The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 16th, 2011 (03:44 AM).
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
What concept in Bleach would you liked explored more?

Basically I'm asking everyone what that one thing in Bleach you wish was used/explained/ taken to its logical extreme.

Old February 16th, 2011 (09:00 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Well, hell is explored more in the movie, though, but I have a feeling that won't be enough.
More indepth explanation on Orihime's hairpins, and how they were made/why are the powers like that. Stuff like that.
Old February 16th, 2011 (09:58 AM). Edited February 16th, 2011 by Weeaboo Name.
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I'd like know the troll science behind the concept of "being around a kid with high reiatsu makes you develop unique powers" part of bleach. I'd also like to know why id didn't do anything to Tatsuki, i mean weren't they together even as kids?

Finally I'd ask Kubo why he never draws backgrounds like a normal mangaka.

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
Old February 16th, 2011 (10:08 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
I'd like know the troll science behind the concept of "being around a kid with high reiatsu makes you develop unique powers" part of bleach. I'd also like to know why id didn't do anything to Tatsuki, i mean weren't they together even as kids?
Spoiler:
Wasn't it said that it was the Hougyoku in Rukia's body? Though that DOES still continue to why Tatsuki didn't get anything.

I can understand Ichigo and Chad, because they seem like BFFs.
Old February 17th, 2011 (11:42 AM). Edited February 17th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Spoiler:
Maybe Tatsuki and Rukia didn't hang around that much, Rukia and Orihime are somewhat closer. It does raises a lot of questions...
*grabs Questions and puts them in the Jar Of Still Unanswered Questions (JOSUQ? XD)*

I was thinking about it, after my last post about Orihime's pins being her Fullbring, and I came up with this:
I do believe that the Hougyoku had a hand in creating Orihime and Chad's power in a similar Fullbring way. It is way to unlikely that they got Fullbring powers due to hollow attacks. Considering that they are the main characters and they all know each other and all suddenly get powers when needed. Statistically improbable! I mean the current Furby's most likely didn't know each other before their powers. Just a theory though.

Old February 17th, 2011 (02:38 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan

Hmm I dunno... I guess probably the concept of what "death" really means... And what it means to be "alive"... I know I went into this a while back... At least I think I did... You know, how the people originally from Rukon become shinigami and stuff... I'd like to know how they are considered, in a sense of if they are "alive" or "a spirit" or something... I mean And what about those born within the soul society??? That's what I would wanna know I guess. =P (I'd rather not elaborate on this again...)
Old February 17th, 2011 (02:56 PM).
VarimathraS
Allround Gamer

Can I join, please? "Keiri"
Old February 17th, 2011 (03:20 PM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Spoiler:
Maybe Tatsuki and Rukia didn't hang around that much, Rukia and Orihime are somewhat closer. It does raises a lot of questions...
*grabs Questions and puts them in the Jar Of Still Unanswered Questions (JOSUQ? XD)*

I was thinking about it, after my last post about Orihime's pins being her Fullbring, and I came up with this:
I do believe that the Hougyoku had a hand in creating Orihime and Chad's power in a similar Fullbring way. It is way to unlikely that they got Fullbring powers due to hollow attacks. Considering that they are the main characters and they all know each other and all suddenly get powers when needed. Statistically improbable! I mean the current Furby's most likely didn't know each other before their powers. Just a theory though.
Spoiler:
Yeah, your Jar is full. Sorry about that, I ran out of jars, myself.

It depends on when the Fullbringers see their powers being used. From the moment they're born, or are consious of their actions? Or maybe it's random? If the former, then that doesn't explain Chad's powers coming so late. If it's dependant on their first face-to-face encounter with a Hollow, then that might work. The Hougyoku likely helped in the powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post

Hmm I dunno... I guess probably the concept of what "death" really means... And what it means to be "alive"... I know I went into this a while back... At least I think I did... You know, how the people originally from Rukon become shinigami and stuff... I'd like to know how they are considered, in a sense of if they are "alive" or "a spirit" or something... I mean And what about those born within the soul society??? That's what I would wanna know I guess. =P (I'd rather not elaborate on this again...)
Ah, you have a point there.
I think there are 2 stages that cycle into each other:
"alive" when you are born on earth,
and "dead" which is when your physical body dies. Your soul still exists, and can be sent to Soul Society/Hell, or you can become a Hollow. You then "die" again, in which case you are reincarnated back to Earth.

