The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 4th, 2011 (07:46 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
So now we're talking about maturity on the internet? Hmmm...

Anyway, on-topic...

This is such an awsome Wishfulshipping picture:
Spoiler:

The reson we don't have a shipping sub-forum is because we don't have enough activity in this section. Plus most people here just join for free hacks. Hardly anyone here cares about shippings, other than some of us regulars. Although - A sub-section for the general section would make more sense, we could discuss game and manga ships there also.

Something interesting - we never really ever debate about pokémon shippings just the trainers really... and the whole point about the anime is the pokémon. I would ship Ash's Mijumaru with Dawn's piplup. xD

Also, I asked Kirbychu if I could just a thread of the Banner contest. Just waiting on his reply if he aproves and will sticky it.

Old February 4th, 2011 (08:49 AM).
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

The only two Pokemon I would've shipped together in the anime is Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup, they actually seemed like good friends...or at least it was shown more than the other Pokemon's. Perhaps Ash's Mijimaru and Pikachu, when times goes on to see if they're actually funny together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyJB88 View Post
What are you guys talking about?? Maturity on the internet? Are you sure you've all looked at the right sites? I still see tons of idiocy and ignorance on the internet. Misinformed bunch of imbeciles. Nothing has changed, just that more and more people, including the ones with very very little IQ, have managed to get ahold of devices connected to the internet so they can spew their nonsense for other sheep to hear. I see it everyday. Perhaps not on this Pokemon fansite do we see crazy debates anymore, but I know others like Bulbagarden they're still ready to chop each others' heads off.
Oh my goodness, I agree 100%, you all have failed.
Old February 4th, 2011 (09:51 AM).
Frostik
Trainer

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
Something interesting - we never really ever debate about pokémon shippings just the trainers really...
I'd prefer if it was a general conversation thread, instead of having to actually debate (which doesn't happen more-so that freetalk does). If there can be only one thread, it should be less specific and more general. Who really wants to debate, anyway? Debating is how the hate starts. *sob*

I own an incomplete nightmare,
my Neverending Romance

When shall it end?
Old February 4th, 2011 (02:07 PM).
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

This is such an awsome Wishfulshipping picture:
Spoiler:

Wishfulshipping is so cute. Something that I can't deny.

As for Pokemon shipping; I'm not much a shipper with Pokemon. PiplupxPikachu is actually pretty funny and cute at the same time.
Old February 4th, 2011 (02:16 PM).
Pokemon Master Derrville
Beginning Trainer

Not familiar with any of this lingo... its literally like Greek to me.
Old February 4th, 2011 (05:02 PM).
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Master Derrville View Post
Oh COME ON! I took the time and effort to create a well-organized and explanatory and newcomer friendly introduction to this thread and the concept of shipping in the first post and this is the feedback I get!? >__>

Quote:
Wishfulshipping is so cute. Something that I can't deny.
No it's not. Purple and Green mix into a crapish dark color.

Quote:
I'd prefer if it was a general conversation thread, instead of having to actually debate (which doesn't happen more-so that freetalk does). If there can be only one thread, it should be less specific and more general. Who really wants to debate, anyway? Debating is how the hate starts. *sob*
It is a conversation thread <firstpost>, >__> I just can't bear to officially change the name of this thread. Shipping Debate's been the name and it will forever be regardless of how our mission has changed. Think of it as PC's slogan. Nobody's really working on a better one D:

Quote:
Something interesting - we never really ever debate about pokémon shippings just the trainers really... and the whole point about the anime is the pokémon. I would ship Ash's Mijumaru with Dawn's piplup. xD
Even with Pokemon, I'm not a fan of homosexual ships >__>

Quote:
Oh my goodness, I agree 100%, you all have failed.
There's still the point that PokeCommunity is not the same as any other Pokemon forum. We are much more civilized, therefore we bite off the hands from noobs in a second.

