The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old January 15th, 2011, 06:48 PM
pokemonmasteraaron's Avatar
pokemonmasteraaron
The blind Pokémon Master!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In the forest of an undiscovered region
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonmasteraaron

Advertise here
Add the pokemon b/w music in firered, that alone, should get some trafic on your hack!
who wouldn't want to hear the awesomeness of b/w in firered?
maybe insertting the 5 gin cries is a good idea to, but not as cool as insertting the b/w songs. use sappy
  #77    
Old January 16th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Ultima1's Avatar
Ultima1
Pro Mapper
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Male
I want to hear the cries, but cry inserting I know is extremely difficult so, if you don't use the cries I understand, I just can't wait to see how this hack turns out!
__________________
Hacks that I support:





  #78    
Old January 16th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Hijax's Avatar
Hijax
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
how about pokemon dark and light, easily related with black and white and (i'm pretty sure) not taken

also, just wondering if you could make the starters catchable, and early in the game, i mean every game they say that the professors caught them but they always end up uncatchable.
  #79    
Old January 20th, 2011, 04:11 PM
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 'Murca
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
The "monster inside of you" thing sounds a little cliche and dare I say...Narutoish

Though I've got to had it to you, as far as demakes go, this one definitely makes a bold attempt at straying off and changing stuff.

Though I will say this, please do not make N anything other than Plasma.
Spoiler:
N is the king and Geeshisu is a peon of N, giving him all the more reason to defect.

I mean, it only makes sense.
__________________
  #80    
Old January 21st, 2011, 06:58 PM
Rayce's Avatar
Rayce
Nooo0000OOB
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
"You (the player) have a beast inside of you which is capable of unleashing unspeakable power. The Gale Force is after this beast to stop Team Plasma and Dark Trinity."
I smell a Naruto reference.....
__________________
I'm just here to play some Pokemon...


  #81    
Old January 21st, 2011, 10:40 PM
Teh Blazer's Avatar
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 'MERICA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima1 View Post
Also will all of the 5th generation pokemon be featured in the game?
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msfan645 View Post
Nice. Hope to see more!
(I posted the same exact comment on another hack, lol.)
Thanks.... I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Materia View Post
Hmm, I really like the idea of this.

I definitely support this. :D

If you got some room, throw in a second region - maybe a combination of Kanto and Johto? Kohto? Jonto?
I was actually thinking of changing to dream world to Denjuu with the infamous Denjuu Pokemon and your house somewhere in a tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent the Lucario View Post
I can't wait to see how this looks when it's done anyway do you have a percentage of how much of the game you have done :D i know it will be awesome when done
The percentage would be so small that you'd laugh. No kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironlucario View Post
Ill help with sprites and other things just tell me what to do
I don't really need help with sprites, but if I do I know who to call!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima1 View Post
I'm looking forward to see the first beta come out! I bet it's gonna be awesome! Also are the fifth generation pokemon going to have the cries they have in black and white, or are they going to have the old cries?
Right now, no. But in the future I plan to have the cries inserted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmasteraaron View Post
Add the pokemon b/w music in firered, that alone, should get some trafic on your hack!
who wouldn't want to hear the awesomeness of b/w in firered?
maybe insertting the 5 gin cries is a good idea to, but not as cool as insertting the b/w songs. use sappy
I'd totally want music in, but I don't know doodly-spuat about music hacking. Maybe in the future...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima1 View Post
I want to hear the cries, but cry inserting I know is extremely difficult so, if you don't use the cries I understand, I just can't wait to see how this hack turns out!
Don't worry, i'll try... i'll try...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hijax View Post
how about pokemon dark and light, easily related with black and white and (i'm pretty sure) not taken

also, just wondering if you could make the starters catchable, and early in the game, i mean every game they say that the professors caught them but they always end up uncatchable.
I guess i could, but it would be hard to find them (most likely like Yellow Version where you are given the starters at low levels).

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
The "monster inside of you" thing sounds a little cliche and dare I say...Narutoish

Though I've got to had it to you, as far as demakes go, this one definitely makes a bold attempt at straying off and changing stuff.

Though I will say this, please do not make N anything other than Plasma.
Spoiler:
N is the king and Geeshisu is a peon of N, giving him all the more reason to defect.

I mean, it only makes sense.

