The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 16th, 2011, 11:30 PM
DarkTorchic
Chaining Master ;)

Nature: Relaxed
Got a new SHINY BIBAREL caught it yesterday night at a chain of just 21. It's my second pokemon platinum shiny Yippie
Old March 17th, 2011, 02:40 AM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearuvagen View Post
Just a little Update I've been completely absorbed in White but I have been pseudo shiny hunting by breeding for good natures with my Jap Ditto. I had a stoke of good fortune though I obtained a Jap Servine from the GTS a day ago so I decided to breed it for a Snivy I bred it with an American Ditto to make sure the Masuda Method still applied. On my first and only Snivy Egg I hatched a Beautiful Blue Serious Snivy Natures not wonderful but I love my first gen 5 shiny.
Congrats on that Snivy! :D

My Snivy is also bred. It has Glare on it. o3o
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
That's amazingly lucky! Even 1/1365 odds aren't great for that.
So cert shinies no longer count? This is probably for the best since there are so many of them now!

Shiny Watchog is awesome! It has that neon charm that made Seviper and friends so cool.
Other epic GenV shinies include Emboar, Gigalith, Chandelure, Druddigon, and Virizion. I also have my eyes set on Trubbish, Klink, Cofagrigus, and Volcarona.

If there's a St. Patrick's event going on, maybe Druddigon will be my first target. I just need to find a Jolly syncer.
I love Shiny Watchog. I plan to get one, hopefully with Illuminate so I can use it for hunting.

There is a St. Patrick's event going on. o:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTorchic View Post
Got a new SHINY BIBAREL caught it yesterday night at a chain of just 21. It's my second pokemon platinum shiny Yippie
Congrats!

I plan on hunting in the grass in White Forest, and the double grass on Route 18 when I can.

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
Old March 17th, 2011, 03:01 AM
DarkTorchic
Chaining Master ;)

Good luck on your hunting I'm at the moment chaining for a chansey fingers crossed :D
Old March 17th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Raichu1988
Psyduck

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Just a little Update I've been completely absorbed in White but I have been pseudo shiny hunting by breeding for good natures with my Jap Ditto. I had a stoke of good fortune though I obtained a Jap Servine from the GTS a day ago so I decided to breed it for a Snivy I bred it with an American Ditto to make sure the Masuda Method still applied. On my first and only Snivy Egg I hatched a Beautiful Blue Serious Snivy Natures not wonderful but I love my first gen 5 shiny.
Awesome! That is really lucky, congrats! I think Snivy's whole evolution line looks really nice shiny. The blue suits it. Also congrats since it's your first gen 5 shiny. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario
Shiny Watchog is awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landorus
I love Shiny Watchog.
I also like shiny Watchog. I don't know why a lot of people are hating on it though. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTorchic
Congrats! Did you continue your chain after as well? I haven't been so lucky as to catch a shiny before 40. I think that only happened once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario
If there's a St. Patrick's event going on, maybe Druddigon will be my first target. I just need to find a Jolly syncer.
Good luck! Druddigon is pretty sweet looking as a shiny.

Quote:
I plan on hunting in the grass in White Forest, and the double grass on Route 18 when I can.
Does looking in the double grass up your chances for a shiny encounter? I haven't been too sure on this one for a while.. and ooo, White Forest hunting. That should be cool since there's exclusives in there. XD

Quote:
I'm at the moment chaining for a chansey fingers crossed
Good luck on Chansey hunting!

So far I've hatched over a box and a half of Bagon and still no shiny. I'm going to keep trying after my DSi is finished charging. My sister hatched a shiny this morning in Diamond, so it kinda got my hopes up to try again later.

Old March 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raichu1988 View Post
Right now I'm trying to hunt for a shiny Bagon in Platinum for the St Patrick's Day challenge. XD But, So far haven't gotten one. I'll probably wind up getting one after but I've always wanted shiny Bagon anyway. <3
Good luck! Bagon would be an awesome shiny to get, especially for the St. Patrick's Day Challenge. Speaking of which:

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Quote:
Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations on getting a shiny on your first egg! That's really good luck, "lol."

