Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 6th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Cykes
justicykes
Community Supporter

Advertise here

blog/site - daed's twitter

Just a fair warning: there's walls of text. Be wary.
Proudly made in RPG Maker XP.

PROGRESS TO NEXT UPDATE

80%!
TYRIAN IS CURRENTLY ON HIATUS!

Click here for the latest update! (5/21/11)

Introduction

Hi, I'm Daisy!

Hello, I'm Daedalus. I've been around the community for too long, and I love developing games as a hobby. I've been a Pokénerd for most of my life; I watched the show as a kid, and then got a gameboy color and Pokémon Silver the next Christmas, and I've never really strayed from the series since. Sometimes I'm bitter, but I try my best to be generally approachable. I can take criticism fine as long as it's constructive, and I think friends are awesome, especially the ones I have. On to the Tyrian side of things...

I've been working on Tyrian for a while. I've had previous games before that just didn't work out for one reason or another and thus some ideas found their way into Tyrian. DarkDoom3000's game Super Pokémon Eevee Edition was a major inspiration for my game. It proved that something that looks ten years old and has significant changes from the main series can do so well. This significantly impacted some of my decisions on projects, so I decided to go with the same look, and some changes to gameplay. Although my changes aren't as huge as his. Thus Tyrian was born, in a sense. I think I'll cut it off here, if for some ungodly reason you have questions, feel free to ask.

The Story

Once upon a time, Yuoaman decided to buy a whale...

"I have brought you the Blue Orb. Let its shine awaken you! And show me... Show me the full extent of your power!"
The Hoenn Incident took place years ago. Eight years, to be exact. After the incident, the two men responsible for the event seemed to have vanished without a trace. Regions around the world pledged to prevent such an incident from occurring again; the international police force would do it's best in chasing down criminal syndicates.

Flash forward to the present. The northern region of Koru is fearing for it's safety; the region further up north dubbed Taguin was invaded by the ruthless Crimson Empire. It's only a matter of time before the empire makes its next move.

In Cyan Town, our protagonist readies themselves for their very own Pokémon journey. With their father leaving behind a Pokémon for the day they decided to start their own adventure, they take the said Pokémon, and make their way to Professor Basswood's laboratory.

Meet the Cast

Starring Sylvester Stallone & Bill the Dog!

The Protagonists

Hometown: Cyan Town

The player will choose either the male or female protagonist to play as in Tyrian. As a child, their father left the house to pursue his goal to become a master of Fighting type Pokémon. As such, the player is left with a Tyrogue to begin their adventure in Koru.

Professor Neil Basswood

Hometown: Cyan Town

As a lover of science and Pokémon, Neil Basswood has dedicated his life to researching Pokémon; more specifically the types of moves a Pokémon can use. Through out the player's adventures, Basswood will give out TMs and the such, prompting the player to have a larger variety of moves to use.

Sarah

Hometown: ???

A rookie trainer and niece to the recognized Professor Basswood, Sarah is a very competitive trainer, making a quite fierce rival. Sarah will appear often in the game to test the player's skill, and maybe help them out a bit. She can be a bit of a klutz, but her heart is in the right place.

Upcoming Character
- No Picture Available -
Hometown: ??

This is an upcoming character for a future update. This character is someone the player will face early on in a game, and prove to be a challenge. This character also enjoys parties and loud music, however dislikes battling.

Features

Batteries not included.
  • Travel around Koru - A fresh, new region is just waiting to be explored by new trainers such as yourself.
  • Collect badges to prove your skill - A general staple in the series has returned yet again, with several new twists.
  • Catch and train old friends - Most, if not all Pokémon from the first three generations are found within Tyrian, and of course some from the fourth and possibly fifth. However, there will be no "fakémon".
  • Interesting locals - Dialogue that's chalk full of references, stories, and just general interesting thoughts open a whole new world of possibilities.
  • Prepare for a ride - An interesting and intense story compared to that of a normal Pokémon game.
  • What's happening? - If you're confused about what's happening, or you just want to know what's going on, radios and televisions in Koru tend to be informative!
  • A diverse starter Pokémon - Train your very own Tyrogue that your father left behind into a formidable opponent.
    More to come...

Tweaks from the Series

• Max Repels - have had a decrease in price, and an increase in the steps protected, making them more economically viable.
    More to come...

Screenshots

Shooting screens is illegal in nine states!?

Any screenshots are of a work in progress (unless stated otherwise) and are subject to change in the future.
Spoiler:

New screenshots in (almost) every update! Click here for the latest update! (5/21/11)

Videos

Roll the film!

