it... you better have Evil Dead references or from "the Living Dead"
Why don't you go look for some?

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old November 14th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Ramesses
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
In the attachment, Ive illustrated the only paths that are slightly possible, but getting into position for them are impossible. Im even standing on the dry spot you added, which doesnt really help at all....

EDIT: Now, if the rock that's a Chess Knight's jump from my guy (2 spots up, one spot to the right) was moved to the right one space, then it'd be possible...
Was some of this rocks moved in right way? Also have a question: how can I get Strengh and bicycle? Shall I come back to Rustboro and searching for it?

Btw. I'm playing this hack for a bit while and I want to describe my feelings about it.

I'm very surprised...I've never suspected that something really good can came to be in Pokemon World...Awesome ideas, plot, situations...sometimes it's a bit hard, especially at the beginning, but I know - high levels of trainer's Pokemon because of hard times in Hoenn Even my wife was surprised seeing zombie Pokemon ...hope to end this hack in unnexpected way (I have some idea, but it's only my guesswork), because, as I read older posts, people are very content of your work with that.
Old November 14th, 2010, 08:01 AM
JettenD
Beginning Trainer

crap I'm stuck, can anyone help me? I just joined that..purple haired chick..or whatever the hell her name is, beat the tower got the bike..or scooter? what do I do now?
Old November 14th, 2010, 08:18 AM
DonMoosavi

I don't know if you answered this, but what do you have planned for pokemon keratin? What's the basic premise? I know you're not even done this hack, im just curious as to what's next in line after this...
Old November 14th, 2010, 08:44 AM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesses View Post
Was some of this rocks moved in right way? Also have a question: how can I get Strengh and bicycle? Shall I come back to Rustboro and searching for it?
The bike is replaced by a Yellow Vespa that you get from the Monastary that replaced Lavaridge Town. Strength, from what I can tell, is nowhere to be found in the hack yet. And the rocks I talked about, Im not sure if they have been moved yet but it didnt matter since I started using the Walk Through Walls code to get the item.
Old November 14th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettenD View Post
crap I'm stuck, can anyone help me? I just joined that..purple haired chick..or whatever the hell her name is, beat the tower got the bike..or scooter? what do I do now?
Use the Yellow Vespa to climb the mudslides out of the desert and head north.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoosavi View Post
I don't know if you answered this, but what do you have planned for pokemon keratin? What's the basic premise? I know you're not even done this hack, im just curious as to what's next in line after this...
Keratin...
Spoiler:
...will be set in a single huge city, named Kahuto, ruled by multiple warring crime gangs: The International Guild of Clowns, the Meat Mafia and the Voltmeisters. However, the balance of power is upset when two new gangs try to muscle in on the scene: the infamous Team Rocket and a rock band called Bad Sofa. You can either join one of these teams and complete missions in Kahuto to advance the team's cause, or you can work for Prof. Ork, the region's resident Pokémon Professor, in a slightly illegal capacity. So yeah, that's it. I've actually made a little bit of it already, and it seems like it won't be too much of a challenge to make until the player gets really deep into the storyline. Like Snakewood, it will be full of references and really, really stupid things that are also really funny.

Quote:
The bike is replaced by a Yellow Vespa that you get from the Monastary that replaced Lavaridge Town. Strength, from what I can tell, is nowhere to be found in the hack yet. And the rocks I talked about, Im not sure if they have been moved yet but it didnt matter since I started using the Walk Through Walls code to get the item.
The rocks, I think, have been moved in the latest update, but I'm not sure.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old November 14th, 2010, 09:53 AM
JettenD
Beginning Trainer

]dude, you're a god when it comes to making a hacked rom
Spoiler:
by the way I liked getting totodile in this :D totodile
Old November 14th, 2010, 06:47 PM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
The rocks, I think, have been moved in the latest update, but I'm not sure.
It doesnt really matter, I got it with Walk Through Walls. I also found my way past those Strength boulders north of Rustbouro. Brilliant Dex entry for what you have planned there.

EDIT: Though I dont plan on keeping the effects saved, I just took a peek at the complete Pokedex. Brilliant entries at the bottom Cutlerine!

Last edited by cheatfreak23; November 14th, 2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Fixed grammar mistakes
Old November 15th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
It doesnt really matter, I got it with Walk Through Walls. I also found my way past those Strength boulders north of Rustbouro. Brilliant Dex entry for what you have planned there.

EDIT: Though I dont plan on keeping the effects saved, I just took a peek at the complete Pokedex. Brilliant entries at the bottom Cutlerine!
I trust you are talking about the Pokémon that replace the Hoenn legendaries? Yes, I like them too.

Old November 15th, 2010, 03:41 AM
jakkinho
Beginning Trainer

Hi I've been playing this hack for the last week and I must say that I am really amused by this one. Keep up the good work!

Also I've got a few questions:

- i found the roclobster, but is there any way to get out of there? I can't find a spot to "dive up" or anything else. And is it possible to catch it with an ultra ball? I've been trying for the last hour but it hasn't worked yet (got it paralyzed & lowest hp ever.)
Edit: Found how to get out, but still wasn't able to catch it don't wanna waste my afro ball
Edit 2: Finally caught it with an ultra ball!
- is it possible to return to fort draco? I didn't read the entire thread so my apologies if you already answered this question.

- where can i find badge number 4? I got 1-3 and 5-7, and i expect to recieve nr 8 after defeating norman (not strong enough for him right now)

Also to mention, I haven't got the latest version, It's the first time I'm using a hack and I still need to figure some things out about patching/updating and stuff.

