Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeikku™

Advertise here
Here's a bit of publicity - I love being a Games Journalist.

Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
Old February 19th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezao4 View Post
WAIT UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!Im confused.Shiny Gold is a copy of Liquid Crystal or Liquid Crystal is a copy of Shiny Gold!I think Shiny Gold Copy Liquid Crystal Because In Shiny Gold Theres Dont have adventures in Kanto and Liquid Crystal have!Wow I cant wait for Beta 3.1!!When you beat Red Theres more adventure!!!Who made this hack(LikandZelda) are a genious!!!
Neither are a copy of each other. Shiny Gold came first, true, but it is a Gold remake, whereas this is a Crystal remake. In fact, it can be argued that Gamefreak copied both xD

Anyway, good to hear you have more free time now. Hopefully this hack can have its third beta released within the next few months

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old February 20th, 2011, 02:15 AM
uchiha sasuke
I'm glad I'm one of them!

Good to see you back, Zeikku!
I must say that job of yours in that webpage fits quite well with your motivation judging by the material you give there.

I still remember the day of beta 2.0 release and the seagulls' attack by the way. After that, it was that unexpected bug which fortunately was fixed by Pokemon Prism creater (Coolboyman isn't it?)
Personally, after so much effort it was a shame to abandon it and leave it behind. Fair enough, everything has a beginning and an end, but Liquid Crystal is not finished yet!

I know that "you are not trying to be Zel", Link, but once more it seems that Zel initiated the project. So, keep your friendly rivalry on and good luck to both of you!
my platinum fc: 0861 0965 3604
Old February 23rd, 2011, 09:14 PM
Murdoch_dawn
Beginning Trainer

the scientist in the 2nd floor of the ninja hideout near the girl who gives you one of the two pass words gives you a text box that goes on forever.... just fyi
Old February 24th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Hugo_Cool
Lucario's trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hugo_Cool Send a message via Skype™ to Hugo_Cool
Really nice hack! I'm already playing it and I'm loving it! Just a question... Will the Kanto Legends (Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres and Mewtwo) be able to catch? And what about Mew?

Thanks in Advance ;)
I support:

Spoiler:
Hugo_Cool's PokePet

L'Cario the level 69 Lucario!

What Pokémon am I?

Best thing God gave us- Life? NO!! POKEMON!! +.+
Old February 26th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Chronic*Chrone
Chronicles*Of*Chrone

Nature: Serious
nice game :D
well , when i started playing it , i already encountered a problem !
WHY WON'T MY POKEMON EVOLVE ?! :0
im not pressing anything , im not pressing the cancel ( B) button but still they refuse to evolve , WHY ?!

Old February 26th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Krobelus
RainbowNoodleWarrior

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic*Chrone View Post
nice game :D
well , when i started playing it , i already encountered a problem !
WHY WON'T MY POKEMON EVOLVE ?! :0
im not pressing anything , im not pressing the cancel ( B) button but still they refuse to evolve , WHY ?!

What Pokemon are you trying to evolve? This was a feature in Fire Red and Leaf Green to prevent you from having any Pokemon other than the first 151. Although I figured that it was fixed in this hack...

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old February 28th, 2011, 08:42 PM
axman11224

I'm actually interested in seeing where this hack goes, I remember seeing it around a year back and remember when one of the betas released, there was complete hell but you still pulled through and managed to handle it all. I was worried that you dropped it but good to see its still on track.
Old March 1st, 2011, 05:12 AM
pabioxxx
Unhatched Egg

Hello. In my opinion this hack is incredible. I'm waiting for the next beta and of course for full release...Well, there are some things that can be changed, for example sprite of charizard, it looks so weird...
Old March 3rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
Sesh
X}

Send a message via AIM to Sesh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sesh
Glad to see this project is back in the hands of it's masterful creators!

Will Haunter be able to evolve into Gengar this next beta? I've never been able to get it to evolve ;

Edit-@Pabio Yeah I hope they give Charizards sprite a change as well.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.
[Is myspace your drug?]

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
[To like rap is to fail XP]

Last edited by Sesh; March 3rd, 2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 02:15 PM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Respect the chemistry.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkandzelda
Credits-
Ray Maverick - Mapping some excellent Johto remakes.
I love you too. ^^

Nice, I love how this looks, pro and stuff. :p
Best of luck in everything you do. ;)

Old March 5th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Eru_Paul
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
It seems really nice, but the weather is a bit annoying. And the colors are too dark (for me). My suggestion is that you could change Crystal (the girl)' and Silver (rival)'s sprite. Adding 4th generation pokémon would be wonderful (i hate 3rd generation pokés). But keep going, you will make an excelent hackrom!

