The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 28th, 2011, 11:20 AM
lucario giavlés
nothing beats a mud bath!

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiReki View Post
Have you or are you going to purchase/obtain a 3DS?
soon, but i will plan on getting a 3ds some day, someday... but not durring this year, but im sure some of the games id love 2 have (oot3d fer example) but im not sure if im able 2 get 1 yet
cuzin
me and kayla
Old March 28th, 2011, 11:36 AM
MeiChama
Spazztastic Fangirl~

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Have you or are you going to purchase/obtain a 3DS?
Eventually yes, but not anytime soon. I want more colors to come out first and to make sure they fix any bugs that might come up on the 3DS.

"In your hand, take this key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking... Its wielder you shall one day be. And you will find me, friend- no ocean will contain you then. No more borders around, or below, or above, so long as you champion the ones you love."-Terra[/CENTER]
[/sig-reason]
Old March 28th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Zylasn
Unstoppable Force!

Nature: Quirky
Hmm, the 3DS sounds cool, but I haven't really decided yet.

Old March 28th, 2011, 01:26 PM
olih
Who says you can't go home?

Nature: Adamant
No, I'm not getting it. First of all, it's way too expensive. And second of all, I don't need all the new features it has. I won't use the camera, the 3D will just make me sick, and I don't care if it has a larger screen. Also, it doesn't have a Gameboy Advance slot, and since I have a lot of Gameboy Advance games, my regular DS will work just fine for me.

If the next Pokemon game is only for 3DS, I wil scream and sit here swearing at Nintendo for half an hour.
Old March 28th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by olih View Post
No, I'm not getting it. First of all, it's way too expensive. And second of all, I don't need all the new features it has. I won't use the camera, the 3D will just make me sick, and I don't care if it has a larger screen. Also, it doesn't have a Gameboy Advance slot, and since I have a lot of Gameboy Advance games, my regular DS will work just fine for me.

If the next Pokemon game is only for 3DS, I wil scream and sit here swearing at Nintendo for half an hour.
That seems a little extreme. xD By the way, you guys can post questions or topics too! I have always been the one asking the questions and if you have any good topics to chat about, feel free to post it!

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Old March 28th, 2011, 02:09 PM
gameplayer56
Loving Latias Forever

Quote:

A little too much extreme here, calm down a bit. And what I heard, there might a possiblilty a next Pokemon Gen for 3DS and as well for the Wii.

I will edit my sig some other time, since I'm lazy to do it right now.
Old March 28th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Battles in 3D or at least without 2D graphics such as Battle Revolution did, would be great for a new 3DS or Wii game. It also gives nintendo a chance to try different battle mechanics or to change things around a little to keep things fresh.

If you could design your own pokemon game with the help of nintendo and/or other companies, what would your game be like? What console would it be on? etc.

I would create a pokemon game (that is not another Battle Revolution game) where you create your own character and can buy/unlock more outfits to choose from and you battle gym leaders for badges and what not like a traditional pokemon game except with 3D graphics and effects during battles and walking around the world. It would be on a 3DS and a Wii, and you would be able to transfer your pokemon back and fourth between systems as long as your trainer and system IDs match, that way your not taking other people's pokemon. Also, you will be able to transfer pokemon from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to Black/White and once you do, your games profile will be synced with your other games so that no one else can use them.
For online play and multi battles, you can battle other trainers as usual and there are still battle towers to have different and fun battles, but the only new thing will be ranks. Depending on how many people you battled, how many times you won, and what rank the person you battled, your rank will go up. Having a higher rank allows you to buy rank only items for your house or your pokemon.
Other things that would be included will be the ability to own your own player house, that you can customize yourself from tons of endless options and over hundreds of different furniture types and lots of different places you can own them at. You could also enter someone elses house through wi-fi or wireless communications. Underground will also be availiable, and it is improved and you can play minigames and do even more things than before. The last thing that would also be in the game will be the pokemon contests. It's the usual thing, only with the exception of you being able to have more options to choose from when dressing up your pokemon with more items and backgrounds than before, and playing online instead of only through one player or wireless communications.