When I post videos of Tyrian, I have several 'goals' with that video. They are as follow.
  • The quality must be the absolute best that I can record with.
  • The sound must be audible but not too loud.
  • It's simple to get the 'point' of said video.

Videos will generally be about game play; however there may be a few that aren't. Currently, I have no videos to show, but at least this little space will be a constant reminder for me to record some.

P.A.Q.

(Preemptively Answered Questions)

Questions in the thread will likely be added if their asked frequently enough.

Q: What, what? Isn't it F.A.Q.?
A: These are basically questions that really haven't been asked yet, but I'll answer as I have a feeling they'll be asked at some point.

Q: Is there a alpha/beta/demo/game released? When is it released? When is the next update?
A: Basically if you look at the first post, and there's no area for downloading anything, then nothing is released yet. Only time will tell when I update and what not.

Q: What's your policy on updates?
A: I basically always have at least two updates ready to be posted. If I delay an update, it means I'm not quite done the update that might be a ways down the road. I do this so that I'm always ahead of what people can see, and there won't be periods with no updates.

Q: Why isn't your game using graphics from later generations?
A: I really like the second generation 'retro' feel. DarkDoom3000 inspired it, and it's staying. If you don't like it, then don't play it. Your loss.

Q: How far will the first release go up to?
A: Honestly, I'd love to say that I don't give releases unless it's a finished product, but then nobody would take interest in the project really. I plan for the first release to have say between three, four, or five gyms, and the second about seven or eight, and then the 'final' release will be the completed version. There'll be smaller versions released in between the 'big' releases, which fix bugs and what not.

Q: So if this is a second generation game, why are there Pokémon from later generations? Why is the resolution not that of a game boy resolution? Why is it completely close to Gold?
A: I kind of consider Tyrian generation 2.5, or something like that. If the resolution was that of a game boy size, that would just sort of be too small for some people, and it would take time to do. Same with the interfaces, why take extra time to script an interface that functions already, which just needs some graphical tweaks?

Q: How did you make this? Why don't you make it in ______?
A: RPG Maker XP, with poccil's Essentials of the Pokémon variety. Mostly because I'm not much of a programmer and this is a hobby. Plus I can get the finished product done much faster.

The Team

The Fantastic Four!

Daedalus - That would be me! I think I said enough in the Introduction...

Yuoaman - He's a great guy. He makes awesome region maps, writes great dialogue, moderates PC's in my opinion best sections, maps well, and has trained a diglett to sit on a chair.

Ven - This guy is kind of like a mapping machine. He pumps out beautiful maps in no time at all. He also helps with other things, and is a nice guy.

"Cherrim" - "Cherrim" is another user who wished to remain anonymous, as he doesn't really go on PC or deviantArt very much. However, he takes imagination and turns it into the great sprites and tiles for Tyrian. He's a really cool guy.

Credits

And people worth ninety mentions.
  • Thanks to poccil as he created Essentials. Good stuff.
  • Big thanks to Cilerba for helping me out with things here and there.
  • A huge, huge thanks to DarkDoom3000. He's my main inspiration for Tyrian, and a really nice guy. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have posted Tyrian. Super Pokémon Eevee Edition is an amazing game, and I encourage everyone to check it out if they haven't.
  • Thanks to Coolboyman for creating Brown & Prism - my two favorite ROM hacks, which also served as inspiration for Tyrian.
  • My team, for putting up with my crap over instant messaging.

Support

Any support is appreciated!

Since in the past I've seen "support bars" and the lot in people's signatures; I thought I'd get one up for Tyrian. I'll put up more in the future. Use them if you like! :D

- Made by "Cherrim".
Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=242669"][IMG]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3434/supportbannerthingv1.png[/IMG][/URL]
Thread CSS layout created by Daedalus.
Pokémon and related titles are ©2011 of their respective copyright and trademark owners. Pokémon Tyrian is a non-profit fan game created by Daedalus & co.
>Courtroom Révolutionnaire

Pokémon Tyrian Developer

Hello! Please, drop me a visitor message if you want to chat! I'd love to talk to more people!

Follow me for updates on my game and various other things!

Last edited by Cykes; June 24th, 2011 at 03:09 PM.
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Mrchewy
nom nom nom

This project looks really promising! I've always been a fan of using the retro GSC tiles.

I noticed you're using the FRLG font still, however. I've attached the font from GSC if you'd prefer to use that instead .
Attached Files
File Type: zip PokemonRBYGSC.zip‎ (21.0 KB, 42 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Cykes
justicykes
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrchewy View Post
This project looks really promising! I've always been a fan of using the retro GSC tiles.

