• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
7/10. I actually don't see anything wrong with it, but I think the reason for that is that it's so bland. I'd suggest adding links or something just so it reflects you a bit more. Color would be nice too, but it's not needed; I'm personally a fan of the black and white scheme.

And Scott (assuming that's him, been a while since I read the comics...) is adorable. <3

Years
I've waiting to review yours.

I like the text in picture, it doesn't effect the signature too much. Though the underlined words could be Italicized as well.

I like the evening-orange colors in it. And finally I love the Pikachu and Drifloon, I assume talking/looking at each other?

9.5/10

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
7/10

It's not exactly perfect, but it's naise. The white line is a bit of a hindrance though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

The images looks nice. However, perhaps making the text fit a little more would be nice. That requires a small amount of CSS though, soo. :x

moments.

quixotic
Years
7/10
Colours are alright, and it's good to see some theme going, but it looks crazy messy.. The font is a smidgen hard to read on that background and might be better separate. Also the fonts are a bit boring, could be spruced up a bit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Do you mind screencapping it for me? Because I looked at my sister's laptop, and the font is different than that I have on my laptop.

7/10

It looks pretty, but it's a little bit too bland.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Really organized I must say. I like how the links are separated so, and with the text above the banner matching the theme, makes the organization very neat. The only problem I have with your signature is the black border around the banner. I guess that's the purpose of making it look a bit sunk in, but I'm not too fond of it.

8/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

I like the tag, and the text is good. The only problem?

Spoiler:

Get that fixed, and my rating for your sig. will go up.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
7/10

Really nice. I assume it's your Pokemon team? And the bottom sig is pretty good.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Yes, I did. Check out the 'comic' link.

9/10

Image is good, links are fine and all. What would make this better ccs'ing the links into the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back