The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 7th, 2011, 07:44 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDragonRiderX View Post
Can someone help me? How do I get past the invisible object?
How about you start over and dont use the walk through walls code? If you head towards Fortree City, a Professor's Aide character gives you the scope that lets you get past the invisible witch...
Old January 7th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Rayce
Nooo0000OOB

Nature: Impish
This question is kinda a joke but it is kinda a flaw in the game.
If I don't have the morals to not steal off the pikachu head on a stake why can't I steal a bike?
It's just common sense, the zombies can't ride them and why leave them for the inquisition?

Old January 7th, 2011, 10:32 PM
XDragonRiderX
My oh my, how time has passed.

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by invix345 View Post
when i go and play it a white screen come up on my VisualBoyAdvanceg and nothing would load
RePost: Bad ROM. Google a clean Ruby ROM.

OK. I past the Winona Event. What I do to deliver the Egg? Do I have to past the Gym?

Last edited by colcolstyles; January 8th, 2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Double posting
Old January 8th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDragonRiderX View Post
Can someone help me? How do I get past the invisible object?
You need the help of Dr. Blackthorn. So leave Fortree the way you came in, then walk south, east, north, west, north and finally back to Fortree. It's meant to be an annoying long loop.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old January 8th, 2011, 11:06 AM
General Faroh
So...kidneys change colors?

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
If I don't have the morals to not steal off the pikachu head on a stake why can't I steal a bike?
It's just common sense, the zombies can't ride them and why leave them for the inquisition?
Because, you get, skates or something that replaces an acro bike, and the vespa is the replacement of the mach bike.

Old January 8th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
You've answered your own question. It's common sense.

Yes, your character has no morals. Yes, most people in the world are equally amoral.

But it isn't a flaw in the game. If you want to know why, keep playing and ask yourself if 'common sense' is really applicable to Snakewood...

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old January 8th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Rayce
Nooo0000OOB

Yeah, common sense isn't the best policy for snakewood, just looking at the deadly seven you can tell that. I have the vespa now, so I don't care. I'm just kinda wondering why you didn't crush the bike shop

Old January 8th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Raaxon
Sephiroth never stood a chance

Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Still have no idea where you find a water stone, c'mon people, answer you. You answer the idiot about the "Do I need to get into Fortree legitimately?" but you don't answer me? D: -sadness-
Old January 9th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Hi-Techneon
Trainer

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Still have no idea where you find a water stone, c'mon people, answer you. You answer the idiot about the "Do I need to get into Fortree legitimately?" but you don't answer me? D: -sadness-
If I'm right, then it isn't in the game yet.

VDex:
White:
Old January 9th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Raaxon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Techneon View Post
If I'm right, then it isn't in the game yet.
I doubt this. I mean, I can accept him not putting in Ice Beam or Earthquake TMs (Not sure if he's put Earthquake in yet), but I will not accept that he hasn't put in Water Stone!

Seriously, how am I gonna be able to evolve Hyperegg without a Water Stone? D:
Old January 9th, 2011, 01:22 AM
IRoCk_NiKeZ

Nature: Lax
i just started playing this game and i think its awesome!!! but i found something wrong in the game, when you're trying to find out who murdered that guy in new mauville, the text in one of the people there is messed up. its nothing too serious but I'm just reporting that.
Old January 9th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
I doubt this. I mean, I can accept him not putting in Ice Beam or Earthquake TMs (Not sure if he's put Earthquake in yet), but I will not accept that he hasn't put in Water Stone!

I don't think the Water Stone is in the game yet, but if it is, it's where the Blue, Red or Yellow Shards used to be.

Seriously, though, you do realise that Hyperegg is more powerful than any of the legendary beasts or Celebi? There's no need to make the poor little egg hatch out. It's fine the way it is.

Oh, and Ice Beam and Earthquake are in-game now. I've just forgotten where they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ View Post
i just started playing this game and i think its awesome!!! but i found something wrong in the game, when you're trying to find out who murdered that guy in new mauville, the text in one of the people there is messed up. its nothing too serious but I'm just reporting that.
Tell me who it is, and I can fix it...

Old January 9th, 2011, 05:10 AM
callumjames3

Im seeing a really weird glitch. It happens when you change between the berry and pokeball section. Instead of displaying the usuall items, it shows scrolling text going across the screen from left to right. It has only happened recently but doesnt appear to be going away. Im at the end of the beta btw, and have had no unreported troubles so far so I can assume the rom is clean.
Old January 9th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Couriway
leaping through the woods

Nature: Jolly
How Do You Release Pokemon? :\
Old January 9th, 2011, 09:19 AM
DXGhost
Dark Trainer

Nature: Timid
i just recently started playing this game a while back, and out of all hacks i found this one the best.
HOWEVER. i did find one problem for me, I came across a really bad glitch, i am unable to walk into victory road, or the pokemon center outside of victory road. it doesn't let me. Sooo, any ideas on this?
Old January 9th, 2011, 10:07 AM
General Faroh
So...kidneys change colors?