I noticed you're using the FRLG font still, however. I've attached the font from GSC if you'd prefer to use that instead .
Thanks for the encouragement!

I've tried using the GSC font before -- here's a quick comparison.
-

As you can see, the GSC font's spacing really limits what you see on two lines, which is bothersome with the amount of dialogue I've put in/plan to put in the game. It also for some reason doesn't include the accent é, which I prefer over using PKMN. I'm probably going to stick with the Fire Red font, but thanks for the help.

Pokémon Tyrian Developer

Hello! Please, drop me a visitor message if you want to chat! I'd love to talk to more people!

Old February 6th, 2011, 10:26 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
^ he had the dilema on his blog, the FRLG fonts were voted as better. The GSC fonts have a lot of cring worthy spacing.

Bah, too slow!
--

I don't think you need me to tell you how awesome this looks, but it does look awesome. really nailed the feeling of the second gen games.

I was wondering what Tyrian means though.

anyways, keep it up :)
Beta 0.73 is out
Thread | Website | Blog
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Cykes
justicykes
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDoom3000 View Post
I don't think you need me to tell you how awesome this looks, but it does look awesome. really nailed the feeling of the second gen games.

I was wondering what Tyrian means though.

anyways, keep it up
Thanks, it means a lot coming from you. :D

Tyrian is a shade of purple that the Romans declared to be a royal color [royal purple, as it's called]. I was looking for a shade of purple, as purple fits into something later on in the game. Tyrian also has the first three letters as Tyrogue. It has a few other ties to the game, but that's for later. The Wikipedia entry has more information on Tyrian Purple. Hope that clears it up.

Pokémon Tyrian Developer

Old February 6th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Mrchewy
nom nom nom

Oh yeah, I'm aware how ugly the GSC font is, but it's fairly iconic so I wondered whether or not to wanted to invoke some nostalgia. The FRLG font is by far the best out of any game so far.

Also, another thing I have to commend you for is being open to rebalancing items/Pokémon (like you did with Max Repel to start off with). Few fangames do this, which is unfortunate since many aspects of the real Pokémon games are pretty inbalanced to start off with. Here's hoping I'll see some changes to HM moves - notably stuff like Cut and Flash, lol.
Old February 7th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
I love this idea of yours, keep it up, I cannot wait to play it!!!!!
My DA account
Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old February 7th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Glad to see you got a thread up, Daed.
The tiles look nice. My only complaint would be the way you map.
The GBC Pokémon games had 32x32 mapping. (If that makes sense) From what I can see in the screenshots, your maps aren't like that.
A MODEST PROPOSAL
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7766537
Old February 7th, 2011, 03:05 PM
ShadowDragon3812
Beginning Trainer

I saw this in the SPEE thread. this looks great. its great to see more throwbacks around here. keep up the good work! ima stalk this :p

Old February 8th, 2011, 03:36 AM
Arma
Actually not mad at all
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Wow, this looks amazing Daed. It's pretty cool to see you got the thread up, and straight up the showcase too.
I don't like those tiles you used for the mart and Pokecenter, though. The roofs seem a bit too bright, especially on the mart.

Anyway, I'll keep following this, keep up the good work!
Old February 8th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
This looks really good so far, great work, I'll be looking forward to playing this
Old February 8th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Cykes
justicykes
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrchewy View Post
Also, another thing I have to commend you for is being open to rebalancing items/Pokémon (like you did with Max Repel to start off with). Few fangames do this, which is unfortunate since many aspects of the real Pokémon games are pretty inbalanced to start off with. Here's hoping I'll see some changes to HM moves - notably stuff like Cut and Flash, lol.
Thanks, and yeah, I'm either just going to provide a key item alternative to Cut and Flash, or just buff the moves up so they're actually useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
I love this idea of yours, keep it up, I cannot wait to play it!!!!!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilerba View Post
Glad to see you got a thread up, Daed.
The tiles look nice. My only complaint would be the way you map.
The GBC Pokémon games had 32x32 mapping. (If that makes sense) From what I can see in the screenshots, your maps aren't like that.
Thanks, yeah, all the mapping that's shown in the screenshots is by Ven, so I'll talk to him about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDragon3812 View Post
I saw this in the SPEE thread. this looks great. its great to see more throwbacks around here. keep up the good work! ima stalk this :p
Thanks mate. Neat to see DarkDoom linked me, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elarmasecreta View Post
Wow, this looks amazing Daed. It's pretty cool to see you got the thread up, and straight up the showcase too.
I don't like those tiles you used for the mart and Pokecenter, though. The roofs seem a bit too bright, especially on the mart.