Quote:
Congratulations! *welcomes DarkTorchic to the Shiny Bibarel Club*

Quote:
Good luck on your hunting I'm at the moment chaining for a chansey fingers crossed :D
Good luck! Chansey's another good St. Patrick's Day pick, and it might end up being good for battle, too.

Quote:
Does looking in the double grass up your chances for a shiny encounter? I haven't been too sure on this one for a while.. and ooo, White Forest hunting. That should be cool since there's exclusives in there. XD
As I understand it, the odds in double grass are still 1/8192, but since you see more Pokemon, it just makes that go by faster. The mathematical odds are the same, but you're just getting to 8192 encounters in a smaller amount of time.

Congrats to your sister on her shiny!

I have a question about Zorua. I heard you can only get it if you have a Celebi (or Johto event trio and then breed), but does it have to be the specific event Celebi, or can it be any Celebi? I have a Journey Across America one from a few years ago (2006?), but I don't have any of the recent events. I want to be able to get Zorua, "lol." (Although it would probably help if I had B/W!) :D

I've just been SRing for Drifloon over the past couple of days. Most shiny ghost Pokemon look really cool, and Drifloon will be my third ghost! Maybe I could become a shiny ghost trainer or something like that in the future...

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 8/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18
Old March 18th, 2011, 01:31 AM
DarkTorchic
Chaining Master ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
I've just been SRing for Drifloon over the past couple of days. Most shiny ghost Pokemon look really cool, and Drifloon will be my third ghost! Maybe I could become a shiny ghost trainer or something like that in the future...
Hey I'm also soft reseting for a drifloon good luck

Quote:
Congrats! Did you continue your chain after as well? I haven't been so lucky as to catch a shiny before 40. I think that only happened once.

Good luck on Chansey hunting!

So far I've hatched over a box and a half of Bagon and still no shiny. I'm going to keep trying after my DSi is finished charging. My sister hatched a shiny this morning in Diamond, so it kinda got my hopes up to try again later.
It's my second shining before 40 and I did continue the chain but it broke

The shiny chansey was a failure as well better luck next time

Last edited by DarkTorchic; March 18th, 2011 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 18th, 2011, 04:56 AM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Hi everyone! I have updated the second post with new contest information. Since St.Patricks Day has passed, and no one has gotten a shiny that applies to that contest, there will be no winner.

I have added the Shiny Circuit to the second post, and remember that March Madness is still going on!
Spoiler:
PokeCommunity Shiny Circuit
Spoiler:
You must complete ALL of these challenges to win. PokeRadar can not be used, nor can RNG abuse. All other hunting methods are allowed. You do not have to complete them in order.

1. Prayer Challenge
- You must capture a shiny legendary Pokemon, in any game.
2. Dream Challenge
- You must hatch a Pokemon with a Dream World nature. If you don't have B/W you must hatch/catch a Pokemon that learns Hypnosis through level up.
3. Gender Challenge
- You must hatch/capture a Pokemon that can only be one gender.
4. Unique Challenge
- You must hatch/capture a Pokemon that has a typing that no other Pokemon has.
5. Mediavel Challenge
- You must hatch/capture a Steel or Dragon type.

If you catch a Pokemon that applies to two different challenges, you must pick which one you want it to apply for. One Pokemon cannot be used for two challenges.

March Madness
Spoiler:
You must find one of these shinies (or an evolutionary form of it), you do not need to find all, just one!

1st generation: Eevee
2nd generation: Natu
3rd generation: Wingul
4th generation: Chimchar
5th generation: Pansage

I think I am going to breed for a Shiny Darumakka with its Dream World ability. I just caught a Female Zen Mode Darmamitan in my English White, and a Male one in my Japanese Black. So I will use those to breed. Wish me luck!