And you know what, I just remembered a good topic that's grinded my nerves during debates: Homosexual ships. What IS the reasonability here? And if the ship is supported on the basis of reality, why isn't the fact that Pokemon is not a mature show considered? Yes, I'm looking at you, Smartsies.
Old February 4th, 2011 (05:20 PM).
Frostik
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
Oh COME ON! I took the time and effort to create a well-organized and explanatory and newcomer friendly introduction to this thread and the concept of shipping in the first post and this is the feedback I get!? >__>
*pat* It was very well done. ...Just not very well appreciated.

Quote:
It is a conversation thread <firstpost>, >__> I just can't bear to officially change the name of this thread. Shipping Debate's been the name and it will forever be regardless of how our mission has changed. Think of it as PC's slogan. Nobody's really working on a better one D:
I'm old. I don't read. Though I like the analogy. =D

Quote:
There's still the point that PokeCommunity is not the same as any other Pokemon forum. We are much more civilized, therefore we bite off the hands from noobs in a second.

And you know what, I just remembered a good topic that's grinded my nerves during debates: Homosexual ships. What IS the reasonability here? And if the ship is supported on the basis of reality, why isn't the fact that Pokemon is not a mature show considered? Yes, I'm looking at you, Smartsies.
Which explains the biting of said above?

What's reasonable anyway? No one who 'ships a gay couple is expecting it to ever be addressed in-show, or for it to magically happen over the boy/girl possibility. You take the same non-conclusive hints from any couple destined not to get together, and you get the same results, no matter what genders are involved. So why can't they be included in the conjecture? Are we really taking it seriously?

my Neverending Romance

When shall it end?
Old February 4th, 2011 (06:34 PM).
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Master Derrville View Post
This is why it's important to read the first post whenever you plan on posting in a thread. :V

Read that sexy guide created by AK47 and you'll be a shipping debater in no time.

Paired to cr4y

Old February 4th, 2011 (06:46 PM).
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostik View Post
What's reasonable anyway? No one who 'ships a gay couple is expecting it to ever be addressed in-show, or for it to magically happen over the boy/girl possibility. You take the same non-conclusive hints from any couple destined not to get together, and you get the same results, no matter what genders are involved. So why can't they be included in the conjecture? Are we really taking it seriously?
What bothers me is the rationality of such shippings. If you're just shipping but without canon expectance, then I can understand the desire to have fun. But what bothers me is EXPECTING something from the canon. It's not rational, it's illogical to expect such things from a children's show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbychu View Post

This is why it's important to read the first post whenever you plan on posting in a thread. :V

Read that sexy guide created by AK47 and you'll be a shipping debater in no time.
Thank you Kirbychu ^__^ If only there was a big sign/announcement to read the first post of the shipping thread before posting. Derrville, feel free to VM me any questions AFTER you've read the first post >__>

Oh, Anastasia is considering approving a graphics contest for us. But we need details. What do we have:

1. Graphics
2. The topic is 'Shipping'

... and that's about it? o__o will you guys be able to handle "Shipping" as the abstract-ish theme of the contest?
Old February 4th, 2011 (07:01 PM).
Frostik
Trainer

Quote:
What bothers me is the rationality of such shippings. If you're just shipping but without canon expectance, then I can understand the desire to have fun. But what bothers me is EXPECTING something from the canon. It's not rational, it's illogical to expect such things from a children's show.
Well, EXPECTING something to happen in canon is more along the lines of the slip-ins, as it were. Palletshipping has the hold from Viridian Gym. Bouldershipping has when Brock was sick. The things that seem ambiguous are what people latch onto. The same little things het 'shippers snag are the same things gay 'shippers snag.

Like, take the episode The Electrike Company. It's late, Brock's making something, and the male CotD walks in in his underthings (instead of his normal clothing). Why? Why the need to dress the character down? Obviously, it's to show Brock's working late into the night, but at the same time, I'm going, "IN THE JUNGLE, THE MIGHTY JUNGLE, THE LION SLEEPS TONIIIIIIIIGHT o/~" in my head, because if that wasn't a kids show--no, actually, if it was ANY other shounen show that took its character development and story seriously, I'd be expecting some kind of encounter that reenforces or kills a possibility.

