• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
ahhh, my thoughts exactly. though i didn't really like Brittany in this episode.
well, i always love her, but not how she let Santana down. She was crying and everything.

Although I do want Brittany & Santana to be together, I think Brittany made the right choice. It showed her morals aren't as loose as she is/was. I'm sure somewhere down the line Santana will get hers.

and i loved Holli in Emma and Carl's session.

"My lips are sealed... just like ya legs!"

:P

Oh my gosh! My jaw literally dropped & I let a small gasp escape from my mouth. It was PRICELESS! :cer_laugh:

omfg. Santana scenes <3 I wanna see em' ;__; I could be watching it now but yeah... my internet went of last night u_u so I couldn't download it ;;

Oh there's a new original song been announced, it's called Hell to the No, ===

And maybe sung my Mercedes and/or Santana, since Santana was getting an original song soon :'3

And the title of the track fits Mercedes perfectly ~

Is everyone getting an original song or what?
*crosses fingers for a Kurt & Lauren one*

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
i hope everyone gets an original song.

plus did anyone else find Klaine's version of Animal very amusing?
it was meant to be sexy, but the whole time Kurt was like;
Spoiler:

and with Landslide, Sam made me laugh :P
tumblr_lhruvzOJkK1qhnf6to1_500.gif

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Omg lol at Kurt making faces in the mirror. SO AWKWARD. His character is still really bugging me but Blaine sorta made me like him again. Even if he was overstepping his boundaries by having that awkward discussion with Kurt's dad.

Loved Santana in the episode. ;_; I felt so bad for her even if she was overreacting to Brittany doing the right thing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I... don't know if I liked that episode. :/ Maybe it was because I was sick so I wasn't paying attention as well but idk. I totally agree with Brittany's decision, though. She actually showed some real maturity in that episode (whaaaaat?!). But yeah, overall... I don't know why, but I just wasn't really feeling this episode. That whole Chastity Club thing really annoyed me, and that Afternoon Delight number was a bit of a mess haha.

Gwyneth Paltrow is AMAZING, though. I loved that they brought her back.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I actually wasn't too fond of the episode. Sure it released lots of feelings about Santana, but I didn't really like the episode as a whole. The best bits about it were probably bringing Gwyneth Paltrow back, and Lauren since sh'es always amazing. <3

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
gwyneths role is so quirky and almost overdone, borderline weird. and i can't believe that line about J.D. Salinger. just no glee, no, stay away from salinger

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
New Topic!

What are your thoughts on the Original Song episode?

I thought it was pretty good. None of the performances really stood out for me. Except for Trouty Mouth. All of my feelings for Sam can be expressed in that song. I hope we don't have to listen to any more original songs. Get It Right was ok, but Loser Like Me sounded like something out of Kidz Bop. >.<

And O-M-G! The kiss! Sue vs. the Senator's wife! It was awesome~!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013

Honestly, I was so relieved to see an actually good episode of Glee this week, especially because I thought the last two weren't so great. :/ I'm finally glad they brought Kurt and Blaine together at last, they're so damn cute together my heart melted.

As for the original songs, they were okay. The first one Rachel sang at Regionals (I don't know the name of it Get It Right?) was well sung and better than Loser Like Me, but I enjoyed the performance of Loser Like Me. It was pretty fun to watch~ :) Lyrics were cheesy as hell and the song didn't stand out too much to me either.

My favourite cover of the episode was Blaine & the Warblers' Raise Your Glass by Pink. I know a lot of people on Twitter were hyping the Kurt & Blaine cover of Candles by Hey Monday but tbh I didn't think it was all that great. Kurt's voice didn't really suit the song and Blaine sounded a little strained throughout, especially with the high notes. Aaaand I'm not fond of the original Hey Monday version so I could be a little biased there as well.

Overall, I really liked this epsiode! Kathy Griffin was actually pretty good in it as well. :o

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
New Topic!

