The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 18th, 2010, 03:54 AM
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯

Nature: Calm
Ah.... the moment we've been waiting for ever since the Lake Acuity match. Part one of the rematch between Ash and Paul! This match also determines who moves on to the semi-finals.

Last edited by Blue_Drifblim; December 18th, 2010 at 03:59 AM.
Old December 18th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

Gastrodon's Counter Shield is the only thing worth commenting about as well as Buizel winning a battle. Of course Buizel is terrible again but whatever. The animation was pretty good too.
Old December 18th, 2010, 09:36 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Barry being a Ninja in the first part and him freaking out about Ice Aqua jet got me laughing so much. Buizel did a nice job in the battle field and so did Infernape. I'm excited about the second part of the episode. Man I miss Barry.
Old December 19th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Fithboy
The Lego Man

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fithboy Send a message via Yahoo to Fithboy
When Ash and Paul meet, babies are born .
What? Infernape has issues?!!
Ewww... that ref sounds gay :/
James is a poet? WTF?
CAPPUCCINO
What speed!!!
What kind of move is this?
Staraptor is pinned down, and Gastrondon is on top of it making full use of it's soft body? EWWW!
He chooses you Buisel!
You can do it?
Barry has awkward arm movments
Ahhhh! Gay ref again!
Stop fiddling with your hat Ash! You'll get distracted!
Draipion: BLEH!GRAGBHLEHHHHHH!
Dramatic turn!
Dun dun dun!

Last edited by Fithboy; December 19th, 2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old December 19th, 2010, 03:56 AM
Dooonerz
@JackDonnellyy

Nature: Timid
It was an okay battle, can't wait to see the part 2. But I bet it will be one of those situations where Ash has an idea and Buizel will use Aqua Jet and OHKO Drapion. <3

"Its shell is like armor and the attacks from
the hydro cannons on its back are virtually unstoppable."
Old December 19th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Regeneration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fithboy View Post
When Ash and Paul meet, babies are born .
LOL
Nice one.

Also what the hell? Aerial Ace isn't supposed to miss its target. >O

Altogether, the episode was alright, just looking forward to the next part of the battle now. Watching episodes in Japanese really ruins 3/4th of the fun. :<
Old December 19th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Masquerainisthajam
Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader

Nature: Gentle
I have a feeling that this battle is going to get a bit more intense. Looking forward to it!

I thought that Metal Sound was going to make a lot worse of a sound. I remember the description being "a horrible sound like scraping metal..."

What's going to be born???? I can't stand the suspense! Well, not really.

Haha! Paul took Ash's Counter-Shield and used it against him with Gastrodon's Muddy Water!

Speaking of which, I find it weird that Paul would have a Shellos before it became a Gastrodon. And that Gastrodon looked like it was having fun pummeling its opponents. It just looked so chill. But that was a powerful Body Slam. Including the almost deadly Water Pulse that Staraptor almost got hit with.

So now Paul knows that Ash is using the same team as before. I wonder how it will end. Now we have Buizel vs. Drapion and it looks like Buizel's in trouble!

Looking forward to see who wins!

8.5/10

We can make a Pokémon Concert! All we need is Jigglypuff to sing...wait, that would be a bad idea because we would all fall asleep, Jigglypuff would get mad and then it would draw on all of our faces...yeah, let's not do that!

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old December 19th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Fithboy
The Lego Man

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fithboy Send a message via Yahoo to Fithboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerainisthajam View Post
Babies! I've already told you this!
Old December 20th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Oh finally...

Barry goes Ninja was hilarious. Barry thinking Dawn's a poet was hilarious. Barry gets psyched over Ice Aqua Jet was hilarious. Barry is just hilarious. Barry's going to fine Paul? What? XD;

Dawn checking Paul out was comedic.

