• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
Years
-<PKM Pearl>-
Looking for the following rares:
Latias
Latios
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Manaphy
Phione
Shaymin
Articuno
Zapdos
Entei
Raikou
Suicune

I don't care how they were obtained...prefered action replayed from their respective areas that they are supposed to come from....P.M. me

Snorelacks

Offering: Any of the exclusive pokemon from pokemon Blac k or something else maybe

Please Pm C:
I have a solosis in my Pokemon Blac k. I'll give it to you but I don't want version exclusives, obviously. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Dec 5, 2022
LF: Female Dream World-ability Pokemon

OF: Female Gligars with DW-ability Immunity (turns into Poison Heal). Will infect with Pokerus if needed.

KODAH

Supporter
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
Just got black today and was wondering how to get the zoroark with the legendary trio.pm me with answer plz.and after I get zoroark I will trade the mutts

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
OF: zekrom and other white legendaries and exclusives, starters, zorua

LF : EVd pokes in 4th gen

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Selling: I can sync capture dittos in modest, timid, adamant and jolly.

Wanted: I could use stat boosing berries, evo stones, competitive items or the following pokemon:

Vullaby, eelectross, chandelure, tornadus(borrow), reshiram(trade back, just want data)

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
looking for:

POKEMON SMASH ZOROARK
WORLD HOBBY ZOROARK
ANA DARKRAI
Satoshi's Mamepato (pidove)
Cilan's Pansage

can offer events or shiny in return!
just ask and i will see what i can do!

CleverProfileName

needs to learn the threads
Years
LF level 1 druddigon with egg move fire fang and electric fang and adament or impish nature
or A male pokemon that knows thunder and fire fang that can breed with durddigon

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
I'm looking for a ton of dittos, I'd like the user to have heartgold and black (tell trader later) I want one ditto of each nature if someone can do that, and I will pay back with legendaries. I'll have a few you can choose from.
Whoever wants to do this trade, please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back