The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1876    
Old February 8th, 2011 (11:05 AM).
Pokestick, good times.'s Avatar
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Literally Sverige
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
New episode:
Spoiler:
Gin dead, Ichigo back and it's troll time >:3

Ahh, how I love when Aizen underestimate people. And now Ichigo really is on the level where he can be underestimated. I think this will be finished in one or two episodes, and then filler.

There's no way they'll go right to Fullbring instantly. This filler will be LOOOONG >_<
__________________


  #1877    
Old February 8th, 2011 (05:33 PM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
^
Oh wow, they're up to that part in the anime already? I've gotta get watching again soon!!!

But I have TWO English assignments due in a few days, so... XD

BTW sorry I've still not been quite as active as I was before I left, guys... I'll probably have to work my way up to that point of activeness again but I'll do my best to be here more often.

Anyway, new chapter should be here tomorrow or the next day.....

BTW I feel like I should make it clear that I'm a girl. LOL Just saying~~ *whistles*
__________________
  #1878    
Old February 8th, 2011 (06:58 PM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
BTW I feel like I should make it clear that I'm a girl. LOL Just saying~~ *whistles*
......................*headdesk* Sorry...>__>

Anime 308
Spoiler:
Poor Gin...seeing it animated made it sadder...>__> But Ichigo pwning Aizen both physically and mentally is epic and hilarious. ^__^

I agree with Pokestick. I think we're in for a long filler, so that Kubo can really flesh out the Fullbring story.
__________________
  #1879    
Old February 9th, 2011 (10:34 PM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
^

it's okay. XD

anywho...

manga 436
Spoiler:
OMFG THEY SHOWED RUKIA. it was only a flashback thingy but still. =O


Yeahh sorry I don't have much to say right now. -.-

anyway do you guys use facebook? I have been, for the past few months now, starting discussions on bleach chapters on facebook... if you have facebook and wanna be part of the discussions you can pm me your username on facebook... just saying. ok that's the end of that shameless plug. XD ahaha.....

