Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 4th, 2010, 09:03 AM
ErickAutumn
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Impish

Advertise here
sounds cool. but should be more elaborate.

Old September 6th, 2010, 10:07 AM
BlazeGirl12
Just Another Pokemon Player

Location: In the forest on Route 25 (near Cerulean, in Kanto)
Nature: Quirky
How about this...I listed a brief intro because you kind of need the intro to understand the storyline...

INTRO: 75 years ago, all of the legendaries went to war against each other and nearly destroyed the world as we know it. A small group of survivors found some islands in the endless sea. At that time, a powerful legendary (not revealing who) made a promise that one day, someone would be destined to reawaken the legendaries and hopefully convince them to restore the world.

STORY: You are 13 and have just finished 7 years of school and a crash course in Pokemon training and survival. The professor (your mom) wakes you up and gives you your first Pokemon. Now you can go out into the world (called the Relic Isles), where there are many young Trainers who want to fulfill the prophecy. However, as you travel, strange things begin to occur in your life...ruins become whole again, secrets are uncovered, and legendary Pokemon are awakened! Now there are two rival groups that you meet: an undercover group sworn to protect the person in the prophecy and another group sworn to use the person in the prophecy to awaken the legendaries for their own purpose of world domination. Your mission is to discover the secrets of the old legends and find the truth--while picking up a few badges along the way.

By the way, I'm planning to use this, so no taking, please. :3

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then put this in your signature.
Please visit my website, BlazeGirl12's Creative Haven! Anyone who joins will be considered for moderator.

Last edited by BlazeGirl12; September 6th, 2010 at 10:14 AM.
Old September 6th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Sora's Nobody
The Official Roxas

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sora's Nobody
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeGirl12 View Post
How about this...I listed a brief intro because you kind of need the intro to understand the storyline...

INTRO: 75 years ago, all of the legendaries went to war against each other and nearly destroyed the world as we know it. A small group of survivors found some islands in the endless sea. At that time, a powerful legendary (not revealing who) made a promise that one day, someone would be destined to reawaken the legendaries and hopefully convince them to restore the world.

STORY: You are 13 and have just finished 7 years of school and a crash course in Pokemon training and survival. The professor (your mom) wakes you up and gives you your first Pokemon. Now you can go out into the world (called the Relic Isles), where there are many young Trainers who want to fulfill the prophecy. However, as you travel, strange things begin to occur in your life...ruins become whole again, secrets are uncovered, and legendary Pokemon are awakened! Now there are two rival groups that you meet: an undercover group sworn to protect the person in the prophecy and another group sworn to use the person in the prophecy to awaken the legendaries for their own purpose of world domination. Your mission is to discover the secrets of the old legends and find the truth--while picking up a few badges along the way.

By the way, I'm planning to use this, so no taking, please. :3
Seems pretty interesting. One of the things that put me of is the fact that there is a proffesor in the game (and the fact its your mom) With that story you could have like, "The famous legendary tamer" or something like that.

Sora's Nobody ★ Nothing Yet!
♠The Official Roxas♠ My Stuff:

Old September 10th, 2010, 04:16 PM
cenaice
Beginning Trainer

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness GBA Remake.
Old September 18th, 2010, 02:42 AM
Aurora Vulpix
Vulpix FTW

Pokemon Aurora Version.

Hack of Pokemon Crystal version.

Starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.

Plot: Welcome to the region of Kyuki! You are in Passion town in your room, when your best friend, Milly, calls you to come downstairs. She says something about Prof. Maple giving out Pokemon. You and Milly being friends with Maple, you each have a reserved three Pokemon you can pick from:

Smoochum
Magby
Elekid

or

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle.

Milly being more greedy than you, she rushes through the crowds of trainers to get to her choices. You run to your choices; Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle, with Prof. Maple saying he wishes he could give you them all for being so nice to him, but unfortunately he can't. You pick one, and your rival, knowing type advantages, picks the one that is strongest against yours. Maple wishes you Good Luck on your journey as you walk out the lab. Milly is very hyper at the moment and races you to the next town, while you show the Pokemon to your Mom/Mum. She wishes you Good Luck too, and you make your way north to the next town.

