The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 14th, 2011, 06:49 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Did you draw those, Lapras? 0__0 Woah, I wish I could draw my own Zanpakuto spirits...I wish I could draw anything at all Looks like it is coming along well! Can't wait for a finished product!
Old March 14th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

I edited them and messed around with them after creating them on some "create your own anime character" dress up game. It'd be impossible for me to get them results with my laptops touch pad. Haven't got a scanner and my freehand drawings seem to be too light to take a photo so i'll settle for this.

You'll see my own freehand drawing/MSPainting for the Zanpakuto itself, should be amusing.

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
Old March 15th, 2011, 09:20 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Just to let you guys know, I won't be on much next week.
I'm going to California for Spring Break, to visit relatives.
I'll be staying in a hotel and I don't know how much internet access I'll have.
Please try to keep the club alive while I'll be out of town. :p
Enjoy the visit!
Oh the opportunities...

Wow, that was an amazing AMV! Great Find Lapras!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric
I know Kishimoto and Oda are fanboys of Toriyama, but I didn't know Kubo was too. xD
Yup. If I remember correctly, Bleach was initially rejected, but then Toriyama sent him a letter which reinspired him, or something.

Reply to the zan:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Underneath a long black coat which she buttons in the middle she wears a bright red top and short black skirt ,if I can't have fanservice in my own soul where can I?.
I have a feeling you enjoyed writing that too much :p

Quote:
Spoiler:
I actually haven't completely thought through the specifics of this yet but the ring will be a materialisation of some inner problem the Zanpakuto owner has. To remove the ring this inner problem/darkness must be overcome.Generic shonen enough for yah? Once this has been solved the ring vanishes and the spirit becomes a happier and more content to give the Zanpakuto owner his Bankai.
I'm guessing that the inner problem is just one thing, and it's not, like, a new problem every week?
Quote:
Her personality changes even more than her appearance though. Previously calm and solemn her character is now the polar opposite of this. She regularly swears, her speech becomes more masculine and her movements change from those of an elegant vampire to ones reminiscent heavyweight boxer.
Oh wow, what a change.

Quote:
Can you tell i was enjoying myself? :L
Yup
Looks good. Now for the abilities :p
Quote:
I edited them and messed around with them after creating them on some "create your own anime character" dress up game. It'd be impossible for me to get them results with my laptops touch pad. Haven't got a scanner and my freehand drawings seem to be too light to take a photo so i'll settle for this.
I should probably use one of those...
Old March 15th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Yeah it'll be just 1 problem, once the ring/seal is gone it's gone forever. I guess a similar thing would be Dark Naruto from Naruto obviously. I'm sure Ichigo must have had a few things like it, I guess accepting the part of himself that is hollow would be similar, Naruto thing fits better though.

Old March 16th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Episode 313;
Spoiler:
I gotta say I actually liked this one-shot filler. It had feeling, and seemed quite "real". If the rest would be like this, I wouldn't mind watching them.

Looks to me like the next episode will start the new filler arc though. At least two new characters with new powers, and Rukia is in it :B

Old March 16th, 2011, 03:50 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Wow I haven't been here in a few days, I'm sorry. I've been so caught up on this other forum I go to... It's a J-pop music forum... And there's this super active thread about the tsunami and earthquake. I've been there the whole time... I've been meaning to drop in but I've been trying to figure out ways to help and I haven't had time... I'm sorry!!!

Anyway, Bleach is officially off my anime hiatus list. It's pretty boring only getting 19 pages of Bleach per week... And so, I decided to start catching up on the anime again. I've still only just watched 291 though... I've got a long way to go yet.

According to MangaStream, we should be getting Bleach manga this week, though I wonder about after that...? I know for a fact that many Japanese CD releases are being pushed back a lot, for one thing. I dunno about manga magazines though.