But it's not, so you take what you get. And those are the little things that slip under the radar. That's what people expect.

my Neverending Romance

When shall it end?
Old February 4th, 2011 (08:43 PM).
RubyJB88
The Runway Trainer

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to RubyJB88 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RubyJB88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~
Which is sad, even for this particular anime that focuses on these monsters, and not the humans who use them (which segues into the N debate). Real shipping debates would happen with anime that do focus on character development and the like. That is not Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedK47
But what bothers me is EXPECTING something from the canon. It's not rational, it's illogical to expect such things from a children's show.
I think society is to blame for that. On other TV shows they see it's okay for straight, gay, and bi relationships to exist, and they think they can apply that to an anime, which is not for the same audience as the other TV shows. I'm sure there's anime now that allow such relationships to exist, right? I'm not one of those anime-holics. But Pokemon doesn't fall into that anime category.
Old February 4th, 2011 (09:30 PM).
Pokemon Master Derrville
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbychu View Post

I clicked on the thread from the main forums I guess and actually thought the first post on this page was the first post. Not till I had already posted did I see it was like the 15th page haha Dunno what happened.
Old February 5th, 2011 (11:36 PM).
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

US Will finally know about Negaishipping, they've all been in the dark about it till now wow.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old February 6th, 2011 (03:38 AM).
Frostik
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlShipper4Life View Post
US Will finally know about Negaishipping, they've all been in the dark about it till now wow.
*raises eyebrows* If they're still in the dark about BW, they're either not watching the show anymore, or don't go on the internet. They know it exists (and some curse that it does....being the ones who obvious don't care for 'ships), because the main girl's thrown into the hero's arms EVERY TIME. It's not hard to jump from "new girl" to "well ****, the fans will be jumping on that one <<".

...Besides, it's all about CafeMochashipping. *waves away Negai and Wishful*

my Neverending Romance

When shall it end?
Old February 6th, 2011 (11:45 AM).
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Eh? I like CafeMochashipping too, either way is win for meXD And some people just watch the series on Cartoon Network, so they don't always know about what. Heck I saw some people say wow I wonder what will happen in the next series? So yah not every one does watch it on the internet.

Old February 6th, 2011 (11:51 AM).
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

I think our dear Sheddy doesn't watch or keep up with the Japanese version, so at least she'll know what we're talking about, I suppose XD
Old February 6th, 2011 (11:54 AM).
CommanderPigg
Dento used bishie sparkles!

Quote:
You deserve a cookie! Or a day at Dento's host club, whichever appeals to you more

And I like it here. There really isn't much unity in the shipping community, not because people can't respect other's opinions or anything, they just prefer to stay within one section...fortunately, multishippers are growing with the advent of BW :D

I mean, the segregation definitely wasn't as bad as, let's say, AG when it was Contest vs. Advance vs. Poke but we all know respectshipping rules all!

Quote:
You know, I could say the same thing about heterosexual ships, especially if they're with Ash...or pretty much everyone after Drew and May. The thing is, I'm not completely deluded into thinking that a ship will become canon, I'm content with it receiving a lot of "hints" and "fanservice" during the show so I can construct a fanon fot it.

Just take Ash and Paul's farewell scene for example. Even my non-coma friends detected a manly homo-vibe from it. They were staring deeply into each other's eyes while Ash chased his rival into the sunset...sounds like the premise of a cheap romantic novel to me They could have easily just made Paul be like "kthxbai" right after Ash beat him...but, they took it a step further than they needed to!

Does this mean that afterward, Ash is going to confess his love to Paul and they'll go off and be married make sweet rival-ly love? No, of course not.

But it's easier to believe such a thing will happen after that event ;P

Let's just put it this way: I think that all the Ash x Main girl ships have the same chance of becoming canon as all of the Ash x Main rival ships. Regardless of sexuality, because of the genre of the show.