As you can see, the plot is unfinished and needs work. I want to have a gang or something, and just want more info and detail. Could somebody help?
Old September 18th, 2010, 06:35 AM
teejermiester
Minnesotan, you betcha!

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Vulpix View Post
Pokemon Aurora Version.

Hack of Pokemon Crystal version.

Starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.

Plot: Welcome to the region of Kyuki! You are in Passion town in your room, when your best friend, Milly, calls you to come downstairs. She says something about Prof. Maple giving out Pokemon. You and Milly being friends with Maple, you each have a reserved three Pokemon you can pick from:

Smoochum
Magby
Elekid

or

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle.

Milly being more greedy than you, she rushes through the crowds of trainers to get to her choices. You run to your choices; Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle, with Prof. Maple saying he wishes he could give you them all for being so nice to him, but unfortunately he can't. You pick one, and your rival, knowing type advantages, picks the one that is strongest against yours. Maple wishes you Good Luck on your journey as you walk out the lab. Milly is very hyper at the moment and races you to the next town, while you show the Pokemon to your Mom/Mum. She wishes you Good Luck too, and you make your way north to the next town.

As you can see, the plot is unfinished and needs work. I want to have a gang or something, and just want more info and detail. Could somebody help?
I guess I can help you out a bit... I'm already working on two teams right now though, so just tell me what you need (PM me) and I can do some stuff. Just not too much, remember, I'm pretty busy.

----------------------------
Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
Old September 19th, 2010, 07:59 AM
AlexAhnon
Lurking around.

Nature: Jolly
Here is a storyline I quickly remade from my old hack, what do you guys think? And please, if someone could correct the grammar and re-write it better, please do.
Spoiler:
You wake up in a cave, and you don't seem to remember anything at all. The only thing you remember is something about Aura and
your name. You now decide to go outside, shocked to see that a thunderstorm is occuring. Unknown of what might have caused this,
you decide to go deeper into the forest. A huge earthquake starts to shake everything, your scared and don't know what to do.
You suddenly wake up. You look around and notice your still in the same cave as before. You begin to realize that everything
that just happened, was just a dream.

What was the meaning of this dream? What connection do I have to it? What does Aura have to do with me?
You set out on a long journey to find out who you really are, and what secrets you might hold.

Here is another version of it:
Spoiler:
You wake up in a cave, and you don't seem too remember anything at all. You don't know who you are or where you are.
You see a letter attached to a Pokéball in front of you, out of curiosity you decide to read it.

"This Pokéball contains one of the most rare Pokémon in the universe. A Riolu.
I wish you (Player name) to take it. Your destiny awaits you."

With no idea of the meaning of the letter, you decide to set out on a journey to find out who you really are and what this
world might hold.

Last edited by AlexAhnon; September 19th, 2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old September 21st, 2010, 08:13 AM
Aurora Vulpix
Vulpix FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejermiester View Post
I guess I can help you out a bit... I'm already working on two teams right now though, so just tell me what you need (PM me) and I can do some stuff. Just not too much, remember, I'm pretty busy.

Thanks! If your too busy though, you don't have to help. :3
To be honest I'm thinking of starting a E/LG, (I keep getting inspired. ') but I'm not sure what one to do. Irrelevant, but hey...
Old September 21st, 2010, 01:43 PM
teejermiester
Minnesotan, you betcha!

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Vulpix View Post
Thanks! If your too busy though, you don't have to help. :3
To be honest I'm thinking of starting a E/LG, (I keep getting inspired. ') but I'm not sure what one to do. Irrelevant, but hey...
hey, it's fine. i'd be glad to help with mapping and such, (well, especially mapping) but you should probably pm me for that, cause i'm surprised Our little chat didn't get banned....

But anyway, I have a quick storyline idea for anyone interested, cause I won't be taking it.....

