The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old February 20th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Lilliana
Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!

Nature: Lonely
There are 2 open spots in this RP Submissions now go here.

Plot:
The area is no longer safe. Zekrom and Reshiram have started fighting over territory. Because of this more and more Pokemon are getting in trouble in the different dungeons located throughout the island. In a small town named Mineral Town located in the middle of the island a new guild has been formed by a Emboar and she is currently looking for explorers to form exploration teams to help stop Zekrom and Reshiram.

You:
You are one of the new explorers to venture to Mineral town. You have no idea who your going to be on a team with, you just know you'll be assigned a team.

Exploration Teams

Sun: The Explorers of Sun will be working to make it to the Rukario Rank by completing dungeons and ranking up. Once you reach the top level your job is to band together with the other explorers of Sun to defeat Reshiram in a fight to stop the battle between him and Zekrom.

Moon:The Explorers of Moon will be working to make it to the Rukario Rank by completing dungeons and ranking up. Once you reach the top level your job is to band together with the other explorers of Sun to defeat Zekrom in a fight to stop the battle between him and Reshiram.

Rules:
1. Follow all Forum Rules.
2. No godmodding
3. Bunnying is only allowed if your trapped in a conversation and the other person doesn't log on for several days. Or if you are in a dungeon and your teammate goes missing for a few days.
4. It's okay if you pass your first mission on the first try but you have to fail every once in a while.
5. No Mary-Sues
. Let me know if you'll be gone for awhile
Teams
The first person to take a spot on a team is team leader, the two members of the team must agree on a team name.

Explorers of Sun:
Team_____:~Wind~, jira-chan (Full)
Team Icesword: Totodile12345, Glaceon13239 (Full)
Team_____:

Explorers of Moon:
Team Feldspar: Lilliana, Sabrewulf238 (Full)
Team Ignis: Spikey-Eared Pichu, Charzeon (Full)
Team_____: Star Girl, WAILMERZ FOREVER

Name:
Species: (Any basic Pokemon)
Appearance: (physical features of Pokemon)
Move Set: (Four Moves)
Personality:
History:

Here's mine
Name: Lilith
Species: Zorua
Appearance:
Move Set: Night Burst, Fake Tears, Torment, Scary Face

Personality: Lilith is very headstrong and is one to rush into a situation without thinking, She's protective of her friends and won't let anything hurt them. Her ideal partner is someone who is more calm in situations and can help her think things through.

History: Lilith was born and raised in a small town outside of Emerald Forest. Living with just her father since her mother left them right after she was born Lilith was taught to be a fighter resulting in her headstrong and rash personality. On her thirteenth birthday Lilith heard about the new guild in Mineral Town and left home after speaking to her father to form an exploration team.
SISTERS: Marina E. Silver.

MY RP's
The Hunted
:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=250865

Last edited by Lilliana; February 23rd, 2011 at 05:56 PM.
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:08 PM
~Wind~
Mostly inactive.

Nature: Calm
Finished this and plonked it in a spoiler for covenience.
Spoiler:

Name: Extera Severt.
Species: Duskull
Appearance:
Move Set: Painsplitter, Night shade, Astonish, Disable. (Is in process of developing a move of his own as well.)

Personality: Cocky and arrogant, believing himself to be unbeatable, Extera always keeps cool in battle, but he will have to learn he's not the best.
He can however, open his heart to people, and become good freinds with them, though often, he ignores people he deems 'weak'.
Quite intelligent, despite his battle qualities, and can be relied on for advice.

History: When Extera was born, the first thing noticed were is purple eyes.
As a result, Extera was raised outside of a small village of ghost pokemon, in a secret, additional dungeon inside Whispiar Cave called Memento Mori.
Here he was trained by his Dusknoir mother and Chandelure father to be a powerful Dusk sage.
It was this upbringing that brought Extera to beleive that his suffering fighting the powerful pokemon here had made him unbeatable.
While it did make him stronger, he was far from unbeatable.
His father gave him the painsplitter move, but to hold up family tradition, told Extera that he must develope a signature move, as Chandelure, His father, and his grandfather had done.

Team: I would go for Moon, but I decided to go for Sun intead.