Edit NEW SHINY:

HOLY JESUS! I hatched a Shiny Sassy Darumakka on the SIXTH egg! It has its Dream World ability too! AAAH!

Last edited by G.U.Y.; March 18th, 2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old March 18th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Raichu1988
Psyduck

Quote:
As I understand it, the odds in double grass are still 1/8192, but since you see more Pokemon, it just makes that go by faster. The mathematical odds are the same, but you're just getting to 8192 encounters in a smaller amount of time.

I have a question about Zorua. I heard you can only get it if you have a Celebi (or Johto event trio and then breed), but does it have to be the specific event Celebi, or can it be any Celebi? I have a Journey Across America one from a few years ago (2006?), but I don't have any of the recent events. I want to be able to get Zorua, "lol." (Although it would probably help if I had B/W!) :D

Ah, I see now. Yeah, I just wasn't sure if it changed the rate of seeing one but it makes sense that the rate is the same, just that you happen to see more pokémon quicker. Thanks for answering my question!

Also, good luck on Drifloon! That's a shiny I'd been after for a while but gave up SR'ing. I like it's shinyness though. And maybe you should be a ghost shiny trainer, what other ghost have you caught shinywise?

As far as I know, the event has to be triggered with the Celebi that is specific for that event. Or like you said, with breeding from the shiny beast event with Zoroark. I'm pretty sure that's the only way, unfortunately. :/ I've seen a lot of people breeding them though, so I'm sure you'd be able to obtain one in a trade and breed some yourself.

Quote:
I think I am going to breed for a Shiny Darumakka with its Dream World ability. I just caught a Female Zen Mode Darmamitan in my English White, and a Male one in my Japanese Black. So I will use those to breed. Wish me luck!

Edit NEW SHINY:

HOLY JESUS! I hatched a Shiny Sassy Darumakka on the SIXTH egg! It has its Dream World ability too! AAAH!
Wow! On the sixth egg only! Congrats! That will make a fantastic part of your team, and the shiny color scheme is so nice. <3 I also like the nature so that's really cool!

Also, thanks for the new challenges, I'm looking forward to trying a few of them out.

Quote:
It's my second shining before 40 and I did continue the chain but it broke

The shiny chansey was a failure as well better luck next time
I'm sorry the chain broke but at least you got one before it did. And hopefully next time you try for chansey you'll have a better outcome. Good luck on Drifloon as well!

Shiny Bagon was a miss. Over 7 boxes full - nearly 8 - and no shiny. I'm going to wait for a while to try again since I would love a shiny Salamance. I think for the March Madness I'm going to try for shiny Eevee again because I'd love a shiny Jolteon or Espeon. Quite possibly will SR for a shiny Virizion on Black as well.

Old March 18th, 2011, 12:00 PM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Here's some pictures of the Darumaka:

Spoiler:

And the video..

Old March 18th, 2011, 02:24 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landorus View Post
Congratulations! That's really lucky :] So far I've gone through 338 Absol eggs and still going strong~
I stay away
Old March 18th, 2011, 03:10 PM
G-Money

Quote:
Hey I'm also soft reseting for a drifloon good luck
Awesome! Would you like to race? Drifloon has a really awesome shiny form - I just love the bright yellow! There's such a huge contrast between the two Drifloons.
Good luck on your hunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landorus View Post
Hi everyone! I have updated the second post with new contest information. Since St.Patricks Day has passed, and no one has gotten a shiny that applies to that contest, there will be no winner.

I have added the Shiny Circuit to the second post, and remember that March Madness is still going on!
Spoiler:
PokeCommunity Shiny Circuit
Spoiler:
You must complete ALL of these challenges to win. PokeRadar can not be used, nor can RNG abuse. All other hunting methods are allowed. You do not have to complete them in order.