But you know, when I heard about what happened on Friday, the minute I got home from work (as seniors don't have school on Friday, but instead go to their internships) I got on the computer to make sure my favorite Japan-based people were safe. (Mangaka, music artists, YouTubers, etc.) I'm glad to have seen many people Tweeting that they were okay right away. Especially Kubo-sensei, Tanemura-sensei, and the Hello! Project girls... Man, am I happy about that...

I'll try to be on a bit more in the next few days. -Min

EDIT:
Replies~

Quote:
Bleach was initially rejected, but then Toriyama sent him a letter which reinspired him, or something.
This is true. Not a huge Toriyama fan to be honest, but if it weren't for him, Bleach probably wouldn't even be serialized. XD

~~~

I try to come back and post more later. Byebye!! XD
Old March 16th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

One Piece is out so that means that the other Jump manga should be as well.

Latest ep.
Spoiler:
Agreed, for as filler ep it was pretty good. Although it needed some Kenpachi. :L

Old March 16th, 2011, 08:38 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
New chapter is out now. =)

I'm not feeling so well so I'll just leave it at that... I've been feeling a little sick for the past few days actually... =/ But I'll be okay. =P

More looking forward to next chapter... Not much happened but there was a bit of interesting stuff... Hence looking forward to next time... Well I need some rest... Later~
Old March 16th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Latest chapter.
Spoiler:
Ichigo should talk to an adult.

Long haired bishi bad guy totally not a bro, taking powers and killing people.

Urahara meeting with Isshin in a shady alley? working with bishie long hair?...or just Kubo trolling?

RIRUKA SCENE!....fishtank -.-....Jackie Tristan has a manface...supernazifullbring released.

Randomly stumbled across these pics, thought you might like them. Trollihime. xD
Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:

Last edited by Weeaboo Name; March 17th, 2011 at 06:34 AM.
Old March 17th, 2011, 09:33 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
Oh yeah, her. I forget about her (and her name, clearly). I have a feeling that she knows more than we think she does, though she probably would've mentioned it by now or something...

IKUMI! That's it.

And I think the boy will be really important. Maybe he is a fullbringer, or will be taken in by Tsukishima, or something.

"Tsukishima used to be our leader." Wow, what a powerful statement.

Right. So he was leader of a group, but then he killed people and left the group. Aizen?

Isshin and Urahara. Man, I miss them. You KNOW something awesome is going to happen, now.

Looks like Ichigo's gone into serious mode.

"Jackie Tristan" a very American name.

"Next time, Ichigo's fullbring undergoes another transformation." This should be interesting. Very interesting...

Quote:
Yeah it'll be just 1 problem, once the ring/seal is gone it's gone forever. I guess a similar thing would be Dark Naruto from Naruto obviously. I'm sure Ichigo must have had a few things like it, I guess accepting the part of himself that is hollow would be similar, Naruto thing fits better though.
Ah, I see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
This is true. Not a huge Toriyama fan to be honest, but if it weren't for him, Bleach probably wouldn't even be serialized. XD
Toriyama is awesome!

Quote:
Randomly stumbled across these pics, thought you might like them. Trollihime. xD
Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:
Ohmansoawesome.
Old March 17th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Manga;
Spoiler:
Interesting development.
Urahara and Isshin scene was a bit confusing but oh well. Nice to see they're part of the story for once.

More training. This part looks interesting. We get to see Jackie Chan Tristan's fullbring and the sort-of-useless-swastika will evolve~

Old March 17th, 2011, 12:37 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:
Those are awesome! XD!!! I love 'em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:

Isshin and Urahara. Man, I miss them. You KNOW something awesome is going to happen, now.

Ohmansoawesome.
Spoiler:
I kinda wonder if they want to protect Ichigo, especially Isshin, so maybe they are gonna do something in that regard, even if it means stopping him from helping Xcution, so he doesn't get his powers back...I dunno, just some Wild Mass Guessing.

Inorite? XD
Old March 17th, 2011, 07:26 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