But I'm really excited for the next chapter because Ichigo might actually do something exciting~~~ XD

~~~
Oh and BTW sorries for lack of progress on the squad page. I'll work more on it VEEEERRRRYYYYYYYYYY soon!!! but I has this english assignment you sees so eets hard to balance all this stuffs... XD SO. I will work on it within a week or two, and hopefully have it done by mid march latest. (promise i'll try but no promise i'll finish- i dunno what kind of assignments will be thrown my way after all, and i'm in a college level english class, so.... yahh)

KK I'll be back really soon. Like tomorrow or something. I dunnoz. But I gotta go to bed now... Baiiiii~~ XD
__________________
  #1880    
Old February 10th, 2011 (02:01 AM).
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Chapter 436
Spoiler:
I can't be the only one that baw'd when it was memories of Rukia thet brought forward his Swastika Fullbring. Now i can't wait to see what it actually does, oh and Ichigo's reaction when people ask him what he thinks about to get it working.


I might be interested in the FB thing if i start goin on there more, If we get a few from here i'd be happy to.
__________________

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
  #1881    
Old February 10th, 2011 (06:38 AM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Spoiler:
OMFG THEY SHOWED RUKIA. it was only a flashback thingy but still. =O

---
Oh and BTW sorries for lack of progress on the squad page. I'll work more on it VEEEERRRRYYYYYYYYYY soon!!! but I has this english assignment you sees so eets hard to balance all this stuffs... XD SO. I will work on it within a week or two, and hopefully have it done by mid march latest. (promise i'll try but no promise i'll finish- i dunno what kind of assignments will be thrown my way after all, and i'm in a college level english class, so.... yahh)
Spoiler:
For a second I thought you said Riruka, so I was very confused. XD


Good luck with it! You sound very busy...*__*


Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Chapter 436
Spoiler:
I can't be the only one that baw'd when it was memories of Rukia thet brought forward his Swastika Fullbring. Now i can't wait to see what it actually does, oh and Ichigo's reaction when people ask him what he thinks about to get it working.
Spoiler:
Phew, I wasn't the only one who thought "swastika" when I saw that. XD But I have to say, I thought it was more the whole culmination of things he saw as his pride, not just Rukia. :/ Maybe it's just me. XD
__________________
  #1882    
Old February 10th, 2011 (07:35 AM). Edited February 10th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILPy
As if she could do anything to me.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
*presses button*
*A 2,1 m tall, 120 kg ...erm... "woman" walks in*
Ilpy, meet Helga, our nurse. She used to be a Olympic wrestler, she won gold when she was part of the Soviet Union.
I think she likes you; I'll give you two some privacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILPy
If I can claim time/space control, then us fighting would be interesting...
Which reminds me, how have I NOT yet told you and Arc about might most recent theory?
It would indeed.
Let's hear it.
...Proceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilp
Which pieces are which characters? I MUST KNOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPal
And I concur. Let us know what they are!
I have become curious myself; I haven't seen it in years.
*Goes in search for The Treasure Chest of Awesomeness*
Actually, I found a picture of it:
http://www.catawiki.nl/assets/1/b/2/...50569439b1.jpg
from left to right:
Vegeta; Trunks and some dragon; Gohan with a sword; Goku; Android 18(only non-saiyan); Pawns: Goten
Frieza; Some guy; Cell; Some woman; Majin Buu; Pawns: Kid Buu
There is also a GT version, but I don't have that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPal
Spoiler:
Phew, I wasn't the only one who thought "swastika" when I saw that. XD But I have to say, I thought it was more the whole culmination of things he saw as his pride, not just Rukia. :/ Maybe it's just me. XD
Spoiler:
I doubt it has to do with pride, but this sign is the same as his zanpakuto during Ban Kai. So it has definitely something to do with his shinigami powers. In the last, most epic ep, you can see that it has become even bigger.


Ilpy, your FurBling has a rival. XD An interesting one at that. XD

Btw, I am curious about our other shared anime and such, so if you have a myanimelist acc, i'll be adding you!
(include acc name)
I go by the name of Cyberkage.
__________________



  #1883    
Old February 10th, 2011 (07:52 AM). Edited February 10th, 2011 by Weeaboo Name.
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Perhaps it was just wishful thinking on my part but..

Spoiler:
I read it as if he'd be cycling through the memories in his head and when he got to Rukia the Fullbring actually activated. I doubt Ichigo's motive will be pride as it is with Chad, it's always been the will to protect and things close to his heart.

