Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 22nd, 2011, 12:52 PM
Runasutaru
Guardian Spectre

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Runasutaru

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
Oh that reminds me, you never did get that KFC, did you? With enhanced Masuda odds, you really should!
...My Kentucky Fried Combusken... YES! I MUST HAVE IT! In normal conditions, I'd say I would proceed doing it with a normal 1/8192 chance, but considering how quickly I'll be able to get ~2 31 IVs on one parent this gen (oh lawd, Emerald), I might as well try to Masuda it using the Ditto as Masuda stuffing!

No matter - glorious Boldore awaits us me!

~*Guardian Spectre of the Shiny Hunters' Club*~

Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb
3DS FC: 1736 1330 4876
Pearl FC: 0560 9747 0686
Soul Silver FC: 4770 1082 0019
Black FC: 2236 6346 1481

Last edited by Runasutaru; March 22nd, 2011 at 12:59 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 05:12 PM
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTorchic View Post
Thanks I couldn't believe it either 2 shiny's one day but the day isn't over yet I also think this club is better it isn't so restricted as the other one. Good luck on the hitmonlee and get on your feet and go get your ds :D
Haha, thanks! I did end up going into the other room, but I decided to leave one DS in each room - one to play when I'm supposed to be doing my homework, and the other for when I'm supposed to be playing video games! :D

I actually decided to take a break from Hitmonlee to work on a secret target. (Haha, I bet y'all are thinking, "Give me a break! This guy changes targets every two days!" Yeah, I know I do, but it keeps up the interest, you know? Having 10 shiny hunts is a lot more fun than just 1, "lol!")

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post
Congratulations, those are very cool shinies! I hope you get more of the ones you want :]

Good luck with your Drifloon and Hitmonlee hunt! I love shiny Drifloon, it looks so awesome keep it up, dude (and go get your ds lol)
Thanks! Hopefully one of my [many] hunts will be successful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
Probably not. You might be nearing 1000
Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny.

:D Yeah, you're probably right. I had about 1000 before, so now I'm probably around 2000 for Drifloon. Darn, these hunts take so long! I can hunt for an entire day and still not even be at 1/8 of the average time it takes to get a shiny! Boy, do I have a lot of work to do, "lol."

Although, while my Drifloon hunts might only be around 2000, all my hunts cumulatively are probably closer to 100,000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTorchic View Post
Got a new shiny to ad to the pokedex . A shiny electrike by chaining got on 42 and caught it with and luxury ball.

And everybody good luck on the hunts :D
Another one!? Wow, you're on fire! (No wonder your Torchic is dark - you burnt it! ) That's incredible, getting five shinys in a month. I'm still working on getting one! :D

I just realized that I'm busy all of next weekend too, so I won't be able to get B/W/SS for maybe a month now. My plan was to tell my parents I wanted a different game to give me an excuse to go to the store to buy them, but now they're being hesitant with even letting me buy the game I was going to use as an excuse to go, "lol."

It would be really ironic if this club ended up like the last one with the Owner leaving for years...Landorus hasn't posted in a couple of days! *pokes* :D

Good luck to everyone on their hunts! In particular, to NightOfRemorse, MetalMario, Runasutaru, and Raichu1988! DarkTorchic already has enough luck/chaining skill, "lol!"

EDIT: Runa, when did you start the KFC hunt? Wasn't that, like, 5 years ago? Wow, that's a long time to be shiny hunting, Grandma! :D
Shiny Hunting Status:

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 8/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18

Last edited by G-Money; March 22nd, 2011 at 05:24 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 08:38 PM
Runasutaru
Guardian Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
EDIT: Runa, when did you start the KFC hunt? Wasn't that, like, 5 years ago? Wow, that's a long time to be shiny hunting, Grandma! :D
Well, considering I had Emerald and played it for ~90 hours before all my games prior to 4th gen (and the GBA) got stolen in an unfortunate accident, I didn't get to hatch more than ~5000 eggs, on that hunt.