(Sorry if my English is horrible D:)
Old March 5th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Johtoman
Beginning Trainer

Hello, will LiquidCrystal run smoothly on gpsphone emulator on iphone? And also does this game include the FULL Kanto region?
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Giga07
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid
Excellent hack guys, I love how you remade the Johto region. Anyway I found a glitch regarding the NEW ISLAND mission part.

Quote:
After getting the CLEAR BELL and touching the pillar to be returned to the Burned Tower, using an escape rope can teleport you back to the cave entrance where you will meet Ho-oh in New Island.
It's nothing big but I had to tell someone about it. By the way, can someone explain about the Ouka region, Team Static, Axel and the other guy? This is the first rom hack I've played so I have no idea about all of them. So keep up the good work guys, looking forward to version 3.1 Cheers!

Edit:

By the way, can you improve the look of the magnet train? Because it doesn't look like a train at all and I kinda like the GSC magnet train better. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Giga07; March 7th, 2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:08 PM
bleedpark
Spriter & Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johtoman View Post
Hello, will LiquidCrystal run smoothly on gpsphone emulator on iphone? And also does this game include the FULL Kanto region?
yes this game has the full kanto region. you can travel all of johto, kanto and up to the first gym on the orange islands
*insert signature here*

Old March 7th, 2011, 03:54 AM
ablahblah987

Very fun game. Would you ever consider releasing a hard version of it?
Old March 8th, 2011, 02:32 PM
papercut210
Ninetails

Nature: Calm
this is the best hack evaarrrr the only minor glitch i found was finding geodude in the water.....lol
i do have another problem though, im guessing its my rom of firered. anyway
after the end credits i cant go on to kanto...like it didnt save my game, i have the save on flash128k, im prety sure thats right? so maybe i just got a bad rom?

EDIT: or its a different problem? i cant seem to get liquid crystal to work at all on any other fire red rom
This signature has been disabled.
Image is 178 pixels too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by papercut210; March 8th, 2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 9th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeikku™
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga07 View Post
By the way, can you improve the look of the magnet train? Because it doesn't look like a train at all and I kinda like the GSC magnet train better. Thanks in advance!
I swear we used the GSC magnet train. Either that or LaZ probably had a reason to change the graphics I did for it.

Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
Old March 9th, 2011, 09:17 PM
PokéRepublic
Beginning Trainer

Hm, well i just joined the forums and I am still settling in. I am very interested in this hack, i was hoping to see lugia as a legendary event in the orange islands part of the game(like the movie). Also, if you possibly plan on adding more legendaries(or building upon ingame ones), do like a item event type thing that you can earn ingame. I think it would make the hunt for legendaries more unique and creative.

Last edited by PokéRepublic; March 9th, 2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old March 10th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Giga07
Unhatched Egg

Maybe I'm using an old patch? But that can't be since I downloaded the IPS file from the first post. I tried to post a link but I can't since I don't have 15 posts yet.

Anyway, keep up the good work! This is one of my favorite games. :D

Last edited by Giga07; March 10th, 2011 at 12:58 AM.
Old March 10th, 2011, 05:21 PM
tweekemasta
Tweeke da' Masta

Nature: Jolly
Are there any fakemon in this game? And when will it be completed?

MRO, try it out!
Old March 11th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Andrew McKenzie
Meh.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweekemasta View Post
Are there any fakemon in this game? And when will it be completed?
No... And Double No.

No Fakemon will be appearing in Pokemon Liquid Crystal as it is strictly just a Crystal Remake with some extras thrown in such as the Orange Islands and some Legendaries that everyone loves.

Also, asking for release dates is strictly against the rules of both the forum and this thread.
THE ANDRONN REGION(don't use folks!):
THANKS TO NIKNAKS FOR THE EPIC REGION MAP, CHECK HIM OUT:
Old March 12th, 2011, 07:44 AM
bbigman76
Elite 4 Member

Nature: Jolly
if this gets 4th and 5th gen pokes that would be awesome
HACKS I SUPPORT

Old March 12th, 2011, 06:04 PM
jj_olli
It's coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigman76 View Post
Nope, straight Crystal Remake with expanded maps and additional events, but without additional Pokemon. No Fakemon and no 4th, 5th or 10th genration Pokemons :P .
Old March 13th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Giga07
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigman76 View Post
Since it's a hack of Fire Red, there will also be Hoenn pokemon.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here