• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Moon RPG Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2010
Omg Cless Can I Please Be A Beta Tester? It will fullfill my dreams! My Username in Tpm Is Captin24 my id is 386554! My email is [email protected] and i am VERY Active!!
Even if you dont make me a beta tester i will still play 2.0 everyday!

Last edited:

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
...You know, I've seen you on here AND on moon, but never made the connection that you were the same person. Oh well. I'd love to help out! But, Beat tester and ideas person are the only things I could do, so put me down for B-Testing!

You can reach me at: [email protected]

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2010
As I can see your allmost done with version 2.0 i have played tpmrpg for a year and 6 months now and i have too say I love your work and I would like too stick with u all the way if you would just allow me too be a beta tester? Its ok if u would say no too me I know there are lots of other people that might be better then me. Even if u say no too me ill still play version 2.0 every day like tpmrpg :). I still think though that it would be a waste too reset tpmrpg why not just keep it for all who like too play but at the same time still make 2.0 :P. My email would be [email protected] .

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Alright, added:

pokemonxd4
Hippo!
captain24
torcoal
keiversantos
LeGaLLiZe

And there are no more beta tester positions left. xP

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
I would like to be a beta tester. my pokemon user account is the same as my name here. it would be nice to be part of my favorite pokemon rpg. i have played every pokemon game so I know what makes them good. I have a lot of spare time, so I can usually test about eveeryday. i mabey new but that wont stop me from trying. hope you pick me

never mind...posted too late

i guess i can be an idea person. i have really unique and smart idea no other website had made... so yea....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2010
BLURDURP!

BLURDURP! (Translation: GUESS WHO!)
Hi its me coolpinkey! (same name as in tpm!) I would LOVE to be able to help out with version 2.0 in anyway (idea person, beta tester on a crappy connection ect.) I really like tpm and would like to help out!

Nekomata

Neko
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Note that I will drive away any person I see unfit to be a graphic artist. I mean it. o-o

Neko isn't so busy that she will take help from people who do not know ALL of the rules to spriting. There are MANY rules. Lots of them~

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Aack. I was hoping to apply for Beta Tester Dx

Is there liek a special spot for me? D:

Last edited:

jemel96

Baby Kicker.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
Hey, I go by TJ, and I'd like to be a beta tester, and I'm also good on ideas. Gah wait, no more positions, dang xD well, I'd still like to be the idea guy, the constructive criticism and stuff is my type of thing.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
I'll go out on a limb here and request to be a spriter, i could make some trainer sprites (maybe a pokemaniac, i'm not so good at those) or some shiny primal sprites, i think i'm the person for the job, i'll send you some work samples via PM on TPM or here.
PS: My user name on TPM is The_Bob-Omber and my ID is 46589.

Vednix

:D
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
I am quite looking foward to the new version, although I do like the style that the RPG runs in at the moment. However, I'm sure it'll turn out awesome.

I can make a few 'fakemon', if needed, though I usually work on fusion and thus Don't know how scratches will turn out (if that's what you're looking for.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
If you wish to be a graphic artist, you'll need to post a reasonable amount of examples. You'll have to be fairly good to be accepted.

All beta tester positions are taken for now. Sorry.

jemel96

Baby Kicker.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
If LeGaLLiZe decides to change postitions, I'd like to be a beta tester : D

freindboy

The End of the Beginning
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2011
Have any room for another Idea Person?

pkmnmoon.com/view_profile.php?user_id=224549