Old March 24th, 2011, 06:05 AM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Sorry for the lack of posting, I have been very busy~

I have edited the first post will all needed information.

Good luck on all hunts and congrats to all new shinies!
♪ Been there, done that, got the t-shirt ♫

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
Old March 24th, 2011, 07:23 AM
AyameHikaru
Beauty Queen

Nature: Impish
I would absolutely love to join this.

I've found myself a grand total of four shinies, all RE.

The first was in Silver. I found a Krabby, but I was so young (And hadn't lurked on the internet, LOL) I thought it was a glitch and killed it. XD Ah, youth.

As if in punishment, the years of RSE taunted me with not a single wild shiny. But, when I finally got Pearl, in the cave you find the lost girl in I found a green Zubat! O.O It was in a double battle, so I was terrified. I used the weakest move I had on the other Pokemon... and it criticaled and the other Zubat fainted. Fortunately, my partner only used a weak move, so the shiny was left with 1 HP. I tossed a Quick Ball... and caught it. O.O I trained it up to a shiny Crobat, but later traded it for a Mattle Ho-oh and a Hadou Mew.

Then one day after I restarted my Pearl, I was doing a scramble challenge. While trying to find a Shinx with Intimidate, I found a shiny Starly! This time I was much more savvy, so I traded it to the game that had all my Rare Candies to find out the IVs. I use that game for RNG breeding now.

And last, last but not least, my crowning achievement. I was playing through White for the very first time. I entered Heaven Tower for the very first time. My first encounter was of course a Litwick... but... I blinked. I didn't see the sparkle, only the very tail end. I thought I'd imagined it. Since I'd never encountered a Litwick before, I didn't know if the flame was the right color or not. I yelled at my sister to boot up the laptop, and sure enough it was shiny. I caught it in the first ball I threw. I hadn't been planning to use Chandelure, but seeing that shiny made me reconsider. I now have an orange Chandelure on about 60.

YAY shinies!
~When Life gives you lemons, make grape juice and let Life wonder how you did it.~
LOOKING FOR A DISGAEA FAN/SPRITER FOR A CROSSOVER GAME!
Current Challenges:
Ultimate Fire Type Challenge: Johto, 10 Badges
Lyrics Challenge: Kanto, 1 Badge
Nuzlocke Challenge: Kanto, 0 Badges
Monochrome Challenge: Hoenn, 5 Badges
Old March 24th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Wow about time this club got an update, I will go on my Diamond later and find all the shinys I have, Currently I am just playing through both black and white and getting some good natured pokemon I always use the grass to level hoping to get a random shiny but so far nothing, As I have 2 dslite and the Pokemon DSI on my final DS I am sring for Giratina on platinum, As soon as I get to SR points I will be trying to get The new shiny tio of Visarion, Cobalion and the other one, aswell as a shiny victini.

GL all and good to see the club back, will update with what I have later, I have 5 I think
Shiny Value 275 if anyone needs it pm me
Old March 24th, 2011, 12:53 PM
G-Money

I found a shiny Charizard on my FireRed...loading screen. :D If you ever notice when you're SRing, the Charizard starts off black and shining before flashing and being replaced with a normal Charizard. Well, that's it for shiny encounters on my end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runasutaru View Post
Well, considering I had Emerald and played it for ~90 hours before all my games prior to 4th gen (and the GBA) got stolen in an unfortunate accident, I didn't get to hatch more than ~5000 eggs, on that hunt.
I'm really sorry about that. I hope you end up getting that KFC! (And MM with his shiny Chiko!) And still, 5000 eggs is a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landorus View Post
Sorry for the lack of posting, I have been very busy~

I have edited the first post will all needed information.

Good luck on all hunts and congrats to all new shinies!
Haha, that's okay. I'll hold down the fort for a while. *grabs power*

Thanks for keeping the ShinyDex up to date - that's a lot of work, especially with all the new shinies people are getting. Unfortunately, I haven't given a contribution lately, but hopefully I will soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyameHikaru View Post
I would absolutely love to join this.

