The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 9th, 2011, 06:14 PM
WriteThemWrong
LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
gwyneths role is so quirky and almost overdone, borderline weird. and i can't believe that line about J.D. Salinger. just no glee, no, stay away from salinger
It's hard talking to cactus.

I think my head is dying
It's like being trapped in a room of smells
Old March 15th, 2011, 05:58 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

Nature: Timid
New Topic!

What are your thoughts on the Original Song episode?

I thought it was pretty good. None of the performances really stood out for me. Except for Trouty Mouth. All of my feelings for Sam can be expressed in that song. I hope we don't have to listen to any more original songs. Get It Right was ok, but Loser Like Me sounded like something out of Kidz Bop. >.<

And O-M-G! The kiss! Sue vs. the Senator's wife! It was awesome~!!!!!
Old March 15th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Saryka
Donator Tier 3

Honestly, I was so relieved to see an actually good episode of Glee this week, especially because I thought the last two weren't so great. :/ I'm finally glad they brought Kurt and Blaine together at last, they're so damn cute together my heart melted.

As for the original songs, they were okay. The first one Rachel sang at Regionals (I don't know the name of it Get It Right?) was well sung and better than Loser Like Me, but I enjoyed the performance of Loser Like Me. It was pretty fun to watch~ :) Lyrics were cheesy as hell and the song didn't stand out too much to me either.

My favourite cover of the episode was Blaine & the Warblers' Raise Your Glass by Pink. I know a lot of people on Twitter were hyping the Kurt & Blaine cover of Candles by Hey Monday but tbh I didn't think it was all that great. Kurt's voice didn't really suit the song and Blaine sounded a little strained throughout, especially with the high notes. Aaaand I'm not fond of the original Hey Monday version so I could be a little biased there as well.

Overall, I really liked this epsiode! Kathy Griffin was actually pretty good in it as well. :o
Old March 15th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedpuppy View Post
New Topic!

I thought it was pretty good. None of the performances really stood out for me. Except for Trouty Mouth. All of my feelings for Sam can be expressed in that song. I hope we don't have to listen to any more original songs. Get It Right was ok, but Loser Like Me sounded like something out of Kidz Bop. >.<

And O-M-G! The kiss! Sue vs. the Senator's wife! It was awesome~!!!!!
Someone said the exact thing on the Glee Wikia, was that you?!

Anyway, I adored Loser like me & Get it right <3<3<3 They were fantastic, Klaine finally happened and I must admit my heart melted I was like :B YAY. I was never a fan of the two, but now its happened and its just weeeeee 8D Raise your Glass was terrible, that should of been New Directions songs tbh, it's to upbeat for the Warblers. I didn't like Kathy Griffins character the <Lets sensor this word out n_n>

I'd give the episode a total 9.9/10 because it was just <3<3<3

Oh Hell to the no was quite amazing as well tee hee :')

April 5th is the next episode!
Old March 16th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Dear Ryan Murphy, THANK YOU FOR MAKING KLAINE FINALLY FREAKING HAPPEN!!! YESSSS!!!!

...Excuse while I regain my compusure. Okay all good. Original Songs was finally a nice comeback for the episodes, as the past few weeks haven't been great (Good, but not great). As Kidz Bop as it is, I really did enjoy Loser Like Me. Get It Right was just amazing, and Lea Michele's voice makes me drop my mouth when she hits her extremely high notes. And I'm not gonna lie, Hell To The No was freaking hilarious and awesome.

Only thing I didn't like? After Rachel sings Get It Right, I was hoping for some actual development back into her and Finn's relationship. I mean, seriously, look at him during the song, he has feelings for her again. DO SOMETHING WITH IT >.<
Old March 16th, 2011, 01:50 PM
NurseBarbra
くら くら?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NurseBarbra
Ryan murphy , Glee creator, Troll king, Family man.
Lets recap shall we?
He said that:
Spoiler:

Finn and Rachel wouldn't break up, They did. TWICE.

Kurt wouldn't be getting a boyfriend this season. He did.

Sunshine would be rachel's rival from 2x01. She changed schools and we haven't seen her since.

Puck/Quinn: In Journey, Puck says, "I love you." In Auditions, Jacob Ben Israel confirmed he still had feelings for Quinn. In Britney/brittany he shares a look with Quinn. Now, he's in love with Lauren, made out with Rachel, and hasn't said a word to Quinn.

Quinn was supposed to be indepentant this season, without a boyfriend. She was with Sam and is now with Finn.

Rachel was apparently going to be more likeable this season. OH LOOK, she's more hormonal than ever.

2x02 was supposed to be full of characther development and plot. We got a guest star, Britney spears.

Chord overstreet was promised to become a regular after 8 episodes, Darren Criss is a Regular since his first episode 2x06

Need I go on about the subject? anyway~
Old March 16th, 2011, 02:34 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

Someone said the exact thing on the Glee Wikia, was that you?!