Deviantart ~ It's Tasting Time! ~ Youtube
Old February 6th, 2011 (12:15 PM).
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Awesome, I love that you mentioned that Comashipping scene, I think every one got a Yaoi vibe from it, even none shippersXD

Old February 6th, 2011 (03:38 PM).
Anna
(( and whisper my name as you do it ))
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I hate going away for a weekend. ;-;

Quote:
Since when is homosexuality confined to a "mature" audience? :/

Quote:
So are you expecting actual development for NegaiShipping then, or are you just shipping it for fun? It really is just as likely as CaféMocha.

Quote:
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
You know, I could say the same thing about heterosexual ships, especially if they're with Ash...or pretty much everyone after Drew and May. The thing is, I'm not completely deluded into thinking that a ship will become canon, I'm content with it receiving a lot of "hints" and "fanservice" during the show so I can construct a fanon fot it.

Let's just put it this way: I think that all the Ash x Main girl ships have the same chance of becoming canon as all of the Ash x Main rival ships. Regardless of sexuality, because of the genre of the show.
Agreed.
Pairs +
Family +
Nakama +
Signature +
Old February 6th, 2011 (04:34 PM).
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
I feel as if I need to post here since I haven't posted for a while and a interesting topic is going along. I didn't have much to say but I tried my best to put some effort into saying something about this.

Quote:
The hints of CafeMochashipping is starting to grow. We need more Wishfulshipping hints.

Quote:
Eh? I like CafeMochashipping too, either way is win for meXD And some people just watch the series on Cartoon Network, so they don't always know about what. Heck I saw some people say wow I wonder what will happen in the next series? So yah not every one does watch it on the internet.
Some people didn't even realize that Pokemon was Japanese like for instance when DP came out I soon found out that the Japanese version had more episodes a head of us which got me to watch Japanese first before the show. If I didn't realize this then I would have never known about BW until now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post

I mean, the segregation definitely wasn't as bad as, let's say, AG when it was Contest vs. Advance vs. Poke but we all know respectshipping rules all!

I remember the Contest vs Advance vs Poke back in the day. If it was still like this for vs those three shippings then this debate would probably be huge.

Quote:
Does this mean that afterward, Ash is going to confess his love to Paul and they'll go off and be married make sweet rival-ly love? No, of course not.

But it's easier to believe such a thing will happen after that event ;P
And I think that's what a lot of shippers like to do. They like to believe what could actually happen if one shipper goes with another shipper(Here comes Fanfics). That's what make it fun about shipping.
Old February 6th, 2011 (06:56 PM).
Frostik
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
The hints of CafeMochashipping is starting to grow. We need more Wishfulshipping hints.

The plus for CafeMocha is that it was let out of the box with a bang. Akin to Barry's man-crush on Paul. Or Brock and every romance he tried to start. It's hints can drift to nothing, and all everyone will remember is that he tried to jump across the table to-- *massages temples* Okay, won't get crude.

Quote:
I remember the Contest vs Advance vs Poke back in the day. If it was still like this for vs those three shippings then this debate would probably be huge.
This is why I generally don't 'ship mainstream; it's much too much of a turn-off when you associate any part of its existence with negativity (I could tell a story about the G-Gundam fandom that impacted a bunch of other fandoms I favored; and you thought your fandoms hated Teh Ghei. Not like that. Never like that.). And it's hard to shake.

Someone on BMGf brought up how mentioning Advanceshipping already brought up slamming Pokeshipping, and another person said, "Well yeah, do you remember back when May was on, they did it to us?" I was thinking in my head, "Yeah, that was then. Pokeshippers rag more on Pearlshippers and Negaishippers than ADV, considering that's long past its due date." Yet Advanceshippers today still consider Pokeshipping its biggest threat and will bash it now while Pokeshippers don't give a crud over Advanceshipping anymore.

Now have a logical look-down at that: Pokeshippers go after the Ship of the Hour. The Ships of the Hour go after Pokeshipping, even when Pokeshippers isn't going after them. Every Ash/girl shipper who isn't one is threatened by Pokeshipping, whether they admit it or not. Pokeshippers, plenty scared by the Advanceshippers back in the day, since new girl was new (and new boy for old boy doesn't do crap), and Pearlshipping, not so threatening. Why? Because we are now used to girls being changed like Ash's underwear. Negai itself is a threat, because Negaishippers are really seeing this as Pokeshipping 2.0 (I don't blame them).