I thought it was pretty good. None of the performances really stood out for me. Except for Trouty Mouth. All of my feelings for Sam can be expressed in that song. I hope we don't have to listen to any more original songs. Get It Right was ok, but Loser Like Me sounded like something out of Kidz Bop. >.<

And O-M-G! The kiss! Sue vs. the Senator's wife! It was awesome~!!!!!

Someone said the exact thing on the Glee Wikia, was that you?!

Anyway, I adored Loser like me & Get it right <3<3<3 They were fantastic, Klaine finally happened and I must admit my heart melted I was like :B YAY. I was never a fan of the two, but now its happened and its just weeeeee 8D Raise your Glass was terrible, that should of been New Directions songs tbh, it's to upbeat for the Warblers. I didn't like Kathy Griffins character the <Lets sensor this word out n_n>

I'd give the episode a total 9.9/10 because it was just <3<3<3

Oh Hell to the no was quite amazing as well tee hee :')

April 5th is the next episode!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Dear Ryan Murphy, THANK YOU FOR MAKING KLAINE FINALLY FREAKING HAPPEN!!! YESSSS!!!!

...Excuse while I regain my compusure. Okay all good. Original Songs was finally a nice comeback for the episodes, as the past few weeks haven't been great (Good, but not great). As Kidz Bop as it is, I really did enjoy Loser Like Me. Get It Right was just amazing, and Lea Michele's voice makes me drop my mouth when she hits her extremely high notes. And I'm not gonna lie, Hell To The No was freaking hilarious and awesome.

Only thing I didn't like? After Rachel sings Get It Right, I was hoping for some actual development back into her and Finn's relationship. I mean, seriously, look at him during the song, he has feelings for her again. DO SOMETHING WITH IT >.<

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Ryan murphy , Glee creator, Troll king, Family man.
Lets recap shall we?
He said that:
Spoiler:

Need I go on about the subject? anyway~
tumblr_l9bwy51Sx11qabpbbo1_500_thumb.png

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015

Someone said the exact thing on the Glee Wikia, was that you?!

Anyway, I adored Loser like me & Get it right <3<3<3 They were fantastic, Klaine finally happened and I must admit my heart melted I was like :B YAY. I was never a fan of the two, but now its happened and its just weeeeee 8D Raise your Glass was terrible, that should of been New Directions songs tbh, it's to upbeat for the Warblers. I didn't like Kathy Griffins character the <Lets sensor this word out n_n>

I'd give the episode a total 9.9/10 because it was just <3<3<3

Oh Hell to the no was quite amazing as well tee hee :')

April 5th is the next episode!

No, that wasn't me but nice to know someone shares the same sentiments.

Puck & Mercedes's original songs were pretty well done. I wouldn't mind hearing more from them.

No one is supposed to like Kathy Griffin's character, but I think she portrayed the Sara Palin character perfect. Love <3!

NOOOOOOO~! Ugh...start the countdown clock to April 5th. >_____<

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017

No, that wasn't me but nice to know someone shares the same sentiments.

Puck & Mercedes's original songs were pretty well done. I wouldn't mind hearing more from them.

No one is supposed to like Kathy Griffin's character, but I think she portrayed the Sara Palin character perfect. Love <3!

NOOOOOOO~! Ugh...start the countdown clock to April 5th. >_____<
Its actually April 12th for the new episode..
so....
Troll_King.jpg

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
the judges were all incredibly annoying to me. kathy griffin has always been annoying to me. and who were those other two guys, a nun/stripper wtf

good thing the music was amazing. it felt like they packed it with songs, way more than any episode to date, or at least it felt like it

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I LOVED ORIGINAL SONG!

Review time:
Honestly, opening kinda sucked - starting with the song was funny, but the actual song sucked.