1. Prayer Challenge
- You must capture a shiny legendary Pokemon, in any game.
2. Dream Challenge
- You must hatch a Pokemon with a Dream World nature. If you don't have B/W you must hatch/catch a Pokemon that learns Hypnosis through level up.
3. Gender Challenge
- You must hatch/capture a Pokemon that can only be one gender.
4. Unique Challenge
- You must hatch/capture a Pokemon that has a typing that no other Pokemon has.
5. Mediavel Challenge
- You must hatch/capture a Steel or Dragon type.

If you catch a Pokemon that applies to two different challenges, you must pick which one you want it to apply for. One Pokemon cannot be used for two challenges.

March Madness
Spoiler:
You must find one of these shinies (or an evolutionary form of it), you do not need to find all, just one!

1st generation: Eevee
2nd generation: Natu
3rd generation: Wingul
4th generation: Chimchar
5th generation: Pansage

Edit NEW SHINY:

Congratulations on your shiny...thing you got there! I have no idea what that is, but it's a shiny, so it's awesome! Congrats, Lando. It's always great to see another shiny for the club.

I like the contests! The shiny circuit should be fun! I just have one question - with the Hypnosis thing, can it already know Hypnosis or does it have to learn it later on, through level-up? I was thinking of searching for a shiny Ghastly in FR while training my Pokemon to face the Elite 4.

Quote:
Also, good luck on Drifloon! That's a shiny I'd been after for a while but gave up SR'ing. I like it's shinyness though. And maybe you should be a ghost shiny trainer, what other ghost have you caught shinywise?

As far as I know, the event has to be triggered with the Celebi that is specific for that event. Or like you said, with breeding from the shiny beast event with Zoroark. I'm pretty sure that's the only way, unfortunately. :/ I've seen a lot of people breeding them though, so I'm sure you'd be able to obtain one in a trade and breed some yourself.
Thanks! It seems like the only way I would be able to get Zorua is through trading, which just isn't as fun. Maybe there'll be another event in the future.

My other shiny ghosts are Shuppet and Giratina. *remembers that he should be getting his banner back up soon* I was reading a list the other day of all the ghost Pokemon, and it seems pretty realistic because there aren't that many. Besides, all the ghost Pokemon are really cool, which I never realized until I began SRing for Drifloon. SRing mindlessly for hours every day really gets you thinking, doesn't it? "lol"

Good luck to everyone on their hunts! May we see another shiny soon!

Old March 18th, 2011, 03:23 PM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Quote:
Congratulations on your shiny...thing you got there! I have no idea what that is, but it's a shiny, so it's awesome! Congrats, Lando. It's always great to see another shiny for the club.

I like the contests! The shiny circuit should be fun! I just have one question - with the Hypnosis thing, can it already know Hypnosis or does it have to learn it later on, through level-up? I was thinking of searching for a shiny Ghastly in FR while training my Pokemon to face the Elite 4.
If it's in the level up move set then it is fine. Moves that need to be taught through a move relearner also count. If you have to breed a move onto it, it doens't count.

Gastly is a Pokemon that is fine for that challenge.

Old March 18th, 2011, 08:46 PM
NightOfRemorse

Holy crap, I just hatched my shiny Absol on the 380th egg! :]
I stay away
Old March 19th, 2011, 12:27 AM
DarkTorchic
Chaining Master ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post
Congrats on the shiny absol I don't really lika absol but as a shiny with the red accents it's pretty cool
Old March 19th, 2011, 06:21 AM
G-Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post
Congratulations!! That's awesome!! Only 380 eggs? Wow, the SHC is turning on its luck machine!

I was looking through the list of all Pokemon with unique typing, and Drifloon/Drifblim are the only Pokemon with Ghost/Flying, so Drifloon will count for the circuit! *goes back to SRing Drifloon*

EDIT: Darn, I won't be able to get B/W/SS today. I guess I'll have to wait until next weekend.