Spoiler:

You are Silver's son, ten years after the events of S/G/C. Your father gives you a eevee for your first pokemon, and wants you to go and beat Gold in the elite four. On your way, you meet team rocket, and Gold himself. You then get to the elite four, but the champion is no longer Gold. So, you try to find Gold, and battle him to fulfill your father's dream.

I don't know about it, it just came to my mind.

----------------------------
Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
Old October 4th, 2010, 05:28 PM
smellybellysrock
Legend Of Band Camp: You ready

Bwahahaha, haters gonna love.

Ruins of Helens: Smith's Hammer
Well'p, its a non pokemon hack, using a pokemon ROM base.
Plot:
20 years after WWIII
The world has been ravaged by nuclear warfare, but the only colony left in the world is yours. But, you are a dreamer, and want to explore the rest of the world, for another colony. Your adventures take you through many dangerous places, and eventually find a perfectly safe and fine Canada.

Thats all i have for this, but I hope one of you do this, because that'd be an epic game there.

Are you ready for Band Camp?
Old October 5th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Lateon
The Eon Follower

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon
I had a little idea for a game, and would love help expanding it. The pending title is Pokemon Eon

The game takes place in the Hoenn region. However, the events of a year before turned out a little differently, and the region is devastated by floods and droughts, making it hard to get food. On a faraway island known as Southern Island, live a small population of people who worship the Eon Pokemon, Latias and Latios. On the outskirts of the island, there is a small clearing that a colony of the pokemon live on. One day, you are minding your own buisness and talking to your friend when suddenly, you both see one of the eon pokemon fly above the town and land in the trees, seemingly hurt. You sneak around the clearing elder and find a latias, laying in the clearing looking injured. Unsure what to do, your friend and you walk closer when a latios comes out of nowhere and knocks you both unconcious. You wake up in a desert-like new bark town, finding professor birch and steven. Steven tells you that the two eons had brought you there, and that in order to get back to southern island you will have to go to lilycove city, unless of course you could find a Latias or Latios roaming Hoenn. Your friend and you split up to try to find them after each being given a choice of three pokemon (Treeko, torchic, Mudkip), but you soon realize your journey home isn't going to be quite that simple...

other story points
-gyms have become more difficult to get through because the gym leaders aren't in them. You have to find a warp panel in each gym that takes you to the leaders hideout.
-Some water routes have dried up, as well as some land routes being flooded
-Aqua and Magma have turned into underground organizations trying to stop the fight between kyogre and groudon
-Rayquaza is nowhere to be found

any ideas/comments would be appreciated =)
Attached Images
File Type: png Southern Isle and Outskirts.png‎ (47.7 KB, 27 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On

Old October 8th, 2010, 07:01 AM
leogrecchi

Here you have the sketch of a plot i've been developing (please note that the hack is already being made)

Spoiler:
Starting in hoenn, same old story. go to Petalburg, meet Dad, help Wally catching his pokémon, decided to go to Pokémon League. Hard to Rustboro, find a new Gym Leader, Bugynus, instead of Roxanne. People outside the gym are wondring where is she, altough he says she went out and left the gym in his hands, in order not to close it.
The same thing happens at Dewford (Darkrai, the new leader, says that Brawly is out to Kanto for training) and Mauville (Leticia, Wattson's daughter, says he's sick, and is running the gym with her own Grass-type pokémon)
in Lavaridge, the player should be aware that someting is already going on, when he/she meets Isiah, Flannery's grandfather, very old and frail, running the gym after she got burned at some training.
and then, back to Petalburg... Where's dad? Who is that girl running the gym?

Spoiler:
that's where i've stopped. I've changed all leaders, but still don't have a reason for doing this. Any help?
Old October 9th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Lateon
The Eon Follower

Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon
maybe there is a reason that all the leaders went missing? are they needed for something?

