The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 30th, 2010, 04:08 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
By Machop don't you mean Machoke? Machop evolves by leveling up.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old November 12th, 2010, 07:34 PM
pokemicro
pokemicro

I don't know if anyone has asked this or not, but will there be pokemon contests, secret bases, and will you be allowed to use dive?
Old November 13th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemicro View Post
I don't know if anyone has asked this or not, but will there be pokemon contests, secret bases, and will you be allowed to use dive?
Good question. I think secret bases will still be in this hack, but contests and dive? Maybe.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 04:27 PM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Nature: Adamant
Yo guys, I'm back! I was gone from September, October, and part of November because of 5th Gen stuff. I didn't want to be spoiled, since everyone was putting them in avatars and signatures. However, recently I found out that you can disable avatars and signatures, so I'm back! No Gen V spoilers for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemicro View Post
There will be no Pokemon contests because they're boring as hell, and there will be no secret bases to save tile space, and I haven't decided on Dive.

Also, this game is getting a MAJOR makeover. In fact, Beta 2 will come in a LONG time, because I'm creating a rom base that will be the perfect base for a Pokemon Saga game. This rom base will take a long time to finish, which is why Beta 2 won't be coming for a while...

The Chaos Emerald ROM Base (it's gonna take awhile)

DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource NOW COMPLETED
Custom Sugimori-style Pokémon Sprite Resource IN PROGRESS

My PM box is full and I am choosing to keep it that way.

Non-Pokémon hacks I support:
Sonic Classic Heroes
Sonic 3 Complete
Old November 25th, 2010, 01:50 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Since you are kind of back...? Silph Co. will look the same size as it does in Heart Gold/ Soul Silver right along with the 10 other floors and maybe Rotom's room? Also will Team Rocket's Hideout have more difficult mazes than RBY/FRLG's too? Anyways those are my questions for you...
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old December 27th, 2010, 04:31 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

played the beta, it was amazing! i love the graphics also, i hope to see you finish this!

3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268 (Pokemon Y)
Old January 9th, 2011, 08:23 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
Thread closed until updates begin again.
It should be noted that Chaos Rush is still working on Dark Violet.
Closed~

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links