• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Explorers of the Land and the Sea OOC

Years
There are currently 2 open spots. When spots are open, post them here.
INTRODUCTION​

You are a Pokemon explorer from a rescue team, trying to save the world. You are currently residing in a guild in a remote town, known as Elemental Town. The guild is run by the guild master Togekiss, who used to be a famous explorer until he retired to start his own guild. Nothing makes him as happy as when he sees his explorers succeed.

PLOT​

Groudon and Kyogre are battling, this time each of them are going all out. Groudon is trying to expand continents and landmass, while Kyogre is trying to expand the seas and oceans. Because of this, the weather has become chaotic and all over the planet, there are natural disasters. You are one of the chosen Explorers, to come and end this chaos and stop Groudon and Kyogre from feuding.

EXPLORERS​

There are 2 types of Explorers in this RP- Land & Sea.

Land Explorers
Your ultimate mission is to stop Groudon from battling with Kyogre. In order to this, you have to obtain the Red Orb to calm Groudon down. To get the Red Orb, you have to gain the Ruby Key to access the place where the Red Orb is hidden. The Ruby Key is pieced together by the 5 Terra Gems that are scattered around the world, in dungeons guarded by Pokemon. Once you've obtained the Red Orb, place it in Groudon's Heart, which is in Magma Chamber, and it will give Groudon back his reason and stop it from battling with Kyogre.

Sea Explorers
Your mission is to stop Kyogre from battling with Groudon. In order to this, you have to obtain the Blue Orb to calm Kyogre down. To get the Blue Orb, you have to gain the Sapphire Key to access the place where the Blue Orb is hidden. The Sapphire Key is pieced together by the 5 Marine Gems that are scattered around the world, in dungeons guarded by Pokemon. Once you've obtained the Blue Orb, place it in Kyogre's Heart, which is in Aqua Chamber, and it will give Kyogre back his reason and stop it from battling Groudon.

Teams
There will be 3 Teams for each category of explorers, with 2 members in one. The first 3 people of every category get to be the leader of the Team and decide on the name. Those who join after the teams have been formed must indicate in the SU which team they want to join.

Land Teams
Team AlphaRelic- Ash_Ketchum123 and Vulpix001 [FULL]
Team TerraWings- Wasen and CriticalFlygon. [FULL]

Sea Teams
Team ???- Fisk and SamuraiMaster [FULL]

RULES

1. All PC rules apply here.
2. I'm the GM here and I control the important NPCs, which is the guild master Togekiss.
3. No godmodding/bunnying etc or any form of controlling other peoples' characters unless they allow you to do so.
4. No spelling or grammatical errors. I'm very serious about this as I'll be reading your posts and if I can't understand what you're writing due to grammatical or sentence structure errors, I'm afraid you'll be expelled. Anyway, I can find about all these when you're doing your SU.
5. If you're inactive for more than one week and you haven't inform me, I'll take that as a sign that you want to quit, and I'll follow your request.
6. Use (OOC: blahblah) when talking Out Of Character or use the OOC thread, that's what's it's for, isn't it?
7. Try to post at least one paragraph of 4 lines. If you don't have anything to write about, then don't post. Just keep checking on the RP to see if you're needed.
8. To ensure that you've read the plot, rules etc, I need you to provide the password in your SU. The password is TERRA MARINA.

Name: Be as creative as you want. No final-evolution Pokemon. You'll be able to evolve later on.
Species: Until Gen IV Pokemon.
Moves: Maximum 4. Only 1 egg move allowed. Please state the egg move inherited from which parent in History. All moves must be naturally learnt and must be those from level 20 and below. TMs and HMs would be available soon in the RP.
Team: Land/Sea.
Appearance: Do you look different from other Pokemon of your own species? Distinctive features?
Personality: Nature, attitude etc? How do you react in certain situations? Likes and dislikes?
History: Why join a rescue team? What was life before becoming an Explorer? How did you grow up? Have you encounter any life-changing experiences?

Accepted
Vulpix001
Ash_Ketchum123
Fisk
Wasen
CriticalFlygon
SamuraiMaster

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Hey people of the interwebz!

I'd just like you to know that I'd be posting either tomorrow or the next day. Please understand that I am in a tight schedule, that's why I post so little nowadays. Anyways, tomorrow!