I've found myself a grand total of four shinies, all RE.

The first was in Silver. I found a Krabby, but I was so young (And hadn't lurked on the internet, LOL) I thought it was a glitch and killed it. XD Ah, youth.

As if in punishment, the years of RSE taunted me with not a single wild shiny. But, when I finally got Pearl, in the cave you find the lost girl in I found a green Zubat! O.O It was in a double battle, so I was terrified. I used the weakest move I had on the other Pokemon... and it criticaled and the other Zubat fainted. Fortunately, my partner only used a weak move, so the shiny was left with 1 HP. I tossed a Quick Ball... and caught it. O.O I trained it up to a shiny Crobat, but later traded it for a Mattle Ho-oh and a Hadou Mew.

Then one day after I restarted my Pearl, I was doing a scramble challenge. While trying to find a Shinx with Intimidate, I found a shiny Starly! This time I was much more savvy, so I traded it to the game that had all my Rare Candies to find out the IVs. I use that game for RNG breeding now.

And last, last but not least, my crowning achievement. I was playing through White for the very first time. I entered Heaven Tower for the very first time. My first encounter was of course a Litwick... but... I blinked. I didn't see the sparkle, only the very tail end. I thought I'd imagined it. Since I'd never encountered a Litwick before, I didn't know if the flame was the right color or not. I yelled at my sister to boot up the laptop, and sure enough it was shiny. I caught it in the first ball I threw. I hadn't been planning to use Chandelure, but seeing that shiny made me reconsider. I now have an orange Chandelure on about 60.

YAY shinies!
Welcome to the Shiny Hunter's Club!! It's awesome to have more members who love shinies.

That's an awesome story about Zubat - I would have been terrified! You got really lucky there, "lol."

I probably know less than 10 B/W Pokemon, but Chandelure is one of them, and its shiny form looks incredible. I would love to have one of those!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer302 View Post
Wow about time this club got an update, I will go on my Diamond later and find all the shinys I have, Currently I am just playing through both black and white and getting some good natured pokemon I always use the grass to level hoping to get a random shiny but so far nothing, As I have 2 dslite and the Pokemon DSI on my final DS I am sring for Giratina on platinum, As soon as I get to SR points I will be trying to get The new shiny tio of Visarion, Cobalion and the other one, aswell as a shiny victini.

GL all and good to see the club back, will update with what I have later, I have 5 I think
Welcome back to a returning member!

Giratina is a great shiny - the blue gives it a really aesthetic contrast in the color scheme. Good luck! Have fun playing through B/W, too. *grumbles*

I've been going after that new target in FR for the past couple of days. I usually do other stuff while shiny hunting, so I've been putting off the Mudkip hunt because I don't want to waste any time on Sapphire. I need to Mudkip-hunt only when I'm playing Pokemon and not doing anything else.

By the way, what are everyone's opinions on the pluralization of "shiny?" I've seen it both ways, and it always puzzles me when I post. Any stories/reasons/arguments either way?
Shiny Hunting Status:

Old March 24th, 2011, 12:56 PM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

I have added all new shinies and members to the first post. Welcome to all those new members, and good luck on all your hunts.

I made a banner for my signature with my shinies in it. Does anyone like it? Not like? :3 I would enjoy some criticism~

Also, I have decided what to start my next hunt on. Well, technically, I didn't. I found a random Pokemon generator, and I am going to do it until I get a Steel or Dragon type (that I can hunt in B/W) and hunt it for the circuit!

Let's see what I get:

Turtwig, Lickilicky, Trubbish, Abomasnow (Or as I like to call it, Obamasnow), Serperior, Palkia, Machoke, Tynamo, Bisharp.

I have determined my next hunt! It will be for a Shiny Pawniard! Wish me luck! I am going to MM it in White, and RE it in Black when I get it. I should get it tomorrow.

Here is the generator.