Anyway, I'll keep following this, keep up the good work!
Thanks, I'll see what alternatives we can come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
This looks really good so far, great work, I'll be looking forward to playing this
Thanks mate.

As far as an update for this week; it's likely, but at the same time I have some stuff I need to catch up on, which kind of takes a priority, but it'll be soon. Hopefully.

Pokémon Tyrian Developer

Old February 8th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Exile
blvck haze 2001
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
This seems to be coming along very smoothly. It's nice to see well-done, GSC styled games in the Game Dev section,
it really does spice it up for the better. The Update Meter is genius, really. Giving a time frame on progress really help
quell impatient supporters. "Cherrim's" tiles look great as well, I've seen his work and he's an amazing pixel artist, I never considered him one to
attempt the GSC style, however, but he rocked it. Anyhow, good luck with the game, as it looks impressive.

paired to kaori & vrai

Last edited by Exile; February 13th, 2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old February 10th, 2011, 10:26 AM
saifors

the screens are nice and the story could have a little bit more info though.
Old February 12th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Ven
Tyrian

Ahem, about the mapping... I love Cherrim's tiles because they're right in between GSC and RSE, so when I made the towns and routes, I wanted to put a level of detail that matched that.
Old February 12th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Pink Typholsion
When I step outside... ♥

would you like me to make you a fanbar?

click on the Blissey in my sig to sign up for a fanbar :D

BTW: love the game, can't wait to play it

Meloetta
Master the Arts

OfficiallyClaimed:

Old February 20th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Cykes
justicykes
Community Supporter

UPDATE ONE: DELIVERY SERVICE
2/20/11

Welcome to Update One!

Alright! It's time for the first update. It took a little longer then I would have liked to get this out there, but I guess a week isn't that bad. I cut down on the dialogue shown in the screenshots, but you should get the gist of it.

Replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpman View Post
This seems to be coming along very smoothly. It's nice to see well-done, GSC styled games in the Game Dev section,
it really does spice it up for the better. The Update Meter is genius, really. Giving a time frame on progress really help
quell impatient supporters. "Cherrim's" tiles look great as well, I've seen his work and he's an amazing pixel artist, I never considered him one to
attempt the GSC style, however, but he rocked it. Anyhow, good luck with the game, as it looks impressive.
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saifors View Post
the screens are nice and the story could have a little bit more info though.
Thanks. Yeah, I purposefully left the story vague enough. Personally reading a synopsis of the full story would take out a huge chunk of fun of playing a game for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Typholsion View Post
would you like me to make you a fanbar?

click on the Blissey in my sig to sign up for a fanbar :D

BTW: love the game, can't wait to play it
You're welcome to make one, but I'm not going to request anything. It's not really my style haha.

Koru found a Cartographer

I really should have shown this when I posted the thread, but here you go. Have a region map!

Overall, it's a decently sized region. There's a good amount of dungeons, which some of them will be optional and what not.

You start here, in the red circle. That's Cyan Town.

Renovation

So this is likely the biggest reason why it took me a week to update: Me and Cherrim went through the tiles and maps, and sort of just changed a bunch of stuff. There's completely new maps, and buildings for each town should look different from one another. Brun City has also been changed to Brun Town. Let me know what you think. I've updated the screenshots on the first post as well.

Onwards! Deliver the package!

I think it's about time we got that package and delivered it, huh?

As you can see, this is the Bag screen. It has the same pockets as the fourth generation games. (Medicine, items and what not.)
One trip to Basswood's lab later...

Mission accomplished!

Who could that be?

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED

Sarah

Hometown: ???

A rookie trainer and niece to the recognized Professor Basswood, Sarah is a very competitive trainer, making a quite fierce rival. Sarah will appear often in the game to test the player's skill, and maybe help them out a bit. She can be a bit of a klutz, but her heart is in the right place.

Neat.

And a kind gesture to boot.

And there you have it!
Next update: The path to Turquoise Bay!

Pokémon Tyrian Developer

Last edited by Cykes; May 21st, 2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old February 20th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Conan Edogawa
One Truth Prevails

If you want I have a custom item ball you could use. I was going to make a GSC game, but later decided against it. I really like the look of this game, the custom tiles are really nice and the story seems interesting. My only complaint would be the people sitting on the benches look weird, it's probably just the positioning of the tile on the tileset though.
Old February 20th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Joey's Rattata
Top Percentage

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Joey's Rattata
This game looks pretty interesting, I'll keep an eye on it, hope to see a download link sometime soon!