Sorry if this is a long post, I had much to write about.

Refer to my post below for the new question please.

Last edited by Fenrir Reki; March 29th, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old March 29th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Zylasn
Unstoppable Force!

Hmm, never put to much thought into it myself, but my own Pokémon game would kind of be a cross between PMD and the original series. Not sure how that would work out exactly, but I would think in battles, it would have to be like Final Fantasy with the Real-Time Battle Mechanics. I'd say it would be on two consoles, the Wii and DS.

What I mean by a cross between PMD and the series that started it all is this: You as a human, come across three mysterious stones with the Professor of some region. You and him are attacked suddenly by a gang of crooks wanting them for themselves. You decide to pick one up as the stones are deemed as important, and upon touching either one, your body shapeshifts into one of a Pkmn Starter. You then take out the crooks singlehandedly in an RTS Battle, and shapeshift back.

The Professor then realizes the stones' potential, and decides to take the rest with him while leaving the one you grabbed with you. He then decides on giving you a Pokémon Partner to travel with you to keep you company and grow into friends.

There would even be an option to change your attire slightly. Adding and removing armor, accessories, etc would influence your character's and partners' appearances like in the Elder Scrolls, all while affecting your stats.

When going online with Wi-Fi, you could chat with others, battle them, and even trade items. Also while online, you would be able help others in missions simultaneously, all while advancing the story.

After beating the main story, there would be some special sidequests you could do, including going into a distorted reality that decides to threaten your world, and stopping it from spreading.

Last edited by Zylasn; March 29th, 2011 at 11:58 AM.
Old March 29th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Notice
Hey guys, it's cool that you have side topics, but let's not lose focus on the purpose of this fan club right here. If you're not talking about anything related to the club in your posts, then they will end up being deleted. Further actions will result in an infraction. So, let's steer this club back to its primary focus please.
Old March 29th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Sorry about that. That's my fault for not paying attention. Anyways, lets just start up with a different question related to Lucario and Riolu then and any future questions should now relate to them in some way.

Do you own anything that has Lucario or Riolu in it? (Such as shirts, cards, plushies, etc)
I do, I have three (yes three) Riolu plushies, a couple of Lucario and Riolu pokemon cards, a Lucario skinned DS lite, three shirts with Lucario on it, the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie, and more. Listing all of them would take too long to type so i'll leave it shortened.

Old March 29th, 2011, 02:32 PM
MeiChama
Spazztastic Fangirl~

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Do you own anything that has Lucario or Riolu in it? (Such as shirts, cards, plushies, etc)
There's a physical copy of the Lucario movie in my home that belongs to my sister, and then I have my copy which is on my laptop itself. </3

"In your hand, take this key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking... Its wielder you shall one day be. And you will find me, friend- no ocean will contain you then. No more borders around, or below, or above, so long as you champion the ones you love."-Terra[/CENTER]
[/sig-reason]

Last edited by MeiChama; March 29th, 2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 30th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Zylasn
Unstoppable Force!

Ah, being such a Lucario/Rukario nerd, I happen to own the 2-Disc Collector's Edition of Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew. How awesome is that? :3

I even have Lucario and Riolu TCG Cards, and the booster pack wrapper with Lucario on the front.

Old March 30th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylasn View Post
Ah, being such a Lucario/Rukario nerd, I happen to own the 2-Disc Collector's Edition of Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew. How awesome is that? :3

I even have Lucario and Riolu TCG Cards, and the booster pack wrapper with Lucario on the front.
I also have the collector's edition and the TCG cards/booster pack wrappers. I never threw away the wrappers since I bought them. Coincidence? Maybe.