Old March 24th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Giraffe
キリンリキ

I traded my Shiny Patrat for a Shiny Rapidash the other day, via the GTS Negotiations.
I must say;; Shiny Rapidash is a very pretty Pokemon! x33

My favourite Shiny is Flareon -- I'm currently cycling up and down hatching Eevee eggs.
/Fingers crossed.
Old March 24th, 2011, 03:09 PM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
I traded my Shiny Patrat for a Shiny Rapidash the other day, via the GTS Negotiations.
I must say;; Shiny Rapidash is a very pretty Pokemon! x33

My favourite Shiny is Flareon -- I'm currently cycling up and down hatching Eevee eggs.
/Fingers crossed.
Okay, I removed your Patrat from the Pokedex and since Rapidash is from a trade, it won't be added to the Pokedex~ Just so you don't get "WHERE THE HELL ARE MY POKEMANZ?" when you look at the Pokedex. ^-^;

Old March 24th, 2011, 04:07 PM
lunemoon

I'd like to join. I've only recently actualy started seeking out shiny's rather than hoping for a random encounter/non-MM egg hatch. I've been breeding for a Litwick in White but decided to take a break after losing count over how many eggs I had hatched with no luck, so now I'm hunting for a sentret in Black, since seeing that they were swarming reminded me of how I used to want a shiny furret.
FC: 3351-4503-2532
Safari Type: Grass
Pokemon: Petilil, Sunkern and Quilladin

Let me kno
w if you add me so I can add you back.
Old March 24th, 2011, 06:20 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Good luck to everyone on their hunts, and congratulations everyone who got their shinies!

Right now I'm hatching for shiny Sneasel, Treecko, and Staryu. I'm hunting the Staryu for my best friend, just because he loves Staryu :D
I'm hunting the Sneasel and Treecko because their coloring is beautiful :]

Oh, and Landorus, you made a mistake on the Pokédex. I think somebody else had the Ponyta and Rapidash; my shinies are Absol and Poochyena.

Edit: I just hatched a female shiny Treecko on the 25th egg! I didn't expect to get her so quickly! This made my night.
Why you act frightened?
I am enlightened
Your weakness builds me, so someday you'll see
I stay away

Last edited by NightOfRemorse; March 24th, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Runasutaru
Guardian Spectre

Quote:
I have added all new shinies and members to the first post. Welcome to all those new members, and good luck on all your hunts.
*Points* I don't plan to evolve my Pidgeotto, so don't count me on the dex for Pidgeot.

Quote:
I made a banner for my signature with my shinies in it. Does anyone like it? Not like? :3 I would enjoy some criticism~
It's simple and gets the point through - it's nice! I usually prefer showing a bit more detailed info on my Shinies though (name/method obtained), so I use the card you see in my sig.

Quote:
I'm really sorry about that. I hope you end up getting that KFC! (And MM with his shiny Chiko!) And still, 5000 eggs is a lot!
Ya tell me about it! I had 31 IVs rolling left and right on the last generation; each parent had two of 'em and they went all the way to Lvl 100 just from the Daycare (and 1 level each so that they'd be Combusken) - thus the KFC joke.

Quote:
By the way, what are everyone's opinions on the pluralization of "shiny?" I've seen it both ways, and it always puzzles me when I post. Any stories/reasons/arguments either way?
Shiny is a normal English word, so the rule of "y->ie" theoretically applies. The word Shiny itself used as a plural does not exist normally, but as far as I know, only acronyms should have s/'s added to them (ROMs, CD's).

Old March 25th, 2011, 01:49 PM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Quote:
*Points* I don't plan to evolve my Pidgeotto, so don't count me on the dex for Pidgeot.
I count all evolutions by level whether or not you plan to evolve them, in case you ever chose to so I won't have to update again.

Quote:
Good luck to everyone on their hunts, and congratulations everyone who got their shinies!

Right now I'm hatching for shiny Sneasel, Treecko, and Staryu. I'm hunting the Staryu for my best friend, just because he loves Staryu :D
I'm hunting the Sneasel and Treecko because their coloring is beautiful :]

Oh, and Landorus, you made a mistake on the Pokédex. I think somebody else had the Ponyta and Rapidash; my shinies are Absol and Poochyena.

