• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years

The newest upgrade to the PokeCOM, this time landing at Version 3.0.

Some new features would be:
*Themes
*Folders
*MP3 Player
*Photo Gallery
*Wallpaper Support
*AppCentre (not shown on the vid)
*Minigames

If you'd like to see this piece in action, watch the video (click the image, it will take you there). Extra commentary posted there too.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years

menu concept for pokemon serenity, more info click the image, working on dock and top bar.

Years
First of all, i guess you could call this my return to PokeCommunity :D
I haven't abandoned my Pokemon StarterKit, it's just on break for a month :3
So i present to you, a day's work! It started off as a Birthday present to my fellow PlanetDev Admin Me2Hack, and sorta spiralled into a starterkit lol.

Anywhoo, here's what i have so far.

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
A screenshot from my game, currently titled Pokemon Power Adventure, but the name may change in the future. I've changed the sprite to Barry's trainer sprite since I took these screen captures. The game will be set in Kanto, between the events of FireRed/LeafGreen and HeartGold/SoulSilver. However, there will be non-canon parts included after the Elite Four have been defeated.

169075_495427529002_513554002_6212148_308437_n.jpg

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
The mapping sounds gound :)
But I think you're using the base tileset of PSPDS... I'm not sure...
Nope, PSPDS does not even run on my pc, but I got it from a HG/SS public release tileset that is in the resource section.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Using CNG's Dual Screen Script/Mouse Input, managed to get a working "Touch Screen" Menu, with a crap load of help from Kitsunekoute.

106gh20.png

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
67825532.png
15450001.png

A big change in the full interface of Blue Chrome, utilizing a larger display, and smooth features! Click the banner in my signature for more information.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
Hey folks i know this probly isnt the spot to post this but does anyone know how to take screen shots of maps ect...

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Hey folks i know this probly isnt the spot to post this but does anyone know how to take screen shots of maps ect...

If you're using Essentials, then you can press F8 to take a screenshot. That screenshot will be named "capture###" and will be placed in your game's folder.
If you're not, then press Alt+Printscreen, and click "Paste" in Paint, or any program similar too that, then save it.

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
Just a screenshot of one of my cities. I wanted to know what people thought of the house. :P

avocethouse.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back