A Dusk Sage is a defender of a ghost village.
Memento mori is latin for 'Remember you will die' and is the inspiration for Latios' move Memento.
I Wanted to use Memento for my egg move, but it's effect wasn't good enough.
Extera's signature move will become 'Oblivious Memento' which will be more like destiny bond.
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:14 PM
Lilliana

accepted i really like your character

MY RP's
The Hunted
Old February 21st, 2011, 03:27 PM
~Wind~
Mostly inactive.

Thanks!
I've starting delving into characters of different personalities.
Old February 21st, 2011, 04:17 PM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
Hello, I wanted to try signing up for a roleplay...

Spoiler:

Name: Glim
Species: Yamask
Appearance:
Move Set: Hex, Will-o-wisp, Shadow Ball, Curse (I might swap Shadow Ball with something else if Shadow Ball is too powerful for a Yamask?)

Personality: Glim is a pokemon often lost in thought, while this means he's a very tactical and collected pokemon it does also mean that he can forget to actually get the job done. Much better at the theory of a good plan rather than the execution of it. Glim has been known to correct other pokemon over very trivial things. Deeply effected by the loss of his sister, it takes a lot for Glim to open himself fully to someone else and prefers to stay useful but not get too emotionally invested.

History: Glim has very vague recollections of his time as a human and often has distorted dreams of his past life that leaves him sweating in the middle of the night. When very young, he lost his young sister Yadine to a ravine on the outskirts of Shradune Desert (their home). It was not long before their parents contacted an exploration team to help find their lost children. By the time the exploration team reached Glim and Yadine, Yadine was barely clinging on to a rock by the ravine.The leader of the team a Zoroark held out his hand to Yadine and she was well within reach, however the Zoroark then pulled his hand away like it was some playground prank he was playing and not a life and death situation. A second later Yadine was washed away by the ravine. Nobody else noticed this of course and the exploration team were simply shamed into disbandment at their fatal error. Glim however has never been satisfied. He heads to Mineral Town with a strong desire to find Zoroark. He blames exploration teams for the loss of his sister and deems them to be shifty characters.

Team: Explorers of Moon (although I wouldn't be too worried about which team I was in)

I had to make up a location name since you haven't really included any...if there's any location similar to what I added I can change it to that instead.
Old February 21st, 2011, 04:27 PM
Lilliana

your accepted would you like to be on my team or Star Girls team

MY RP's
The Hunted
Old February 21st, 2011, 04:41 PM
Sabrewulf238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilliana View Post
your accepted would you like to be on my team or Star Girls team
Can I be on your team? It'll make things more interesting...considering Glim's history.
Old February 21st, 2011, 09:10 PM
CriticalFlygon
Death

Send a message via Skype™ to CriticalFlygon
Name: Abrin Able
Species: Abra
Gender male

Appearance: Looks like your average abra but with more of a golden tint of skin color

Move Set: teleport, confusion, psychic, growl

Personality: Abrin is a very calm pokemon though he tends to seem very happy-go lucky. He is very intelligent (what else do you expect from an abra) but his intellect can rival even that of a kadabra. This does however effect his sleeping patterns. A regular abra tends to sleep eighteen hours a day but since his intelligence higher than that of a regular abra he tends to sleep 19-20 hours. This causes him to sometimes doze off during speechs and other long lectures.

History: Abra was born in a village not to far from mineral town. he had to loving and very smart alakazams for parents that have a higher intellect than the normal alakazam.( This pretty much explains his higher than normal intelligence) His parents both used to be explorers but they decided to settle down and start a family. His father is village chief and his mother helps a blisssey treat sick pokemon. Ever since his parents started telling stories of their adventures Abrin has wanted to be an explorer. They would not let him join one until he became 13. On a side note he also carries his lucky golden spoon everywhere. He got from his father as a birthday gift.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:45 AM
WAILMERZ FOREVER
Leviathenesque;200 miles long.

Why, hello...

Name: Charles (Charlie) Haranga
Species: Pawniard
Appearance: Uh...he's shiny, but a lighter blue and his metals are silver.

Move Set: Iron Head, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance

Personality: He prefers to be alone, but he has social skills. He'll go to a party, thinking he won't like it, but then he'll really enjoy it and he won't want to leave. He's a really good Pokemon once you get to know him. He can lose himself in a good idea, and often dreams about a perfect world where his father came back and he could still visit his step-dad. And, most of all, he loves a good challenge.