Heh, I totally lol'd at Only Child, "Oh damn you dads, why did you settle for only me, i'm an only child, more than enough for them - but not enough for me,"

Badass Quinn's back!! I really enjoyed her this episode. But honestly, like she said, without him she'll never be prom queen. I think thats really the only reason she wants him.
I lol'd when she said "I know what You're thinking, prom queen? You're smart, and super pretty, and relatively sane for a girl," and "Prom Queen live, on average, five years longer than regular people - it's probably because they smile a lot. And smiling has been proven to ward off diseases."

I loved Blackbird, it was really sweet and Kurt did an awsome job. :3

Wow, Trouty Mouth was just... oh my god. I laughed sooo much whilst she was singing, "I wanna put a fish hookin those lips," and "you could suck on a babies head" xD

Pucks song was really cool, I lol'd when he said "It's called Big ass... heart!" :3 I did have a nice touch, though I found the first few lyrics a bit much don't chya think? Although it was still kinda sweet and mega awsome.

I was just like "O.M.G" when Kurt and Blaine kissed, it was about time. Looks like the bird dying brought them much closer together. :D

HELL TO THE NO! I loved mercades singing this, she just killed it off. :D She like, full of Ultra Diva badass!
I lol'd when Santana said she had a second verse to Trouty Mouth, and sams note, "Hell No"

I felt so sorry for Rachel when Quinn told her those things, I think she went a bit too far - although it did give Rachel the push she needed for "Get it right"

I just totally lol'd at "Jesus is a friend of mine" seriously, though - bit much? I lol'd when they poped out with "hallelujjjjaaahhhh"

Candles and Raise your glass were pretty awsome, I loved that bit where Blaine jumped in and back during Raise your glass. (you'd know what I mean if you watched it)

I loved "Get it right" it nearly made me cry, I glad Finn liked it, the whole performance was amazing Rachel was just amazing, the lyrics were just... wow. That's all I had to say listening to it, "wow"

"Loser Like Me," epic, I loved it! I started singing along to it during the performance too. Choreography was awsome too, maybe could have been a little much better. The slushie throw was awsome too.

The judges were soo funny, I lol'd during the voting./no real input
Although Mary was hilarious, nun and former erotic dancer. "the one place I knew I could stay off the pole.
And Tammy, "before we start, I am not a witch" and "When I lost my last election, and there will be a recount, I didn't go around singing about being a loser, I twittered that Obama is a terrorist." xD

Rachel getting that NVP, I nearly cried when she was saying that speech. :( Overall it was a wonderful ending. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I was so sure after the Valentines rp and the alcohol ep that Kurt and Blaine wouldn't get together. :( I still don't think they have much chemistry so I'm rather disappointed. I think their relationship was cuter when they were just friends. Ah well.

I liked the Loser Like Me song and I loved all the original songs they wrote at first. They were so ridiculous and I was laughing the whole time for all of them. xD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I haven't watched the new episode yet, but i can tell it was good,
but I wanna know one thing:

Are the New Directions going to be able to create a performance as good as their Regionals win at Nationals?

Because, they'll just be singing mounds of originals so they can top what they sung last time.
I hope they don't

Perriechu

Years
I haven't watched the new episode yet, but i can tell it was good,
but I wanna know one thing:

Are the New Directions going to be able to create a performance as good as their Regionals win at Nationals?

Because, they'll just be singing mounds of originals so they can top what they sung last time.
I hope they don't

Actually there's only one original song left as far as I know, at thats when April returns, she sings "Up and Drunk at 10Am" iirc.

Glee is back on the 12th April now... also, the 19th Episode is called BORN THIS WAY. Hell yeah, Dave episode :3 Born this way is sung by Kurt, Blaine, David, Santana & Brittany. Most likely Brittana has come to terms with their Bi-Sexuality.

Perriechu

Years
I don't even know by now ): lmao, There's so many changes, it's probably got New Directions in the Chorus but those 5 are probably the main singers.

Watch Ryan Murphy will make it a Finn x Rachel duet -__- that'll never happen, I'm just mocking his decisions.

Back