Anyway, I adored Loser like me & Get it right <3<3<3 They were fantastic, Klaine finally happened and I must admit my heart melted I was like :B YAY. I was never a fan of the two, but now its happened and its just weeeeee 8D Raise your Glass was terrible, that should of been New Directions songs tbh, it's to upbeat for the Warblers. I didn't like Kathy Griffins character the <Lets sensor this word out n_n>

I'd give the episode a total 9.9/10 because it was just <3<3<3

Oh Hell to the no was quite amazing as well tee hee :')

April 5th is the next episode!
No, that wasn't me but nice to know someone shares the same sentiments.

Puck & Mercedes's original songs were pretty well done. I wouldn't mind hearing more from them.

No one is supposed to like Kathy Griffin's character, but I think she portrayed the Sara Palin character perfect. Love <3!

NOOOOOOO~! Ugh...start the countdown clock to April 5th. >_____<
Old March 16th, 2011, 02:45 PM
NurseBarbra
くら くら?
Community Supporter

Quote:

No, that wasn't me but nice to know someone shares the same sentiments.

Puck & Mercedes's original songs were pretty well done. I wouldn't mind hearing more from them.

No one is supposed to like Kathy Griffin's character, but I think she portrayed the Sara Palin character perfect. Love <3!

NOOOOOOO~! Ugh...start the countdown clock to April 5th. >_____<
Its actually April 12th for the new episode..
so....
Old March 16th, 2011, 02:49 PM
WriteThemWrong
LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice

the judges were all incredibly annoying to me. kathy griffin has always been annoying to me. and who were those other two guys, a nun/stripper wtf

good thing the music was amazing. it felt like they packed it with songs, way more than any episode to date, or at least it felt like it
It's hard talking to cactus.

I think my head is dying
It's like being trapped in a room of smells
Old March 17th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I LOVED ORIGINAL SONG!

Review time:
Honestly, opening kinda sucked - starting with the song was funny, but the actual song sucked.

Heh, I totally lol'd at Only Child, "Oh damn you dads, why did you settle for only me, i'm an only child, more than enough for them - but not enough for me,"

Badass Quinn's back!! I really enjoyed her this episode. But honestly, like she said, without him she'll never be prom queen. I think thats really the only reason she wants him.
I lol'd when she said "I know what You're thinking, prom queen? You're smart, and super pretty, and relatively sane for a girl," and "Prom Queen live, on average, five years longer than regular people - it's probably because they smile a lot. And smiling has been proven to ward off diseases."

I loved Blackbird, it was really sweet and Kurt did an awsome job. :3

Wow, Trouty Mouth was just... oh my god. I laughed sooo much whilst she was singing, "I wanna put a fish hookin those lips," and "you could suck on a babies head" xD

Pucks song was really cool, I lol'd when he said "It's called Big ass... heart!" :3 I did have a nice touch, though I found the first few lyrics a bit much don't chya think? Although it was still kinda sweet and mega awsome.

I was just like "O.M.G" when Kurt and Blaine kissed, it was about time. Looks like the bird dying brought them much closer together. :D

HELL TO THE NO! I loved mercades singing this, she just killed it off. :D She like, full of Ultra Diva badass!
I lol'd when Santana said she had a second verse to Trouty Mouth, and sams note, "Hell No"

I felt so sorry for Rachel when Quinn told her those things, I think she went a bit too far - although it did give Rachel the push she needed for "Get it right"

I just totally lol'd at "Jesus is a friend of mine" seriously, though - bit much? I lol'd when they poped out with "hallelujjjjaaahhhh"

Candles and Raise your glass were pretty awsome, I loved that bit where Blaine jumped in and back during Raise your glass. (you'd know what I mean if you watched it)

I loved "Get it right" it nearly made me cry, I glad Finn liked it, the whole performance was amazing Rachel was just amazing, the lyrics were just... wow. That's all I had to say listening to it, "wow"

"Loser Like Me," epic, I loved it! I started singing along to it during the performance too. Choreography was awsome too, maybe could have been a little much better. The slushie throw was awsome too.

The judges were soo funny, I lol'd during the voting./no real input
Although Mary was hilarious, nun and former erotic dancer. "the one place I knew I could stay off the pole.
And Tammy, "before we start, I am not a witch" and "When I lost my last election, and there will be a recount, I didn't go around singing about being a loser, I twittered that Obama is a terrorist." xD

Rachel getting that NVP, I nearly cried when she was saying that speech. :( Overall it was a wonderful ending. :D

Old March 17th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
I was so sure after the Valentines rp and the alcohol ep that Kurt and Blaine wouldn't get together. :( I still don't think they have much chemistry so I'm rather disappointed. I think their relationship was cuter when they were just friends. Ah well.

