Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 1st, 2011 (02:06 AM). Edited February 2nd, 2011 by kristenerin.
kristenerin
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to kristenerin Send a message via Skype™ to kristenerin
I'm Kristen, 18 years old, live in Australia and I've loved Pokemon since I was about 10. I collected all the RP games like Gold and Silver, and my favourite pokemon is Vaporeon. I spend most of my time playing pokemon, the sims 2, shopping for games, watching disney movies etc., etc. I also take singing lessons and I've been doing that for the past 3 years, and I study information technology full time. It's very nice to meet you all

EDIT:
oh and i also collect the trading cards. i have heaps and heaps of doubles and id love to see if anyone wants to trade cards!
Old February 1st, 2011 (11:28 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hey, Kristen, and welcome to PC! I've also picked up most of the main RPG games (and my brother has whatever versions I don't have) I'm jut finishing up studying finance (don't do it at the graduate level, it's hard as heck). and I wish I could sing well xD. My favorite Pokemon is Persian since I like kitties.

Anyway, if it's Pokemon you like, you've come to the right place! We have discussions for nearly all things Pokemon, and you're sure to find a section that interests you! So I invite you to take a look around and get to know the other members! And let me know if you need anything or just want to chat and be friends! Enjoy

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old February 2nd, 2011 (01:05 AM).
kristenerin
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to kristenerin Send a message via Skype™ to kristenerin
Quote originally posted by Elite Overlord LeSabre™:
Hey, Kristen, and welcome to PC! I've also picked up most of the main RPG games (and my brother has whatever versions I don't have) I'm jut finishing up studying finance (don't do it at the graduate level, it's hard as heck). and I wish I could sing well xD. My favorite Pokemon is Persian since I like kitties.

Anyway, if it's Pokemon you like, you've come to the right place! We have discussions for nearly all things Pokemon, and you're sure to find a section that interests you! So I invite you to take a look around and get to know the other members! And let me know if you need anything or just want to chat and be friends! Enjoy
thanks for the welcome!
do you enjoy studying finance?
aw persian's cute! i don't really know why i like vaporeon so much though. i'm just kinda drawn to it.
are you currently playing one of the games? im working my way through yellow, as i just figured out how to get past vermilion as it only clicked that theres a tree you cut next to cerulean.
alright sweet! will let you know if i need anything, and i'd love to be friends
Old February 2nd, 2011 (11:35 AM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Good day, and welcome to PC, Kristen! I believe I was a fan of pokemon ever since I was 5; it was that popular when I was young, even today, its pretty popular. <3 Like yourself, I have also collected the RP games, except for the Puzzle Challenge game; but, I would like to play that someday; I hear its pretty fun. <3 Vaporeon is a pretty pokemon. <3 Its blue body, and its yellow years; put together by webbing; its goregous. <3 Well, about as goregous as my favourite pokemon, MIlotic. <3 Which Disney movies do you like? :3 I've always loved The Lion King, Aladdin, The EMporers New Grove, etc; they were pretty big in my childhood as well. <3 [As were most kids that I knew. :3] Ah, but I can't sing. </3 Maybeeee for like a church choir or something, but ultimately...no, not very good. <3 But, I can play the saxophone, which kind of makes up for it. <3

You collect cards, huh? I used to, but never really gotten into them; well, except when I played Pokemon TCG for the gameboy; it was a very good game. <3 Ah, PC has a Pokemon Trading Card Game sub forum BTW; its right here at this link: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14 ] You can post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc. You can check it out if it interests ya. <3

Well, I hope you'll enjoy yourstay! Maybe we can chat sometime; I'd love to be friends with you too. <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old February 2nd, 2011 (05:15 PM).
kristenerin
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Miss Doronjo:
Good day, and welcome to PC, Kristen! I believe I was a fan of pokemon ever since I was 5; it was that popular when I was young, even today, its pretty popular. <3 Like yourself, I have also collected the RP games, except for the Puzzle Challenge game; but, I would like to play that someday; I hear its pretty fun. <3 Vaporeon is a pretty pokemon. <3 Its blue body, and its yellow years; put together by webbing; its goregous. <3 Well, about as goregous as my favourite pokemon, MIlotic. <3 Which Disney movies do you like? :3 I've always loved The Lion King, Aladdin, The EMporers New Grove, etc; they were pretty big in my childhood as well. <3 [As were most kids that I knew. :3] Ah, but I can't sing. </3 Maybeeee for like a church choir or something, but ultimately...no, not very good. <3 But, I can play the saxophone, which kind of makes up for it. <3

You collect cards, huh? I used to, but never really gotten into them; well, except when I played Pokemon TCG for the gameboy; it was a very good game. <3 Ah, PC has a Pokemon Trading Card Game sub forum BTW. You can post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc. You can check it out if it interests ya. <3

Well, I hope you'll enjoy yourstay! Maybe we can chat sometime; I'd love to be friends with you too. <3
thank you for the welcome! aw milotic is pretty sweet!
my favourite disney movies are aladdin, the fox and the hound, dumbo, the aristocats and my boyfriend and i saw tangled for our 6 months haha
how long have you been playing saxophone for?
thank you!
i'd love to be friends with you too!
p.s. had to remove link as i wouldnt have been able to post this but thank you for guiding me there!
Old February 2nd, 2011 (06:32 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Nature: Brave
Hello, Kristen, and welcome to PC! Vaporeon is one of my favorites and your avatar is soo pretty!

