The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:32 PM
Pikaffet
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Hey guys, i need help, I'm in the cave of origin and i need help, i caught giratina and dialga, when i go to the picture it says the space orb is shining but nothing happens, do i need another item?? please help.
Old January 1st, 2011, 11:11 PM
baban00
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Pikaffet View Post
Hey guys, i need help, I'm in the cave of origin and i need help, i caught giratina and dialga, when i go to the picture it says the space orb is shining but nothing happens, do i need another item?? please help.

you still need to capture mew, groudon, and kyogue before you can fingish it
Old January 2nd, 2011, 12:58 AM
DoodleZ
Wild Trainer Appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond1035 View Post
The legendary is Jirachi, not groundon, and wish stone as in, the town that wish stone will be needed to catch that pokemon. Go find out where Jirachi is, It's at the same town.

For the explosion, you dont need any app. HINT-TWO BIG ROCKS , MR STONE (: !
Ok finished the wingull quest Thanks
But I went through Mr Stone's building talking to everyone in it and still nothing
oo maybe your trying to hint that I need a pokemon that can use Explosion, like Electrode or something, and Mr Stone will give me a TM (?)
Edit: Okay, Mr Stone wont give me anything, but before I train the Electrode to a lvl that he learns that move, I'll look in every Pokemon Center, For some weird reason I remember talking to someone thats giving it away.

Last edited by DoodleZ; January 2nd, 2011 at 01:06 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 01:04 AM
Shadowstorm
H1Z1

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadowstorm
I don't know how I was able to pull off this but:
using this team:
And it took a long while of resetting to get those 3 shiny... ampharos was by chance and shaymin's guaranteed and all...
Old January 2nd, 2011, 01:35 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I'm confused I got the Gold Pass but it takes me to the Festa Zone instead of Golden City and I can't find the 6th gym.

Last edited by vaporeon7; January 2nd, 2011 at 02:02 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 01:52 AM
Pikachu222
Hell Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleZ View Post
But I went through Mr Stone's building talking to everyone in it and still nothing
oo maybe your trying to hint that I need a pokemon that can use Explosion, like Electrode or something, and Mr Stone will give me a TM (?)
Edit: Okay, Mr Stone wont give me anything, but before I train the Electrode to a lvl that he learns that move, I'll look in every Pokemon Center, For some weird reason I remember talking to someone thats giving it away.
Electrode learns explosion at lvl 55 so lvl it 2 55
Old January 2nd, 2011, 02:48 AM
badchina
Beginning Trainer

help! where can i get the hm05?
Old January 2nd, 2011, 03:24 AM
Pikachu222
Hell Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by badchina View Post
help! where can i get the hm05?
afther the groudon vs kyorge event
Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:54 AM
DoodleZ
Wild Trainer Appeared!

I did all missions and I only have 1 quest to go - Honey Village one
Can someone please just tell me what to do in the Honey Village Wally's Party Quest?
No hints, just tell me please @_@

Old January 2nd, 2011, 06:00 AM
Inumaniac
Beginning Trainer

I have a question. I've finally got a Likitung, but I can't remember where the guy who will trade Riolu for a Likitung is! Dx

Help please? D:
Old January 2nd, 2011, 06:57 AM
badchina
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu222 View Post
afther the groudon vs kyorge event
thanks, but now a new problem has arisen. I need to go to his house in L path, but two guys are blocking the path. what should i do?
Old January 2nd, 2011, 08:49 AM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
In oepac city theres a guy in PC that teaches u explosion. use explosion on the two rocks between mr stones house
Old January 2nd, 2011, 10:31 AM
rvn23
Beginning Trainer

where can u get the pokeflutes apps??
Old January 2nd, 2011, 10:43 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

I seen the guide and I noticed Black Belt Nob wasn't on there. Oh and a glitch I have but I have version 1 from when it was released and I don't know if it was fixed but Black Belt Nob on the Route towards Altering Cave won't rematch me even though the PokeNav says I can.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:45 AM
Pikaffet
Beginning Trainer

i need to get past the cave of origins but i already caught all the other legendary pokemon.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:50 AM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvn23 View Post
where can u get the pokeflutes apps??
beat sky at trainer hill.
after elite 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikaffet View Post
CAVE OF ORIGIN??
click G/P/D den K/G den mew x 2 den GPD again, den KG, boom
Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:54 AM
Pikaffet
Beginning Trainer

wow it actually worked, thanks.

i finished all the quests but i still need the wingull mission, where do you find wingull?