I don't know about when you're born in Rukongai, though. I'd give a guess that you're born straight as a soul, not with a physical body, and then you can die and reincarnate onto earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VarimathraS View Post
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, VarimathraS! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/any other nickname.

So, do you read the manga? Where abouts are you? Remember to spoil anything not aired in the US.
Old February 17th, 2011 (03:42 PM).
VarimathraS
Allround Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

So, do you read the manga? Where abouts are you? Remember to spoil anything not aired in the US.
Nope, I don't read the Manga. Im in the anime @ episode 309.
Old February 17th, 2011 (03:48 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Welcome, new person! I'm Min, captain of squad 10. XD

I'm a bit behind on the anime, but I'm caught up to the manga.

Oh, BTW, you should probably post messages longer than one line... In general. I guess it's okay once in a while though. LOL

Anyway, welcome again. Hope you have fun here! (And BTW Squad 10 is better than the rest. Because I said so.)
Old February 17th, 2011 (04:02 PM).
VarimathraS
Allround Gamer

thanks for the welcome!
Old February 17th, 2011 (05:27 PM). Edited February 17th, 2011 by minchan.
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

MANGA. CHAPTER 437. PAGE 3. WORD 1.

=P Need I say more?

I actually haven't read any more than that page yet. I'll be back later to post more...

EDIT: Okay I read the rest. XD

Spoiler:
That last panel! Oh noes~! Run Orihime Run!!! =O
Old February 17th, 2011 (06:43 PM).
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Gah, I feel like I have been gone for so long from here. >__> I blame the flu. XD Anyways,

Anime 309:
Spoiler:
Epic final battle was epic. XD I especially liked how during Aizen's final speech, it was animated to be all shaky. XD

Manga 437:
Spoiler:
What in the world is a "flange"? I googled it and all I got was the "tool" flange, not a "weapon" flange. 0__o Anyways, finally, I was waiting for this chapter. XD And Orihime better not get kidnapped. -__-

Thanks for the updated stats, Zameric!

And welcome to the fan club VarimathraS! I am Pikapal642, the Captain of Squad 9, but you may shorten my name however you wish. ^__^

I would like Orihime's powers explained more, definitely. There are some other things I want to see more of, but I think they are explained in the anime's filler arcs (Namely, about the Zanpokutu spirits) which I haven't seen. I am gonna go see those episodes, so I may have something to add after I see some omore of that stuff.
Old February 18th, 2011 (09:22 AM). Edited February 18th, 2011 by I like Pokemon (...).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
Yay, it's finally out!

Swastika, of course.

I think that Ginjou's explanation seems like an arsepull. How would he know, for one thing, and didn't they mention that he was going to be getting their powers instead?

I like the different ways that Ichigo tried to use his Fullbring. It at least shows that he isn't Mary Sue-ish, and will get it right on the first time, but rather, he will test things out until he gets it right. It shows that he's grown as a fighter, I think.

OHBOY GETSUGA TENSHOU AGAIN

Or, actually, it seems like a Getsuga 2.0

Ah, it looks as though we get a peek at the actual villains, now.

Quote:
Nope, I don't read the Manga. Im in the anime @ episode 309.
Ah. Well I warn you to be careful with spoilers, because some Like mine up there will be talking about the manga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
Spoiler:
What in the world is a "flange"? I googled it and all I got was the "tool" flange, not a "weapon" flange. 0__o Anyways, finally, I was waiting for this chapter. XD And Orihime better not get kidnapped. -__-
I'm guessing it's the guard of a sword, because it's the only part similar to his zanpakutou.
Old February 18th, 2011 (12:39 PM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Getwheelga Tenshou's appearence feels a little... Random. But ok.

I want Orihime to FIGHT in the next chapter. It's been three years, show some guts :V
According to Kubo, she knows karate. Show meh ;A;

Old February 18th, 2011 (04:40 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

^
Spoiler:
Oh yeah I forgot she actually knows how to fight. =P

They should show her using her karate skills... =/
Old February 20th, 2011 (02:39 AM).
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Wiki
Hand-to-Hand Combatant: While a pacifist by nature, Orihime has shown to have a natural talent for martial arts. She reveals that Tatsuki has trained her somewhat in karate. According to Tatsuki, Orihime has the fighting skill of a black belt. Orihime was at least strong enough to incapacitate two unseated Shinigami soldiers.
And she uses karate in most of the video games .___.