Edit: I just hatched a female shiny Treecko on the 25th egg! I didn't expect to get her so quickly! This made my night.
Congrats on the Treecko!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunemoon View Post
I'd like to join. I've only recently actualy started seeking out shiny's rather than hoping for a random encounter/non-MM egg hatch. I've been breeding for a Litwick in White but decided to take a break after losing count over how many eggs I had hatched with no luck, so now I'm hunting for a sentret in Black, since seeing that they were swarming reminded me of how I used to want a shiny furret.
Welcome kind sir o3o

Old March 25th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

As promised the list of shinys I have,

Absol, Oddish. Geodude x40 lol. I got addicted to chaining them,Phanphy and donphan.

That all I have, Looking through I remember all the breeding I was doing for a shiny sceptile on Diamond, Back in the good old days of the last club before it died, now we have the new and old generation. :)
Old March 26th, 2011, 06:44 AM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Quote:
As promised the list of shinys I have,

Absol, Oddish. Geodude x40 lol. I got addicted to chaining them,Phanphy and donphan.

That all I have, Looking through I remember all the breeding I was doing for a shiny sceptile on Diamond, Back in the good old days of the last club before it died, now we have the new and old generation.
Added~

So, I am getting Black today. Was supposed to get it Thursday, but FedEx is retarded. OKay, it is coming from Kentucky. They drove through my state, to Pennsylvania. Through my state again to Indiana. Through my state AGAIN to New York. Then they're finally delivering it.

Anyways, I am going to playthrough with my Shiny DW Darumaka and Shiny Whismur. I've had Whismur since 2008, still untouched. lol

Last edited by G.U.Y.; March 26th, 2011 at 06:51 AM.
Old March 27th, 2011, 10:23 AM
G-Money

I finally built up the courage to ask my parents to let me get Black, and it worked!!! They said yes! Black should be arriving sometime next week. They probably have absolutely no respect for me anymore, but at least I'll have the game. Now I'll be able to understand what you guys are saying - half the time, it sounds like y'all are speaking another language, "lol!"

I haven't been feeling that great lately, so I haven't been hunting for more than 3 hours a day. I like to get at least one shiny per month (I think my record is 7 consecutive months getting a shiny), but it looks like March might be shinyless for me.

Lack of posting means a lack of shinies on my end.
Lots of posting...well, that's still usually a lack of shinies on my end! :D

Quote:
Nice banner! I like it, although I would get rid of the empty boxes, which take up a majority of the banner. I love the optimism and implication that you're going to get lots of shinies, but the empty boxes just don't do any good. If you made it include only the shinies you already have, each box could be bigger and you could more glamorously show off your shinies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
/Fingers crossed.
Good luck! Eevee's one of the best shinies to get - it gives you 8 shiny options to choose from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunemoon View Post
Welcome! It's always great to see new shiny hunters. Good luck with the Sentret! And personally, I'd go back and continue with the Litwick hunt - Chandelure is the coolest 5th gen shiny! (out of the 5 I've seen, "lol!")

Quote:
Congratulations!! Shiny Treecko is awesome! *does shiny dance*

Quote:
Shiny is a normal English word, so the rule of "y->ie" theoretically applies. The word Shiny itself used as a plural does not exist normally, but as far as I know, only acronyms should have s/'s added to them (ROMs, CD's).
Thanks for the input. I was unsure because shiny is a normal English adjective, but not a noun. I think I'll be saying "shinies" from now on.

Quote:
...Geodude x40...
O_O What!? That's nuts, man! 40 shiny Geodudes? Wow, that's awesome. You should be given a medal or something, "lol."
Shiny Hunting Status:

Old March 27th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Hi, I was in the last club. I would like to join.

Currently hunting shiny eevee and porygon.
Old March 27th, 2011, 12:45 PM
G-Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
Hi, I was in the last club. I would like to join.

