The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.


View Poll Results: Should I replace the Galactic Grunt and Admin battle themes with N's battle themes?
Yes, N's battle themes are better that the Galactic ones! 26 60.47%
No, I prefer the classical themes from DPPt. 8 18.60%
I don't know. Do what you want. 9 20.93%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old December 21st, 2010, 01:22 PM
Spiky-Eared Pichu's Avatar
Spiky-Eared Pichu
NDS Hacker/Researcher
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spiky-Eared Pichu Send a message via Skype™ to Spiky-Eared Pichu
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokewalker View Post
Question: How did you inserted the new buildings? I can't find a program like that for my hack...
I'm not going to show you how I did it FOR NOW, because I want this hack to be the first with this feature. But I'm sure that if you know a bit of hex and how the DS filesystem works you'll be able to do it. Afterall, it's not too complicated, and you'll only have to face problems with the textures.
__________________
"Hacking has no limits. Don't try anything, DO IT!"

Jump into DS hacking with SDSME!


Beta 2 available!!


  #52    
Old December 22nd, 2010, 04:33 AM
pokewalker's Avatar
pokewalker
If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiky-Eared Pichu View Post
I'm not going to show you how I did it FOR NOW, because I want this hack to be the first with this feature. But I'm sure that if you know a bit of hex and how the DS filesystem works you'll be able to do it. Afterall, it's not too complicated, and you'll only have to face problems with the textures.
Problem is that I'm hacking HGSS and I can't find the right narc file.

EDIT: If you won't tell me then please tell me how you did edit the game's logo at the start of the game... In return I'll tell you how to edit the game's pictogram!
__________________

Last edited by pokewalker; December 22nd, 2010 at 05:26 AM. Reason: minor edit.
  #53    
Old December 25th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Spiky-Eared Pichu's Avatar
Spiky-Eared Pichu
NDS Hacker/Researcher
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spiky-Eared Pichu Send a message via Skype™ to Spiky-Eared Pichu
Merry Christmas to all of you!

I have a Christmas gift for you. It's on the first page, under the "Downloads" section...
__________________
"Hacking has no limits. Don't try anything, DO IT!"

Jump into DS hacking with SDSME!


Beta 2 available!!


  #54    
Old December 25th, 2010, 05:31 AM
Spiky-Eared Pichu's Avatar
Spiky-Eared Pichu
NDS Hacker/Researcher
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spiky-Eared Pichu Send a message via Skype™ to Spiky-Eared Pichu
I have fixed the UPS patch. Now it should work fine with the Diamond rom. If not, try to use the "create new file" function and check the "bypass checksum" option.
__________________
"Hacking has no limits. Don't try anything, DO IT!"

Jump into DS hacking with SDSME!


Beta 2 available!!


  #55    
Old December 25th, 2010, 07:09 AM
xKiing
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
in source input file to apply patch to : roms or files .ups
  #56    
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:02 AM
n0rul3s's Avatar
n0rul3s
Exploring Unova....
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Unova
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to n0rul3s Send a message via Skype™ to n0rul3s
Hey!This hack is awesome!
I played it on my DS 3 times xD
If it`s anything I can help you it (sprites and sprites insertion) Tell Me!
I`ll gladly help :D
__________________
Working on Pokemon X/Y Sprites :3.
  #57    
Old January 17th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Tenn Tenki's Avatar
Tenn Tenki
Awesome Dude
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: classified
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Nice hack but I prefer that you also change the female character and the rival.
  #58    
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:14 PM
Spiky-Eared Pichu's Avatar
Spiky-Eared Pichu
NDS Hacker/Researcher
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spiky-Eared Pichu Send a message via Skype™ to Spiky-Eared Pichu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenn Tenki View Post
Nice hack but I prefer that you also change the female character and the rival.
I like the characters from DP, so I will keep them. They are not bad, I think.


Also, thanks to all the fans of this hack, Google has indexed "Pokémon DarkDiamond". This is great news, and I have decided to create a dedicated website to it. It's now under construction, but here's the link: http://pkmndarkdiamond.uphero.com
__________________
"Hacking has no limits. Don't try anything, DO IT!"

Jump into DS hacking with SDSME!


Beta 2 available!!


  #59    
Old February 3rd, 2011, 12:31 AM
n0rul3s's Avatar
n0rul3s
Exploring Unova....
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Unova
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to n0rul3s Send a message via Skype™ to n0rul3s
Hey all!
I`m here to tell you aboutPokemon Dark Diamond`s 1st EVENT!