History: Charles was born right in Mineral Town itself, raised by his mother, a Bisharp, and his step-father, a Scrafty. He never met his real father, as he had left for an adventure on his own. Bisharp, his mom, would teach him every day, as soon as he could walk, how to fight. She had a feeling that he would leave home like his father. He had the adventurous spirit. So, one day, not so long ago, he decided what his mother had prepared him for; he wanted to go on an adventure. So she sent him off to the newest guild, one run by an Emboar. And she hoped he would come back someday, like he and his father both promised.

Team: Moon...guess I'll be with Star Girl.
73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!" copy this as your signature!!!

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Cause I sure don't.

Wailmers are cute and smooshy and just a little bit chubby. If you find these qualities either endearing or disturbing, post me a VM telling me which one. Pweez? My thirty-six-and-a-half pretties would appreciate knowing what you think about them.

Pokemon Soul Silver Ghost Monotype Challenge- 2/4 completed (not counting Red, which is part)

Old February 22nd, 2011, 07:04 AM
~Wind~
Mostly inactive.

I noticed that 4 out of 9 sign-ups are ghost type.
And out of the remaining 5, 2 are dark.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Lilliana

Ghost type must be popular then

MY RP's
The Hunted
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:54 PM
Glaceon13239
Rest in Peace

Name: Horuka
Species: Kumasyun
Appearance: a shiny Kumasyun (Lilliana could you post a pic for me I haven't made enough posts to be able to)
Move Set: Blizzard, Mirror Coat, Hail, Ice Beam
Personality: Haruka is as sweet and innocent as anyone can be though she always speaks her mind she's kind to everyone even people she doesn't know and can't turn a blind eye to people in need. Haruka won't give up and doesn't take well to teasing her and is a very emotionally sensitive Pokemon.

History: Haruka was born and raised in the hills of Zero Mountain. An environment thats completely snow and ice. Her father was never there for her and she was unable to make any friends as a child. Shortly after she received an invitation to the guild in Mineral town her mother died leaving her all alone with her final wish being for her daughter to be the best explorer. Haruka is going along with her mothers wish and when she joins the guild she is still grieving.

Team: Sun second team please
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:55 PM
Lilliana

accepted and sure I'll post your pic for you thats no problem

This is what Glaceon13239's character looks like

MY RP's
The Hunted
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Totodile12345
Newbie Writer

welcome to the team Glaceon
73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!" copy this as your signature!!!

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
So awesome that its a win
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
Glaceon13239
Rest in Peace

Thanks for making me feel welcome
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:18 PM
Totodile12345
Newbie Writer

no problem i always wanna put a smile on peoples face. (sometimes.)

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Lilliana

yeah except when your killing Team Rocket

MY RP's
The Hunted
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:28 PM
Totodile12345
Newbie Writer

nah. im still putting smiles on peoples faces :D

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:14 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Name: Aura
Species: Riolu
Appearance:
Moveset: Endure, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance.

Personality: Aura is somewhat stubborn & likes to be the leader of everything. He's quick to jump to conclusions, often getting him into trouble. With that aside, Aura is a very good friend & always comes back even stronger. He hopes to one day become a great leader.

History: Aura was abandoned when he was 4. His parents never wanted a child like him; only his older brother, Chrusher (Machoke). He roams around streets & towns, helping those in need. At age 10 he was almost killed by an angered Houndoom, until he was saved by a mysterious Pokemon. Since that day, he wanted to become stronger & become a leader so he can lead & protect his friends. When he heard about a new guild at Mineral Town, he quickly rushed on his feet & ran off to make a new team. He's been waiting his life for this, & maybe find out who that Pokemon was who saved him when he was young.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old April 6th, 2011, 07:32 PM
mathewsggm
super saiyan

Nature: Relaxed
Name:Charmander
Species: Charmander
Gender Male
Appearance: a normal charmander with black sun glasses.
Move Set: Scratch ember
Personality: brave likes to fight
History: he was born in a cave he trained for five years then he was 13 he wanted to
be in a team.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links