PS. I'd be posting this in every RP I'm in. So, yeah.

Years
Ok, the both of your noted by me. Don't worry about not posting everyday, that's why I just enforce that everyone should try and post once a week. Good luck with RL, mine has been busy too. xD

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
An open spot I do believe has been said to emerge if my friend Diamond is correct.

I'll give this RP a shot, as it somewhat reminds in a few similiar aspects to an RP I've tried before.

Name: Autumn
Species: Buizel - The Sea Weasel Pokémon
Moves: Water Gun, Swift, Sonicboom, Quick Attack (unless we've moved beyond level 20, in which case this will become Aqua Jet [lvl21]).
Team: Sea
Appearance: Normal female Buizel. Wears a small black leather string necklace with a black stone.
Personality: Has always had a heart for exploring. Autumn has a very kind heart. She tries to act based on thinking, but sometimes can be a little reckless and rush into things. She doesn't like being 'put in her place' in certain areas, such as what is her business and not her business, especially if theres someone involved who needs help. She won't back down from a challenge and will make that clear to anyone that tries to stop her from reaching her goal.
History: Autumn wanted to become an explorer ever since she was young. It mainly started when one night she simply looked up at the stars, and was astonished by how big the universe actually was when you just looked at it. She became an apprentice at Wigglytuff's Guild at a young age of 5, and though her parents no longer lived due to early passings, she worked hard to devote her life to exploring. Her necklace is all that she has of her mother.
Autumn became one of the guild's brightest apprentices, and for a while, prided herself being the oldest member at a certain time (under Chatot and Wigglytuff themselves).
When she was 17, an older member came into the Guild, and became an apprentice with a Charmander, named Pyro, and his name was Layne, and he too was a Buizel. Though at first the two didn't get off to the perfect start, as Autumn didn't like the fact that someone older had joined, and was actually rolling along pretty good. However, after a day full of events in which Autumn still thinks about (which will perhaps be discussed in the RP), they made up and became very good friends.
Through time, they eventually became lovers, an remain so to this day.
Layne and Autumn still differed in one area. Autumn remained the more involved explorer. Autumn's heart loved to venture to lands beyond the Guild, and Layne, well he was a guy who liked staying and helping the locals, even becoming a makeshift lifeguard at the beach.
When Kyogre and Groundon woke again and began battling, Autumn was called in and asked if she wanted to help investigate. After a small period of thought, Autumn accepted, and went on to help where she was needed...

Terra Marina and other fun stuff.....

Years
You're accepted! :D Btw you're in the same team with Lilliana as the previous person quited. The both of your may decided on a team name. :) Umm, you could write a post that your in the woods and you met Lilliana's character, an Azurill who was alone....or anything decent.

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
Will post later......I'm sicker than hell right now, and am about to just go sleep again.....

Hopefully it passes soon....

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
I hope it isn't.

Now that the exams are up, and I am weeks away from the end of the school year, I have lots of time in my hands, and I sure want to RP a lot now that I'm free...

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
Years
This thread is not dead! Here are two big reasons: Diamond is the creator and I'm here! JK :) were not dead but I suppose you could say were in a lull right now. Sorry personally about not posting that much. RL is really busy right now. but school is almost out so I'll have more time then. Also trying to post this weekend.

Last edited:
Years
Augh, jeez my bad guys... And especially sorry Samurai for making you wait so long. I'm making a post right now Dx

So that everyone knows: I'll be leaving all week-end, so I can't get on until monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Do not double post if you can avoid it, Fisk. It's not the first time you do it. It's very easy to simply edit your last post instead.

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
Years
Hey Diamond, can we collect items while in the dungeons? It would be nice even if there were a limit to how many you could find. Same with Pokè, is that okay too? Thanks!

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Oh. I think I forgot to post Team AlphaRelic's Inventory, so if you may, I'd like to post it here ^^

And quick question: will there be ranks here?

TEAM ALPHARELIC'S INVENTORY
- White Gummi
-
-
-
-
-

POKé:

Years
@Ash_Ketchum123: No problem! There might be.... *wink*

@Vulpix001: Yes you can! Of course, the items have to be naturally found in that dungeon. A Reviver seed can't suddenly appeared on a mountain made of steel.

Last edited:
Back