The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 14th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Theres a typo when I got the cats eye it is called the Dat's Eye.
Edit: Is the girl who likes the shinx in new mauville?
No idea what happened to your Cat's Eye. For me, and seemingly for everyone else, it's the plain old Cat's Eye, that wondrous contraption that makes night driving so much safer.

The Shinx-loving girl can be found, and I quote myself here:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Go to the deepest depths, where the fish lurk.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old December 15th, 2010, 02:35 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
A glitch I found, but I'm not sure if it is fixed:

The Wise Sage in Route 134 where the Dragon Tamer used to be has some odd text and it goes on forever. I am not sure whether or not it was fixed though.
Old December 15th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
A glitch I found, but I'm not sure if it is fixed:

The Wise Sage in Route 134 where the Dragon Tamer used to be has some odd text and it goes on forever. I am not sure whether or not it was fixed though.
It's OK, it's been fixed.

The new IPS is now here! The Abandoned Mines await adventurers, and so does a long-lost comrade! Discover miners, villains, heroes, doctors and much stupidity within this next installment in Pokémon Snakewood Version!

Whoa. Did I just write that? I should work in advertising.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.

Last edited by Cutlerine; December 15th, 2010 at 05:33 AM. Reason: New IPS is here! New IPS is here!
Old December 15th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Cuterline:The new IPS is now here! The Abandoned Mines await adventurers, and so does a long-lost comrade! Discover miners, villains, heroes, doctors and much stupidity within this next installment in Pokémon Snakewood Version!

YESS!!! I've been looking to this day,now I thought you were gonna show us a piece of that mini-hack your working on.
Edit: I can only play until I finish the mines which I just did....oh well....I'll just sit with my -epic pokemon blackthorn gives to you in the end of the mines insert name here-XD

Last edited by Tcoppy; December 15th, 2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old December 15th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Cuterline:The new IPS is now here! The Abandoned Mines await adventurers, and so does a long-lost comrade! Discover miners, villains, heroes, doctors and much stupidity within this next installment in Pokémon Snakewood Version!

YESS!!! I've been looking to this day,now I thought you were gonna show us a piece of that mini-hack your working on.
Edit: I can only play until I finish the mines which I just did....oh well....I'll just sit with my -epic pokemon blackthorn gives to you in the end of the mines insert name here-XD
Oh yeah, the minihack.

The title is Pokémon Cangrejo, and it is set on the submarine 3 days before it reached Hoenn, when Usher wasn't quite so alone aboard it...

Sneak preview: who has taken all the prizes?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cutlerine; December 15th, 2010 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Let's get some picture action goin'!
Old December 15th, 2010, 05:11 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Cutlerine, I noticed that the entrance to the submarine is still in Meteor Falls when you encounter Horseman War (Deathcller Alice), and I was wondering why it was still there or why there's no exit if you drop down in there again.
Old December 16th, 2010, 01:06 AM
Raaxon
Sephiroth never stood a chance

Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Alright, so I managed to find a Pikachu, yay~! Where abouts do I find Vulpix, though?
Old December 16th, 2010, 05:38 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Alright, so I managed to find a Pikachu, yay~! Where abouts do I find Vulpix, though?
I can't remember, to my embarrassment. Er... try Route 110?

Old December 16th, 2010, 11:14 PM
irvine2292
Beginning Trainer

I just beat the elite 4 for the first time, and can't figure out where to go. I've checked all the old towns for story events, and i can't find any and i haven't received any more calls from the professor either. Can someone help please. Thanks in advance.

p.s. the only patch I've used is the one that came out on Wednesday.
Old December 17th, 2010, 12:41 AM
Yaruto_218
Beginning Trainer

Hey can someone tell me how to fight Esau. I've fought each of the trainers and gotten to the end and all there is a mirror. I've done each of the options that come it comes up with when you try to talk to it. I've read Genesis 25 and I have a feeling it has something to do with the fact that Esau got his name from being hairy. Can someone please help me.
Old December 17th, 2010, 01:02 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvine2292 View Post
I just beat the elite 4 for the first time, and can't figure out where to go. I've checked all the old towns for story events, and i can't find any and i haven't received any more calls from the professor either. Can someone help please. Thanks in advance.

p.s. the only patch I've used is the one that came out on Wednesday.
After walking out of the Elite Four building and progressing down about four/five squares, you should get a phone call from Birch. Then, the two swimmers blocking off the sewer entrance in Lilycove should disappear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaruto_218 View Post
Hey can someone tell me how to fight Esau. I've fought each of the trainers and gotten to the end and all there is a mirror. I've done each of the options that come it comes up with when you try to talk to it. I've read Genesis 25 and I have a feeling it has something to do with the fact that Esau got his name from being hairy. Can someone please help me.
Spoiler:
You need Red Stew from Chef Maximilian's shop in Lilycove Pokécentre. Bring this to the mirror, and Esau will fight you.

