The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Antebellum
One Word Extinguisher
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Antebellum
Quote:
Originally Posted by 560cool. View Post
How'd you get a Gabite in HG/SS, Karpman ?
I traded an egg over from Platinum

paired to kaori & vrai
Old November 28th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Jak
mother of challenges

Nature: Timid
I actually worked on my triospecies challenge this weekend. I feel so accomplished. :'D
Old November 28th, 2010, 09:40 PM
mal'akh
Hate this place. Gone for good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
I actually worked on my triospecies challenge this weekend. I feel so accomplished. :'D
Everybody celebrate. No srsly. Celebrate. Syd actually did something for a challenge. That deserves a party.
*shot*
<333

Old November 29th, 2010, 12:01 PM
560cool.
Probably back.

Nature: Relaxed
Aw, Syd. Cute. I worked some in my Favorite too. <3 And made the eggs for the Random, but I still gotta trade 'em over. :3

At least I'm out of the test loop. Expect me spamming around pointless nuzlockes. Oh, and Wednesday aka 1st December is free for Romanians. It's our national day. It celebrates the uniting of the three "countries" which now make up Romania. :3

Yeah, tasty. :-D

Old November 29th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Antebellum
One Word Extinguisher
Community Supporter

Oh god I just yelled at a 9 year old, now I'm going to hell
In other news the Pokemon Sienna faction-locke has started please view the OP of my thread for more details.

paired to kaori & vrai
Old November 29th, 2010, 12:53 PM
560cool.
Probably back.

What ? Who'd you yell to ?
You mean the OP in the Nuzlocke Thread ?

Old November 30th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Jak
mother of challenges

I'm debating on whether or not I want to re-enter the Favorite Challenge on SS again or on Diamond or Pearl. Because I really want to get to post game on both HG and SS, but I really, really hate DP. And I am not restarting Platinum, no thanks. This is a toughie. :(

I think if I wait til Christmas break (right when it starts) and choose either Diamond or Pearl, I can persevere through it. Gosh, I don't know what it is about Sinnoh. :/ I just hate it. I get up to the 3rd badge and I'm like "okay screw it" and quit playing. XD
Old November 30th, 2010, 12:00 PM
chaos11011
Habunake, Bite!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chaos11011
Sinnoh is awesome,exept the part inbetween "Right after Candice" - "Leaving Mount Coronet after Galactic"

Hoenn is my most hated region (Ironic enough it was my first region.My brother's first region was Kanto and he hates it.I love Kanto and he loves Hoenn)
Old November 30th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Antebellum
One Word Extinguisher
Community Supporter

Personally my favorite Region is Johto although grinding is quite a hassle, I do like Sinnoh a lot as well, although the Elite Four is insanely strong.
Anyhow I think the thread title should be about Seed bby, js.

paired to kaori & vrai
Old November 30th, 2010, 01:01 PM
560cool.
Probably back.

I'm kinda the same for Sinnoh. I'm in Soldaceon on my favorite in Pt. with my underleveled team, debating on what should I do. Dx
I think title should be about busy-ness and a faint thing about SeedBbby.
Oh, I also hate Sinnoh for Mt. Coronet. You basically can't see cave entrances in that snow ; then how are you even supposed to advance...

Old November 30th, 2010, 01:20 PM
mondays suck
:)

I too dislike Sinnoh, besides the reasons already stated also for the fact that I can't do my beloved space key abusing in generation 4. In fact, I'm once again on hiatus in PUAP (who isn't :D) because I'm not in the mood to play the later generation games. Also because school has been kicking my butt recently (december looks like it will be quite relaxing though), but it's not like I couldn't play 5 or 6 minutes if I wanted to.
Old November 30th, 2010, 04:30 PM
chaos11011
Habunake, Bite!

Thread Name: "SeedBby,CottonBby,Lady and Diva controls the CI&D"

Problem Solved
Old November 30th, 2010, 05:56 PM
mal'akh

New thread name : "When Seedbbys attack."
But yeah, Sinnoh sucks. I say just wait until your X-Mas break to start it.

Old November 30th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Jak
mother of challenges

Quote:
I too dislike Sinnoh, besides the reasons already stated also for the fact that I can't do my beloved space key abusing in generation 4. In fact, I'm once again on hiatus in PUAP (who isn't :D) because I'm not in the mood to play the later generation games. Also because school has been kicking my butt recently (december looks like it will be quite relaxing though), but it's not like I couldn't play 5 or 6 minutes if I wanted to.
I'm with ya there. I'm behind on PUAP because I just haven't been in the mood for certain games. I barely played Blue when it came up the other day. I think my next game is Platinum, which I'm fine with. Oddly enough, I love Platinum, however I won't restart my legit copy. Didn't have the Secret Key on it though, so that's not cool. I do, however, have it on my Platinum ROM. Happy Syd. :D
Old November 30th, 2010, 06:46 PM
mal'akh

^ Happy Syd is happy
But yay, Seedbby ish back.
Speaking of challenges (lul) I may have to put mine on hold for now. Lucky for me (not), I have to be working on senior graduation project the next few months HARDCORE along with Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde. So yeah, won't be posting too many challenge updates, just fyi for those in the Random Challenge Thread.

