The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing

Notices

Fan Fiction and Writing Submit your stories and poems.

Old May 26th, 2010, 04:19 PM
pokefan345
モードストリート スター

Nature: Adamant
In Chapter Three I mentioned that their team's name was Team Targa. At least I think so...

Anyway, I've just finished a mockup of Zack's Pokénav and uploaded it. I don't like the way that the bevel & emboss turned out along the edges, though. Inexperience with Photoshop this time I guess. Zack's Pokénav

Chapter Five is being worked on!

Last edited by pokefan345; November 21st, 2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old November 21st, 2010, 02:26 PM
pokefan345
モードストリート スター

Here we go! Chapter 5. By the way, it gets a little dark here. Open the spoiler if you want to know why before you read.
Spoiler:
A teacher threatens to kill a student because he didn't want to join the villainous team.

Pokemon: The Almia Conspiracy

Chapter Five

Zack was sitting in Field class at his first day at the Trainer Academy. His entire class was sitting outside in the expansive grass field located outside the main building of the Academy. The teacher, Mr. Tyler was teaching them about catching Pokemon.

“You can lower a Pokemon’s HP down a lot before it faints. If you get it down pretty low then it will be easier to catch.” Mr. Tyler was explaining to them, while Zack was starting to doze off.

Data, on the other hand, was listening with rapt attention even though he already knew all of these things.

Finally, Mr. Tyler announced, “It is now time to go and catch Pokemon! You will have the rest of 6th period to catch as many Pokemon as you want to. Here in front of me are 30 Poke Balls of assorted kinds. Take a few at a time, and catch Pokemon!”

“Start in 1… 2… 3!” he said afterwards, and all the kids rocketed off with Poke Balls in their hands.

Zack was wandering around looking for some Pokemon, until he bumped into an Axew, which promptly attacked him.

“Go, Staraptor!” Zack exclaimed, and Staraptor came out of its Poke Ball.

“Starrr!” Staraptor cried, lifting up its wings for an intimidating effect.

“Axeeewwww!” the Axew exclaimed as it used Dragon Rage on Staraptor, wounding it significantly.

“Whoa, this thing is strong! OK, Staraptor, use Aerial Ace!” Zack commanded, and Staraptor attacked the Axew with Aerial Ace.

The Axew stumbled around dizzily until it sat down on the ground to rest. Zack noticed that its HP was very low, and threw a Great Ball at it. The ball rocked until it made a faint clicking noise, signifying that it had been successfully captured. His Pokenav let out a short tone and a vibration, and Zack removed it from his pocket and pressed the button on the bottom of the device to wake it up. He noticed that the Pokedex app was open and showing the entry for Axew, which was now filled in. He clicked through the Pokedex until it asked him if he would like to nickname the Axew. He decided not to name it for now, and the app exited to his home screen.

Zack continued to catch a Golett, a Purrloin, and a Skweed. Data had caught a Spinda, an Aerocanis, and a Mosslus.

After everyone presented their Pokemon, Mr. Tyler said, “Now, the school requires that I give each one of you an Eevee for you to evolve into whatever you want it to."

There was a murmur of assent passing through the class as the teacher passed out the Eevees inside their School Balls, Poke Balls with an ornate pattern on the front with the school’s coat of arms emblazoned over the button. Zack loaded the ball into the ball rack on his belt and headed off to 7th period, while Data stayed back and fiddled with his Pokegear.

The teacher asked him, “Do you really need this class, Data?”

“No, but I enjoy it all the same.” He replied.

“Well, I’d like to interest you in a new class I’m teaching, for really smart students. How would you like to join target practice?” Mr. Tyler asked afterwards.

“Sorry, but I’d rather stay with my friend Zack.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, Data. Because now, I have to kill you.” Mr. Tyler said, while pulling out a bow and arrow.

Suddenly, Director Quigley and around 20 students walked out for their next class, and Director Quigley exclaimed, “What the heck are you doing Tyler?! You’re not supposed to attack students!”

“Director Quigley! Um… It’s not what it looks like…?” Mr. Tyler said, replacing the weapon in his messenger bag.

“In my office, Tyler.” The Director commanded, and Tyler walked towards the main building.