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On

Old October 10th, 2010, 03:24 PM
~Kian~
Spriter In The Making

Well this is just an idea.. i am a noob, i know nothing about games :D

It starts off with you on your local school bus its the same old story or so you thought...

you then look out the window on the top deck and see a tear in the sky at first you think its just blue sky that is visable threw the clouds... as you look closer a small glimmer shoots out of the tear and flies threw a window on the bus as quick as a flash...

it was a pokemon it was badly hurt no one new what it was and was scared of it because its not the nice fuzzy cutsy ones on the old console games oh no... you pick it up and hold it in your arms while everyone is looking out the window to see if theres anymore...

then as you look out the window millions of glimmers shoot out a spreads across the hole area everyone is screaming... birds shoot threw the window and shred up chairs and breaks the roof off... not only this but huge adult birds start picking up all your old friends and shooting off with them... suddenly the bus gets pushed over by walking pokemon...

it goes dark for a second....

I have lots of ideas.. so there is more to the story.. :D

This is also in my sig, im trying to get as much help as i can thanks in advance for your input.. :D

~Kian~

'tyranilacegon'
Made By The Mystery Egg,
Please visit his Fusion thread.
Old October 10th, 2010, 05:41 PM
leogrecchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateon View Post
maybe there is a reason that all the leaders went missing? are they needed for something?
My first idea would be something like a new team of criminals, getting rid of the leaders.
From what I could think about, Ravena, (The girl at Norman's Gym), would have the following battle text
Spoiler:
RAVENA: Hi there,[P]
Unfortunately, your dad had some
business to do at LILLYCOVE CITY.

I can battle you for the BADGE if you
want, it should take some time for him
coming back to PETALBURG.

Hm[.] You say you don't believe in
what I said? Okay, I lied, I'll tell you the
truth if you defeat me.

After battle, she tries to explain that all gym leaders are in danger, asking you to go to Fortree and warn Winona, when Wally's father come into the room and "save" the player from there. After giving the Surf, he says that Ravena is the one behind those disappearings, saying that all "new leaders" are from a criminal team that is willing to change the world, turning it in something like a "nuzlocke" (you know, the concept of 'if it faints, it's dead')
Spoiler:
The tricky part here, is that the player won't know who is telling the truth until the end of game

Also, i've been planning to include some twist, remapping Ever Grande to some other place, like their HQ or such
Spoiler:
Another idea, is making the player fight the old leaders on the way
Spoiler:
(or their ghosts)
Old October 11th, 2010, 03:24 AM
The-Massacred-One
Service With A Smile

Nature: Careful
Ok this is the rough storyline of my near completed hack (Working on changing last few sprites and few script edits).

30 years have passed since the rivalry of Ash and Gary nearly tore the region apart, Gary true to his word became a pokemon researcher and when his grandfather died he took over in pallet town helping pallet expand into a city of the future, Ash disapeared he was rumoured to move town to town helping young trainers develop their skills. New towns have been founded and others abandoned, a small town nestled in the mountains hides a dark secret what is the cause of the mass hysteria that caused it to be abandoned, are the legend of a ghost true?. The new team in the region is a group of ex rocket who have since formed a rebel army that terrorizes the countryside. And you, you are just a young teenager who is thrown into the deepend and left to either sink or swim... what will you do ?
Old October 21st, 2010, 03:29 PM
DaimoMac
Beginning Trainer

This is my first post and pokemon hack. If I accidentally take your name title I am sorry.

Basically my idea is that you start off as a kid, fresh ou t of highscool and accepted into the ________ League challenge. You go to your Professor and you are given a choice of a starter. A Squirtle, Chikorita or a Torchic.

Your initial goal is to become the _______ League MVP and given a chance of heading to Hoenn to participate in the Emerald League.

Your foes are a group called the Chronos Organization. Who wish to, of course take over the world. The difference between these guys and Team Rocket/Aqua/Magma/Galactic is that the Chronos Organization are scarily competant. That everytime they "lose" to you, you actually move them a step closer to their goal.

Last edited by DaimoMac; October 22nd, 2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old October 25th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Xperious
Ty Will kill you!

Nature: Relaxed
Hey everyone! I'm Xperious. I've been lurking here on PC for some time now and I have decided to start my "First" hack. The reason for the quotation marks are because I have made a few hacks before, but none of ever reached the general public. The hack I'm currently working on I plan to release once I progress far enough.

