The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:01 PM
thia12
Eternity Mapper

Advertise here
Im in searound city with my lickitung, but cant find the person that trades the Riolu? I have not beaten the E4
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:24 PM
CHARIZARD owns
Pokemon Master

Nature: Calm
thanks Shadowstorm.you need to find a cut thing app foe s-machine in honeyville.
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:32 PM
felixgstla
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by nasonex View Post

You're missing:
Spoiler:
Mewtwo :D
Yeah, I was kinda wondering how I would get to the Abandoned Isle, as the captain keeps taking me to Birth Island without giving me any choices.
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:52 PM
nasonex
is trying to learn how to hack

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to nasonex Send a message via Yahoo to nasonex
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixgstla View Post
Yeah, I was kinda wondering how I would get to the Abandoned Isle, as the captain keeps taking me to Birth Island without giving me any choices.
Do you have the last ticket? If so, then you should be able to go to any island you want. >.<

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Shadowstorm
H1Z1

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadowstorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARIZARD owns View Post
thanks Shadowstorm.you need to find a cut thing app foe s-machine in honeyville.
Yeah I've been looking for that app, it's in the factory right? Well It won't give me the app, and the one blue guy the challenge factory says I've finished the 2nd mission.
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:16 PM
nasonex
is trying to learn how to hack

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to nasonex Send a message via Yahoo to nasonex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstorm View Post
Yeah I've been looking for that app, it's in the factory right? Well It won't give me the app, and the one blue guy the challenge factory says I've finished the 2nd mission.
The app can be obtained at Honey Village. The old man in the warehouse will give it to you.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Shadowstorm
H1Z1

yeah he's not giving it up.
Old December 30th, 2010, 08:55 PM
CHARIZARD owns
Pokemon Master

he won't?idk then
how to get GROUDON AND KYOGRE
Old December 31st, 2010, 12:37 AM
SkieTheKitsune
Please call me FoxMan.

Nature: Jolly
EDIT: Nevermind, I think I figured out the problem myself. In the meantime, I'll continue to say that this hack is great. Still wondering why the sound clips for the Gen IV and V Pokemon are lower pitched, though. :3

EDIT (again): Found something interesting while tweaking with a "walk through walls" code I had in (one that conveniently worked for this hack since it is a hack of Emerald), and while walking through Searound, I found this glitchy tile...

Interestingly, I've found more glitch tiles just like this one. They all pretty much do the same thing- freeze the game.

Mah Pokes.

Last edited by SkieTheKitsune; December 31st, 2010 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Found something interesting I felt the need to show
Old December 31st, 2010, 01:23 AM
ajohn101
Beginning Trainer

does anyone know if there is a move deleter in this game.....if so where is it? thank you
Old December 31st, 2010, 04:45 AM
moyukh100
Beginning Trainer

Sky, take a look at the images I posted. Seems glitches to me.
1.I am not sure what is this unknown type of pokemon. I found it in the Aqua hideout of Aqua town. In that there's a place to dive. Use super rod to the place the dive-way leads to and you'll find this strange pokemon. Even if you use your weakest attack, it will faint. So, I used false swipe. But then it can't be caught by any pokeball. So, I used the masterball. But it didn't show up neither in my team nor the pc.
2.The second one was found in my 5th time in the battle dome. As you can seem, whenever the electivire uses that weird thing,the game freezes.
If anyone knows anything about these things,plz give a reply.
Old December 31st, 2010, 04:48 AM
moyukh100
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohn101 View Post
does anyone know if there is a move deleter in this game.....if so where is it? thank you
He's in south to Puel city. you need air cutter(cut) to access his house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstorm View Post
yeah he's not giving it up.
Are you sure you got the right guy? Can you post a screen shot? Because first time I also got the wrong guy.
The one you need to talk is the most far away from the door of the ware house.There are 2 ppl in the warehouse.

Last edited by moyukh100; December 31st, 2010 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 31st, 2010, 05:14 AM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

Hey sky, In your walkthrough, and i saw the last picture regarding mysterious man pokemon, he have all lvl 100's and shinies, when can i battle him? And where's cresselia ?
Old December 31st, 2010, 05:15 AM
SpiralHorn
Feels like an old fart D:

Nature: Modest
Quote:
I am not sure what is this unknown type of pokemon. I found it in the Aqua hideout of Aqua town. In that there's a place to dive. Use super rod to the place the dive-way leads to and you'll find this strange pokemon. Even if you use your weakest attack, it will faint. So, I used false swipe. But then it can't be caught by any pokeball. So, I used the masterball. But it didn't show up neither in my team nor the pc.
That glitch occurs in the official games. It's the placeholder the coders use for the empty slots in the Pokedex and in the team roster. http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/%3F%3F...F_%28Glitch%29
Old December 31st, 2010, 05:29 AM
ProMasterZ
Beginning Trainer

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's experienced this...