Last edited by Pikaffet; January 2nd, 2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 12:19 PM
chinaboi12
Chinese-Born Trainer

Quote:
I did all missions and I only have 1 quest to go - Honey Village one
Can someone please just tell me what to do in the Honey Village Wally's Party Quest?
No hints, just tell me please @_@
go to wally's house and he tells you to get 5 lemonades, rare candies, lava cookies, and moo moo milk

Quote:
wow it actually worked, thanks.

i finished all the quests but i still need the wingull mission, where do you find wingull?
hint: its in a city where a legendary can be obtained

Last edited by chinaboi12; January 2nd, 2011 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 12:44 PM
Evil 4 Life

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get the yellow and red shards?
What haunted house? Is it the one where all the tombstones are with all the ghastlys and haunters? If so what do i do? I need exact directions.
Im completely lose in the hippowpadow temple someone Please help this poor lost soul!!!! :'(
Old January 2nd, 2011, 12:54 PM
Pikaffet
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil 4 Life View Post
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get the yellow and red shards?
What haunted house? Is it the one where all the tombstones are with all the ghastlys and haunters? If so what do i do? I need exact directions.
Im completely lose in the hippowpadow temple someone Please help this poor lost soul!!!! :'(
go to the haunted house where you found the gym leader of platepics.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 01:52 PM
lucaspontes
One of Them

Nature: Quirky
I need help on the last part of the game. I know I need to get all Pokémon to battle Mysterious Man, but i need to catch them all? Or just having them in the Pokédex? I managed to battle Arceus just by having Dialga, Giratina, Groudon and Kyogre in the Pokédex (I catched Mew), so I won't be able to get to the end of the game if i need to catch them.

Anyway, this is the best hack I ever played. I barely managed to defeat Cynthia in the second time, I had four level 66 Pokémon and no legendaries. Surprisingly, her Porygon-Z was even more annoying than Garchomp. Had to use three Max Revives to beat her, haha.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 01:55 PM
Pikaffet
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaspontes View Post
I need help on the last part of the game. I know I need to get all Pokémon to battle Mysterious Man, but i need to catch them all? Or just having them in the Pokédex? I managed to battle Arceus just by having Dialga, Giratina, Groudon and Kyogre in the Pokédex (I catched Mew), so I won't be able to get to the end of the game if i need to catch them.

Anyway, this is the best hack I ever played. I barely managed to defeat Cynthia in the second time, I had four level 66 Pokémon and no legendaries. Surprisingly, her Porygon-Z was even more annoying than Garchomp. Had to use three Max Revives to beat her, haha.
did you get mewtwo? if you did, please tell me how.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 02:51 PM
GhostArceus
Beginning Trainer

i am unable to activate missions at the challenge factory
the guy that should do it says i have already finished the second one, which i havent
how can i fix this without screwing over my saves?
is there any way i can not do the missions and still get the in-game event that goes with it?
Old January 2nd, 2011, 03:02 PM
mkc90
Togepi

This is weird i have a Luxio at level27 his only attacks ar thundershock,spark and tackle ...is this a bug he is not learning other attcaks he learned thundershick at level maybe around 20..i fought another Luxio he was at level 17 n he knew bite? ?? So yea idk
Old January 2nd, 2011, 03:16 PM
lucaspontes
One of Them

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
did you get mewtwo? if you did, please tell me how.
I didn't, but the guide says that you need the Old Sea Map and go to Abandoned Island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostArceus View Post
i am unable to activate missions at the challenge factory
the guy that should do it says i have already finished the second one, which i havent
how can i fix this without screwing over my saves?
is there any way i can not do the missions and still get the in-game event that goes with it?
Have you talked to Steven on L Area? Anyway, there are only two missions, the other eight are quests that you get from the ninja-like guys in various places like Ocepac Town.

---

HELP... I can't find the man who gives the quest on route Z... where is he???

Last edited by lucaspontes; January 2nd, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links