Kinda of like how the manga take on a whole new perspective in a game, I want to show my own perspective of the Isshu/Unova region. That means big changes.
Plus,
Spoiler:
Geechisu says that N was just a pawn and he had the power all along. Geechisu was just using N as a puppet


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
"You (the player) have a beast inside of you which is capable of unleashing unspeakable power. The Gale Force is after this beast to stop Team Plasma and Dark Trinity."
I smell a Naruto reference.....
Well, I was watching the Pain Arc when I decided to do this, so there will be Naruto references...
__________________
Coming soon...
  #82    
Old January 30th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Ultima1's Avatar
Ultima1
Pro Mapper
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Male
Do you have any beta testers yet?
__________________
Hacks that I support:





  #83    
Old February 7th, 2011, 01:29 PM
KnightKGR's Avatar
KnightKGR
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lost
Gender: Male
O.o very well made story and probably hack as well. I want to help with spriting if needed but I'm probably not needed since I'm not that good. Either way if you want I can help with it or maybe you give me an idea on what I could help with... Well you got my point, I loved it and want to help as much as I can.
__________________

Won the Mono-type Kanto Challenge(FR/LG)
  #84    
Old February 16th, 2011, 03:56 PM
RubADubBlub's Avatar
RubADubBlub
The Blub Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Nice Demake but 2 things remain

1.Theres No Name for it? Or will it be called "The Ultimate Black/White Demake" (Imagine getting that on the title screen!)

2. Scripting is not even there i mean 0% really? have you updated?

Anyway beside these 2 faults nice Demake ill be looking forward to Playing it
  #85    
Old February 19th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Teh Blazer's Avatar
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 'MERICA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Mega Awesome Update!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima1 View Post
Do you have any beta testers yet?
No, just me, myself, and I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightKGR View Post
O.o very well made story and probably hack as well. I want to help with spriting if needed but I'm probably not needed since I'm not that good. Either way if you want I can help with it or maybe you give me an idea on what I could help with... Well you got my point, I loved it and want to help as much as I can.
Glad to see another fan. ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubADubBlub View Post
Nice Demake but 2 things remain

1.Theres No Name for it? Or will it be called "The Ultimate Black/White Demake" (Imagine getting that on the title screen!)

2. Scripting is not even there i mean 0% really? have you updated?

Anyway beside these 2 faults nice Demake ill be looking forward to Playing it
I've decided on teh name "Catalyst" for some strange reason. If you check out my sig, it has a rough outline on what my titlescreen will look like.

You're right, I haven't updated in a while. It's now updated, and it was hard scripting those.

_______________________________________________________

Update time

I wanted to save it for a while, but I guess I'll lay my cards on the table. I got the new Kyledove B/W tiles and put some in! here's a sample of my work. As usual, comment on it and tell me what I did wrong.


__________________
Coming soon...
  #86    
Old February 19th, 2011, 05:13 PM
BrainChord
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Nice map TehBlazer! I guess you can't do too much when going off of a preexisting game, but the map looks pretty similar. Just maybe you should move your houses up a bit to resemble the town a bit better :D

I'm free to help if you need any
  #87    
Old February 28th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Baronnecro's Avatar
Baronnecro
AKA TolerantX
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Buffalo. NY
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
i believe every religion speculates mans beast within so I don't say bad idea just a demon beast is narutoish or demon spirit. I like the idea of a monster within, adds a schism personality or something. Great art btw on your sprites from b/w. I hope mine (wink) get added as flawlessly from their sources. (and possibly your help, nudge) ty
__________________
  #88    
Old March 21st, 2011, 04:32 AM
Skara's Avatar
Skara
THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Manchester, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Exciting. I'll look forward to seeing shaking grass, Dragonspiral Tower and Victory Road using the GBA's power ._.How will you manage the cutscenes?Also, perhaps you need to just replace all the Hoenn Pokes and the last 15 Johtos. That way, you still have some Kanto, some Johto but no Hoenn...Or, you could be REALLY clever and somehow add 156 new Pokémon o.o
__________________
I'VE LEFT THIS ACCOUNT. Here is my new profile
  #89    
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:38 PM
RyokoUeda's Avatar
RyokoUeda
The Master of Pachi~
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eterna City
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
OOh! I can't wait for the download to be up!
__________________
Pachi~
  #90    
Old April 8th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Teh Blazer's Avatar
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 'MERICA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainChord View Post
Nice map TehBlazer! I guess you can't do too much when going off of a preexisting game, but the map looks pretty similar. Just maybe you should move your houses up a bit to resemble the town a bit better :D

I'm free to help if you need any
Thanks, it's a shame you got booted out, i need a mapper help man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronnecro View Post
i believe every religion speculates mans beast within so I don't say bad idea just a demon beast is narutoish or demon spirit. I like the idea of a monster within, adds a schism personality or something. Great art btw on your sprites from b/w. I hope mine (wink) get added as flawlessly from their sources. (and possibly your help, nudge) ty
i was hoping it wouldn't be too cheezy. I mean come on, not everyone does it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skara View Post
Exciting. I'll look forward to seeing shaking grass, Dragonspiral Tower and Victory Road using the GBA's power ._.How will you manage the cutscenes?Also, perhaps you need to just replace all the Hoenn Pokes and the last 15 Johtos. That way, you still have some Kanto, some Johto but no Hoenn...Or, you could be REALLY clever and somehow add 156 new Pokémon o.o
Adding is too hard for my tiny brain. Also all those cool things will be even harder to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyokoUeda View Post
OOh! I can't wait for the download to be up!
It'll sadly be delayed...

