• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Mhm :) perhaps I'll wait until the end of sunday, and if need be I'll write up a SU as well.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I'll look at it tonight naku, thanks :)

It's the desired starting location

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
May I please have a reservation? This seems interesting and I'd really like to join it.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Sure :) you're reserved (I'll mark it later on the first post as I am on my break at work).

Also for everyone I can extend su making times seeing as there isn't an overwhelming amount of people.

Oranje

Go Arsenal
Years
Hey sorry, my character will be up tomorrow for sure. I have it finished I just need to read it over for editing and finish the sample post.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
No worries Oranje :)

Nakuzami: You won't need the ability portion for your pokemon, that's more of the game itself. And unfortunately there is no such thing as a solar powered iPhone, you can bring a regular iPhone though, but you won't get any type of service and the batteries will die out sooner than later. Also you won't be allowed the underwater breathing apparatus, that would make things too easy :P perhaps a snorkel instead as I imagine scuba gear would be way to heavy. You should also specify the amount of smoke bombs you have. I hope that's okay :) Otherwise as soon as though changes are made you'll be accepted :)

Also I just realized the confusion with teh starting number location. I had uploaded the pic in the IC thread but not this one. Your starting location is representative to the number on the map (where the Harbinger will transport you to). If there is a spot you'd like to start on you can chose it. It's fine if more than one person wants the same spot I'll just flip a coin to see who gets it or something. You can use the numbers as a reference too (in the occ threads) to display where your character is so that it may be easier for characters to meet up. That is, aside from having to write a description and such.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Aww, I was hoping some smart person may have tweaked his iPhone to make it solar powered, so that I could avoid it dying. I'll just have to find a loophole! Eh, no. Too lazy too XD Besides, the iPhone was really just a filler =/

I'll go make the changes now.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Its fine as an mp3 player or something to play games with, it just wouldnt last long, dying and all.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
Its fine as an mp3 player or something to play games with, it just wouldnt last long, dying and all.

Couldn't you use an electric type pokemon to charge it? I mean, in one of the first episodes of the manga I think I recall Ash's pikachu charging something...

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Couldn't you use an electric type pokemon to charge it? I mean, in one of the first episodes of the manga I think I recall Ash's pikachu charging something...

If your pokemon know how to not exceed 120 volts for example than in it could be possilbe, but otherwise it might give it too much power and damage it

I would also like to reserve a spot, please. Thank you.

Okay, I'll add you right away :)

And sorry Naku but those goggles aren't allowed either :P You'll just have to rely on your pokemon's eyes. You can have regular goggles for the water and night vision goggles but the night vision goggles should have batteries. As I'm sure everyone else would want solar powered x item :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
And sorry Naku but those goggles aren't allowed either :P You'll just have to rely on your pokemon's eyes. You can have regular goggles for the water and night vision goggles but the night vision goggles should have batteries. As I'm sure everyone else would want solar powered x item :P

Grr...
Fine, i'll make them BATTERY powered XD
Though, the underwater goggle half won't require electricity =/

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023

In one respect it'll make it more difficult, but also more exciting :D

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
You want to create two characters for this RP? (I've put you on reserve :) )

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
That is my intention, yes... I want to try out some character development concepts I have, and this ensures that even if more than half of the RPers die off I will still have someone to character develop with. Also, it's just... yeah, I want to play two characters, especially in a survival-style RP like this.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I won't be killing anyone off unless the person hasn't been on for quite some time (just to make things go forward), but yeah, I see no problem :)

One thing though, will the two characters you are making know each other? Or will they pretty much be separate?

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
It depends on what my characters tell me. Very likely they'll be separate, though, at first (obviously).

Back