“Data, are you alright?”

“Well, I’m certainly quite shocked. Can I just head up to my dorm room and sleep?” Data asked.

“Sure you can, Data. Students, please ignore what just happened and focus on my lesson!” Director Quigley said as Data slowly trudged off towards the dorms.

--------------------------------------------LATER----------------------------------------------

PHONE CONVERSATION – Tyler Kincaid – Hubert Kincaid

Tyler: I have succeeded in my mission, father.

Hubert: Congratulations. We will soon have control over all of Almia.

Tyler: My “Target Practice” class will be very pleased to hear that our plan is almost complete.

Hubert: They will be moving out to Sinnoh soon, correct?

Tyler: Yes, father. We will destroy the lake trio and Arceus before they even have the chance to prevent us from getting Giratina, the last piece of our plan.

Hubert: Good. I will see you again shortly.

Tyler: Goodbye, father.

Hubert: Goodbye, son.

PHONE CONVERSATION TERMINATED

To be continued…

Last edited by pokefan345; April 8th, 2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 11:16 AM
pokefan345
モードストリート スター

Sorry for triple post (you meanies who won't post a review and make me wonder if my writing is terrible), but I am finished with Chapter 6 and 7.

Without further ado...

Chapter Six

Zack awoke slowly, eventually revealing his new dorm room to his eyes. For a second his half-awake brain wondered what the incessant buzzing on the table next to his bed was, until he woke up a little more and realized his phone was trying to notify him of a text message that had come in.

He picked up the phone and opened the message from Data:

I figured you’d be up by now. Yesterday I got threatened by Mr. Tyler because I told him I didn’t want to be in target practice! Director Quigley came in and saved me though. I’m getting ready for school now.

Zack hurriedly typed and sent a response, and pulled on his clothes for the day before putting on his backpack and heading out the door. When he finally got down to the food court, he bought a cinnamon bun from Cinnabon and headed over to where Data was sitting, with his Porygon-X floating beside him, which snuck some of Data’s breakfast quesadilla while he wasn’t looking.

“Hey, Zack.” Data said, as Zack sat down in the seat next to him.

“Why are you so upset? I mean, I get it that you could have technically died yesterday, but shouldn’t you be celebrating that you’re not?” Zack asked him.

“I guess you’re right.” He replied, finishing up his quesadilla and his water.

“Off to class, then!” Zack exclaimed and got up to throw away his cinnamon bun wrappings and then to head off to Mrs. Stephens’ class.

Data got up and told his Porygon-X to throw away his quesadilla wrappings, and it floated away to the trash can with the paper in its pseudo-hands. When it had floated back to him, he walked off in the same direction that Zack took a few seconds before.

Meanwhile, Tyler Kincaid and about 20 students were boarding a plane in Pueltown.

“Identification, please,” the lazy airport guard said, slowly extending out his hand for Tyler’s ID.

He gave the man a fake ID to disguise himself, and the guard waved him through without looking very much at all at the ID.

They boarded the plane and sat silently until they reached their destination, Jubilife City, Sinnoh.

Arceus could sense trouble. As it was slumbering in the Hall of Origin, it kept feeling its stomach sink when Dialga and Palkia were captured by the Sinis Trio. It also knew that Tyler and his minions were on their way to destroy him and the lake trio. But Arceus did not fear, because it was confident in its strength.

Meanwhile, at the academy, Hikaru Ayase was still having trouble finding his way around the campus, to the point of him getting lost in one of the mazes that one of the teachers used for a Tactics class.

“Ugh! How in the world am I supposed to find my way out of this ma-“ Hikaru began to exclaim, but there was a huge explosion about a yard away from him that startled him.

“What the heck was that?! Unngh…” he asked bewilderedly, and then fainted on the ground.

“Are you alright, Hikaru? Hikaru? Hikaru?” Mr. Stephens seemed to say from afar.

“Wha… Who…” Hikaru said groggily.

“Hey, he’s waking up!” Zack exclaimed.

“Hikaru, wake up!” the teacher said, which the other students turned into a chant.

After about 5 rounds of them chanting “Hikaru, wake up!” he sat bolt upward suddenly with a blank expression.

