The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What Style Of Tilesets Would You Like Me To Use In Pokemon Jade Version?
Diamond And Pearl / HeartGold And SoulSilver 18 94.74%
FireRed And LeafGreen/ Ruby And Sapphire 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 12th, 2010, 11:20 PM
YELL0W
Rm2k3 User

Nature: Brave
Looks Like No-one cares about this game but me but i'm still keeping posting updates and ect for the people that do take a look.
Well heres the Water Starter Of Pokemon Jade Version Picture is in attachments.

Name:???? ( Need help nameinng it. if you have a idea for a name please post in the thread. )
Height: 35cm
Weight: 14kg
Pokedex Description: When It Comes To Surviving In Harsh conditions this bear doesn't give up. ( Temp desciption post if you got a better description )

Comment and tell me What you think. It might be a bit unclear to see it because i uploaded it in a jpg file so people can't steal even though it's not that good
Attached Thumbnails
So People Can't Steal.JPG‎  
Old February 11th, 2011, 08:26 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELL0W View Post
Looks Like No-one cares about this game but me but i'm still keeping posting updates and ect for the people that do take a look.
Well heres the Water Starter Of Pokemon Jade Version Picture is in attachments.

Name:???? ( Need help nameinng it. if you have a idea for a name please post in the thread. )
Height: 35cm
Weight: 14kg
Pokedex Description: When It Comes To Surviving In Harsh conditions this bear doesn't give up. ( Temp desciption post if you got a better description )

Comment and tell me What you think. It might be a bit unclear to see it because i uploaded it in a jpg file so people can't steal even though it's not that good
Meh, a name could be:
-Watear
-Cupcakeah
-Shinmadan
-Azulio(Azul is blue in spanish)
-Sappheddy(Sapphire Teddy)
-Cuddlen
Old February 11th, 2011, 08:38 PM
darkpokeball

Heck, if the water starter looks like that, I made a fire starter to match it's style, with all 3 evo's.

EVO 1: Embander
EVO 2: Scorzard
EVO 3: Firenza
Attached Thumbnails
FSPJ.jpg‎  
Old February 11th, 2011, 08:47 PM
darkpokeball

Now for the GRASS/GHOST starter:

Again, built to match the water starter. Evo's:

EVO 1: Ghoras
EVO 2: Wingleaf
EVO 3: Grasahi
Attached Thumbnails
GSPJ.jpg‎  
Old February 12th, 2011, 06:38 AM
flamemaster
No school like the old school

Nature: Impish
okay i'll try to be as nice as i can. one your storyline stinks, theres pretty much nothing in it but the same old pokemon, defeat the eval team theme. the features, meh, theres nothing new there. your tiles, okay im proud of you for making your own tiles, but the houses seem to bland you need to add more shading to them. the fakemon starters, oh where do i begin. the water cub just looks to plain and not pokemon like, you should add some stuff so it doesnt just look like a recolored bear, and it looks to much like an evolution, starters are supposed to be small and cute, not big an fierce. the other starters are drawn horribly, i dont even know what they are. well thats all i have to say for now.
flamemaster~
Old February 12th, 2011, 08:01 AM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamemaster View Post
okay i'll try to be as nice as i can. one your storyline stinks, theres pretty much nothing in it but the same old pokemon, defeat the eval team theme. the features, meh, theres nothing new there. your tiles, okay im proud of you for making your own tiles, but the houses seem to bland you need to add more shading to them. the fakemon starters, oh where do i begin. the water cub just looks to plain and not pokemon like, you should add some stuff so it doesnt just look like a recolored bear, and it looks to much like an evolution, starters are supposed to be small and cute, not big an fierce. the other starters are drawn horribly, i dont even know what they are. well thats all i have to say for now.
flamemaster~
No point really commenting on any of it, the thread is old and the dude above broke it and managed to triple post lol, already reported it.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old February 12th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...

Nature: Relaxed
Alright, as the rules state that you can only post in a dead thread if you have substantial updates, I'm going to have to close this - as they're is not much substantial going on here...

Nice try, and better luck next time.

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links