But I'm going to say this - You shouldn't spoil too much of the story, and screenshots of dialogue should be few and far between. Some people will get bored playing if you tell them too much about the story beforehand.
PM/VM me if you add my 3DS FC!

Old February 20th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Cykes
justicykes
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan Edogawa View Post
If you want I have a custom item ball you could use. I was going to make a GSC game, but later decided against it. I really like the look of this game, the custom tiles are really nice and the story seems interesting. My only complaint would be the people sitting on the benches look weird, it's probably just the positioning of the tile on the tileset though.
Nah, I don't really think that would be necessary. Thanks for the offer though. I'll look into the benches thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey's Rattata View Post
This game looks pretty interesting, I'll keep an eye on it, hope to see a download link sometime soon!

But I'm going to say this - You shouldn't spoil too much of the story, and screenshots of dialogue should be few and far between. Some people will get bored playing if you tell them too much about the story beforehand.
Thanks. Yeah, that's why I left the story vague, and this is sort of the boring introductory stuff -- there really isn't much to do yet, so that's why I'm showing dialogue. No worries though, I know what I'm doing with what I reveal.

Pokémon Tyrian Developer

Old March 3rd, 2011, 05:49 PM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Just wanted to let everyone know that this game is still being developed, there are so many Zigzagoons guys. You don't even know.

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Old March 3rd, 2011, 06:13 PM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
ooh I'm in love with this project =3=

From what you've displayed, everything looks very well done and fresh. I'm loving the "retro" feel you're going with by using the GSC graphics and whatnot. It could be because I'm a huge fan of the style, but I have to say everything looks great. The custom/new houses in the style look very nice and keeps it all unique. Also good job with recreating the GSC battle graphics with Essentials o:

It looks great! Keep up the good work!
Old March 4th, 2011, 01:32 PM
ChiKouu
Froslass Trainer

This looks really intrestning. Keep it up
Old April 25th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Other than the lack of battle backgrounds, this game looks fantastic.
GSC were my favorite games, and this brings back great memories.
Keep it up man, I have faith in you :)
Old April 25th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Cykes
justicykes
Community Supporter

UPDATE TWO: DISAPPEARING ACT
4/25/11

Back from my break!

Whoa there, I decided to start existing again. I had an unannounced break from Tyrian and what not just to sort of build up my motivation to work on it again, and here we go again. As of speaking, I have everything playable up to the end of the first gym, so look forward to future updates.

Replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire://Krimm View Post
ooh I'm in love with this project =3=

From what you've displayed, everything looks very well done and fresh. I'm loving the "retro" feel you're going with by using the GSC graphics and whatnot. It could be because I'm a huge fan of the style, but I have to say everything looks great. The custom/new houses in the style look very nice and keeps it all unique. Also good job with recreating the GSC battle graphics with Essentials o:

It looks great! Keep up the good work!
Thanks, mate. It really means a lot coming from you, I really liked your game way back when, haha. I'm considering changing the battle graphics, actually, make them a little more custom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiKouu View Post
This looks really intrestning. Keep it up
Thanks, will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Reactor View Post
Other than the lack of battle backgrounds, this game looks fantastic.
GSC were my favorite games, and this brings back great memories.
Keep it up man, I have faith in you
Glad to see you're around, buddy! I left out the battle backgrounds to go with the GSC style but I'd consider putting some in, provided I can make them unique enough. (Not the regular oval platforms). Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Violet Cave

As promised for what seems like years ago, here's Violet Cave. It's the dungeon before Turquoise Bay. I've left out the screenshots of the route before it, though.

New Movepool for Tyrogue

I mean, as your first Pokémon, he should get some sort of boost. Tackle until level 20 is kind of counter intuitive! It's nothing special, but here you go. I've also slightly boosted it's stats. I stopped at level 20 since I want to encourage evolution.
Level 1: Tackle
Level 4: Leer
Level 7: Pursuit
Level 10: Low Kick
Level 15: Mach Punch
Level 20: Swagger

Next Update

Whilst this update was really short and more of a reminder that I wasn't caught in some sort of freak elephant circus accident resulting in my death, I've held back content for a reason. I want you, the members of the community to choose what sort of update I post next. Here are your choices.
  • An update showing Turquoise Bay.
  • An update that talks about some of the Koru lore.
  • An update which talks about some of the planned features that might appear later on.
  • Got your own idea for an update? Do tell
I'm doing this to sort of condense updates to keep them short, but at the same time making sure I update frequently to keep your interest. Have at it, ladies and gentlemen!
Next update: Your choice!

Pokémon Tyrian Developer

Last edited by Cykes; May 21st, 2011 at 09:22 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here