The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 19th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Pilkachu
Beginning Trainer

Is this a glitch? I really can't stop it.
Random times on the screen, I lose control of my character and when I use the directional pad it just moves the map a bit. It's the second time it happened, and I didn't even get that far into the game.
Old August 19th, 2010, 12:36 PM
LassLaura
No, I don't want a breakfast burrito

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilkachu View Post
Is this a glitch? I really can't stop it.
Random times on the screen, I lose control of my character and when I use the directional pad it just moves the map a bit. It's the second time it happened, and I didn't even get that far into the game.
Was it after you won a battle or opened your bag and closed it? If so, it's a well-known glitch and will be fixed come the new beta.
Old August 19th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Pilkachu
Beginning Trainer

I don't think I did any of those.
I was just walking and it happened. Oh well, I'll wait for the new beta then.
Old September 29th, 2010, 06:29 PM
bobman1234
Honorary hobo caterpie

Location: Um...Um..Um...Let me think about this one. Dang, I forgot!
Nature: Bold
Why haven't there ben any knew posts? I really don't want this hack to die.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...=85340&page=75 Pokemon Prism
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=129579 Pokemon Rijon Advntures
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature
Old September 29th, 2010, 06:46 PM
bna_li

Nature: Hasty
Is it just me, or is this hack incredibly glitchy? I've had numerous problems, very early on in the game. Depending on where I save, different glitches appear.

Firstly, if I save anywhere near the guy next to my house, my character becomes incapable of moving. Instead, the guy next to my house starts to move, gliding all across the map, unlike the usual form of movement, which is walking. Also, if he moves to a certain area of the map, his sprite is replaced with an old dude. Thankfully, this glitch is remediable, by moving the guy into a building. The guy is then replaced with my guy, and I can save.

There is a second problem I have, which I think was mentioned above, where only the map moves. If that happens, progressing in the game is made impossible.
Old September 30th, 2010, 12:07 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by bna_li View Post
Is it just me, or is this hack incredibly glitchy? I've had numerous problems, very early on in the game. Depending on where I save, different glitches appear.

Firstly, if I save anywhere near the guy next to my house, my character becomes incapable of moving. Instead, the guy next to my house starts to move, gliding all across the map, unlike the usual form of movement, which is walking. Also, if he moves to a certain area of the map, his sprite is replaced with an old dude. Thankfully, this glitch is remediable, by moving the guy into a building. The guy is then replaced with my guy, and I can save.

There is a second problem I have, which I think was mentioned above, where only the map moves. If that happens, progressing in the game is made impossible.
It's not that it's incredibly glitchy, it's only because TS hasn't released Beta 2 yet, and also because you played Beta 1. If he did, it would be less glitchy.
Old September 30th, 2010, 05:19 AM
bna_li

Nature: Hasty
So, Beta 1 is extremely glitchy. Isn't that what I was saying? Obviously, I wasn't commenting on Beta 2, since TS hasn't released it yet. I'm not sure what you were trying to convey -___-
Old October 1st, 2010, 07:36 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by bna_li View Post
So, Beta 1 is extremely glitchy. Isn't that what I was saying? Obviously, I wasn't commenting on Beta 2, since TS hasn't released it yet. I'm not sure what you were trying to convey -___-
Ahh, yes, sorry for the inconvidience.
For your information, my scripting pal, TS, is quite inactive.
I wonder what's wrong with him in real life?
Old December 1st, 2010, 09:35 PM
emilin_rose
Togepi

Send a message via Yahoo to emilin_rose
I was playing your game last night and the server on pc went down apparently. I kept a log of a few glitches I encountered in game. As I play more i'll post any more that I find.

entering options and then exiting while standing above the "do not talk" guy will cause you to take control of him, while player character becomes an unmoveable wall. The guy who keeps you from leaving town without your pokemon is a down-pointing arrow, and the guy who gives you the free potion will change into the guy when you talk to him.

Doing so more than directly above him will cause your character to become a wall, and you control, well, no one. a ghost, but you can't walk through walls.

Also, after encountering a wild pachirisu after capturing the murkrow, by some red and blue flowers and a large tree, after running from the battle, i became a "ghost" yet again, at which point i turned it off for the night.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 04:02 AM
P.I.E.86
I make sprites.

I'm pretty sure those glitches have been pointed out already.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 07:40 PM
Jamaster555
Beginning Trainer

and i dnt think they have been posted yet
so its a good idea to write down the list for the creators
Old December 2nd, 2010, 08:46 PM
colcolstyles
Yours truly

Nature: Lonely
emilin_rose, please do not revive threads that have been dead for over a month.

Closed

Brother of Vrai
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links