Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old January 12th, 2011 (02:15 AM).
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote originally posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ:
i found a bug, after i defeated Esau, i went to lilycove store to sell my teeth that i lost and when i went inside, the deadly seven were there again fighting the zombies.
Working on it...

Sorry, it seems a lot of people were asking stuff in my absence. I had a sort of critical Internet failure. That's why I didn't answer any questions.

Also, do you know how funny that sounds? You went to Lilycove to sell your teeth. That makes me laugh so hard.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old January 12th, 2011 (03:45 AM).
/)^3^(\
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I plan on playing this when the final event is out at the Necropolis place. It may be a while before that, I believe? Also is Necropolis supposed to be like Sootopolis right? Also I remember that the actor who played Candyman was in the 1st/2nd/3rd/5th Final Destination movies, Tony Todd.
Old January 12th, 2011 (05:12 AM). Edited January 12th, 2011 by Tcoppy.
W
Gold Tier

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ:
Damn, why cant you people just tell me where the pokemon are?
Because, we want to let you find out yourself and let people not complaining on the post like your doing, I agree some puzzles are very hard and some pokemon are very tough to find, but we give you clues to find the pokemon or solve the puzzle, so you can say to yourself
''Cool, I found it myself.''

Also, again I'm repeating what I said so cuterline will answer it.
Cuterline, this isn't major but you said you would fully give the answer to the mirror puzzel in the spoiler in the main post when five or so of us figure it out, Me, Raaxon, and Ragnia,cheatfreak and maybe rykeet but I'm not sure figured it out first, are you gonna leave the hint up there or not, cause I bet a whole ton of people are gonna come here beg for the answer, and probably spam the post, just saying.

Poketch

Old January 12th, 2011 (06:01 AM).

Quote originally posted by SonicBlazePlatinum:
I plan on playing this when the final event is out at the Necropolis place. It may be a while before that, I believe? Also is Necropolis supposed to be like Sootopolis right? Also I remember that the actor who played Candyman was in the 1st/2nd/3rd/5th Final Destination movies, Tony Todd.
That's right. I love people who know their movies. Have a smiley. :D

About Necropolis... it's not a reference to Sootopolis, it's just, you know, a city of the dead.

Quote originally posted by Tcoppy:
Because, we want to let you find out yourself and let people not complaining on the post like your doing, I agree some puzzles are very hard and some pokemon are very tough to find, but we give you clues to find the pokemon or solve the puzzle, so you can say to yourself
''Cool, I found it myself.''

Also, again I'm repeating what I said so cuterline will answer it.
Cuterline, this isn't major but you said you would fully give the answer to the mirror puzzel in the spoiler in the main post when five or so of us figure it out, Me, Raaxon, and Ragnia,cheatfreak and maybe rykeet but I'm not sure figured it out first, are you gonna leave the hint up there or not, cause I bet a whole ton of people are gonna come here beg for the answer, and probably spam the post, just saying.
I completely forgot about that promise. Sorry. I'll put the solution up on the first post at once.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old January 12th, 2011 (06:37 AM).

Nature: Rash
You can buy a Red Stew, a Blue Fish and Pink Ink at Maximilian's shop. What can you do with the stew and the ink?

VDex:
White:
Old January 12th, 2011 (07:04 AM).
W
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Hi-Techneon:
You can buy a Red Stew, a Blue Fish and Pink Ink at Maximilian's shop. What can you do with the stew and the ink?
Fully read genesis chpt.25, you do not need the ink or the fish.

Poketch

Old January 12th, 2011 (08:06 AM).

Quote originally posted by Hi-Techneon:
The stew has a very important use. As for the Ink and Fish, they have none as of yet - but I don't like useless items. If you look at the Pink Ink and the Blue Fish, they're both references to Dr. Seuss's immortal masterpiece One Fish, Two Fish. Expect to see a use for them emerge when the Trick Master returns...

Old January 12th, 2011 (11:37 AM).

Nature: Rash
I know what the Red Stew does. I was just wondering what the use of the fish and the ink was.

Just noticed I typed stew instead of fish - sorry!

VDex:
White:
Old January 12th, 2011 (12:01 PM).

Nature: Lax
Quote originally posted by Cutlerine:
Working on it...

Sorry, it seems a lot of people were asking stuff in my absence. I had a sort of critical Internet failure. That's why I didn't answer any questions.

