• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokèmon and the new journey of Ash (Pokèmon NJA)

What should we improve?

• Some more battle animations.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • More touchable screen/menu.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Better trailer. (Sounds, graphics, effects, etc.)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Graphics

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Others (Please tell us in the threat)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2010
I think you should work a little more in tiles or get a pixel artist ;)
(Unfortunately I cant quote the images because I have <15 posts :s)

Years
Everything about this game looks so awesome. The battle system is very cool... similar to Blue Chrome. And the features sound awesome and the screenshots are fantastic!

Keep up the great work

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I know, just like I said before.This is just a beta screen, it is not completed yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New screenies:
Spoiler:

Nice screenies.But the last screen... I always thought that the name of that black nightmare pokemin is DARKRAI not dakarai=)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Got it! But I have to say the grammar's pretty bad in this. It's so bad I can't read it. Could you check over the grammar please and fix it for the next release? Also after I come out of the first Mystery Dungeon the game freezes.

Last edited:

mattfriends

Inactive... :(
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
Nice screenies.But the last screen... I always thought that the name of that black nightmare pokemin is DARKRAI not dakarai=)
Sorry I forgot an A.

Got it! But I have to say the grammar's pretty bad in this. It's so bad I can't read it. Could you check over the grammar please and fix it for the next release? Also after I come out of the first Mystery Dungeon the game freezes.
I will let the helpers do about grammar and your dungeon freezed because your computer is slow.

Years
Wow, this game has taken a BIG step forward from where it started off, expect i'm not really liking the cloud shading effects. Theres to many clouds and there all the very similar sizes, maybe for a tip you could fix that up but seriously... nice work.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
My computer isn't slow. It's a brand new computer. And everything else works just fine.

mattfriends

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
Ok, I need to wait my com to fix until we can continue the game.
There are 40% chance this game will be down because the data in my com might be lost, hope you understand thank you.

Years
I watched the demo video and i got some tips..
First don't mix Black and white graphics with gen 4 graphics just looks stupid.. expically the random plasma in the pokemon center.. Next don't use rocks as barriers use trees. And where you show all the trainer battle bars, thats pretty pointless but if its in your story line keep it.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012

Even if the owner is asking for beta testers, he can easily send him a PM or VM.

Tu chéz, You have a fair point, but not going to drift off topic now, I see that your game is making nice progress, keep it up.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Spoiler:

It looks like you've gotten most of the stuff done and now, you should only do the mechanical work (mapping, events etc. (not sure if I can call it event editing as you're making a game but yeah)). Just don't stop while still editing Kanto (or all the hard work will go to waste) ! :)

mattfriends

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
Moderators! I might not be working on this anymore please lock the topic, I lost all the data on my computer. If I want to continue it I will VM/PM you.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Well then I'll go ahead and lock the thread. If you ever start to work on it again, PM me or Yuoaman, and one of us will unlock it.

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back