The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #576    
Old January 7th, 2011, 07:44 PM
cheatfreak23's Avatar
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Anywhere, for Ive mastered Walk Through Walls!
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDragonRiderX View Post
Can someone help me? How do I get past the invisible object?
How about you start over and dont use the walk through walls code? If you head towards Fortree City, a Professor's Aide character gives you the scope that lets you get past the invisible witch...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #577    
Old January 7th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Rayce's Avatar
Rayce
Nooo0000OOB
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
This question is kinda a joke but it is kinda a flaw in the game.
If I don't have the morals to not steal off the pikachu head on a stake why can't I steal a bike?
It's just common sense, the zombies can't ride them and why leave them for the inquisition?
__________________
I'm just here to play some Pokemon...


Reply With Quote
  #578    
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:32 PM
XDragonRiderX's Avatar
XDragonRiderX
My oh my, how time has passed.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hong Kong
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by invix345 View Post
when i go and play it a white screen come up on my VisualBoyAdvanceg and nothing would load
RePost: Bad ROM. Google a clean Ruby ROM.

OK. I past the Winona Event. What I do to deliver the Egg? Do I have to past the Gym?
__________________




Last edited by colcolstyles; January 8th, 2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Double posting
Reply With Quote
  #579    
Old January 8th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDragonRiderX View Post
Can someone help me? How do I get past the invisible object?
You need the help of Dr. Blackthorn. So leave Fortree the way you came in, then walk south, east, north, west, north and finally back to Fortree. It's meant to be an annoying long loop.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #580    
Old January 8th, 2011, 11:06 AM
General Faroh's Avatar
General Faroh
So...kidneys change colors?
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
This question is kinda a joke but it is kinda a flaw in the game.
If I don't have the morals to not steal off the pikachu head on a stake why can't I steal a bike?
It's just common sense, the zombies can't ride them and why leave them for the inquisition?
Because, you get, skates or something that replaces an acro bike, and the vespa is the replacement of the mach bike.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #581    
Old January 8th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
This question is kinda a joke but it is kinda a flaw in the game.
If I don't have the morals to not steal off the pikachu head on a stake why can't I steal a bike?
It's just common sense, the zombies can't ride them and why leave them for the inquisition?
You've answered your own question. It's common sense.

Yes, your character has no morals. Yes, most people in the world are equally amoral.

But it isn't a flaw in the game. If you want to know why, keep playing and ask yourself if 'common sense' is really applicable to Snakewood...
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #582    
Old January 8th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Rayce's Avatar
Rayce
Nooo0000OOB
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Yeah, common sense isn't the best policy for snakewood, just looking at the deadly seven you can tell that. I have the vespa now, so I don't care. I'm just kinda wondering why you didn't crush the bike shop
__________________
I'm just here to play some Pokemon...


Reply With Quote
  #583    
Old January 8th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Raaxon's Avatar
Raaxon
Sephiroth never stood a chance
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Gender: Male
Still have no idea where you find a water stone, c'mon people, answer you. You answer the idiot about the "Do I need to get into Fortree legitimately?" but you don't answer me? D: -sadness-
Reply With Quote
  #584    
Old January 9th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Hi-Techneon's Avatar
Hi-Techneon
Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Belgium
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Still have no idea where you find a water stone, c'mon people, answer you. You answer the idiot about the "Do I need to get into Fortree legitimately?" but you don't answer me? D: -sadness-
If I'm right, then it isn't in the game yet.
__________________

VDex:
White:
Reply With Quote
  #585    
Old January 9th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Raaxon's Avatar
Raaxon
Sephiroth never stood a chance
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Techneon View Post
If I'm right, then it isn't in the game yet.
I doubt this. I mean, I can accept him not putting in Ice Beam or Earthquake TMs (Not sure if he's put Earthquake in yet), but I will not accept that he hasn't put in Water Stone!

Seriously, how am I gonna be able to evolve Hyperegg without a Water Stone? D:
Reply With Quote
  #586    
Old January 9th, 2011, 01:22 AM
IRoCk_NiKeZ
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: West Coast
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
i just started playing this game and i think its awesome!!! but i found something wrong in the game, when you're trying to find out who murdered that guy in new mauville, the text in one of the people there is messed up. its nothing too serious but I'm just reporting that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #587    
Old January 9th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
I doubt this. I mean, I can accept him not putting in Ice Beam or Earthquake TMs (Not sure if he's put Earthquake in yet), but I will not accept that he hasn't put in Water Stone!