Sadly, my game got deleted and I'm working overf from scratch. It won't be long before I get back to where I once was, but the screens are old and need replacing.
__________________
Coming soon...
  #91    
Old April 10th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Team Fail's Avatar
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
Sadly, my game got deleted and I'm working overf from scratch. It won't be long before I get back to where I once was, but the screens are old and need replacing.
I'm still here if you need me. I'm not too busy between my remixing and Minecraft. If you need mapping assistance, I can help you.
__________________

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman



[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
  #92    
Old April 15th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Miggs's Avatar
Miggs
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Do you need an English Version??You can get the title right lol...
  #93    
Old May 1st, 2011, 11:46 AM
hedsat's Avatar
hedsat
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I have an idea, Why do you put in a puzzle game in the hack to either have trainers kill time or as a second option for a pokemon battle?
It's Just an idea.
  #94    
Old May 1st, 2011, 01:24 PM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Undertaker. Co.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
The map looks good ... but the old Lab tiles look out of place now
Your should change it ... (in time, Don't think i'm rushing you)
Looks good never the less
__________________
gone.
  #95    
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:46 PM
cbd98's Avatar
cbd98
A bouquet of oopsie dasies
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your closet :D
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hey i have a pokemon sprite it's of a leaf type pokemon. it's right here:

I can make more if you want, just give credit to me.
__________________
White FC: 0090-4467-9042

Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. -Karen

We are all books because we have spines and stories to tell.

Ground Monotype for the Ultimate Pokecommunity League
  #96    
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:58 PM
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbd98 View Post
Hey i have a pokemon sprite it's of a leaf type pokemon. it's right here:

I can make more if you want, just give credit to me.
It lacks a lot of shading, and the design itself
is ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima1 View Post
I want to hear the cries, but cry inserting I know is extremely difficult so, if you don't use the cries I understand, I just can't wait to see how this hack turns out!
Cries can now be inserted in a more simpified way.
You can do that with Advance Cry - download it in the Toolbox section.
__________________
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.

Last edited by Sarcastic Prince; May 1st, 2011 at 06:23 PM.
  #97    
Old May 2nd, 2011, 01:28 AM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Undertaker. Co.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbd98 View Post
Hey i have a pokemon sprite it's of a leaf type pokemon. it's right here:

I can make more if you want, just give credit to me.

D: Sorry but ... that doesnt look good or "Pokémon" like either
__________________
gone.
  #98    
Old May 8th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Teh Blazer's Avatar
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 'MERICA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
I'm still here if you need me. I'm not too busy between my remixing and Minecraft. If you need mapping assistance, I can help you.
That would probably be best. I'll PM you if i'm in a pinch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggs View Post
Do you need an English Version??You can get the title right lol...
Well, this is in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedsat View Post
I have an idea, Why do you put in a puzzle game in the hack to either have trainers kill time or as a second option for a pokemon battle?
It's Just an idea.
That's sound good, elaborate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
The map looks good ... but the old Lab tiles look out of place now
Your should change it ... (in time, Don't think i'm rushing you)
Looks good never the less
I want to replace it as soon as possible, but the things i want have too much colors. Dang it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbd98 View Post
Hey i have a pokemon sprite it's of a leaf type pokemon. it's right here:

I can make more if you want, just give credit to me.
Uhh... I'm not sure if it'd fit in. plus the eyes will give me nightmares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
It lacks a lot of shading, and the design itself
is ugly.



Cries can now be inserted in a more simpified way.
You can do that with Advance Cry - download it in the Toolbox section.
I will, but I'm waiting on seeing if I should try to expand the Fr/Lg Pokedex to hold tons more pokemon, or just replace pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
D: Sorry but ... that doesnt look good or "Pokémon" like either
It's true.

Slowest Update Ever!

I finished mapping the little I had to do, but my XSE is being stupid and won't work now. Could someone lend me their's until HackMew's site is back up?

Also,the front page has been updated to the graphics of the current game.Hopefully, you'll somewhat enjoy.






__________________
Coming soon...
  #99    
Old May 10th, 2011, 09:45 AM
pako's Avatar
pako
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hoku Region
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
A sprite Of Black:

It's mine but If you want to Use it you can
PS:I'm Onion-Kun ;)(a French Hacker)
__________________
Kanto Region will change in :
  #100    
Old May 11th, 2011, 01:14 AM
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by pako View Post
A sprite Of Black:

It's mine but If you want to Use it you can
PS:I'm Onion-Kun (a French Hacker)
His name is Hilbert. Anyways, these sprites are awesome!
I hope Teh Blazer will use them.
__________________
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.