Anyway, I have a basic idea of the story and I wanted to get some ideas/criticism.

Rom Base: Fire Red (Go figure )

Hack name: Pokemon Titanium Version/Edition (Not sure which)

Evil Team Name: The Titans (Titan, Tatanium... Get it?)

Evil Team Specialty:
Steel (Like the name suggests)

The story goes as follows: (A little slim on the details ATM)

You are a homeless boy/girl in their mid teens (about 17) with no family. Living alone in a wooded part of a small town, you are awoken by the leader of a very powerful crime organization called the Titans (I will refer to him as "Tyson"). He tells you that you are the perfect type of person that they need in their gang. Tyson Promises tells you that you can make great riches working for him and says to meet him later in a disclosed location in town. You go meet him and he tells you that a family living in the town has gone out for a while and has left their Pokemon home alone. Tyson says that if you want to be a Titan, you will need a Pokemon and will need to be initiated. This is your chance to do both at once. You must go into the family's house and steal one of their Pokemon for yourself, then meet up with Tyson in the next town. Why only steal one? Because you only have time to get one before the family comes home and catches you. When you meet up with Tyson he introduces you to his partner, who doesn't seem overly joyed to be paired with a partner.

Other details: (Good?)

This is basically all I have so far. Though I do know that I am going to use the Gym badges differently than in most Pokemon games. As you play through the storyline, doing jobs such as robbing certain places or fighting rival gang members, you will be "ranked up" in the gang and get a badge to show for it. After a while something happens (I have yet to think of an idea what) and you want to take down Tyson. You get to him in the secret HQ of the Titans after taking down four of his strongest Lieutenants. Once you beat Tyson, he runs off and you decide to move to a new region and start the Titans back up with you at command. (The "New region" is going to replace the Orange Islands )

Well, anyway, that's what I have so far. Thoughts? Feedback? Suggestions?
Much appreciated

Last edited by Xperious; October 25th, 2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 05:29 PM
treecko0
Carpe Diem

Well I would like to help create a hack as I'm a fan of them. I've played a lot of them Well I don't have much but any help in expanding or modifying the story would be great, and feel free to speak out even if its bad. I would only go to my room and cry all day lol J/K Its all good.

OK so here I go:
Name: No so sure maybe "The Reign of Dragons" or something
Basic info: I plan on using some pokemon from the first 4 generations and maybe a couple for the 5th. Don't know much about mapping or any of that so yeah not much said there. Might need some statues of Dragons of course. 8 gyms and Elite 4.
Starters: I,m thinking of mudkip treecko and torchic. Gible Bagon and Dratini and maybe kibago are other major important pokemon.
Story: Your just a teen just moved in and you don't know much about pokemon. You don't know anyone there but a girl starts talking to you. Her Dad just found a new species of pokemon and since you two didn't have any he gave you the talk and the your received the poke of your choice. You show you mom etc. but your dad disapproves of this (he want you to be a layer). you start walking back home after school and you see a bunch of guys(maroon shirts) running across you. You decide to follow there you meet a guy who's part of the ??? Revolution team ( only 2 members) he explains the guys in maroon are an evil team called Dark Legionnaires and their plan (Use the power of the dragons to capture the world.) So there's your first fight against a legionnaire. you ended up rescuing some dragons. You tell you mom the story and decide to star your journey. You then get an invite to the ??? Revolutions team HQ where you become part of it and you get to choose a dragon type pokemon listed above. So you go city to city gym to gym and by the end they capture the two team members so its just you. You end up doing some side quest rescue some dragons ( don't get to keep them. You have to capture them in the wild you get some legend pokes. You get the 8 gym badges and managed to remove members form the legionnaires now your off to the elite 4. when you beat the champion you then try to rescue your team mates with the help of the girl. They tell you to go to the HQ and there's a vault (They give you the code) There's instructions to unleash the dragon of light.(Reshiram maybe) but the other half is missing that only means legionnaires got it. You find out that they got Zekrom. after that you try to capture Reshiram before they do. Then you get intel on Zekroms location and go there. You battle many of the legionaires and finally you get to the location to find that the leader capture him (1st idea there you face him in an epic battle....) (2nd he flys off, now either you find him or we start the sequel at this point.)