Seriously, how am I gonna be able to evolve Hyperegg without a Water Stone? D:
I don't think the Water Stone is in the game yet, but if it is, it's where the Blue, Red or Yellow Shards used to be.

Seriously, though, you do realise that Hyperegg is more powerful than any of the legendary beasts or Celebi? There's no need to make the poor little egg hatch out. It's fine the way it is.

Oh, and Ice Beam and Earthquake are in-game now. I've just forgotten where they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ View Post
i just started playing this game and i think its awesome!!! but i found something wrong in the game, when you're trying to find out who murdered that guy in new mauville, the text in one of the people there is messed up. its nothing too serious but I'm just reporting that.
Tell me who it is, and I can fix it...
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #588    
Old January 9th, 2011, 05:10 AM
callumjames3
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Im seeing a really weird glitch. It happens when you change between the berry and pokeball section. Instead of displaying the usuall items, it shows scrolling text going across the screen from left to right. It has only happened recently but doesnt appear to be going away. Im at the end of the beta btw, and have had no unreported troubles so far so I can assume the rom is clean.
Reply With Quote
  #589    
Old January 9th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Couriway's Avatar
Couriway
leaping through the woods
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Petalburg Woods
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
How Do You Release Pokemon? :\
Reply With Quote
  #590    
Old January 9th, 2011, 09:19 AM
DXGhost's Avatar
DXGhost
Dark Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
i just recently started playing this game a while back, and out of all hacks i found this one the best.
HOWEVER. i did find one problem for me, I came across a really bad glitch, i am unable to walk into victory road, or the pokemon center outside of victory road. it doesn't let me. Sooo, any ideas on this?
Reply With Quote
  #591    
Old January 9th, 2011, 10:07 AM
General Faroh's Avatar
General Faroh
So...kidneys change colors?
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXGhost View Post
i just recently started playing this game a while back, and out of all hacks i found this one the best.
HOWEVER. i did find one problem for me, I came across a really bad glitch, i am unable to walk into victory road, or the pokemon center outside of victory road. it doesn't let me. Sooo, any ideas on this?
I also came across this and the event outside the pokemon league won't work either what I did was used a-map to make the warps, but not the event,cuterline you should fix this as well.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #592    
Old January 9th, 2011, 10:32 AM
MUDKIPS4LIFE's Avatar
MUDKIPS4LIFE
Hack Player.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I could say, but odds are you don't care.
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon
Still have no idea where you find a water stone, c'mon people, answer you. You answer the idiot about the "Do I need to get into Fortree legitimately?" but you don't answer me? D: -sadness-
I found a water stone by going into the ocean and using dive.
__________________
Hacks I support



This ferocious beast is stronger then Chuck Norris. Bigger then Godzilla. He will crush you in seconds. He is a beast. That blush? Blood from a baby he ate earlier.
Reply With Quote
  #593    
Old January 9th, 2011, 12:35 PM
IRoCk_NiKeZ
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: West Coast
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
hey people, i need help with the game, I'm on the part where your on the submarine, and usher tells you to power the door, when i power the door and go in, theirs a warp thing but it wont let me warp because it says it needs a key, but i cant seem to find the key. help
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #594    
Old January 9th, 2011, 02:17 PM
IRoCk_NiKeZ
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: West Coast
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
I don't think the Water Stone is in the game yet, but if it is, it's where the Blue, Red or Yellow Shards used to be.

Seriously, though, you do realise that Hyperegg is more powerful than any of the legendary beasts or Celebi? There's no need to make the poor little egg hatch out. It's fine the way it is.

Oh, and Ice Beam and Earthquake are in-game now. I've just forgotten where they are.



Tell me who it is, and I can fix it...
its the fat guy playing chess. his text is messed up
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #595    
Old January 9th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Rayce's Avatar
Rayce
Nooo0000OOB
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ View Post
hey people, i need help with the game, I'm on the part where your on the submarine, and usher tells you to power the door, when i power the door and go in, theirs a warp thing but it wont let me warp because it says it needs a key, but i cant seem to find the key. help
Check out the front page, you should find your answer
__________________
I'm just here to play some Pokemon...


