The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)
TeddiursaFan 61 43.57%
Rubii Naruto 45 32.14%
Ryushin5 34 24.29%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 3rd, 2009, 03:18 PM
Soul.//Silver

Nature: Jolly
Hey SL, would you mind uploading it to Megaupload or another site. Because when I go to download it at SendSpace, I get this
Sorry, the free service is at full capacity.
Please try later or upgrade to sendspace Max™ to enable guaranteed slots and instant, fast downloads.

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to download it.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 08:09 PM
ZERO END
Beginning Trainer

I feel your game is good especially the graphic!
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:53 AM
ultron90
Beginning Trainer

hey, I just realized that i didnt receive my PokePrism from Prof. Oak after he gave it to me. Is that a bug or something?

EDIT: Nevermind. I received it. My bad.

Pokémon Flint Forums!

Last edited by ultron90; December 4th, 2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old December 4th, 2009, 08:21 PM
superclaw
Pokemon Laon in development

Well i've beaten Saturn, and I've explored what i think is everything possible, and found that theres Lapras blocking everything, or in one case, a person. Wonder where the secret is hiding...
wanna give a hint?
EDI:are you planning on having the hero get his pokemon back from the ship or are they gone forever?

EDIT: I FOUND THE SECRET

Last edited by superclaw; December 5th, 2009 at 05:36 AM.
Old December 5th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

I have to say, your tiles are really good! Could you possiby do an waterautotile? I don't mind if you want to kepp it private, but if you don't mind I would really appreciate it!

Demo Beta out Now!

Old December 7th, 2009, 03:44 PM
superclaw

so what exactly happens now that i found the secret?
Old December 8th, 2009, 05:09 PM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

Nature: Adamant
Um, I just have a quick question. How do you get the entire DP player base on there? Mine glitches up when I try to do the full thing. Could you PM me and possibly help me?
Old December 8th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Osher99

I dont know how
Help Please =/

Old December 9th, 2009, 07:16 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osher99 View Post
Hey how can I see the game bigger?
I dont know how
Help Please =/
On the options menu at the start you can change it.

Demo Beta out Now!

Old December 9th, 2009, 07:14 PM
HeavyOctillery
Locked & Loaded

How do I go about putting the userbar in my sig? there's no URL code...

I'll dl the demo once I'm done with Raptor (so I have the time).

I really like the remixed music I heard on one of those videos. Who does it? Whoever it is, he/she is damn good.

If ya want this to be a usable emote, copy & paste to show your support!

Support Amber IDE.......because, seriously, we need an actual Pokemon game engine.
Old December 9th, 2009, 08:36 PM
shinylugia249
I'm back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZERO END View Post
I feel your game is good especially the graphic!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultron90 View Post
hey, I just realized that i didnt receive my PokePrism from Prof. Oak after he gave it to me. Is that a bug or something?
You actually get it from thomas not Oak but I guess you've figured that out yourself/
EDIT: Nevermind. I received it. My bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superclaw View Post
Well i've beaten Saturn, and I've explored what i think is everything possible, and found that theres Lapras blocking everything, or in one case, a person. Wonder where the secret is hiding...
wanna give a hint?
EDI:are you planning on having the hero get his pokemon back from the ship or are they gone forever?

EDIT: I FOUND THE SECRET
Spoiler:
I do plan to reunite the player with his/her Pokemon but much later in the game. Well now that you've founf the secret we just have to wait for someone else to but for those who've played the demo it shouldn't be that hard to figure out where this is. Once we have both winner you'll both provide a description for your character and you'll both be a Ranger Board poster (quest Poster).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeky Chew View Post
I have to say, your tiles are really good! Could you possiby do an waterautotile? I don't mind if you want to kepp it private, but if you don't mind I would really appreciate it!
Thanks but My water tile is too big to be made into an autotile, and I'm sorry to say it's not public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarietyVidsnet View Post
Um, I just have a quick question. How do you get the entire DP player base on there? Mine glitches up when I try to do the full thing. Could you PM me and possibly help me?
Easy.I just edited the scripts in pokebattle actualscene that controls the postion of playerbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyOctillery View Post
How do I go about putting the userbar in my sig? there's no URL code...

I'll dl the demo once I'm done with Raptor (so I have the time).

I really like the remixed music I heard on one of those videos. Who does it? Whoever it is, he/she is damn good.
Oh sorry I'll add an url code right now. Glad to hear you'll be playing the demo. Megiddo does most of our music btw. It's great right?

Alright so not much has been going on with Ryen but I have been working on new tiles for a new city. The tiles are based of Goldenrod City tiles so look foward to them. Here's a sneak peak of what I have done so far (not an actual map just a compilation of the tiles)

Well that's it for now. Next time I'll be sharing images of the new Florafoli Town (the Town lying by the Volcanic Islands). It still follows the same layout but it's redone to follow my new mapping style.

Till next time!

You've waited and now we're back!

Stay tuned!

Stuff that i've been kepping secret from PC.

Last edited by shinylugia249; December 9th, 2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old December 10th, 2009, 02:46 PM
ArchXDeath
Eevee Trainer!

Nature: Lonely
I like it....I doesn't look like just some tiles put together...the tiles are great!
Lol, I love the top part. The Two Towers!

The threads I liked that are closed now are below...
Spoiler:

Old December 10th, 2009, 05:16 PM
superclaw

Will there be secrets to find in other demos?
And, any hint as to what the pokemon are/is?
Old December 11th, 2009, 02:43 PM
FlaafyFTW
Researcher of Orange Lore

Ah i finally found the secret!! =D (the picture should be attached)

Ah first off i'd like to say congrats on an amazing demo! It really was something, it's been the best game (not just fan-made) that i've played in a while and i really had fun with it

I love the music, gameplay, the beautiful maps, the ranger board concept and just about everything about it really so thank you for making it and i'm really looking forward to the next demo release! Although that Saturn battle did challenge me a bit; and you are now responsible for my hatred of Kadabras But i have to say i did lol a bit when my level 10 Stunky took down his level 21 Kadabra =P

A few little errors i found during gameplay though (hope you dont mind me listing them):

I was able to surf on the stairs on the monument island on route 51 and i battled a poliwag there!
In what i think was Gullport city, a person in rest inc. and the Town name at the top of the screen when arriving or exiting a house reads: Calodust city
Also in Gullport, there are two unenterable houses and you can pass through one of the windows which i think should be impassable
A few road signs say West when i think they should say east
And a few text errors here and there xD

But apart from that, you're good to go! =D Keep up the good work!
Attached Thumbnails
Ryen Pic.jpg‎  
Old December 15th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Emerex
Beginning Trainer

It's a really good game indeed!
Old January 6th, 2011, 09:46 PM
w2lf
Beginning Trainer

wow very nice =) love the environment and everything. Very good work. I wish i had some kind of a skill too help you, but i dont have any, yet XD

BTW you should do more advertisment. I found this threat by luck. Im sure there alot fo pokemon funs who would love to try this game out

Last edited by w2lf; January 6th, 2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 7th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Luck must have been on your side to have a found a thread this old, wasn't it?

Considering the last post date was over a year ago, this development was probably let go by the owner or put on hold for a long period of time until he or she could approach it once more. That said, this thread is beyond its revival period, so I'm just going to have to close it. Make sure to check the last post date of a thread so it isn't over a month old. For Game Development, I believe the limit is two months.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links