Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 15th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Zerkon
Togepi

Location: A house in a city in a state on this planet in this universe.
Nature: Lonely
Yeah. It wasn't easy. The cave hiding it was cover in Braille That I translated, though monkeyboi translated it in his walkthrough once I told him it was braille... Anyway, Enough of Me bragging. Perhaps We should just ask Wichu himself. I mean, He programmed it, Right?

I am psychic, and proud of it!
Kanto:Completed
Johto:Completed
Hoenn:Completed
Sinnoh: 1/8 Badges
Unova:N/A
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Tranitar
Working on Pokémon Wraith

Nature: Calm
i still luv this game... lol beat it 3 times, ditched my starter each time lol
Old November 17th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Germaniac
Victoria Concordia Crescit

Nature: Relaxed
Hey, I just saved my game after Steven stop talking when I catched by Deoxys, But I can't move! Plz help!!!
Old November 19th, 2010, 06:38 PM
bradnw15
Beginning Trainer

Just finished my first playthrough. A really amazing game, one of the best pokemon games i've played. So congrats to the makers.

Anyway i have a few questions.

Firstly can every pokemon be obtained in this game in a single playthough? Or am I going to have to trade in order to complete my pokedex, and if so, can I trade with my self using an alternate save file?
Secondly, how do I make an alternate save file?
And last of all, is pokemon breeding possible in this game?

If anyone can answer these that'd be great. Again, congrats on making a great game.

EDIT: P.S If these questions have already been answered, sorry for being a pain, but 177 pages is a lot to look through for an answer
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:57 AM
StonerMk2
Beginner RMXP User

Nature: Naughty
So , i just got back into RPGMaker and totally forgot about this community and this game in particular. Ive got to say congrats to the team that put this together, while i just started it looks and plays great. No battle animations at first bugged me a little but im getting used to it. So again, congrats to the Raptor team, cant wait to see what surprises this game will bring.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:19 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Decided to start over and beat this game all over again... Hope it will still be as awesome as it was before. How many people have restarted this game after beating it once?
Old November 22nd, 2010, 11:40 PM
grest
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Jolly
help me!! people please send me codes for trading pokemons and please i need to trade with people i want weavil heres my code RPEXTXEPznKT1EnzyVw4KLUKEiXP1hEdzj/f9EpvgiSC7wcggsMiJc/WEu3P1o4lz
+IXrc5KEMHP1jolz9YSJc/WEifl22j4JhvDoHZGkqXP1hIk=
Old November 23rd, 2010, 11:36 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

anyone can help me evolve my Magmar and Magneton? Please!!

here is the code to my Magmar

RPEXTAJn9CUkQZTS1uf2pQpKZLzcQmfg3UvVGQ2qZL3pR3mJ2QpkvNxDl5zcQwi83
qZmbNn2ZKDcQmC83EJkvNxCZL1OW7K11fPBbTTC5DzcQmS8=

And after we confirm, I'll give code to my Magneton

Last edited by Tomackze; November 24th, 2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 11:56 PM
grest
Beginning Trainer

how do we trade? please tell me it sucks with no weavile and others btw ill help you evolve both of your pokemons if u help me get weavile ok?

Last edited by grest; November 23rd, 2010 at 11:58 PM. Reason: to tomackze
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Edited: Sigh... still need a trade partner

BTW you trade by saving a new txt with the pokemon you are receiving in the "Trades" folder. Then you go to the trade screen in Pokemon Raptor and click "get pokemon". You then load that screen with the pokemon you just saved in a txt file.

From there you do the "confirm trade" part and you create your confirmation code. This is in the confirmation folder. You then save the other person's confirmation txt also in a .txt file (create a new one). Then you click load confirmation and you load their confirmation. From here you can click finish trade and the trade is completed.

Last edited by Tomackze; November 24th, 2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old November 24th, 2010, 03:05 AM
grest
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
Edited: Sigh... still need a trade partner

BTW you trade by saving a new txt with the pokemon you are receiving in the "Trades" folder. Then you go to the trade screen in Pokemon Raptor and click "get pokemon". You then load that screen with the pokemon you just saved in a txt file.

From there you do the "confirm trade" part and you create your confirmation code. This is in the confirmation folder. You then save the other person's confirmation txt also in a .txt file (create a new one). Then you click load confirmation and you load their confirmation. From here you can click finish trade and the trade is completed.
so uhm how how do i get the txt? oh and ill be your partner if you want

Old November 24th, 2010, 08:13 AM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by grest View Post
so uhm how how do i get the txt? oh and ill be your partner if you want
You make one in the trades folder and paste the trade code inside it.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old November 24th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Actually I got it to evolve... Ended up creating a new game and trading with myself
Old November 24th, 2010, 03:42 PM
grest
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmaniac View Post
You make one in the trades folder and paste the trade code inside it.
sure that would be great ill be glad to join your game or team

Old November 24th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

I will eventually restart this one more time with Darkrai and Latios on my team (after making a trade). And my main powerhouses will be the starter (I believe I'll go after Empoleon) and also an Electrivite which I'll capture myself.