I know there's a big gap in the middle ill try to figure something out later.

Thank you for your time. Remember feel free to add, adjust remove anything form it.
Old December 10th, 2010, 11:12 AM
streetbackguy
Whats an Internet?

Here's a quick idea for you:

Name: Amnesia (Can't think of a better title.)

Starters: You automatically start with a level 5 Charmander who only knows Scratch and Tail Whip.

Story: You've just woken up in bed, no memory of how you got there or anything that happened before that morning. A woman walks into your room and introduces herself as Diane Waltham. She found you lying in the middle of the road outside the town you're in now (Kuriko Village) and you had no possessions on you apart from your clothes and 1 single pokeball that contains a Charmander.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by streetbackguy; December 10th, 2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: People told me just the basics.
Old December 18th, 2010, 03:27 AM
pokeguy9000
Ghost Ralts

So i've had this idea bouncing around in my head for a while and i have no idea how to hack but i'd really like to get into it.
i was thinking that if anybody wants to use this idea we could team up, with or without more people, and build the hack. I would be pretty useless but i could try to help and give creative input?

So here's my idea:

You start off in the wasteland, its raining and there is fire on some parts of the ground and you are dressed in what looks like army uniform, you are down in the trenches and without much explanation are told to follow so kind of general looking guy. He toward the front like where he gives you a "squad" of houndoom (all level 50 or so) and you have to battle some kind of emeny solider (who will have a squad of some other kinds of pokemon. You lose this battle near the end and wake up in the hospital with a houndour at the foot of your bed. a nurse comes in and tells you that he wouldnt leave your side after you were attacked. after this you fall asleep again and are woken by three offical looking army types who ask you to come with them, of course the houndour comes in tow. You re explained to about the war that has been raging between two of the reigons for the past 4 years. you are sent on a mission to find the legendary pokemon "Doomdor" who will finally win the war for your region. You must venture across the enemy region to find this pokemon, which is said to live deep within one of the underwater volcanoes on the far coast. Along the way you must beat generals, masters or trainers of the enemy to progress but there are agents within the enemy region who will help you

this is a hack of ruby and i am fully open to again suggestions, constructive criticism or questions you may have
thanks
LIKE MY AVATAR???
It's the second sprite i ever made and i am very eager to make more and get better
So if you want me involved in your project or hack then please feel free to PM me
Old January 1st, 2011, 07:47 PM
Cobe
Beginning Trainer

Hack Name : Dark Destiny

Base: FireRed

Story
You and your mom move back to the region of Eurasia(Still thinking of a name). The Region where the weather is WILD, even though most of the region is very Rainy. You've never known your dad because he left at AGE 1. Your mom thinks you are ready to start your own journey.. So you meet up with your RIVAL and Prof. Sulake at his lab. You can pick from.. Pikachu,Larvitar and YOUR CHOICE. As soon as you get your pokemon you are off.. and.. not so much. As you are ambushed by Dark Destiny. You get knocked out and are woken up by your pokemon! Now you have to escape their Hideout with your life as you battle through some runts, you reach a dead end.. across the room is YOUR FATHER and two warps..As you battle YOUR FATHER you learn that he has a few legendary that are actually mutated.. After beating him he tells you a story about the new leader of Dark Destiny, and also tells you the right warp to go through...

Feedback?
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:34 PM
pokeguy9000
Ghost Ralts

Its a good story and i have just a few suggestions.

1.Why two warps? There could only be one but your dad makes you battle when you try to walk toward it?

