• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 BW back sprites~ Your sig is organized, centered, and stylized. Simplicity is nice. ^o^
Ew, I'm pretty sure my CSS days are coming to an end.. (Now the text box is zapped into an image :<).

Melody

Banned
Years
3/10

Yes it does happen to be inferior. Should you care at this point? Probably not. You really don't need to put a lot into your signature until you build friendships and such here. A fancy signature is only the hallmark of someone who has fully decided to call PC their home on the web. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't think that's completely true. My sister has a nice signature and she's rarely on here, and I had a nice signature before I called PC a 'home' of mine.

Anyways:

7/10
It's a cute image, but the quality doesn't seem to be at it's best. The glow isn't blinding though, so that's a plus. The title tag I'm assuming is on the image seems to be out of the blue though.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Nearly all of your themes have been awesome. This one isn't an exception. o3o;
The CSS is nice, images are awesome and the whole stuff is neatly organized. <3

9.5//10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
8/10
Awsome pic, basic CSS, nice colours... :3

Mines not amazing!~

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2011
9/10 cool,but not perfect
I know mine sucks.I never make it I get it of google(sue me)
but pc is my home no matter wt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back