Anyway, I really liked how they set up this episode. They began with the start of the battle, and then after the opening they went to show what happened all before getting back to the match. That was a nice change of sequence. What caught me by surprise is James doing poetry. I always thought that was a "Oak" thing. XD;

Overall, this was a good battle. I like that Paul used Ash's own tactics against him. Makes this battle seem all the more worthwhile seeing it was highly anticipated since their last 6 on 6 match. Can't wait for the next one ...in 2011. D:

Oh, the suspense is killing me.
Old December 20th, 2010, 09:53 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro View Post
Oh finally...

Barry goes Ninja was hilarious. Barry thinking Dawn's a poet was hilarious. Barry gets psyched over Ice Aqua Jet was hilarious. Barry is just hilarious. Barry's going to fine Paul? What? XD;

What caught me by surprise is James doing poetry. I always thought that was a "Oak" thing. XD;

Oh, the suspense is killing me.
Barry had turned ninja for a day and yes Barry, go fine Paul! I think James is turning into Professor Oak with his poetry.
Old December 20th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post

Barry had turned ninja for a day and yes Barry, go fine Paul! I think James is turning into Professor Oak with his poetry.
One thing the writers did right in this league was to keep Barry around the whole time, for comedic purposes I'm sure, but nevertheless. It's better that they did not have him leave after losing to Paul like Nando and Conway did after their losses.
Old December 20th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerainisthajam View Post
Spoiler:
Nothing will be born, Ash will beat Paul and then, paul being paul, will decide to run off like a baby leave before the league ends, theres a small comashipping moment and the episode ends.

Old December 25th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

CARTOON NETWORK 1.4/7 Avg. (7a-1p)
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien 1.1/2; Beyblade: Metal Fusion 1.1/9; Pokemon: DP Sinnoh League 1.4/8; Sym-Bionic Titan 1.4/7; Generator Rex 1.5/7; Star Wars: Clone Wars 1.7/7; Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders 1.0/4; Hot Wheels: Battle Force 1.0/4; Hole In The Wall 1.4/6; Wakkos Wish (1x120) 1.6/7
Old December 25th, 2010, 06:02 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
CARTOON NETWORK 1.4/7 Avg. (7a-1p)
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien 1.1/2; Beyblade: Metal Fusion 1.1/9; Pokemon: DP Sinnoh League 1.4/8; Sym-Bionic Titan 1.4/7; Generator Rex 1.5/7; Star Wars: Clone Wars 1.7/7; Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders 1.0/4; Hot Wheels: Battle Force 1.0/4; Hole In The Wall 1.4/6; Wakkos Wish (1x120) 1.6/7
Where are you getting this info from?
Old January 5th, 2011, 04:22 PM
chiefsfan212006
Beginning Trainer

Finally resumes this week. We should see the third to last episode by now. I'm not quite sure why they had to delay it because Saturday was on a holiday, twice.

Wish we could have had two episodes in a day, but I guess they don't like doing that here.
Old January 5th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯

Eh.... the ratings could be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuturePokemon View Post
Where are you getting this info from?
Probably Cynopsis Kids or ToonZone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan212006
Finally resumes this week. We should see the third to last episode by now. I'm not quite sure why they had to delay it because Saturday was on a holiday, twice.

Wish we could have had two episodes in a day, but I guess they don't like doing that here.
Yeah, they really did choose a bad time to stop.

Looking forward to Saturday's episode.

Last edited by Blue_Drifblim; January 5th, 2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2011, 12:03 PM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

- Aggron has a girl voice
- Animation this episode looks pretty cool
- Reggie: *to Paul* There's not another trainer influenced you the way he does SHIPPY
- Hehehe, Dawn listening into their conversation
- Wait, what??? Paul "just doesn't like Ash"? Because he's like his brother? This isn't Pokeeman o.o XD
- I love all the flashbacks to Shinji's hair moving <3
- How did Reggie know about Ash's counter shield?
- Dub music is so crap, why are they using dub music for the Sinnoh league? They had filler episodes with all-Japanese music, but when it gets to the important league episodes, it's mostly dub? o.o
- Pokerface XD
- Ash adjusting his cap XD

Music kept: (1)

Satoshi's Battle Decision
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links