• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Wrong words Kris, very wrong words.
My question is why Josh has been questioned about being older but not what he did since Focus Shift.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
No one has really questioned what anyone did since Focus Shift. I'm also wondering why no one has commented Miharu about being the new champion of Kanto...last time you guys saw her, she was only a gym leader of Pallet Town. :P

Edit: Can we just bunny Sky to get to the house? Or at least, do a slight time skip so we're suddenly at the house?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Well, we're in a safe room now, how about we start asking question... exempting Odessa of course because she is passed out XP

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Alright, someone ask the question.

LOL, it's like the Q&A thing in Focus Shift that was given to Miharu!

BTW, I dunno why I'm saying it here, anyone of your characters can call a Q&A (in Focus Shift) and Miharu will answer five questions. :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Hmmmm, also Michaela, I gave you permission to bunny Josh in the Focus Shift RP.
Odessa fell asleep against a random wall... and now Silva is depressed because only Nightmare can tell what she is saying[She doesn't speak human, Odessa can just translate what Silva is saying]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
i don't think Kris would like Miharu ripping off his balls...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I laugh at how everyone is *two years after* Focus Shift, when Focus Shift still has to finish. (Still a couple more major plot twists to get to yet!)

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
I'd find it rather interesting if - considering the fact that the Focus Shift roleplay is set roughly two years before this as you have said - one of the characters died in the previous Roleplay. That would just open up a huge amount of questions about reality and such. It's never stopped me before...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
^Exactly, now the only two people from Focus Shift who can really die is Harley and Anthony; and technically both already have died too. :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Time is very subjective, anyone could still die in Focus Shift and be in Plague.
Alternate timeline, sure, or maybe the past isn't set, or maybe every variation of every instant in time has an infinite number of variations depending on actions that did, didn't, or already happened.
Quantum science, anything can happen anywhere for no reason at all... which is basically how logic will work in these RPs.

Also new event tomorrow, this time zombies will be an afterthought.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Just got two new games, the newest final fantasy and Far Cry 2[blood, violence, guns, crime... AWESOME!!!!!]
Little distracted by those right now, but i'll have plenty of time to think up something crazy awesome... perhaps i'll do a double event *evil smile*... those two things might go together quite well >=D

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I won't destroy it... well, maybe not >=)
All depends on what my twisted little mind comes up with tomorrow during school [Winter pep rally, gonna wait it out in the cafeteria because my favorite teacher is in their and its in the gym which means I won't be able to hear anything anyways]

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Oh Crap!
Zamorak, I'll try to post, but I move out of my flat in a couple of hours and I don't know when I'll get internet back.
So sorry if I am not on for.....a while. :)

Back