Thinking of the hassle it all causes for all four of them (not even going to throw Contest into the mix), you're really better off getting yourself a ship that won't happen, wishing it would without deluding yourself, and BE HAPPY instead of turning grey with worry over which female companion will get sent off with the hero, and who might do it over who you're supporting and I kindly want to die now.

*hugs every single Brock'ship she's ever supported* You'll never let me down, will you. No you won't, no you won't~

my Neverending Romance

When shall it end?
Old February 6th, 2011 (07:56 PM).
RubyJB88
The Runway Trainer

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to RubyJB88 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RubyJB88
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmartOne
Because immature audiences cannot handle homosexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshPikastar
And I think that's what a lot of shippers like to do. They like to believe what could actually happen if one shipper goes with another shipper(Here comes Fanfics). That's what make it fun about shipping.
But once the fanfic starts warping into what reality is in the anime, that's where things start to go wrong. Readers look too hardly into it and start believing it may come true.

Quote:
Someone on BMGf brought up how mentioning Advanceshipping already brought up slamming Pokeshipping, and another person said, "Well yeah, do you remember back when May was on, they did it to us?" I was thinking in my head, "Yeah, that was then. Pokeshippers rag more on Pearlshippers and Negaishippers than ADV, considering that's long past its due date." Yet Advanceshippers today still consider Pokeshipping its biggest threat and will bash it now while Pokeshippers don't give a crud over Advanceshipping anymore.
Now that Negai is being pulled to the front of the stage, while Pearl is moving to the back to join Advanced, Pokeshippers will target Negai more. That's how the cycle works. If Advanceshippers think the Pokes are their archenemy, what will be Pearl's? Penguin? Coma? ColdCoffee? Same can be applied with the current ships, what will really challenge Negai, will it be CafeMocha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostik
Negai itself is a threat, because Negaishippers are really seeing this as Pokeshipping 2.0 (I don't blame them).
I'm not really feeling Negai as Poke 2.0 (if you're really saying Iris is Misty 2.0). Iris doesn't have that wank that Misty had. Within the first few episodes we've seen what Misty was like. But with Iris, I'm not sure. She has the "gym-leader vibe" in her like Misty, and has a Pokemon (Excadrill) who doesn't listen to her almost similar to Misty's Psyduck.
Old February 6th, 2011 (08:40 PM).
GlalieX
Ruler of Illusion

Even as an Advanceshipper, I was starting to get fond of Pearlshipping but now there isn't much to talk about with it anymore. Oh well.
Old February 6th, 2011 (08:50 PM).
Frostik
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyJB88 View Post
Because immature audiences cannot handle homosexuality.

Now that Negai is being pulled to the front of the stage, while Pearl is moving to the back to join Advanced, Pokeshippers will target Negai more. That's how the cycle works. If Advanceshippers think the Pokes are their archenemy, what will be Pearl's? Penguin? Coma? ColdCoffee? Same can be applied with the current ships, what will really challenge Negai, will it be CafeMocha?

I'm not really feeling Negai as Poke 2.0 (if you're really saying Iris is Misty 2.0). Iris doesn't have that wank that Misty had. Within the first few episodes we've seen what Misty was like. But with Iris, I'm not sure. She has the "gym-leader vibe" in her like Misty, and has a Pokemon (Excadrill) who doesn't listen to her almost similar to Misty's Psyduck.
Immature audiences "can't handle homosexuality" because their parents won't want to deal with having to explain it. Bottom line. If kids are fully equipped to handle the straight, they can certainly handle the gay. It's social stigma that says otherwise.

Advanceshippers have more to fear from Contestshipping than Pokeshipping, honestly. Pearl only has two, really: Penguin and HeatTag. If Conway hadn't been introduced after Kenny, I'd be damn convinced they were trying to make him a love interest....which would have been fascinating. A regular trainer who only interacts with the coordinator in non-Contest situations? It certainly would have been different from May and Drew's subplot. I might have even come to love it!