“Looks like he accidentally inhaled some of the gas from that explosion we caused when we were battling. I’ve gotta go get the nurse. You guys, go get Mrs. Stephens and get her to finish up your class.” Mr. Stephens said, and he and all the students walked out the door.

“Guys, I have to go get something from my dorm room, I’ll be right back.” Zack said shortly after Mr. Stephens had left.

“No problem with me.” Data replied, and followed the other students back to the classroom.

Zack walked down to his dorm room and used his phone to unlock the door. He walked in and picked up his laptop, and noticed that there was a postcard lying on his bed. On the front there was no return address, and there was a design on the front made up of a shield and the word “targa.” He turned it over and read the message, his expression slowly turning horrified.

They’re going to kill Arceus?! He thought as he read, and the lake trio, too!

I can’t believe they’re going to kill them just so they can get Giratina! He thought in horror.

To be continued…

Now we have a slight intermission.
OK, it's over.

Chapter Seven

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, and there were a few puffy white clouds, floating cheerfully in the breeze. Mesprit was happily playing with a toy that Prof. Rowan had given to it.

“Meeee!” it happily cried, playing with the small shiny ball, “Spriit!”

“There you are Mesprit. We shall finally destroy you, once and for all.” A mysterious voice said from the shadows of the trees.

“Meee? Meeeee!” Mesprit said, confused.

There was a quick sound of wind, and there was an arrow through Mesprit.
“Unnnngh…” Mesprit said as it died.

Meanwhile, Arceus felt a gush of heartwrenching pain as Mesprit was removed from life. It started to be less confident about its power and began putting up shields around itself, while mysteriously the power went out in the whole Mt. Coronet area. Arceus then sent a telepathic message to Zekrom and Reshiram, to ask for their help in resuscitating Mesprit. They returned a message saying that they could do it by themselves, but they’d have to bring Kyurem to help.

Meanwhile, at Dragon Spiral Tower, Zekrom was watching Lake Verity, waiting to leave until Tyler’s “target practice” left.

Reshiram, they’re gone. We can leave now. Zekrom telepathically said to Reshiram.

We have to get Kyurem, remember? Reshiram replied.

Ugh, I hate my cousin! Why do we have to bring him anyway? I thought we were powerful enough to revive Mesprit. Zekrom whined.

Because, he’s much more powerful in his Origin Form, you know, the one he had before we attacked him? He apparently can change into it at will. Reshiram replied, flying off towards Giant Chasm.

Well I’m going ahead to Lake Verity. Zekrom said, and flew off towards Lake Verity.

Meanwhile, Data was sitting at a computer in one of the computer labs at the Trainer Academy. One of his teachers was giving a pretest on the computer, and Data was stuck on a question that he had no idea what the answer was. Since he couldn’t open the internet normally, he found a loophole in the Monitoring Software and was able to look up the answer. However, he missed the Porygon-Y icon sitting in the upper right corner of the screen.

A few minutes later, all of the students had finished their tests and returned to the classroom. Mr. Monday, the computer lab administrator, walked in with his Porygon-Y floating beside him and asked Ms. Ellen if he could have a word with Data. He then walked up to Data’s desk.

“Data, do you recognize this Pokemon beside me?” he inquired.

“No, sir. Why do you ask?” Data replied.

“It is a Porygon-Y, evolved from Porygon2 with the Monitoring Software. I inserted it into all the computers to monitor all of your actions on the computer.” he replied.

“Yeah, so?” Data asked.

“Porygon-Y saw you cheating.” he answered.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” Data said.

“But I am impressed with how you figured out the loophole. Would you like to join my computer class?” he offered.

“Sure.” Data replied.

“I’ll have your schedule changed.” He replied, and then walked out the door.

Then Data returned his attention to Ms. Ellen’s teaching.

To be continued…

Please REVIEW this time people!

Last edited by pokefan345; April 8th, 2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Updates for English names
Old April 8th, 2011, 07:55 PM
pokefan345
モードストリート スター

Big things coming up next, N and the Unova Legends get involved, and Cynthia battles Ice, but requires backup from Alder and Steven Stone.
Spoiler:
Triple Tag Battle, people!

The conspiracy is culminating!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links