2.If there is a starter of your choice why are then any others? Couldnt the player just choose Pikachu or Lavitar as their choice so there is no need for them as an option.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
SPG
Pyroblock

Send a message via Skype™ to SPG
hi this is my first hack that i plan on completing ( i attempted it)

i want to call it pokemon forbidden version

and its a hack of leaf green (why not fire red you ask? its over used)

the region name is sora

story so far (ya i know its not that good but i dont have a team yet )

just like every pokemon game you start off as a 10 year old with the prof. giving you a run down on what pokemon are what your name is ect. but all this happens on video with prof. oak from several regions away from you. so in other words you never see a prof. untill you beat the elite 4. anyways... you go down stairs and your mom tells you that your brother (rival) goes in the cave you live next to (curently unnamed) and hasent come back yet so your mom asks you to go look for him wile there are no wild pokemon you will find a few items and junk on your ya, but you get far enoff in the cave and find a realy nice pokemon mewtwo knight your starter pokemon! this mewtwo was weaker than the origanl but had armor so its defence was alot better. once you continue forward after you get mewtwo knight joins you because he takes intrest in you, you find your brother! but he seems diffrent to you, he is evil now! he plans on sinking the region of sora and become ruler of the new area atlantis (thats what he will call it) you chase after him but you get warped back to your house once you attemp to go to your brother. then you tell your mom the news and is in shock! and tells you to get to your brother before he finds the forbiden pokemon, your mom tells you about the forbidden pokemon and why your brother knew about this before you did. from there you set off from your journy! you have 3 paths to take but you dont know whitch one to take (thats where exploring comes in) the one north has 3 paths north east and west bolth contain towns with gym type things (not realy gyms) then there is another path east to your home and has 2 paths that go north and south agian have towns but not all have gyms type things because you will need to explore a bit more. then if you go south from your home there will be 4 paths a secrest one through trees and three easy to see ones 1 through a cave/mountain and 2 from a path 2 have gyms and the other 2 conect some how to a town that has the final gym type thing. and one of these towns have the base of your brothers grunts called team fusion (most likly goint to be changed any ideas?) once you get to the end of the base you fight your brother and once again he gets away but leaves behind a master ball could this be a clue to something? once you get the 8 shiny emblems (badges) you go back to your home town and back into the cave there is a path you couldent get into before (because you needed rock smash and that requires the 8th badge, you will get some out of order untill i can find a way to fix that same with what the badges looks like) and you will find mewtwo! but there will be a sighn post saying save, have alot of pokeballs potions and you need to catch him. if you dont catch him you need to restart the game completly or find a way to beat the chalenge that comes. once you catch him put mewtwo and mewtwo night in the day care and they have an egg! ( i know how to do this so i dont have any worries) hatch it and it will be shadow mew! get it to lv. 100 and it will have max or close to max sp. defence and defence (about 900 max) there will be a special area in the game to train this pokemon but only availible after you get the 8th gym badge and you need to look for it (another secret like my walking through tree idea) once its level 100 (it will be easy to train dont worry) you can calenge your brothers top 4 grunts and then him. if you dont have shadow mew your infor a ride he has the forbidden pokemon! it has max attack and sp. attack so this is where shadow mew comes in, its the only one that can stand up to this thing with out dieing. you beat the forbidden pokemon he turns good and you can do side quest to get most of the legendaryies in the game (not the forbidden pokemon thats imposible no matter what unless you use cheats)

ok here is what i mean by gym type things, there acualy a mini base for team fusion and you need to beat the manager of that base a door opens up and you go in another room with a badge in it or the leader drops it and you pick it up but the manager will never give it to you directly so thats a neat little extra to me

from what i told you it seems realy dull right? well there will be a ton of side quest you need to do during the main story just like a normal pokemon game would be so tell me what you think and what not k
Old January 3rd, 2011, 07:45 PM
Cobe
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeguy9000 View Post
Its a good story and i have just a few suggestions.

1.Why two warps? There could only be one but your dad makes you battle when you try to walk toward it?

2.If there is a starter of your choice why are then any others? Couldnt the player just choose Pikachu or Lavitar as their choice so there is no need for them as an option.
By your choice i ment, when giving feedback tell me what other pokemon there should be
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here