Old December 1st, 2010, 11:39 AM
560cool.
Probably back.

Yay ! I'm back in the PUAP. (: I made a new list due to all of the additions.

However... I'm afraid it might end just as the last time. Need for Speed Porsche is as addictive as ever, Birth By Sleep keeps me busy with storyline and not to mention Dark Dawn coming out in December (in Europe). Dx.

But wutevs. I'll just try...

Oh, and on a real sidenote, did you know zel returned ? I had it in my user status, but I found it quite boring.... I smell ShinyGold n00bs running around screaming ! xD

Old December 1st, 2010, 12:07 PM
mondays suck
:)

Aaah, so many games I have never played you're mentioning there. I have NFS Porsche in my shelf, but never got around to play it much, I didn't get Shiny Gold to work when I tried quite a while ago (now it would take me about 2 minutes, but back then I had no idea what to do and eventually gave up and forgot about it). And the rest I haven't even heard about, I feel bad now D:
And my only excuse it that I'm too lazy to make a trip the closest city (~30km away) on some weekend and look for some new games there.

And to post something that's actually NOT off-topic... I wonder how many threads for the challenges I'm playing in PUAP will be dead when I finish. About half (well, a bit less maybe) of them has already died, and considering how incredibly fast I am progressing...
Old December 1st, 2010, 03:42 PM
Weavile05
Currently Hacking BW

Nature: Lax
Hey, Someone should make a thread about the most interesting challenge run you've ever had. Where would it go i wonder....

Hoenn, 1 Badge
My Youtube Channel: Check out my Pokemon Red Walkthrough
Pokemon White FC: 2322 5491 2643
Old December 1st, 2010, 04:20 PM
Jak
mother of challenges

That would just be discussed in here. CI&D stands for challenge ideas and discussion, so yeah. It would just go in here if someone brought it up. But since you did, I'd say one of the most interesting challenges I've had got me stuck with an Unown with Flying HP. Very...interesting, to say the least.
Old December 1st, 2010, 05:12 PM
Weavile05
Currently Hacking BW

Nature: Lax
Probably my most interesting one is what I've done of my Ultimate Normal Monotype. I flew through Kanto like nothing, but Johto... Completely different story.

Hoenn, 1 Badge
My Youtube Channel: Check out my Pokemon Red Walkthrough
Pokemon White FC: 2322 5491 2643
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:03 AM
Jak
mother of challenges

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...24#post6319324

Wanna point out that you can all thank me for the "Best Challenger" part of the ballot. ;) Haha. But seriously, take the time to vote on who you think is the best challenger! And all those other things of course.

Also, I think I will actually finish my triospecies challenge on Saturday or Sunday. I have 7 badges, I've been getting one a day and that formula works pretty well for me. So yeah. :D I recommend, for those falling behind in challenges, doing one badge a day if at all possible. And I lucked out. My Ruby clock froze on a low tide hour, so I did end up getting the Snorunt that I wanted. :D
Old December 2nd, 2010, 04:10 AM
560cool.
Probably back.

I voted for myrrh and mondays as best challengers. (: However, I voted for you at many other things, such as favorite mod. <3

Anyways, no school today either. Mom is stuck home as well because... everything outside is frozen, including the garage door and everything ! Not a bit of snow, only ice.

Here, see for yourself :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That's my backyard. Check out the grass.
Spoiler:

Frontyard. White thing on grass is ice.
Spoiler:

Close-ups of a frozen plant, a tree and some grass in the final one

Yeah, I've never seen such a thing in my entire life. Dx

But, I can continue on my PUAP ! :-D

Old December 2nd, 2010, 04:52 AM
chaos11011
Habunake, Bite!

I thought know one would vote for me....then I saw Seco :D

I voted to,mine was pretty same face,ones that I didn't know who to pick I copied someone else :PP
Old December 2nd, 2010, 06:08 AM
560cool.
Probably back.

Haha, I kinda did the same thing. :-D
So, who'd you guys vote for The Best Challenger ?

Old December 2nd, 2010, 08:18 AM
Jak
mother of challenges

I voted for mondays and myrrh. :) I saw what y'all did with favorite forum though, and I went and edited mine to match. XD; I was laughing so hard, heck I'm laughing at it now. XD I have edited my post like...708054 times. So I'm not really done with my ballot yet. ;)

I also lol'd at the person that voted Klippy for know it all about Pokemon games. That was the funniest thing I have seen on the ballots so far, tied with CHALLENGES.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links