The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 1st, 2011, 05:46 AM
moyukh100
Beginning Trainer

Thanx for the doc file Sky.Yes,u were right.it's a whole lot easier.i'll repost my advance.
Old January 1st, 2011, 06:35 AM
alpha223
Beginning Trainer

Im having a problem
i already talk to steve in the malias library but but nothing happens, no team magma appearance in the library and i cant enter to there base in M.t Pyre! plz sky tell me if this is a bug tnx..

i remember that the 3th time i talk to steve is in L area and last is in malias library, can that be a problem? plz help me.

i have kuridio,lugia,and deoxyx and alrady finish the 6 quest
Ocepac Town
Honey Village
Route Z (find the coral in underwater Route AC)
A house in L Area
8. Route B (Ninja Trio Cave in Route B==>Cave in Teaes City==> Cave in Route Q)

Last edited by alpha223; January 1st, 2011 at 07:10 AM. Reason: additional information
Old January 1st, 2011, 08:24 AM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyukh100 View Post
Ok,I have done a little for today. But I think it's very low quality though I'll recheck everything and will try to fix them at the final moment. So,I am debating on whether to keep going.
Here I am giving link to the english walkthrough(only the parts i've done today and it's in .docx format).
Plz see it and tell me whether I should keep going or leave it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l1bh1onobdj5one

Only part of it is English.
Thanks ill go take a look. Keep it up
Old January 1st, 2011, 08:27 AM
minochet
Attack And Assault Trainer

Nature: Adamant
All right, I have searched EVERY forest in the game, and Steven is nowhere to be found. Where is he? Also where is Rock Climb?
Old January 1st, 2011, 09:45 AM
JimmyJ99
Noobie Hacker

Nature: Jolly
I always wanted to know if all three element apes from Gen.V were in this game.
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:04 AM
moyukh100
Beginning Trainer

Advanced a little more. Here's the Increased part.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hn6ulaa07j4d1qo
It's 17% done
I am posting updates so that people can already use it before I am done.
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:04 AM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by minochet View Post
All right, I have searched EVERY forest in the game, and Steven is nowhere to be found. Where is he? Also where is Rock Climb?
Go to trainer hill and beat SKY, and he will give you the pokeflute app, go north of festa zone and u will see a snorlax, wake it up and you will be in a forest. For rock climb you will get it after you finish the kyogre+groundon event.

Quote:
Advanced a little more. Here's the Increased part.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hn6ulaa07j4d1qo
It's 17% done
I am posting updates so that people can already use it before I am done.
You're translating piece by piece? Like for example you take out one sentence, copy and paste it to google translate, and then copy back ? Or are you translating all at once?

Last edited by Raymond1035; January 1st, 2011 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:08 AM
minochet

Yeah, I already beat SKY and woke up snorlax. No steven whatsoever. Also, how do I go around the Groundon+Kyogre event, cause I don't know how to start it.
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:09 AM
moyukh100
Beginning Trainer

Piece by piece.I pick a passage and translate it with google.but since google can't totally do it,i use my own knowledge from playing to fix up googles errors.
Old January 1st, 2011, 12:27 PM
meboli
Unhatched Egg

Old January 1st, 2011, 01:17 PM
JayRave
Beginning Trainer

Okay everyone on this page who asked a question. Your not even trying to search the thread. If you searched, "Steven" or "Lava Cookies" and even "Rock Climb" you would have had your answers by now.

And @Jimmy I caught boappu. That's all I could find though.
Old January 1st, 2011, 01:27 PM
minochet

Gee, why didn't I think of that? Seriously though, people keep saying that Steven is in the Forest that Snorlax was in front of. I go there, he's not there. So either there's a bug, or I'm being pranked, and the latter seems HIGHLY unlikely.
Old January 1st, 2011, 01:30 PM
JayRave
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by minochet View Post
Gee, why didn't I think of that? Seriously though, people keep saying that Steven is in the Forest that Snorlax was in front of. I go there, he's not there. So either there's a bug, or I'm being pranked, and the latter seems HIGHLY unlikely.
Well then you obviously didn't think about it did you. If you had searched steven you would have seen you have to hit the rocks in a specific pattern.

But to spare another thousand questions. I believe the pattern is Bottom Right, Top Left, Bottom Left, Top Right. If it isn't have fun searching.
Old January 1st, 2011, 01:47 PM
minochet

OK, now I found Steven in the Forest, thank you for that. I also found him in the library, now a new problem has arisen. I need to go to his house in L path, but two guys are blocking the path. My gut is telling me to beat the E4 again, but I might as well search before I waste my time.
Old January 1st, 2011, 01:51 PM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

after u found him in the library, read the book in the MIDDLE, you would be able to start the groundon+kyogre event (:

Quote:
Piece by piece.I pick a passage and translate it with google.but since google can't totally do it,i use my own knowledge from playing to fix up googles errors.
Oh okay, I look forward for the 100% walkthrough (: Sky and all flora-sky-ers will be happy.