Obviously i don't wan't Kubo to turn this onto a romantic comedy but i mean he's 17 now, it's only a matter of time before he realises that he likes her. I mean a few chapters back Orihime pretty much asked him out, only to get rejected.

Oh and I googled, the Swastika has loads of different meanings. Not only the obvious one, so don't worry Ichigo isn't going to go and kill off a large proportion of people different to himself and his ideal.......wait a second, Hollows, Bounts, Arrancar's, Espada....:o :L:L


Edit. Just had a thought regarding the Swastika.
Spoiler:
Through what we know about the other members Fulbring you can presume that the ability varies due to what the people want to achieve.

Riruka liked cute things so she had a doll house in which she can collect them.
Kugo was described as lazy i believe, a sword is not creative in that light.
King Bradley is old sound logic so he'll probably have some regret causing his fullbring to be time related.

This, and the fact that the swastika (a part of his Bankai design) is back leads me to believe that Ichigo's Fullbring will be a reset on his Shinigami powers.
__________________

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
  #1884    
Old February 10th, 2011 (08:44 AM).
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras-
Spoiler:
I read it as if he'd be cycling through the memories in his head and when he got to Rukia the Fullbring actually activated. I doubt Ichigo's motive will be pride as it is with Chad, it's always been the will to protect and things close to his heart.

Oh and I googled, the Swastika has loads of different meanings.
That was exactly what I was thinking. It makes sense.
And of course it has, it is quite old.

Is it just me, or does it appear that lately in the chps. less is happening then before?
__________________



  #1885    
Old February 10th, 2011 (09:12 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Spoiler:
Riruka dropping her fork really gave an "ohshi-" moment.

"God of time" twice now someone has an ability relating to time. I was there first!

Would "Mr. Pork-San" be "Pork-san-san"?

He really is an interesting character. I feel he's the most antagonistic of them all, definitely.

"Pride" activates the Fullbring power? I suppose the souls the object would want to work harder for you if you were proud of them, or something.

His SKIN is his Furbling? I wonder what the limits are for potential Fullbring weapons.

Why did Orihime appear twice in the flashback?

For those of you who don't know, the swastika is the guard of his zanpakutou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Don't say I didn't warn you!
*presses button*
*A 2,1 m tall, 120 kg ...erm... "woman" walks in*
Ilpy, meet Helga, our nurse. She used to be a Olympic wrestler, she won gold when she was part of the Soviet Union.
I think she likes you; I'll give you two some privacy.
*Telekinetically crushes her brain* Next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
It would indeed.
Let's hear it.
...Proceed
Actually, I think I'll actually withhold my theory for a bit; I need to do a bit of research first.




Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
I have become curious myself; I haven't seen it in years.
*Goes in search for The Treasure Chest of Awesomeness*
Actually, I found a picture of it:
http://www.catawiki.nl/assets/1/b/2/...50569439b1.jpg
from left to right:
Vegeta; Trunks and some dragon; Gohan with a sword; Goku; Android 18(only non-saiyan); Pawns: Goten
Frieza; Some guy; Cell; Some woman; Majin Buu; Pawns: Kid Buu
There is also a GT version, but I don't have that one...
That is AAAAAWWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!
The dragon is called Icarus. He was kid Gohan's friend.
I would probably have chosen different characters, though (ignoring that the Queen is a girl).
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Ilpy, your FurBling has a rival. XD An interesting one at that. XD
My Furbling has a rival, and so does my Arrancar self too T.T
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Perhaps it was just wishful thinking on my part but..

Spoiler:
I read it as if he'd be cycling through the memories in his head and when he got to Rukia the Fullbring actually activated. I doubt Ichigo's motive will be pride as it is with Chad, it's always been the will to protect and things close to his heart.

Obviously i don't wan't Kubo to turn this onto a romantic comedy but i mean he's 17 now, it's only a matter of time before he realises that he likes her. I mean a few chapters back Orihime pretty much asked him out, only to get rejected.

Oh and I googled, the Swastika has loads of different meanings. Not only the obvious one, so don't worry Ichigo isn't going to go and kill off a large proportion of people different to himself and his ideal.......wait a second, Hollows, Bounts, Arrancar's, Espada....:o :L:L
Spoiler:
I think it was all of the memories together, but Rukia's one (the most recent memory) pushed him forward.

I wouldn't like it if Ichigo started liking Rukia. I'm not anti IchiRuki, it just wouldn't seem right in the official manga.

Ohshi- you're right, Ichigo has been genociding throughout the series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Is it just me, or does it appear that lately in the chps. less is happening then before?