Reply With Quote
  #596    
Old January 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Raaxon's Avatar
Raaxon
Sephiroth never stood a chance
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Gender: Male
Oh dear... Found a really bad glitch.

At the Elite Four lobby, there's the Miner guy who sells you Miner Doll and Miner TM. I bought both, then, when I went to see what the TM was, I got this...

http://174.133.255.180/attachment.ph...1&d=1294627368

This picture doesn't do the glitch justice - it was also moving along and by the time it stopped, it had taken up three lines and froze the game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glitch.JPG‎ (124.3 KB, 66 views)
Reply With Quote
  #597    
Old January 10th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ View Post
its the fat guy playing chess. his text is messed up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Oh dear... Found a really bad glitch.

At the Elite Four lobby, there's the Miner guy who sells you Miner Doll and Miner TM. I bought both, then, when I went to see what the TM was, I got this...

http://174.133.255.180/attachment.ph...1&d=1294627368

This picture doesn't do the glitch justice - it was also moving along and by the time it stopped, it had taken up three lines and froze the game.
Thanks go to both of you. I'll be fixing these once I've got the rock concert event to start working again.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #598    
Old January 10th, 2011, 03:54 AM
NainilJShah's Avatar
NainilJShah
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Still have no idea where you find a water stone, c'mon people, answer you. You answer the idiot about the "Do I need to get into Fortree legitimately?" but you don't answer me? D: -sadness-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
I doubt this. I mean, I can accept him not putting in Ice Beam or Earthquake TMs (Not sure if he's put Earthquake in yet), but I will not accept that he hasn't put in Water Stone!

Seriously, how am I gonna be able to evolve Hyperegg without a Water Stone? D:
Seriously? You can't find a Water Stone? I'm lying around with like 8 of them in my bag. I can tell you that Water Stone exists. Also, I found it quite easy to get that.
WARNING Spoiler Below. Where Water Stone is available:
Spoiler:
Look for a trainer behind a Strength rock, and go right from there. Don't go through the cave door near there. Try mining, you'll have a random chance to find one.


Cutlerine, there's a really bad/weird bug I'd like to report.
When you mine for stones/eggs/whatever in the Abandoned Mine to the far right of the trainer standing behind a Strength rock in the Abandoned Mine (it's near a cave entrance), every time you obtain a Fire Stone, it says something along the lines of: "You set the miner doll blah. You found a Fire Stone! Obtained the Bluk Berry. The Bluk Berry was put into the Berries pocket".
You obtain Bluk berries instead of Fire stones, in other words.
Reply With Quote
  #599    
Old January 10th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by NainilJShah View Post
Seriously? You can't find a Water Stone? I'm lying around with like 8 of them in my bag. I can tell you that Water Stone exists. Also, I found it quite easy to get that.
WARNING Spoiler Below. Where Water Stone is available:
Spoiler:
Look for a trainer behind a Strength rock, and go right from there. Don't go through the cave door near there. Try mining, you'll have a random chance to find one.


Cutlerine, there's a really bad/weird bug I'd like to report.
When you mine for stones/eggs/whatever in the Abandoned Mine to the far right of the trainer standing behind a Strength rock in the Abandoned Mine (it's near a cave entrance), every time you obtain a Fire Stone, it says something along the lines of: "You set the miner doll blah. You found a Fire Stone! Obtained the Bluk Berry. The Bluk Berry was put into the Berries pocket".
You obtain Bluk berries instead of Fire stones, in other words.
I know all the mining rocks are broken. They also don't work when you get a Leaf Stone, and they don't actually require a Miner Doll to work. They're fixed in the update I'm preparing.

BIG EDIT: OK, guys, here's an update! This does not expand the game any further, but (hopefully) it fixes various bugs that have been annoying people.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.

Last edited by Cutlerine; January 10th, 2011 at 04:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #600    
Old January 10th, 2011, 10:00 AM
sporkalicious
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Hey Cutlerine, love your hack but im having a bit of trouble with madio cave.
I keep trying to get through and i enter a few ladders and end up with a fully lit screen(as if flash wasnt needed), and when i exit then, i end up in Petalburg.
Is this an intentional annoyance or....??
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.