Old December 17th, 2010, 08:21 AM
irvine2292
Beginning Trainer

[QUOTE=Cutlerine;6345772]After walking out of the Elite Four building and progressing down about four/five squares, you should get a phone call from Birch. Then, the two swimmers blocking off the sewer entrance in Lilycove should disappear.

Thank you for the quick reply, but I tried reloading my save and i'm still not getting any calls once i walk away from the building.
Old December 17th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Cutlerine

[QUOTE=irvine2292;6346100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
After walking out of the Elite Four building and progressing down about four/five squares, you should get a phone call from Birch. Then, the two swimmers blocking off the sewer entrance in Lilycove should disappear.

Thank you for the quick reply, but I tried reloading my save and I'm still not getting any calls once I walk away from the building.
How odd. I shall investigate.

Old December 17th, 2010, 01:38 PM
XDragonRiderX
My oh my, how time has passed.

Nature: Serious
I'm stuck on Fortree City. I can't get to the gym. How can I get to them?

Old December 17th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDragonRiderX View Post
I'm stuck on Fortree City. I can't get to the gym. How can I get to them?
Complete the quest in the Hoenn University of Film first.

Old December 17th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Blackdragoon
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
dude im so stuck in mauvlile right now i cant find rock smash anybody no where it is?

Old December 17th, 2010, 06:00 PM
XDragonRiderX

Where's the Hoenn University of Film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdragoon View Post
dude im so stuck in mauvlile right now i cant find rock smash anybody no where it is?
Go to the Island of Calm, down near New Mauville. It has a sign and an entrance.

Last edited by colcolstyles; December 17th, 2010 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Double posting
Old December 17th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Geno9213
Geno is awesome!

Does anyone know what to do after beating Pestilence? I got the call from Prof. Birch about the gym badge, but I looked everywhere and I can't find it. :/
Old December 18th, 2010, 12:42 AM
XDragonRiderX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno9213 View Post
Does anyone know what to do after beating Pestilence? I got the call from Prof. Birch about the gym badge, but I looked everywhere and I can't find it. :/
Go to the top left of Rustboro and talk to the girl on the Bottom-Left. Defeat her and she'll give you the PlainBadge or something.

Old December 18th, 2010, 06:14 AM
munchlaxitive
I Made Pokemon Thunder Yellow

im sooo stupid cause im new at this but how do i make the patch onto ruby????? thank you

Need help please I really need a good mapper and scripter!
Old December 18th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchlaxitive View Post
im sooo stupid cause im new at this but how do i make the patch onto ruby????? thank you
Er... I believe that you ought to read this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966. The title ought to tell you why you shouldn't need to ask such questions here.

Anyway, the promised update with regards to Pokémon Cangrejo. A mysterious voice awakens you from a deep sleep with promises of prizes, and sends you on a series of tests, preparatory to entering something it only refers to as 'the games'...

Find out what happened aboard the S.S. Cangrejo! Discover why Usher seems to be alone on it! And get a sneak preview of a few new features to be implemented in my next proper hack!

Old December 18th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Blackdragoon
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
thanks dragon now im stuck at the fortree university of film and i have no idea what to do

Old December 18th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdragoon View Post
thanks dragon now im stuck at the fortree university of film and i have no idea what to do
A step-by-step guide:

Spoiler:
1) Go down to the studios and defeat all three Directors
2) Try to leave the studios
3) Adventure in the classrooms until you meet a Film Student who tells you Godot is in the dormitories.
4) Go to the dormitories and talk to Godot (Optional: get an Emonga from the smuggler)
5) Go to the offices and speak to Veracity
6) Return to the classrooms and go to the basement, where you will fight the sentient camera X32763
7) Return to Veracity
8) The Gym can then be accessed.

Old December 18th, 2010, 02:41 PM
XDragonRiderX

Please, anybody, help! Where the (BLEEEEEEEP) is the (BLEEEEEEEEEEP)'in Hoenn University of Film????

Old December 18th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDragonRiderX View Post
Please, anybody, help! Where the (BLEEEEEEEP) is the (BLEEEEEEEEEEP)'in Hoenn University of Film????
That's singularly unhelpful of you. What are you looking for, exactly? X32763? Go to the classrooms and down to the basement. Godot? Go into the dormitories - but only if you've spoken to the student in the classrooms who says he thinks Godot is in there.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here