From today on `till the site will be ready you have the chance to get a NPC in the game!! The event it`s actually a contest!
Yep,a contest.
A Pokemon Dark Diamond Trailer Contest!
So,Start today your Trailer!
Download the game so far and make a trailer out of it!
The judges will be Me (n0rul3s) and Spiky-Eared Pichu!
Rules:
-Don`t put other games video in you Trailer! (That means you will be
disqualified )
-Try to make it look decent,you can use how many effects you want!
-The videos will be uploaded on Youtube,after that you`ll PM Spiky-Eared Pichu or tell me on MSN:
[email protected].
-We`ll choose 2 winners!One me and one Spiky-Eared Pichu!
-Don`t put the video here!! (it`s a rom hack thread after all).

NOW....
3!
2!
1!
THE CONTEST IT`S OPENED FOR YOU ALL!!


UPDATE:

I`ve made a form:
Name:
Npc Sprites:
Npc Location(Only PokeCenters!):
Message:
1."Hi~! I`m <Winner> the winner that <Judge> chose!"
2."Hello,I`m <Winner> glad to meet you!"
3."Heya! I won a Trailer Contest!.......Jealous?"
4."Umm..Oh! Hello I`m <Winner> from the 1st event!"

Example:
Name:n0rul3s
Npc Sprites: "link to the sprites"
Npc Locationolaceon PC
Message:4


Good Luck!,n0rul3s
__________________
Working on Pokemon X/Y Sprites :3.

Last edited by n0rul3s; February 6th, 2011 at 09:42 AM.
  #60    
Old February 3rd, 2011, 09:10 AM
pokewalker's Avatar
pokewalker
If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0rul3s View Post
Hey all!
I`m here to tell you aboutPokemon Dark Diamond`s 1st EVENT!

From today on `till the site will be ready you have the chance to get a NPC in the game!! The event it`s actually a contest!
Yep,a contest.
A Pokemon Dark Diamond Trailer Contest!
So,Start today your Trailer!
Download the game so far and make a trailer out of it!
The judges will be Me (n0rul3s) and Spiky-Eared Pichu!
Rules:
-Don`t put other games video in you Trailer! (That means you will be
disqualified )
-Try to make it look decent,you can use how many effects you want!
-The videos will be uploaded on Youtube,after that you`ll PM Spiky-Eared Pichu or tell me on MSN:
[email protected].
-We`ll choose 2 winners!One me and one Spiky-Eared Pichu!
-Don`t put the video here!! (it`s a rom hack thread after all).

NOW....
3!
2!
1!
THE CONTEST IT`S OPENED FOR YOU ALL!!
Good Luck!,n0rul3s
Nice contest... I'll make one when I'll have time to do so. An NPC in-game is nice, but... I'm making a ds hack where I'll obviously have a NPC in-game So it's not something very special for me
__________________
  #61    
Old February 3rd, 2011, 01:39 PM
n0rul3s's Avatar
n0rul3s
Exploring Unova....
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Unova
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to n0rul3s Send a message via Skype™ to n0rul3s
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokewalker View Post
Nice contest... I'll make one when I'll have time to do so. An NPC in-game is nice, but... I'm making a ds hack where I'll obviously have a NPC in-game So it's not something very special for me
Maybe you already have a NPC in a game but it`s still a good opportunity for the ones that don`t have where to get one xD.
__________________
Working on Pokemon X/Y Sprites :3.
  #62    
Old February 3rd, 2011, 04:13 PM
morikun
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Wait, What's all this talk about playing Diamond on GBA? You mean I can play it using VIsual Boy Advance? I've been trying to play the DPPt games on all the DS Emus, but my PC's just too slow for those programs.
  #63    
Old February 4th, 2011, 10:47 AM
n0rul3s's Avatar
n0rul3s
Exploring Unova....
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Unova
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to n0rul3s Send a message via Skype™ to n0rul3s
Quote:
Originally Posted by morikun View Post
Wait, What's all this talk about playing Diamond on GBA? You mean I can play it using VIsual Boy Advance? I've been trying to play the DPPt games on all the DS Emus, but my PC's just too slow for those programs.
Nope,this is a Diamond Hack thread.
Read before commenting please.
__________________
Working on Pokemon X/Y Sprites :3.