Last edited by jakkinho; November 15th, 2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:36 AM
JettenD
Beginning Trainer

there's a bug in lilycove cave, there's a couple you fight and if you talk to the girl after, it replays what happened back in the cave with cutmans daughter.
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakkinho View Post
Hi I've been playing this hack for the last week and I must say that I am really amused by this one. Keep up the good work!

Also I've got a few questions:

- i found the roclobster, but is there any way to get out of there? I can't find a spot to "dive up" or anything else. And is it possible to catch it with an ultra ball? I've been trying for the last hour but it hasn't worked yet (got it paralyzed & lowest hp ever.)
Edit: Found how to get out, but still wasn't able to catch it don't wanna waste my afro ball
Edit 2: Finally caught it with an ultra ball!
- is it possible to return to fort draco? I didn't read the entire thread so my apologies if you already answered this question.

- where can i find badge number 4? I got 1-3 and 5-7, and i expect to recieve nr 8 after defeating norman (not strong enough for him right now)

Also to mention, I haven't got the latest version, It's the first time I'm using a hack and I still need to figure some things out about patching/updating and stuff.
The badges will work out. Kind of. And no, you can't get back to Fort Draco - yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettenD View Post
there's a bug in lilycove cave, there's a couple you fight and if you talk to the girl after, it replays what happened back in the cave with cutmans daughter.
Thanks, I'll fix that.

Old November 15th, 2010, 05:48 AM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
I trust you are talking about the Pokémon that replace the Hoenn legendaries? Yes, I like them too.
Yes, I mean the replacements for the Regis. I also meant for the last 5-7 entries in the Dex as well. This really only stemmed from my desire to have captured that robot camera and that Shadeu thing in the Island of Calm, if I can capture either of them at all.
Old November 15th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Yes, I mean the replacements for the Regis. I also meant for the last 5-7 entries in the Dex as well. This really only stemmed from my desire to have captured that robot camera and that Shadeu thing in the Island of Calm, if I can capture either of them at all.
Ah, the three Furis. They're really, really weird. Also they don't have sprites yet, so don't go looking for them. Neither does Téa Barqán, so same goes for that.

X32763, the psychotic camera, isn't strictly a legendary, but it's really, really strong. I expect it obliterated you with Data Stream, like it did to me?

Oh yeah, and please don't give away the identity of the legendary Pokémon that lies between Emonga and Lúca Zamón. That's meant to be something of a little plot twist.

EDIT: And Shaderu is available, but since it's so powerful, it's a post-League, secret quest kind of thing that I haven't implemented yet.

Last edited by Cutlerine; November 15th, 2010 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Clarification for Shaderu~
Old November 15th, 2010, 08:03 AM
meboli
Unhatched Egg

Old November 15th, 2010, 11:33 AM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
Ah, the three Furis. They're really, really weird. Also they don't have sprites yet, so don't go looking for them. Neither does Téa Barqán, so same goes for that.

X32763, the psychotic camera, isn't strictly a legendary, but it's really, really strong. I expect it obliterated you with Data Stream, like it did to me?

Oh yeah, and please don't give away the identity of the legendary Pokémon that lies between Emonga and Lúca Zamón. That's meant to be something of a little plot twist.

EDIT: And Shaderu is available, but since it's so powerful, it's a post-League, secret quest kind of thing that I haven't implemented yet.
Dont worry. Im not some jerk who goes around and spoils things like this. As far as Shaderu, I was refering to those X panel traps in the Island of Calm and if they were catchable. For the camera, I was already so high leveled and I dont recall it ever using Data Stream. Im gonna restart after the next update so I can see if I can catch him.
Old November 15th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Dont worry. Im not some jerk who goes around and spoils things like this. As far as Shaderu, I was refering to those X panel traps in the Island of Calm and if they were catchable. For the camera, I was already so high leveled and I dont recall it ever using Data Stream. Im gonna restart after the next update so I can see if I can catch him.
OK!

New IPS will probably be up tomorrow - if I can level myself enough to test Esau's script...

Old November 15th, 2010, 03:52 PM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
OK! New IPS will probably be up tomorrow - if I can level myself enough to test Esau's script...
Oh, one more question: What plans do you have for that house in Rustboro that the sign says its a bank?
Old November 15th, 2010, 09:07 PM
fadeawayrequiem
Beginning Trainer

I've been playing this for a couple days now, and I must say, this is one of the most unique plots I've ever seen!

I'm a little stuck though. I'm inside the layer of the purple-haired people, and I need a flashlight to go forward. I've searched everywhere, but I can't seem to find it.
Old November 15th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Oh, one more question: What plans do you have for that house in Rustboro that the sign says its a bank?
That's actually a reference to one of my first hacks, Pokémon Solar, when that building was a bank and the top floor was a vault that was 'impossible' to get into - unless you stood in the stairway and span around repeatedly. Ah, happy days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeawayrequiem View Post
I've been playing this for a couple days now, and I must say, this is one of the most unique plots I've ever seen!

I'm a little stuck though. I'm inside the layer of the purple-haired people, and I need a flashlight to go forward. I've searched everywhere, but I can't seem to find it.
Um... The Inquisition are liars. You don't actually need a flashlight. Just take the Leap of Faith and step into the unknown...

Old November 16th, 2010, 12:46 AM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
That's actually a reference to one of my first hacks, Pokémon Solar, when that building was a bank and the top floor was a vault that was 'impossible' to get into - unless you stood in the stairway and span around repeatedly. Ah, happy days.
Pokemon Solar? Ive never heard of that hack...

Sponsored Links