Old April 2nd, 2011, 06:21 AM
olih

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameplayer56 View Post
A little too much extreme here, calm down a bit. And what I heard, there might a possiblilty a next Pokemon Gen for 3DS and as well for the Wii.
Yes I know I can get very extreme. Sorry about that. Anyway, do I own any Lucario/Riolu stuff? Sadly, no. I rented Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and watched it, but that's about it.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 08:55 AM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

If you could change the colors of Lucario, would you? If so, then what colors would you recolor it?
I wouldn't want to recolor Lucario at all. I'm fine with his colors anyways.

Also about updates, sorry for being late on everything. I still haven't setup the pictures yet because I have been very busy lately but I will get to them as soon as possible.

Old April 2nd, 2011, 08:55 AM
lucario giavlés

i dnt own anything related 2 lucario or rilou (except a few hundred pics on my comp or brawl or pkmn games), wish i had somethin

Quote:
If you could change the colors of Lucario, would you? If so, then what colors would you recolor it?
no, hes beautiful as he is
cuzin
me and kayla
Old April 2nd, 2011, 09:00 AM
gameplayer56
Loving Latias Forever

Quote:
Nah, the colors Lucario has, is fine

I will edit my sig some other time, since I'm lazy to do it right now.
Old April 4th, 2011, 07:27 AM
olih

I agree with everyone else so far, I wouldn't want to change Lucario one little bit. Game Freak did a really nice job in making him perfect.
Old April 4th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Zylasn
Unstoppable Force!

Quote:
I wouldn't want to recolor Lucario at all. I'm fine with his colors anyways.
Yeah, I do like him as his, but I also like the many variations that he has. Like silver or golden shiny. I also luv the Arceus Color Hack someone made for him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I would at least keep his blue color scheme, but one like me can't help but change some of his magnificent colors for art purposes. :3

Old April 5th, 2011, 03:35 AM
Aura.Lucario
The Rivers will run red....

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Yahoo to Aura.Lucario
the Lucario in my sig works, but it's too simple.

I wanna see a Shadow Lucario though. xD

The most Caring Girlfriend/Pair Ever

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 5th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Zylasn
Unstoppable Force!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura.Lucario View Post
the Lucario in my sig works, but it's too simple.

I wanna see a Shadow Lucario though. xD
I think someone may already have... if not, I might be able to try my hand at that, knowing what I said about artistic purposes and Lucario's Colors. :3

Old April 6th, 2011, 04:15 PM
olih

I know I said before that I thought Lucario looked fine, but I've been reading this fanfic on Fanfiction about a Lucario, where there is a Lucario that has gray fur instead of blue. It sounds pretty cool to me. If you guys want to read the fanfic, it's called Timeless and it's here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4142086/1/
It's very good it's actually a shipping fic but Lucario is (one of the) main characters.
Old April 8th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Zylasn
Unstoppable Force!

Quote:
I know I said before that I thought Lucario looked fine, but I've been reading this fanfic on Fanfiction about a Lucario, where there is a Lucario that has gray fur instead of blue. It sounds pretty cool to me. If you guys want to read the fanfic, it's called Timeless and it's here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4142086/1/
It's very good it's actually a shipping fic but Lucario is (one of the) main characters.
Hnhn, may check it out myself today. *hint hint wink wink* As it is, I'm still working on Part 2 of mine, which has a Rukario or two. :3

Old April 11th, 2011, 11:09 AM
lucario giavlés

so true bro, so true

speakin of lucario colors, no matter how a lucario looks 2 me, hes just as awesome as the original blue lucario we all luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylasn View Post
I got a question finally to ask. Has anyone who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or the latest versions Black/White ever tried to fill up a PC Box with just Riolu and/or Lucario?
acculy no, i never did, its just so tempting 2 do so tho >.<
cuzin
me and kayla

Last edited by lucario giavlés; April 11th, 2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old April 11th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Zylasn
Unstoppable Force!

I got a question finally to ask. Has anyone who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or the latest versions Black/White ever tried to fill up a PC Box with just Riolu and/or Lucario?

Me, I've thought about trying that before, can't remember how much I filled one of my boxes in Platinum with just those two. :3

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links