Old February 20th, 2011 (03:12 AM).
Binary
え?

Well.. I've been keeping up with the manga. I don't really watch the anime anymore.
I thought I'd join. May I? :3

Spoiler:

I've never played any of the Bleach games. Oh wait.. I have one on my PS2, which I have yet to pick up again. I had just started a new game (I don't know the title, and my laziness forbids me to check) and got bored with it as soon as I did. Didn't reach as far enough to play as Inoue. ;;
I need to pick it up and play again.
Old February 20th, 2011 (04:55 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary View Post
Well.. I've been keeping up with the manga. I don't really watch the anime anymore.
I thought I'd join. May I? :3
You're missing something important in your post. Please look at the first page and try again.

Nice name, though.
Old February 20th, 2011 (12:39 PM).
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILP
I'm guessing it's the guard of a sword, because it's the only part similar to his zanpakutou.
Agreed, I was thinking the same thing and I couldn't find a better explanation either.

Spoiler:

The bad guy team has appeared! If they are Fullbringers, my prediction was right.

About Orihime; I predict that one of the four following things will happen:
A)She gets caught again.
B)This time she will go attack mode on his ass and shows that she has learned after last time.
C)Someone comes to her rescue.
D)Plot Twist.

I am waiting for next week to see what else Ichigo's Fullbring can do. So no comments for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarimathraS
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, VarimathraS! I am the lieutenant of the 12th Squad!
Have we met before? Your name seems familiar...

Old February 21st, 2011 (10:08 AM).
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hey everyone, sorry that I haven't gotten on in a while.
I have a short school week this week, so I should be able to get on more.

KIDO GUNS!
I'd like so see how students in the Soul Reaper academy get their zanpakuto.
Are they are taught how to manifest it, or are they given something like blanks?
Quote:
Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, VarimathraS.
Do you have a nickname?
But please put a little more into your posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Anyway, welcome again. Hope you have fun here! (And BTW Squad 10 is better than the rest. Because I said so.)
Pffft, just keep telling yourself that... Squad 1 ftw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
Getwheelga Tenshou's appearence feels a little... Random. But ok.

I want Orihime to FIGHT in the next chapter. It's been three years, show some guts :V
According to Kubo, she knows karate. Show meh ;A;
Spoiler:
Ahahahaha xD

Yeah, but she'd probably kick his butt and then apologize. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Spoiler:

The bad guy team has appeared! If they are Fullbringers, my prediction was right.

About Orihime; I predict that one of the four following things will happen:
A)She gets caught again.
B)This time she will go attack mode on his ass and shows that she has learned after last time.
C)Someone comes to her rescue.
D)Plot Twist.

I am waiting for next week to see what else Ichigo's Fullbring can do. So no comments for now.
I'm hoping for what will probably be a combination of B and C.

Old February 21st, 2011 (10:20 AM).
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
KIDO GUNS!
I'd like so see how students in the Soul Reaper academy get their zanpakuto.
Are they are taught how to manifest it, or are they given something like blanks?

I'm hoping for what will probably be a combination of B and C.
Hmmm, that's not something I'd thought of before...now you have me curious. XD

Spoiler:
XD Ahaha, she kicks his butt, someone like Tatsuki or someone shows up to see her apologizing profusely for the guys myriad of bruises and injuries and Tatsuki just give Orihime a "WTF 0__o" look. XD
Old February 22nd, 2011 (06:36 AM).
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
So he hasn't lost his powers eh, the fluctuating spiritual pressure filler arc to come? I guess he'll completely lose them just before it picks up from the manga in x amount of months.

I guess this ending is fine, just have to hope the fillers are nearer zanpakuto rebellion level over Bounts. Also kinda hope we get to see Ruki Ruki again.

Old February 22nd, 2011 (08:48 AM).
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Welcome new member! I'm the Lt. of squad 2!
Spoiler:
Manga
Poor Orihime...

If you were in the first episode/chapter of bleach what would you do? (With powers and without.)

Old February 22nd, 2011 (09:58 AM). Edited February 22nd, 2011 by Weeaboo Name.
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Anyone know why "Ichigo & Rukia" is trending on Twitter atm?

Could it be that if we weren't going into filler we would have had this scene?
Spoiler:

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links