Also, do you know how funny that sounds? You went to Lilycove to sell your teeth. That makes me laugh so hard.
Yea, i got 8000 for the teeth...well i found a few things you might need to fix, (or maybe you already fixed them)

after i completed the game, i went into mauville gym, and found that guy who was in the gym again,

on madio cave, when you get to the part where you don't need flash, in the upper left door theirs a trainer who battles you and when you beat him, you cant go back the way you came, so you have to use walk through walls cheat to get out.
Old January 12th, 2011 (02:20 PM).
Pokemon master of Johto

Location: I originate from New Bark Town but now travel all over Johto and Kanto
Nature: Impish
The Surskit on the route outside Petalburg is too strong. The theif who owns it wiped out my Baltoy.
Old January 13th, 2011 (08:20 AM).

get seedot train up to lv 11 give it leftover a bit of luck and a normal type i used zigazoon lv to 11 then frist reduce it s attack untill you faint then seedot bide.
Old January 13th, 2011 (02:45 PM).
Pokemon master of Johto

Location: I originate from New Bark Town but now travel all over Johto and Kanto
Nature: Impish
What if you dont want to go back through petalburg and hate those pokemon anyway I hate you surskit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old January 13th, 2011 (04:02 PM).
W
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by treelove2:
What if you dont want to go back through petalburg and hate those pokemon anyway I hate you surskit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will grow to love ziggzagoon, trust me.

Poketch

Old January 13th, 2011 (05:33 PM).
Hack Player.

Nature: Relaxed
Zigzagoone is one of the best pokemon for this game. It learns headbutt at lv 9. (its main purpose is a HM slave with pickup)

This ferocious beast is stronger then Chuck Norris. Bigger then Godzilla. He will crush you in seconds. He is a beast. That blush? Blood from a baby he ate earlier.
Old January 13th, 2011 (06:22 PM).
For Money
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quiet
But its final evolution is epicly epic in a epic form.

Come play Runescape
Old January 13th, 2011 (10:26 PM).
Sephiroth never stood a chance

Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
I have to disagree, when I evolved my Linoone, I quite disliked Dragoone. My one was actually really weak.
Old January 14th, 2011 (08:09 AM).

Is Faceleech in the current beta? I really would like one
Old January 14th, 2011 (10:05 AM).

Nature: Lax
I need help finding strength.. because i need it to get the hoenn starter in the cave in the desert.
Old January 14th, 2011 (11:19 AM).
Member of the GGs

Nature: Calm
This may be unrelated, so belate me if you will, but I really find it...
disappointing when people just give away the answers to fiendish puzzles that the creator has so carefully implemented.
I find the lack of subtlety extremely annoying, but I can't do anything about it.
So all in all, I just want to encourage you to give clues, and leave the questioner to work it out. I mean, usually they're logical, right...?

HeartGold
Emerald
Old January 14th, 2011 (11:32 AM).
W
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by TheRkyeet:
This may be unrelated, so belate me if you will, but I really find it...
disappointing when people just give away the answers to fiendish puzzles that the creator has so carefully implemented.
I find the lack of subtlety extremely annoying, but I can't do anything about it.
So all in all, I just want to encourage you to give clues, and leave the questioner to work it out. I mean, usually they're logical, right...?
Exactly how I feel, people you have to find it yourself, we give you clues yes but not the exact answer, pleaselisten to what me and Rykeet, it's annoying and spamy, and we don't want that now do we? And Cutlerine made so much work and so much effort so you can enjoy it and find it yourself.It's just like overpowering your pokemon, it takes fun out of the hack itself.

Poketch

Old January 14th, 2011 (11:48 AM).
Banned

on dewford town, i used dive and i found a rock...but it wasn't a rock.. it was a rock LOBSTER!!! lmao, seriously i found roclobster.. this game is fun and the puzzles are somewhat challenging.
Old January 14th, 2011 (12:29 PM).

Quote originally posted by callumjames3:
Is Faceleech in the current beta? I really would like one
No. You can't get one just yet. Next update, hopefully, I'll be ready for them to go in.

Old January 15th, 2011 (12:58 AM).

Quote:
No. You can't get one just yet. Next update, hopefully, I'll be ready for them to go in.
Them, huh? I'd always asumed it was a one of a kind legendary.
Old January 15th, 2011 (01:01 AM).

Quote:
Old January 15th, 2011 (04:22 AM).

Quote originally posted by callumjames3:
No. It's the signature Pokémon of a Taoist. The method for obtaining them requires you to possess a certain legendary, however - and that legendary cannot yet be caught, though the Faceleech-obtaining mechanic does. So, you can't get a Faceleech yet, basically.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links