The pace has probably slowed down. Fights tend to take up a lot of pages but don't move the plot along (except the final fight, that one went rather quickly I think).
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #1886    
Old February 10th, 2011 (09:58 AM).
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
The pace has slowed but we've been given a fair amount of new info since the Aizen arc finished. I do hope Kubo has thought about where he's going next, i mean 95% of the last 10 years has been leading up to that moment.

Like he said he's half way through writing Bleach, you can only presume there will be another "god" level bad guy to stop. I hope the next main bad guy is Chaotic evil, most of his bad guys have been far to neutral for my liking.

So yeah, the slower pace is needed to build a solid foundation.
__________________

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
  #1887    
Old February 10th, 2011 (01:28 PM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
So yeah, the slower pace is needed to build a solid foundation.
This is how I feel about it. I like when it goes slow for a while before it picks back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpeh
Spoiler:
I think it was all of the memories together, but Rukia's one (the most recent memory) pushed him forward.

I wouldn't like it if Ichigo started liking Rukia. I'm not anti IchiRuki, it just wouldn't seem right in the official manga.

Spoiler:
(Just quoting the most recent post like this) Yeah, I guess this does sound most like what happened. I just thought of it differently.
__________________
  #1888    
Old February 11th, 2011 (02:54 PM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Okay regarding the manga and what you've been saying...
Spoiler:
What reminds you of a swastika? I'm lost on what you're referencing... Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention??? =O
__________________
  #1889    
Old February 11th, 2011 (03:01 PM).
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
This
Spoiler:

And This.
Spoiler:


It's reversed/different proportions but there's certainly a similarity.
__________________

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
  #1890    
Old February 11th, 2011 (03:29 PM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
This
Spoiler:

And This.
Spoiler:


It's reversed/different proportions but there's certainly a similarity.

AHHHH *epicfacepalm* HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT. DX

I... will go to my emo corner now...
*goes to emo corner*
__________________
  #1891    
Old February 11th, 2011 (05:07 PM).
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hey guys, I'm back. Sorry that I haven't been on in a while.
But it's the weekend now, so I've got some free time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
New episode:
Spoiler:
I think this will be finished in one or two episodes, and then filler.

There's no way they'll go right to Fullbring instantly. This filler will be LOOOONG >_<
Spoiler:
Yeah, that's probably the most likely to happen.
I hope it's a filler sort of about the time that was skipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
BTW I feel like I should make it clear that I'm a girl. LOL Just saying~~ *whistles*
......................*headdesk* Sorry...>__>
Ahahahahaha! XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Oh and BTW sorries for lack of progress on the squad page. I'll work more on it VEEEERRRRYYYYYYYYYY soon!!! but I has this english assignment you sees so eets hard to balance all this stuffs... XD SO. I will work on it within a week or two, and hopefully have it done by mid march latest. (promise i'll try but no promise i'll finish- i dunno what kind of assignments will be thrown my way after all, and i'm in a college level english class, so.... yahh)
It's alright. I'm just glad to know you try to be active in the club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
Spoiler:
But I have to say, I thought it was more the whole culmination of things he saw as his pride, not just Rukia. :/ Maybe it's just me. XD
Spoiler:
That's what I think too, but they do also have a special relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Spoiler:
Oh and I googled, the Swastika has loads of different meanings. Not only the obvious one, so don't worry Ichigo isn't going to go and kill off a large proportion of people different to himself and his ideal.......wait a second, Hollows, Bounts, Arrancar's, Espada....:o :L:L
Ahahahaha xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
AHHHH *epicfacepalm* HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT. DX

I... will go to my emo corner now...
*goes to emo corner*
*Pulls you out*
I wasn't the bad of a fail. At least you aren't doing what RG does; keeps yelling that Ichigo's a Nazi. e.e
__________________


  #1892    
Old February 11th, 2011 (05:13 PM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
You can't pull me out. I used super glue. =P

Hmm... Is Ichigo a Nazi??? LE GASP.

Sorriez... Had to.

I'm gonna add a little something to the squad post in exchange for my randomness in this post. Okies? XD