manga
Spoiler:
I remembered when I read the chapter that at the end of the SS arc Ukitake said there was one other Shinigami rep before... I wonder though, if Ukitake and the others in the SS actually know about this stuff that was said about Tsukishima and stuff... Makes you think, no?
Old March 20th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Ok, I've started my Zanpakuto. Haven't actually got to it's abilities yet but it's half two in the morning and I'm supposed to be getting up at 7.

Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name; - Dracille
Type; - Kido
Zanpakuto Spirit; - In Shikai state my Zanpakuto spirit has the appearance of a vampire woman in her early 20s. She has all of the basic vampire characteristics in milky skin, deep red eyes and of course fangs. Underneath a long black coat which she buttons in the middle she wears a bright red top and short black skirt ,if I can't have fanservice in my own soul where can I?. Apart from one ring which she always wears her jewellery changes every visit, the story behind the ring is still unknown although to achieve Bankai the Zanpakuto owner must find out it's meaning.

She prefers not to but when she speaks she does so in a hushed tones, her vocabulary is large and her pronunciation is impeccable. When she's in a more upbeat mood she playfully uses her large vocabulary to confuse the Zanpakuto owner.

She is often found sitting in the shade of a large Sakura tree reading or gazing intently at the ring on her finger.

During battle she gives calm and well though out advice to the Zanpakuto owner.

Picture of spirit in Shikai.
Spoiler:

The meaning behind the ring.
Spoiler:
I actually haven't completely thought through the specifics of this yet but the ring will be a materialisation of some inner problem the Zanpakuto owner has. To remove the ring this inner problem/darkness must be overcome.Generic shonen enough for yah? Once this has been solved the ring vanishes and the spirit becomes a happier and more content to give the Zanpakuto owner his Bankai.

When in Bankai the spirits appearance and personality change. The pink hair ribbon that tied back her hair is now gone, as are her jacket and jewellery. She now wears a black veil over the lower half her face.

Her personality changes even more than her appearance though. Previously calm and solemn her character is now the polar opposite of this. She regularly swears, her speech becomes more masculine and her movements change from those of an elegant vampire to ones reminiscent heavyweight boxer.

The battle tactics and encouragement voiced to the Zanpakuto owner are still there although they are no longer well thought out, they tend to be along the lines of "KILL HIM, rip his ******* head off".

When she returns to her Shikai from her Bankai state she blushes uncontrollably and apologises.

Picture of spirit in Bankai.
Spoiler:

Release Command; - Bite down.
Shikai Details; -
Bankai Name;-
Bankai Details; -

Can you tell i was enjoying myself? :L
That was a pretty interesting concept for the zan spirit.
I'm interested in seeing it's abilities too. :p
Quote:
You'll see my own freehand drawing/MSPainting for the Zanpakuto itself, should be amusing.
I'll be looking forward to it.

Quote:
Latest chapter.
Spoiler:
RIRUKA SCENE!....fishtank -.-....Jackie Tristan has a manface...supernazifullbring released.

Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Yeah, the fish tank was kind of odd.
I wonder if it has something to do with Jackie's Fullbring.

Ohdeargod, I can't stop laughing at that first one! XD
The second was alright, but not as good as the first, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Manga;
Spoiler:
Interesting development.
Urahara and Isshin scene was a bit confusing but oh well. Nice to see they're part of the story for once.

More training. This part looks interesting. We get to see Jackie Chan Tristan's fullbring and the sort-of-useless-swastika will evolve~
Spoiler:
They were a part of the of the last arc. >.>

Oh no, not you too...

Old March 22nd, 2011, 02:35 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

LOL Jackie Chan. XD

Well this week will probably be fairly slow. Since there's no WSJ... =/

Oh and... I should probably start reading people's posts in general. I just realized that in the last two pages I didn't read almost anything people said. XD XD XD
Old March 22nd, 2011, 10:07 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Episode.
Spoiler:
Lots of Kon, never heard him this serious. He sounds like a different dood :V