It'll be awesome
Old November 24th, 2010, 05:29 PM
bradnw15
Beginning Trainer

Hey does anyone know if all the pokemon are attainable in the one playthrough? I really don't want to do another playthrough in order to complete my pokedex.
Old November 24th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Well you would need to make a few trades also. Cause you can't get all the starter types of Sinnoh.

And you can always trade with yourself if you make another play through. Just need to get 1 badge basically...
Old November 24th, 2010, 07:41 PM
bradnw15
Beginning Trainer

Ahk, thanks. Do you know if all the legendary pokemon are available in the one file. I know there were a few situations where I had to make a choice between 2, i'm just not sure if they will appear elsewhere or not.

How exactly do I make the alternate save file? I figure I should ask before playing around, don't wanna lose my save game now, it would be a really depressing way to end the game haha
Old November 24th, 2010, 08:02 PM
grest
Beginning Trainer

my code RPEXTsF1YaEjruYgeSaX+wVwvfZ/rL7OfkVwJ/oVLfcylajzMrmN9n+svT5/rCH2f
5i4fn4wvxJ/rJX2f6y99n+svfRVoccrlmFsc8Y8PXZ/rL30= ok that 1 pokemon heres another RPEXTIf4ZvbLkd2WRCp/pHnLwtDvl8LQ7gt7AFZHwtGusoPhutfC0O+W9vzvlobQ7
5PCZO3Tw7jrl8LQ75fC0O+XwtFS41SNcy4SaT8XQlDvl8LQ= conformation RPEXCGDqFkg==

Last edited by grest; November 24th, 2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old November 24th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnw15 View Post
Ahk, thanks. Do you know if all the legendary pokemon are available in the one file. I know there were a few situations where I had to make a choice between 2, i'm just not sure if they will appear elsewhere or not.

How exactly do I make the alternate save file? I figure I should ask before playing around, don't wanna lose my save game now, it would be a really depressing way to end the game haha
Yes they will appear later as you finish the game... Once you get Arceus most legendaries will be available.

You have a save folder where you can store save files in case you want to play an alternate. But I'd just copy the entire folder so you can have a "copied" version where you can restart. Then you have your original in one folder and your new in the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grest View Post
my code RPEXTsF1YaEjruYgeSaX+wVwvfZ/rL7OfkVwJ/oVLfcylajzMrmN9n+svT5/rCH2f
5i4fn4wvxJ/rJX2f6y99n+svfRVoccrlmFsc8Y8PXZ/rL30= ok that 1 pokemon heres another RPEXTIf4ZvbLkd2WRCp/pHnLwtDvl8LQ7gt7AFZHwtGusoPhutfC0O+W9vzvlobQ7
5PCZO3Tw7jrl8LQ75fC0O+XwtFS41SNcy4SaT8XQlDvl8LQ= conformation RPEXCGDqFkg==
Here is my Ivysaur

RPEXTaH2xZm97XRPdMnvmGPkeFj6QU2BtOXMJGQEfYCQtRjMsLk1gbXs3XG17m2Bt
Xx8rbTQfYG17H2Btex9gbXsfYAn9auIvF3YUF1s/QG17H2A=

and here is the confirmation code

RPEXC3ZifNA==

I'll trade back so your pokemon can evolve

BTW you can talk trades and stuff in this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...=207320&page=6

Last edited by Tomackze; November 24th, 2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old November 24th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Shadow7292
Beginning Trainer

Can someone help me get to the torxia league.
Old November 24th, 2010, 10:48 PM
bradnw15
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Shadow7292 View Post
Can someone help me get to the torxia league.
The second time you beat the Gaia Wings talk to Oak. He will give you a Boat Ticket to the Toroxia League, you can depart from Daystraits port.
Prepare yourself though, they are a lot stronger then the Gaia Wings.

If you don't mind me asking, what team will you be using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
Yes they will appear later as you finish the game... Once you get Arceus most legendaries will be available.

You have a save folder where you can store save files in case you want to play an alternate. But I'd just copy the entire folder so you can have a "copied" version where you can restart. Then you have your original in one folder and your new in the other.
Thanks a lot for the help.
Old November 25th, 2010, 12:10 AM
MarkiiN07
Beginning Trainer

Hey i'm new to this game and i'm stuck at Arceus! I can't use anything and I can't hurt it either! Master Ball doesnt work.[/I]

Last edited by MarkiiN07; November 25th, 2010 at 12:51 AM.
Old November 25th, 2010, 01:04 AM
bradnw15
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by MarkiiN07 View Post
Hey i'm new to this game and i'm stuck at Arceus! I can't use anything and I can't hurt it either! Master Ball doesnt work.[/I]
Arceus is a tough battle. You will have to destroy the plates before you can start to hurt Arceus. Each plate corresponds to a type and nullify's the damage done by that type. So it wont be easy. Surf was a great attack when I battled. It damaged all the plates at once, so if you have a pokemon with it, i'd send it out first and just continue the attacks, eventually the shields will break. Masterball doesn't work, but you shouldn't need it. Once Arceus is in the red, catching it is relatively easy.
Old November 25th, 2010, 01:22 AM
MarkiiN07
Beginning Trainer

I'm stuck at Iris Mountain where you have to move the boulders. I can move it and get waterfall but I can't move it to get across to the other side. Help?

Last edited by MarkiiN07; November 25th, 2010 at 03:00 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links