__________________
  #1893    
Old February 12th, 2011 (07:28 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras-
Like he said he's half way through writing Bleach, you can only presume there will be another "god" level bad guy to stop. I hope the next main bad guy is Chaotic evil, most of his bad guys have been far to neutral for my liking.
We DEFINITELY need to do an alignment for the Bleach characters.
For those of you who don't know what the alignments are, they are:
Lawful Good
Neutral Good
Chaotic Good
Lawful Neutral
True Neutral
Chaotic Neutral
Lawful Evil
Neutral Evil
Chaotic Evil

Ulquiorra, for example, is Lawful Evil. Yamamoto is probably Lawful Neutral. Ichigo would be Lawful Good or Neutral Good (it's hard to say, because while he did fight Soul Society, they were the villains in that case).
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
This
Spoiler:

And This.
Spoiler:


It's reversed/different proportions but there's certainly a similarity.
I think the reverse is because of the way we're looking at it. If Ichigo holds his zanpakutou towards the sky (like how the badge is facing the sky) then the swastika is the same.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #1894    
Old February 12th, 2011 (11:03 AM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
^
That stuff is interesting... XD

oh yeah and I actually forgot to work on the squad post before... sorry!!! DX

*goes to do that now*
__________________
  #1895    
Old February 12th, 2011 (11:44 AM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
We DEFINITELY need to do an alignment for the Bleach characters.
For those of you who don't know what the alignments are, they are:
Lawful Good
Neutral Good
Chaotic Good
Lawful Neutral
True Neutral
Chaotic Neutral
Lawful Evil
Neutral Evil
Chaotic Evil

Ulquiorra, for example, is Lawful Evil. Yamamoto is probably Lawful Neutral. Ichigo would be Lawful Good or Neutral Good (it's hard to say, because while he did fight Soul Society, they were the villains in that case).

I think the reverse is because of the way we're looking at it. If Ichigo holds his zanpakutou towards the sky (like how the badge is facing the sky) then the swastika is the same.

Grrrr, you sent me on a Wiki Walk. >_____< Darn you Ilpeh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric
Spoiler:
That's what I think too, but they do also have a special relationship.
Spoiler:
That is true. I mean, after all, in Ichigo's mind, it is because of her he is able to protect anyone at all. Gah, I want a new chapter! /impatient
__________________
  #1896    
Old February 12th, 2011 (04:50 PM).
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hey guys, I got Color Bleach+ in the mail today from Barns & Noble.
I noticed that there was a change on the battle data charts.
Physical Strength was changed to Stamina. And Kenpachi's offense was boosted to 199. xD
I'm going to change our charts because I think stamina is better than physical strength.
Let me know here, or through PM, if you want your stats changed.
__________________


  #1897    
Old February 12th, 2011 (06:13 PM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
^
Wait... you only JUST got that???

I think I mentioned it a while ago, but I got that a while back. XD

I LOL'd at the 199 stat though...
__________________
  #1898    
Old February 12th, 2011 (06:29 PM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Hey guys, I got Color Bleach+ in the mail today from Barns & Noble.
I noticed that there was a change on the battle data charts.
Physical Strength was changed to Stamina. And Kenpachi's offense was boosted to 199. xD
I'm going to change our charts because I think stamina is better than physical strength.
Let me know here, or through PM, if you want your stats changed.
XD Did the graph for Kenpachi actually go off the chart? That's be awesome. XD

Also, I have some new stats ready, so if you want to change mine to the new names, here are some stats to go with it:

Offense: 80
Defense:80
Mobility:100
Kido: 70
Intelligence: 80
Stamina: 100

That should put me at 510 total. I boosted my Stamina and Mobility to the max since I figured the whole dancing theme would kinda make that necessary. I also boosted my defense just a tad. If you think it's unnecessary, I understand.
__________________
  #1899    
Old February 12th, 2011 (06:51 PM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
^
unfortunately the graph did not... but the number did.

here's a scan of that page:
Click to see because it's big...

and no I am NOT scanning the whole thing for everyone... buy it yourselves, and support Kubo-sensei. XD
__________________
  #1900    
Old February 12th, 2011 (06:55 PM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
^
unfortunately the graph did not... but the number did.

here's a scan of that page:
Click to see because it's big...

and no I am NOT scanning the whole thing for everyone... buy it yourselves, and support Kubo-sensei. XD
I wish I could buy it...I don't have a job...T__T But no, you don't have to scan it. XD
__________________
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:14 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.