Last edited by Raymond1035; January 1st, 2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 1st, 2011, 02:03 PM
mkc90
Togepi

Where do i go after i beat the second gym leader? ??...
Old January 1st, 2011, 02:25 PM
santi
Beginning Trainer

I have the s machine but i not find sky in trainer hill where is inside or outside
Old January 1st, 2011, 02:30 PM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by santi View Post
I have the s machine but i not find sky in trainer hill where is inside or outside
which s machine ? what r u suppose to do next? explain clearly so ppl can help u at ease
Old January 1st, 2011, 02:42 PM
felixgstla
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
Use the latest version
Repatched with the latest version, but now I have to redo the Rayquaza Event and, as I have already caught Rayquaza, I'm not able to stop the fight between Groudon and Kyogre.
Old January 1st, 2011, 03:01 PM
DoodleZ
Wild Trainer Appeared!

Okay, Im trying to figure out where did that Wingull went in the Wingull Malias Quest
I read some Hints that said that theres a legendary pokemon there, that its in a place surrounded by water and the last hint was "Wish stone", So obviously I went to A Area - (You get the stone there, Groudon and its an island) but the wingull is just not there!

And I cant figure out what to do in the ocepac quest to smash the big stones... I think I need an Explosion App but I have no idea where to find one.

P.S- Where do I get the Berry Blender? my Riolu just wont get the Happiness for lvl up with the Soothe Bell, So i guess il just use the pokeblocks

Last edited by DoodleZ; January 1st, 2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old January 1st, 2011, 03:58 PM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleZ View Post
Okay, Im trying to figure out where did that Wingull went in the Wingull Malias Quest
I read some Hints that said that theres a legendary pokemon there, that its in a place surrounded by water and the last hint was "Wish stone", So obviously I went to A Area - (You get the stone there, Groudon and its an island) but the wingull is just not there!

And I cant figure out what to do in the ocepac quest to smash the big stones... I think I need an Explosion App but I have no idea where to find one.

P.S- Where do I get the Berry Blender? my Riolu just wont get the Happiness for lvl up with the Soothe Bell, So i guess il just use the pokeblocks
The legendary is Jirachi, not groundon, and wish stone as in, the town that wish stone will be needed to catch that pokemon. Go find out where Jirachi is, It's at the same town.

For the explosion, you dont need any app. HINT-TWO BIG ROCKS , MR STONE (: !

Quote:

The legendary is Jirachi, not Groundon, and wish stone as in, the town that wish stone will be needed to catch that pokemon. Go find out where Jirachi is, It's at the same town.

For the explosion, you dont need any app. HINT-TWO BIG ROCKS , MR STONE (: !

Last edited by Raymond1035; January 1st, 2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 1st, 2011, 09:12 PM
chinaboi12
Chinese-Born Trainer

Quote:

at least there's one guy who's smart enough to look at past post let alone use my posts to help himself to solve a quest. i respect you for that
Old January 1st, 2011, 09:42 PM
Pokémon Grey
Generation V

Nature: Quirky
what is Beldum's encounter rate and catch rate in Aragi's lab basement
Old January 1st, 2011, 09:55 PM
narutoandbleach
Unhatched Egg

hey guys i need some help
can you tell me all tree location of the ninja trio i can't find the last one
wear can i get apps for the s-machine i can't find any
i have beat the league two weeks ago and caught kerudio and have 25 quest point and can't find the last ninja trio that is the last quest

also i can't find relicanth at route ab or route u
Old January 1st, 2011, 09:58 PM
Shadowstorm
H1Z1

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadowstorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoandbleach View Post
hey guys i need some help
can you tell me all tree location of the ninja trio i can't find the last one
wear can i get apps for the s-machine i can't find any
i have beat the league two weeks ago and caught kerudio and have 25 quest point and can't find the last ninja trio that is the last quest
Did you do the rescue the girl challenge thing that involves getting the cutter app? If so how did you activate it... I'm starting to think that is why I can't get the cutter app from the old man in the factory in honey village, either that or because I talked to him BEFORE getting the S-Machine ages ago.

I applied the latest patch and loaded the save file I had and now the quests are suddenly working. So scratch everything, I'm moving through now with my Shiny ampharos, Lugia, Latias Kurido or whatever and Giratina :B

Last edited by Shadowstorm; January 1st, 2011 at 10:16 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links