Last edited by n0rul3s; February 6th, 2011 at 09:38 AM.
  #64    
Old February 9th, 2011, 08:02 AM
pokewalker's Avatar
pokewalker
If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I've encountered a bug: I downloaded the current beta and when I try to trade a Pokémon to my cartrides, everytime after I've traded the pokemon it gives me a communication error :/ I'd be awesome if this could be fixed because I transferred a Deoxys from Ranger to DD, and I want it on my SS :'(
__________________
  #65    
Old February 9th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Spiky-Eared Pichu's Avatar
Spiky-Eared Pichu
NDS Hacker/Researcher
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spiky-Eared Pichu Send a message via Skype™ to Spiky-Eared Pichu
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokewalker View Post
I've encountered a bug: I downloaded the current beta and when I try to trade a Pokémon to my cartrides, everytime after I've traded the pokemon it gives me a communication error :/ I'd be awesome if this could be fixed because I transferred a Deoxys from Ranger to DD, and I want it on my SS :'(
Oh, so it gives a comunication error after trading... If you connected Ranger to DarkDiamond and you transferred a Deoxys, then I don't understand why it fails.

I will do some research on this. Afterall, this is only a demo, but I didn't touch the wifi...
__________________
"Hacking has no limits. Don't try anything, DO IT!"

Jump into DS hacking with SDSME!


Beta 2 available!!


  #66    
Old February 9th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Azure's Avatar
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
This looks really good, I'm going to try it now, I love the way you've insterted B/W music, I hope this appears in more places, good job!
__________________


  #67    
Old February 10th, 2011, 08:50 AM
pokewalker's Avatar
pokewalker
If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiky-Eared Pichu View Post
Oh, so it gives a comunication error after trading... If you connected Ranger to DarkDiamond and you transferred a Deoxys, then I don't understand why it fails.

I will do some research on this. Afterall, this is only a demo, but I didn't touch the wifi...
I used Ranger to connect via Mystery-Gift. And my brother got a shiny Chimchar on your game Guess it's the first shiny on it Oh and it's wireless comunications, not Wi-Fi. It's pretty strange how it turns at the exact same moment every time to communication error
__________________
  #68    
Old February 13th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Team Fail's Avatar
Team Fail
A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I'd love to know how you edited the models (No leaking, I promise) in exchange for something. What? I don't know.

I've played it and I had a lot of fun. Thing is, it kinda resembles DP. Is there a way to change that?
__________________

Platinum Supporter Team Fail




"It is said that Charizard's fire burns hotter if it has experienced harsh battles."



Charizard


Last edited by Team Fail; February 13th, 2011 at 11:31 AM.
  #69    
Old February 14th, 2011, 05:31 AM
pokewalker's Avatar
pokewalker
If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
I'd love to know how you edited the models (No leaking, I promise) in exchange for something. What? I don't know.

I've played it and I had a lot of fun. Thing is, it kinda resembles DP. Is there a way to change that?
He could change that, if he made NEW scripts instead of editing them. And about the edited models, he probably searched in the .narc files until he saw the models, edited them with TileMolester and hex...
__________________
  #70    
Old February 28th, 2011, 09:27 PM
sshadow's Avatar
sshadow
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Hey just wanted to say I support this hack. The demo was pretty good.
The only thing is I didnt like Brendans back sprite.
So I made a sheet you can use it if you want?
  #71    
Old March 1st, 2011, 12:55 PM
_Infernape_'s Avatar
_Infernape_
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
I liked the demo at first I didn't know it was a demo so I was like crap when da demo ended lol BTW does it cost money to make a Pokemon hack?
  #72    
Old March 12th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Zark's Avatar
Zark
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Spain
Gender:
Hey, the hack looks great!
I like the new music which you have added.
I'm waiting for new updates!
  #73    
Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:20 AM
pokewalker's Avatar
pokewalker
If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiky-Eared Pichu View Post
Of course there will be a new beta. However, I'm editing the game internally, not only the scripts. Here's a screenshot from the renewed intro (it's not finished, some graphics are wrong):

u imported new grass tiles? :o Awesome! Keep up the great work!
__________________
  #74    
Old March 23rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
itari's Avatar
itari
普通の魔法使い
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 幻想郷
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiky-Eared Pichu View Post
Of course there will be a new beta. However, I'm editing the game internally, not only the scripts. Here's a screenshot from the renewed intro (it's not finished, some graphics are wrong):

Wow, that's very impressive! But, the grass does look a little off... Anyway, keep it up!
__________________
  #75    
Old March 23rd, 2011, 02:57 PM
clacla$$$
Back in business ~
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: In Your Nightmares
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to clacla$$$
wow, this looks like a hack worth playing.
keep up the good work, it's nice to see a ds hack
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.