Last edited by G-Money; March 19th, 2011 at 06:36 AM.
Old March 19th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Alternative
For my next trick...
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Shinies are so cool!
I was playing Black yesterday, training my Gothorita so it could evolve into Gothitelle and that I could use it for the Battle Subway, and I ran into a Shiny Gothorita! I mean, first of all what are the chances of me running into a random shiny, and second of all, what are the chances of it being a Gothorita, just the same Pokemon which I just so happened to be training? XD;

I don't have pictures, but I could probably get a picture somehow if you guys wanted me to.
Old March 20th, 2011, 12:13 AM
DarkTorchic
Chaining Master ;)

Got a NEW SHINY everybody knows Ash's noctowl from the episodes right, well now I got my own yes I have a SHINY NOCTOWL :D. I'm superhappy with this one, when i saw the shiny patch i just couldn't believe it I was chaining and thought that it could take a while but at a chain of 11 the patch appeared. I caught it with a quick ball and couldn't stop looking at it, that was great way to start the night :D

EDIT:
Got a SHINY MACHOKE OMG second shiny in 24 hours yes yes yes :D :D

Pics will follow

Last edited by DarkTorchic; March 20th, 2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: NEW SHINY
Old March 20th, 2011, 08:32 AM
G-Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
Shinies are so cool!
I was playing Black yesterday, training my Gothorita so it could evolve into Gothitelle and that I could use it for the Battle Subway, and I ran into a Shiny Gothorita! I mean, first of all what are the chances of me running into a random shiny, and second of all, what are the chances of it being a Gothorita, just the same Pokemon which I just so happened to be training? XD;

I don't have pictures, but I could probably get a picture somehow if you guys wanted me to.
That's awesome! Congratulations!

Don't worry about the pictures; we believe you! But if you want to show us how cool it looks, we'd be more than happy to take in its shinyness. I can't blame you for wanting to show off an awesome shiny.

I know your question was rhetorical, but just to let you know how rare your shiny was:

1/8192 * 1/649 = 1/5,316,608 chance of finding the Pokemon you were training

Or, if you were specifically looking for that shiny:

1/8192 * probability of that Pokemon appearing on that route

I don't know what that Pokemon's frequency on that route is, but they're usually between 5% and 20%, so we'll go with 12.5%:

= 1/65,536 if you were specifically looking for that particular shiny

That's awesome! Nice job getting a really rare shiny, "lol!"

Quote:
Got a NEW SHINY everybody knows Ash's noctowl from the episodes right, well now I got my own yes I have a SHINY NOCTOWL :D. I'm superhappy with this one, when i saw the shiny patch i just couldn't believe it I was chaining and thought that it could take a while but at a chain of 11 the patch appeared. I caught it with a quick ball and couldn't stop looking at it, that was great way to start the night :D

EDIT:

Pics will follow
Two shinys in one day?? Wow, that's incredible!! You are one lucky shiny hunter, DarkTorchic! I'd be ecstatic if I could get just one shiny in a day, "lol!"

By the way, I saw your post in the other club, and ours is much better. I'm a member of both, too, but this one is where all the fun is! :D

Hunting Progress:

Friday: ~5 hours for Drifloon
Saturday: ~8 hours for Drifloon

Yeah, no shiny yet. I'm probably over 8000 SRs by now, or at least it seems like it!

Right now, I'm SRing for Hitmonlee since I left my DS with Diamond in another room and don't feel like walking over to get it, "lol."

Old March 20th, 2011, 08:41 AM
DarkTorchic
Chaining Master ;)

Quote:
Two shinys in one day?? Wow, that's incredible!! You are one lucky shiny hunter, DarkTorchic! I'd be ecstatic if I could get just one shiny in a day, "lol!"

By the way, I saw your post in the other club, and ours is much better. I'm a member of both, too, but this one is where all the fun is! :D

Hunting Progress:

Yeah, no shiny yet. I'm probably over 8000 SRs by now, or at least it seems like it!