I liked the Loser Like Me song and I loved all the original songs they wrote at first. They were so ridiculous and I was laughing the whole time for all of them. xD

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old March 17th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I haven't watched the new episode yet, but i can tell it was good,
but I wanna know one thing:

Are the New Directions going to be able to create a performance as good as their Regionals win at Nationals?

Because, they'll just be singing mounds of originals so they can top what they sung last time.
I hope they don't

...Let's play a game...
3DS FC: 3411-1566-9347
Paired to Naya Rivera & ShiningRaichu
Old March 17th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impo View Post
I haven't watched the new episode yet, but i can tell it was good,
but I wanna know one thing:

Are the New Directions going to be able to create a performance as good as their Regionals win at Nationals?

Because, they'll just be singing mounds of originals so they can top what they sung last time.
I hope they don't
Actually there's only one original song left as far as I know, at thats when April returns, she sings "Up and Drunk at 10Am" iirc.

Glee is back on the 12th April now... also, the 19th Episode is called BORN THIS WAY. Hell yeah, Dave episode :3 Born this way is sung by Kurt, Blaine, David, Santana & Brittany. Most likely Brittana has come to terms with their Bi-Sexuality.
Old March 19th, 2011, 02:10 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

Isn't it sung by everyone in New Directions?
Old March 19th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

I don't even know by now ): lmao, There's so many changes, it's probably got New Directions in the Chorus but those 5 are probably the main singers.

Watch Ryan Murphy will make it a Finn x Rachel duet -__- that'll never happen, I'm just mocking his decisions.
Old March 19th, 2011, 02:50 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

It's fine if it's all of them, minus Rachel, but it'll be perfect if it's just those 5.
Old March 20th, 2011, 03:03 PM
NurseBarbra
くら くら?
Community Supporter

Quote:
It's fine if it's all of them, minus Rachel, but it'll be perfect if it's just those 5.
1/ I love your Signature. It is full of awesomeness (Klaine or Blurt, Whichever you want to call it)
2/ I hope we get more Santana songs for the rest of this season, I loved her original song, and pretty much her voice since she sang in Season 1 when she sang the boy is mine.
I also felt bad when Brittany turned her down.
3/ Original song was a brillant episode, and to be honest I think that one episode had more plot than the last 3 combined. It was like, "BAM,Quinn wants to be prom queen, BAM Kurt sings blackbird, BAM Quinn breaks the truth to Rachel, BAM Kurt and Blaine Finally kiss, BAM Candles, BAM Raise Your Glass, BAM Get it right, BAM Loser like me, BAM Results, BAM Sue punches the announcer, Bam Rachel Becomes MVP, BAM Kurt and Blaine Hold hands. BAM Preview for the next episode."
Old March 21st, 2011, 06:31 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

BANG, here comes some spoilers~
http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=ht...gwMzczOQ%3D%3D
Spoiler:
The cast attended PaleyFest in Hollywood this week, and spoke about what fans can expect for the remaining six episodes. According to our friends at Wetpaint, the show will be doing another tribute episode, and this time around it'll be Fleetwood Mac. The episode will focus on the songs from their iconic "Rumours" album.

Second spoiler is Sue Sylvester's next evil plan—she's apparently assembling an alliance of people to gang up on Will Shuester and the Glee club. And we hear his ex-wife is one of the members! Speaking of evil, Quinn will continue on her psychotic campaign to be prom queen, and there are whispers that Finn will cave in to her obsession of him being crowned her king. Meanwhile Artie and Brittany may be in the running, since Kevin McHale mentioned that he thinks he and Heather Morris are better fit for McKinley royalty. And finally, it's all about Nationals! Creator Ryan Murphy promises to focus the remaining episodes on the road the finals, with singer Charice finally returning in the last few episodes.

Heh, Terri's back, finally! But, Terri + Sue=??? OMG...

Old March 21st, 2011, 08:07 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

That's old news u_u The League of doom is the name of the organisation that will bring Will down, Sandy, Dustin, Sue, Terri and VA.

They also have code names.

Sandy - The Pink Dagger - Mostly it's got the name Pink and it's Sandy
Dustin - Sergeant Handsome got that right The coach of VA making him a Sergeant in terms and he's bloody gorgeous C:
Terri - The Shrew - She's small? ;o;
Sue - Zod - Zod sounds evil.

The night of Neglect will focus on glee club members that have been neglected recently, so that's Tina, Mike, Brittany, Artie and Quinn, this counts for Song wise, so that's why Quinn is involved along with Brittany.