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXGhost View Post
i just recently started playing this game a while back, and out of all hacks i found this one the best.
HOWEVER. i did find one problem for me, I came across a really bad glitch, i am unable to walk into victory road, or the pokemon center outside of victory road. it doesn't let me. Sooo, any ideas on this?
I also came across this and the event outside the pokemon league won't work either what I did was used a-map to make the warps, but not the event,cuterline you should fix this as well.

Old January 9th, 2011, 10:32 AM
MUDKIPS4LIFE
Hack Player.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon
I found a water stone by going into the ocean and using dive.

This ferocious beast is stronger then Chuck Norris. Bigger then Godzilla. He will crush you in seconds. He is a beast. That blush? Blood from a baby he ate earlier.
Old January 9th, 2011, 12:35 PM
IRoCk_NiKeZ

hey people, i need help with the game, I'm on the part where your on the submarine, and usher tells you to power the door, when i power the door and go in, theirs a warp thing but it wont let me warp because it says it needs a key, but i cant seem to find the key. help
Old January 9th, 2011, 02:17 PM
IRoCk_NiKeZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
I don't think the Water Stone is in the game yet, but if it is, it's where the Blue, Red or Yellow Shards used to be.

Seriously, though, you do realise that Hyperegg is more powerful than any of the legendary beasts or Celebi? There's no need to make the poor little egg hatch out. It's fine the way it is.

Oh, and Ice Beam and Earthquake are in-game now. I've just forgotten where they are.

Tell me who it is, and I can fix it...
its the fat guy playing chess. his text is messed up
Old January 9th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Rayce
Nooo0000OOB

Quote:
hey people, i need help with the game, I'm on the part where your on the submarine, and usher tells you to power the door, when i power the door and go in, theirs a warp thing but it wont let me warp because it says it needs a key, but i cant seem to find the key. help
Check out the front page, you should find your answer

Old January 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Raaxon

Oh dear... Found a really bad glitch.

At the Elite Four lobby, there's the Miner guy who sells you Miner Doll and Miner TM. I bought both, then, when I went to see what the TM was, I got this...

http://174.133.255.180/attachment.ph...1&d=1294627368

This picture doesn't do the glitch justice - it was also moving along and by the time it stopped, it had taken up three lines and froze the game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glitch.JPG‎ (124.3 KB, 66 views)
Old January 10th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
its the fat guy playing chess. his text is messed up
Quote:
Oh dear... Found a really bad glitch.

At the Elite Four lobby, there's the Miner guy who sells you Miner Doll and Miner TM. I bought both, then, when I went to see what the TM was, I got this...

http://174.133.255.180/attachment.ph...1&d=1294627368

This picture doesn't do the glitch justice - it was also moving along and by the time it stopped, it had taken up three lines and froze the game.
Thanks go to both of you. I'll be fixing these once I've got the rock concert event to start working again.

Old January 10th, 2011, 03:54 AM
NainilJShah
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Quote:

Seriously? You can't find a Water Stone? I'm lying around with like 8 of them in my bag. I can tell you that Water Stone exists. Also, I found it quite easy to get that.
WARNING Spoiler Below. Where Water Stone is available:
Spoiler:
Look for a trainer behind a Strength rock, and go right from there. Don't go through the cave door near there. Try mining, you'll have a random chance to find one.

Cutlerine, there's a really bad/weird bug I'd like to report.
When you mine for stones/eggs/whatever in the Abandoned Mine to the far right of the trainer standing behind a Strength rock in the Abandoned Mine (it's near a cave entrance), every time you obtain a Fire Stone, it says something along the lines of: "You set the miner doll blah. You found a Fire Stone! Obtained the Bluk Berry. The Bluk Berry was put into the Berries pocket".
You obtain Bluk berries instead of Fire stones, in other words.
Old January 10th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NainilJShah View Post
Seriously? You can't find a Water Stone? I'm lying around with like 8 of them in my bag. I can tell you that Water Stone exists. Also, I found it quite easy to get that.
WARNING Spoiler Below. Where Water Stone is available:
Spoiler:
Look for a trainer behind a Strength rock, and go right from there. Don't go through the cave door near there. Try mining, you'll have a random chance to find one.

Cutlerine, there's a really bad/weird bug I'd like to report.
When you mine for stones/eggs/whatever in the Abandoned Mine to the far right of the trainer standing behind a Strength rock in the Abandoned Mine (it's near a cave entrance), every time you obtain a Fire Stone, it says something along the lines of: "You set the miner doll blah. You found a Fire Stone! Obtained the Bluk Berry. The Bluk Berry was put into the Berries pocket".
You obtain Bluk berries instead of Fire stones, in other words.
I know all the mining rocks are broken. They also don't work when you get a Leaf Stone, and they don't actually require a Miner Doll to work. They're fixed in the update I'm preparing.

BIG EDIT: OK, guys, here's an update! This does not expand the game any further, but (hopefully) it fixes various bugs that have been annoying people.

Last edited by Cutlerine; January 10th, 2011 at 04:25 AM.
Old January 10th, 2011, 10:00 AM
sporkalicious
Beginning Trainer

Hey Cutlerine, love your hack but im having a bit of trouble with madio cave.
I keep trying to get through and i enter a few ladders and end up with a fully lit screen(as if flash wasnt needed), and when i exit then, i end up in Petalburg.
Is this an intentional annoyance or....??
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links