Right now, I'm SRing for Hitmonlee since I left my DS with Diamond in another room and don't feel like walking over to get it, "lol."
Thanks I couldn't believe it either 2 shiny's one day but the day isn't over yet I also think this club is better it isn't so restricted as the other one. Good luck on the hitmonlee and get on your feet and go get your ds :D
Old March 20th, 2011, 09:35 AM
NightOfRemorse

Quote:

EDIT:

Pics will follow
Congratulations, those are very cool shinies! I hope you get more of the ones you want :]

Quote:
Hunting Progress:

Good luck with your Drifloon and Hitmonlee hunt! I love shiny Drifloon, it looks so awesome keep it up, dude (and go get your ds lol)
I stay away
Old March 20th, 2011, 01:52 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:

Probably not. You might be nearing 1000

Needless to say, I did NOT catch shiny Druddigon. I just finished beating N on White. The honeymoon's over, so now it's time to shiny hunt! I'm SRing Tepig on Black, and fitting in some Kyogre multi-SRing when I have my second DS handy.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old March 22nd, 2011, 12:51 AM
DarkTorchic
Chaining Master ;)

Got a new shiny to ad to the pokedex . A shiny electrike by chaining got on 42 and caught it with and luxury ball.

And everybody good luck on the hunts :D

March 2011 : Starly, Bibarel, Noctowl, Machop, Elektrike
April 2011 : Girafarig(x3)
Old March 22nd, 2011, 04:35 AM
Runasutaru
Guardian Spectre

Send a message via Skype™ to Runasutaru
Howdy, chaps! *Adjusts monocle*

...Ahem. No luck thus far, here. I've been running left and right, left and right, left and right (feels like breeding all over again), getting a boatload of cave rare spawn "patch" stuff (gems, gems everywhere - some evolution stones too) but no trace of a Shiny, thus far. Don't ask me for a Boldore count, I don't keep formal track of numbers and haven't really looked at the game's total played time since I started.
There's a nice amount of risk to it, since it's not the only Pokémon that shows up in there - I might choke a Gurdurr if I see one as Shiny (wouldn't mind Woobat, maybe even a Cryogonal)!

In any case, nice Shiny spawn (and catch!) rates for you all, there! Keep on goin' and see ya around.

~*Guardian Spectre of the Shiny Hunters' Club*~

Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb
3DS FC: 1736 1330 4876
Pearl FC: 0560 9747 0686
Soul Silver FC: 4770 1082 0019
Black FC: 2236 6346 1481
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:16 AM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Oh that reminds me, you never did get that KFC, did you? With enhanced Masuda odds, you really should!

Gigalith is pretty friggin' awesome. I like the fact that it lives in multiple places: it gives me a chance to find different awesome shinies on the way to catching it. As in, there's a whole ladder of caves I can work my way down if I find something else. I'll start in Chargestone and hope for a shiny Klink, then go to that funny one you need Surf for, then finally the low-level one.

Also it pays to catch shinies in their unevolved form this generation, since it fills more of your Shiny Dex!

200 Tepigs. 70 Kyogres since last count.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old March 22nd, 2011, 10:22 AM
Raichu1988
Psyduck

Congrats to all the shiny catchers/hatchers so far! Quite a few cool shinies you guys obtained. Good luck to everyone else still hunting! Hope you see your shinies soon!

My progress isn't much to look at since I haven't got any of the shinies I was looking at over the weekend. I am pretty sure I hatched over 300 solosis eggs using Masuda Method on Black and not one in sight yet. So, I took a break and started breeding Oshawott and still, no luck after probably 5 hours so I stopped for a while. I'll probably try again for Oshawott though I really would like a shiny Solosis. I haven't been breeding constantly, just playing on and off since I was really busy this weekend. So, here's hoping! *crosses fingers* I'll probably get back into the swing of breeding tonight and trying yet again.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links