The idea that Best Wishes is an expy reboot of Kanto doesn't hurt Negai's standing as Pokeshipping 2.0. Misty has older stand-ins for her gym, and we can only assume Shaga's the current leader, meaning he's also a stand-in (and why Iris has yet to battle Ash, despite he wishes to). Dento and Brock leave under similar circumstances, we're close to the third gym by episode 20, Ash had seven Pokemon this early in Kanto, etc. If you draw enough comparisons to the series itself, a lot of Negaishippers are going to say the relationship between Iris and Ash is a reboot of the one Misty and Ash had.

That said, we don't have a good handle on any of the three Unova 'ships. We won't know what comparisons to really draw until maybe another half year from now.

my Neverending Romance

When shall it end?
Old February 6th, 2011 (08:59 PM).
CommanderPigg
Dento used bishie sparkles!

Quote:
Awesome, I love that you mentioned that Comashipping scene, I think every one got a Yaoi vibe from it, even none shippersXD
Heehee, it even converted a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmartOne View Post

So are you expecting actual development for NegaiShipping then, or are you just shipping it for fun? It really is just as likely as CaféMocha.
Most ships on pokemon should just be for fun, but you can tell that certain ones are less neglected by the writers in terms of screen time and interaction with each other (Or, as I'd like to call them, "valuable AMV material").

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post

LOL, I'm okay with this XD And with BW19 about to air, hopefully, we'll be getting even more Cafémocha!

Quote:
Some people didn't even realize that Pokemon was Japanese like for instance when DP came out I soon found out that the Japanese version had more episodes a head of us which got me to watch Japanese first before the show. If I didn't realize this then I would have never known about BW until now.
I found out somewhere towards the middle of Hoenn that Japanese episodes existed. Boy, was it an eye opener!

Quote:
The debate would be monstrous and flamey, probably *is a cynic*

Quote:

The plus for CafeMocha is that it was let out of the box with a bang. Akin to Barry's man-crush on Paul. Or Brock and every romance he tried to start. It's hints can drift to nothing, and all everyone will remember is that he tried to jump across the table to-- *massages temples* Okay, won't get crude.

Oh, looolll!!! But the thing is, they expanded on Barry's mancrush, quite a bit. He couldn't stop fanboying over him during the league..."It gets lonely at the top, but Paul will keep me company!"

And the fact that Ash and Dento travel with each other opens up a mountain of possibilities and opportunities! I mean, look at the Ash x Main girl ships! And BOULDERSHIPPING! (Which is better IMO <3)

Quote:
This is why I generally don't 'ship mainstream; it's much too much of a turn-off when you associate any part of its existence with negativity (I could tell a story about the G-Gundam fandom that impacted a bunch of other fandoms I favored; and you thought your fandoms hated Teh Ghei. Not like that. Never like that.). And it's hard to shake.
I ship if I like. I'm lucky if it's mainstream, because then I get to find more fanart...but a lot of the times, it isn't Pray tell, what happened? XD

Quote:
Thinking of the hassle it all causes for all four of them (not even going to throw Contest into the mix), you're really better off getting yourself a ship that won't happen, wishing it would without deluding yourself, and BE HAPPY instead of turning grey with worry over which female companion will get sent off with the hero, and who might do it over who you're supporting and I kindly want to die now.
I've noticed that a lot of crack shippers are generally less confrontational and agreeable. Shipping in a series like pokemon should never be done for canon-ness IMO (but it's fun discussing it and joking about it).

Quote:
I've noticed something interesting...isn't kinda weird that Wishfulshipping is getting a bit more attention than Negai? Usually the main girl shipping dominates the other ships in the region, but now, the other ships are pretty hefty competitors against them...Yes, Cafémocha included!

I thought Pearl and Coma were arch enemies! XD Nah, the Dawn ships seem to co-exist in relative harmony...except for some reason Pearl and Penguin during Kenny's last episode

*Phew* long post is long!

Deviantart ~ It's Tasting Time! ~ Youtube
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links