Mike, Artie, Tina & Brittany plan something that will cause a scene, and Mercedes becomes even more diva-ish ;o;

Song list.
Spoiler:

How by Lisa Loeb sung by Rachel
One night in Bangkok by Murray Head, sung by Sandy
All by myself by Eric Carmen, sung by Sunshine with Vocal Adrenaline
Bubble toes by Jack Johnson, Sung by Quinn? Danced to by Mike
Ain't no way by Aretha Franklin Sung by Mercedes
I follow rivers by Lykke Li Sung by Tina
TBA by TBA, Sung by the Dalton Academy Warblers
TBA By Adele, Sung by TBA

Tina will be booed of Stage during her song, which makes it yet another song not released which is Tina's :( She hasn't had a solo since True Color's (Meaning her own song not a group number)

Sandy's will be the same; he will be booed of stage.

Quinn may not sing this song, it's kinda a blurry area, but it has been brought up.

Born this way spoilers
Spoiler:

Anne Hathaway will appear in this episode as Kurt's lesbian Aunt Mildred and will sing 'You Are Not Alone' from the musical 'Into The Woods'.

Karofsky finally comes to terms with his sexuality. It is unknown if he comes out of the closet or not.

Born this way by Lady Gaga Sung by Blaine, Kurt and Dave with New Directions.
Old March 21st, 2011, 02:03 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

Finally! I was wondering when Annie was gonna show up.

I hope they sing Adele's Rolling In The Deep. Please let it be Santana!
Old March 21st, 2011, 02:23 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

YOU STILL HAVEN'T NOTICED OUR SAME FONT

You told me that ages ago, like when Special Education was airing XD

OMGDBFGH Please god yes, Santana would own this song, maybe Tina could get it though \: Santana's voice would fit it perfectly. I think Brittany should sing back up vocals like it does on the real song.

Plus, they haven't a done a group number at the end of episodes for a while now \:
Old March 21st, 2011, 04:07 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

I noticed it now. Happy?

I know, but I didn't know when she would show up.

Santana has a more sultry voice fitting it better than Tina. I wish this fantasy would come true.

Maybe the Warbles will end the with a group number again.
On a side note: For God's sake Klaine jump ship now!
Old March 22nd, 2011, 12:09 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

It may be old news but you didn't mention anything, so I just thought I should note it. :P

"Someone Like You" would be a better song than "Rolling in the deep" if you ask me, It would fit Rachel, but then again - another solo for her? "Rolling in the deep" doesn't seem like seem like Santana's style at all, so I don't know here that came from. o.o

Old March 22nd, 2011, 08:12 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Just some mediocre news ~

Margret Cho will guest star as Tina' mother, meaning Tina could get into some sort of trouble? This episode is supposed to resemble the Bad Reputation episode from S1 Same as Born this Way representing Theatricality from S1 Both being Lady Gaga centric.

Another song has been, well "added" to the list.

TBA by Sammy David. Jr Sung by Finn

Which is weird, since Sammy's songs are usually Pucks :c

Lauren and Puck have a funny scene and Quinn maybe involved.

Also the episode after Born this Way has had some info leaked.

April Rhodes's all-white production of Wiz has failed. Now she's after Will in order to gain support for starting a one woman show called "Crossroads". April will be singing an original song called "It's 10AM and I'm Drunk."

Puck and Lauren have a "hysterical" scene - Which makes me think the Scene from BTW is meant to be here.

Song list -So far-

It's 10AM and I'm Drunk by Glee, sung by April Rhodes.
TBA, by TBA sung by Mercedes
TBA, by TBA sung by Tina.

It's been confirmed that Santana is singing the Adele song, and also that Sam has a song but it's unknown what it was.

Also a very unlikely romantic pairing will take place, this makes me think it's Samchel, since rumor's were going around about Sam and Rachel since Sam and Santana break up in this episode.

Last edited by Perrie ✿; March 22nd, 2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: =
Old March 24th, 2011, 06:22 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
"Someone Like You" would be a better song than "Rolling in the deep" if you ask me, It would fit Rachel, but then again - another solo for her? "Rolling in the deep" doesn't seem like seem like Santana's style at all, so I don't know here that came from. o.o
Rachel doesn't fit as a jilted lover. Santana, & soon enough Quinn, fit the description of the song better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
Just some mediocre news ~

Margret Cho will guest star as Tina' mother, meaning Tina could get into some sort of trouble? This episode is supposed to resemble the Bad Reputation episode from S1 Same as Born this Way representing Theatricality from S1 Both being Lady Gaga centric.

TBA by Sammy David. Jr Sung by Finn

Which is weird, since Sammy's songs are usually Pucks :c

It's been confirmed that Santana is singing the Adele song, and also that Sam has a song but it's unknown what it was.
Woot! All these guest star choices rock! We totally need a Tina-centric episode.

I'm not sure how I feel about Finn stealing Puck's SDJ thunder.

Yay! *crosses fingers for 'Rolling In The Deep'*

Last edited by twistedpuppy; March 24th, 2011 at 10:56 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here