I ended up losing to Sky outside of Polar Forest and was sent back to Chapros Island, I figured that since I wouldn't be able to teleport back I'd be able to ride the Lapras at Searound City... He's no longer there. Checked the Harbour on Chapros Island, unable to ride the boat.

Effectively, I believe I'm stuck unless I reset. :\

I hadn't been to a different Pokemon Center because everyone was full health. I had beaten Sky in the same area yesterday but for some reason when I saved in Polar Forest it hadn't been recognised and I was forced to repeat everything from the desert. Wouldn't have lost if it wasn't for two crits in a row, but that's for another time.
Old December 31st, 2010, 05:34 AM
moyukh100
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralHorn View Post
That glitch occurs in the official games. It's the placeholder the coders use for the empty slots in the Pokedex and in the team roster. http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/%3F%3F...F_%28Glitch%29
Thanx a lot. I didn't know about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond1035 View Post
Hey sky, In your walkthrough, and i saw the last picture regarding mysterious man pokemon, he have all lvl 100's and shinies, when can i battle him? And where's cresselia ?
WOW,I never knew there is a walk-through for this. Can anyone plz give me the link to it?or tell me where it is. plz

Last edited by moyukh100; December 31st, 2010 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 31st, 2010, 05:44 AM
lancergsr
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
is there in other pokemon hack that already finish??
Old December 31st, 2010, 05:58 AM
Sky

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
Quote:
Sky, take a look at the images I posted. Seems glitches to me.
1.I am not sure what is this unknown type of pokemon. I found it in the Aqua hideout of Aqua town. In that there's a place to dive. Use super rod to the place the dive-way leads to and you'll find this strange pokemon. Even if you use your weakest attack, it will faint. So, I used false swipe. But then it can't be caught by any pokeball. So, I used the masterball. But it didn't show up neither in my team nor the pc.
2.The second one was found in my 5th time in the battle dome. As you can seem, whenever the electivire uses that weird thing,the game freezes.
If anyone knows anything about these things,plz give a reply.
1. you're lucky because I never found it in any Pokemon Rom. :D And as SpiralHorn explained.
2. A small mistake when I edit the Battle Frotier moveset. You can use this file, it fixed the bug you found.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0r5b7upv0svqbw0
Quote:
WOW,I never knew there is a walk-through for this. Can anyone plz give me the link to it?or tell me where it is. plz
In the first post

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs

Last edited by 12345; December 31st, 2010 at 06:14 AM.
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:09 AM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

so sky are u translating the walkthrough
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:06 AM
hackerofdarkness
Bleached and gone

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to hackerofdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to hackerofdarkness
Dose anyone know a better way how to get dive

New Profile
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:08 AM
Shadowstorm
H1Z1

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyukh100 View Post
He's in south to Puel city. you need air cutter(cut) to access his house.

Are you sure you got the right guy? Can you post a screen shot? Because first time I also got the wrong guy.
The one you need to talk is the most far away from the door of the ware house.There are 2 ppl in the warehouse.
I tried both of the guys in the factory.
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:35 AM
shomoher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond1035 View Post

You can battle the man once you have completed the Pokedex and obtained all the Battle Frontier Symbols.

Cresselia can be found in Mt. FullMoon.

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old December 31st, 2010, 09:44 AM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomoher View Post
You can battle the man once you have completed the Pokedex and obtained all the Battle Frontier Symbols.

Cresselia can be found in Mt. FullMoon.
oh thanks, i know shes in mt fullmoon, the small cave i went at the start of the game. but shes not there now..
Old December 31st, 2010, 10:04 AM
misiek023
Unhatched Egg

Hey Sky, can you tell me is there a program, which i can change appearance wild pokemon in grass in your Hack? I want just to add wild catchable Pinsir somewhere in the game but i don't know how. I was tried edited this in AM 1.92 but this error is appear : " AdvanceMapError(12): Unknown Rom Type! This Rom cannot be edited with Advancemap."

Happy New Year!
Old December 31st, 2010, 11:15 AM
lucaspontes
One of Them

Nature: Quirky
Just a funny little thing I found... on Water Cave, a camper says "That's my awesome bug Pokémon". However, he uses a Sealeo xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here