I'm looking forward to study IT as a minor next semester. Sounds like a fun major!

Anyways, have fun here, and hope to see you around!

Old February 4th, 2011 (04:02 AM).
kristenerin
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Meganium90:
Hello, Kristen, and welcome to PC! Vaporeon is one of my favorites and your avatar is soo pretty!

I'm looking forward to study IT as a minor next semester. Sounds like a fun major!

Anyways, have fun here, and hope to see you around!
hi! thank you!
how long have you been doing IT for?
thank you! hope to see you around too!
Old February 4th, 2011 (11:20 AM).
ash_ley
Unhatched Egg

welcome dude
this is an honnor 2 have u
i also collect pokémon cards
Old February 5th, 2011 (02:10 AM).
kristenerin
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by ash_ley:
welcome dude
this is an honnor 2 have u
i also collect pokémon cards
thank you!
sweet which ones you got?
Old February 5th, 2011 (06:42 AM).
Enlightened~Espeon
We go way back..

Nature: Gentle
Hello! I'm Enlightened~Espeon, but everyone calls me Espy so your welcome to too!
I'm only in fifth grade, so I don't know what it is, but not having anything to do with what I just said, Vaporeon is one of my favorite Pokemon next to Espeon and Umbreon and Mew.
I do have two Pokemon games, which one of them I've played for more than over 550 hours 'cause I got it January 2008.
I do collect Pokemon trading cards and I have alot of them.
I hope you have a super fun time here and don't forget to read the rules so you don't find yourself in trouble! Have fun!

Nightclub

Perfect Pair
Brothers
Sister
Cousin
Enemy
Credits

Old February 5th, 2011 (06:54 AM).
Nateon
Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!

Nature: Careful
Very nice to meet you, i'm new too, Vaporeon was and is my favourite gen 1 pokemon and now i love espeon, nice to see someone else who has similar likes to me, even down to the sims! My first proper pokemon game was crystal (if you don't count the pokemon stadium games) and pretty much have them all, including the side games like XD and Mystery Dungeon =]
You prefer to be out in the sunlight, maybe harsh at times, but nevertheless popular. You might have a good voice, or awesome at something. You might be scared of the dark, and like white, or light colors.
Result Breakdown:
78% Espeon
60% Umbreon
Please help my pokemon =]
Old February 5th, 2011 (07:40 AM). Edited February 5th, 2011 by kristenerin.
kristenerin
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Enlightened~Espeon:
Hello! I'm Enlightened~Espeon, but everyone calls me Espy so your welcome to too!
I'm only in fifth grade, so I don't know what it is, but not having anything to do with what I just said, Vaporeon is one of my favorite Pokemon next to Espeon and Umbreon and Mew.
I do have two Pokemon games, which one of them I've played for more than over 550 hours 'cause I got it January 2008.
I do collect Pokemon trading cards and I have alot of them.
I hope you have a super fun time here and don't forget to read the rules so you don't find yourself in trouble! Have fun!
Haha, heyy espy!
ohh sweet which game is that?
thank you so much!

Quote originally posted by Nateon:
Very nice to meet you, i'm new too, Vaporeon was and is my favourite gen 1 pokemon and now i love espeon, nice to see someone else who has similar likes to me, even down to the sims! My first proper pokemon game was crystal (if you don't count the pokemon stadium games) and pretty much have them all, including the side games like XD and Mystery Dungeon =]
nice to meet you too!
my first game was silver, which i got for easter one year cause my parents didnt know soy chocolate existed cause i'm anaphylactic to dairy.
Old February 5th, 2011 (07:52 AM).
shemellon
middle trainer

Nature: Calm
HIHI -shemellon- i just started also -shemellon- its been 3 or 4 days i think going here -shemellon- its actually quite fun -shemellon- i like all the evee evolutions except flareon -shemellon- your gonna love this site -shemellon-

Pearl FC:3309 5752 1015
PokeBattleRev. :4212 1634 1283
POkemon white :0715 0637 0925
please PM me if you want to play with me...
-
ps: i dont play with people who use tyranitars, legendaries,dragonites , and pokemon with illegal moves. all clauses are on ,fail with understanding that will only make me quit instantly.
-
Old February 5th, 2011 (08:02 AM).
kristenerin
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by shemellon:
HIHI -shemellon- i just started also -shemellon- its been 3 or 4 days i think going here -shemellon- its actually quite fun -shemellon- i like all the evee evolutions except flareon -shemellon- your gonna love this site -shemellon-
heyy! ohh why dont you like flareon?
thank you!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links