And, new animation team I think. I prefer it like this. They made Ichigo's hair a bit longer 'w'

Of course Kon relates to the plot... like always.

Cool new characters. They didn't have much time to shine, though :/
God damn it, Kon somehow saved the moe-chick. I would have hoped she had died. Would feel more real.
Oversized Getsuga Tenshou. WAY oversized.

WAIT, THE FAT MAN SURVIVED TOO!? NO. THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. >:UUUUUUU

Love life with Ichigo? This is becoming too weird all of a sudden.

Rukia: "ಠ_ಠ"
xDDD

And... happy ending. Blah >:|

And apparently opening 14, BLUE, will begin around episode 317, when the new major filler starts. Will be going for half a year ._____.;

Next episode: Yachiru-chan!

...Meets two random filler charcters. I'm starting to see a pattern.

Old March 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

ep
Spoiler:
Jelly Rukia. Don't usually like Kon but he was funny in this ep. Silly filler woman is silly.

Old March 22nd, 2011, 01:03 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Anime 3.14 314
Spoiler:
I like this episode, a pretty decent filler. Some great Kon action scenes, and not stupid KK-Raizer. Plenty of good comedy, such as you'd expect from Bleach. The Hollow was pretty bad-arse. Haven't seen a decent normal Hollow in a while, a nice throw-back. I didn't think Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho looked oversized. >.> I always like seeing the old GT, since we see more of his bankai's Kuroi Tensho. Next episode looks like it will have Yachiru as the main protagonist, interesting. The omake was hilarious, "No Bankai!" XD

Old March 23rd, 2011, 08:13 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by -lapras-
if I can't have fanservice in my own soul where can I?
Exactly! Our spirits should have a sleepover.
Looks good, can't wait to see it finished.

Those Inoue panels were funny XD Especially the first one.

Spoiler:

Manga:
Somehow I was expecting a turtle.
But more training is also good.

Anime:
It wasn't that bad, but the ending was meh.
Overall quite funny.
More random fillers for another month...

No Jump this week?

Old March 23rd, 2011, 10:17 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

I think there will probably be a Jump today, there was last week and the chaos was a lot worse than it is now. Bleach/Naruto/OP seem to be scanned and translated by about 5am (12 hours from now) and Bakuman! the day after.

Old March 26th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

According to MangaStream, no Shonen Jump this week.
Don't know why though.

Old March 26th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

I guess the **** hit the fan after the mangaka's deadline, in the last week they'd probably have a lot less time to draw.

--

Since it's Bleach's 10th year it should get one of these.
Spoiler:

Oh dear, i could draw a better tribute than Kubo did
at least he did a bit better for Naruto's 10 year anniversary///

Putting Hirohiko Araki's Naruto in spoilers because it's nightmare fuel.
Spoiler:

Anyway.....yeah.

Old March 26th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

That would be cool :P

Heck, I could even make one for him.

Old March 26th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Sorry I haven't been active lately, it's mainly about school and exams and studying and stuff >.>

Manga 441
Spoiler:
This is getting very interesting now. I want to know more about Isshin and Urahara's secret meeting, which I'm guessing is about the Fullbring and Ichigo >.>

About the cover I promised everyone - I'm trying to learn some chords on guitar first, but in my Music class at school we have to cover a song on Keyboard so....Yeah. I'll record it if you want ^.^

(And....New AMV which is better than my other ones but I still need to work on it a bit.... ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19OVh740mK8)

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
Old March 26th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Since it's Bleach's 10th year it should get one of these.
Spoiler:

Oh dear, i could draw a better tribute than Kubo did
at least he did a bit better for Naruto's 10 year anniversary///

Putting Hirohiko Araki's Naruto in spoilers because it's nightmare fuel.
Spoiler:

Anyway.....yeah.
The One Piece tributes are epic! Why have I never seen them before?
I think I remember when the Naruto ones came out.
I laughed at how Kubo Orochimaru reminds me of Muramasa. xD
And you're right, that last one is horrid! >.<

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links