Currently hunting shiny eevee and porygon.
Welcome back, Chr. Draco! Which methods are you trying for Eevee and Porygon?

Hunting Progress:

Nothing. It's getting towards the end of the month, so I'm just going to go on a hunting spree. I usually hunt while doing something else, but I should really start pure hunting.

I'm expressing my optimism with my lack of a banner. I haven't bothered adding Treecko or Venusaur yet, since I'll have to take it down soon anyways to add my next shiny, which should be coming soon!
Shiny Hunting Status:

Old March 27th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I will see if I can find the cart with my geodudes on it. I lost it when I moved house. I was gutted. I know its around somewhere. lol. Just not sure where I left it.

For me I have been EV training my Virizion for a competitive team I'm going to be running.
What are the opinions on the new matsuda method? Was going to use it to get a shiny competitive team. lol
Old March 27th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
I like the new Masude method. a 6/8192 chance or something like that to get a shiny Pokemon through breeding with a different language counterpart. I'm not trying to get a shiny, but I've been breeding with a japanese Ditto, and I'd be really happy if I just happened to come across one which was shiny. I'm just doing some plain IV breeding.

Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but I did come across a Shiny Gothorita, and that didn't get in the Shiny Pokedex, so if it isn't any trouble, could I get put in there?
Old March 27th, 2011, 08:06 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Same here, my shinies didn't get added into the Pokédex. Poochyena, Absol, and Treecko.

Anyways, I should try the Masuda Method in White, but I'm too caught up with breeding in Platinum. I haven't even gotten that far in White yet (despite getting it the day it came out here, lol).
Why you act frightened?
I am enlightened
Your weakness builds me, so someday you'll see
I stay away
Old March 27th, 2011, 08:36 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
My sincerest apologies for forgetting another shiny, but please add the Totodile line to the list. Here is my original post from the original SHC. I am now making a full audit of each of my 4th-gen games for other potentially missing shinies, though I doubt any more are missing.

780 Tepigs.
Don't want to see another generation drop

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old March 28th, 2011, 05:31 AM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Quote:
Welcome back, Chr. Draco! Which methods are you trying for Eevee and Porygon?

Hunting Progress:

Nothing. It's getting towards the end of the month, so I'm just going to go on a hunting spree. I usually hunt while doing something else, but I should really start pure hunting.

I'm expressing my optimism with my lack of a banner. I haven't bothered adding Treecko or Venusaur yet, since I'll have to take it down soon anyways to add my next shiny, which should be coming soon!
I'm SRing them
And don't worry, you'll find some soon before the end of the month.

My shiny News: Recently got shiny porygon in platinum.
Brave nature and mischievous characteristic
lv 25 and according to serebii, it's IV's are 0/1/13//31/27/13
(I still can't believe the stats, so I'll find out when I lvl it to 100).

Good luck everyone on their hunts

Update: sorry for posting so fast again, after I got my shiny porygon, I went to hearthome city to SR for shiny eevee, and can't believe it appeared so fast, like 10-15 SRs. Again sorry for updating so fast.
eevee: serious nature, highly curious characteristic, IV's 7/12/2/30/12/12.

Last edited by Chr. Draco; March 28th, 2011 at 06:03 AM. Reason: new info
Old March 28th, 2011, 06:49 AM
DarkTorchic
Chaining Master ;)

Nature: Relaxed
Srry For the absense but it appears my luck is over . Haven't saw a shiny for awhile now,
but I just got myself a japanse ditto so I could MM for shinies now. Wish me luck.
Also congrast on all the new shinies and all the new members
DarkTorchic welcomes you all.

First MM target Charmander (HG)

EDIT Also Have Pokémon White (It's isn't my game it's from a friend)

EDIT Took a break from hatching and caught Victini, well let's start hatching again.
My shinies

March 2011 : Starly, Bibarel, Noctowl, Machop, Elektrike
April 2011 : Girafarig(x3)

Last edited by DarkTorchic; March 29th, 2011 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Victini
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here