• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Have you ever felt guilty for hurting Audino?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
I have only seen the one, and the one I saw I cought and it happens to be a very valuable member to my team :)

Virgilia

Chronos.
Years
Heck no! As soon as I see shaking grass, I dash for it. Audinos deal out some serious experience: They're great for levelling up Pokémon!

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
Early on in the game, I didn't feel bad for killing one, but I do feel kinda bad now that I've basically declared the Final Solution on them. Currently, for my ingame/pokedex completion teams, those are pretty much the only thing I battle, and I'll usually kill like 50-100 in one sitting, and that picture makes me even worse about that.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
I don't feel guilty about making a bunch of pixels making another bunch of pixels disappear off my DS's screen.
Furthermore, I've killed possibly 100 Audino and I've only gotten healed by them twice.

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 29, 2011
Audino? the first time i saw it, i forgot about its big experience gain, because i caught it and had one in my team, but that had to stop...(perhaps i should consider breeding)

as for battling them, it does feel a bit bad when i end up beating it up, perhaps they show up just to help, but then i think that they are still trying to kill you. they are friendly, no? perhaps too friendly...

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
Years
Well....Not really! I caught one and put it in the day care,took it out before i took on skyla,it was level 39,and my pokemon that i were using were like level 30-32 xD it was usefull during the gym Arrests after then,and against the elite four,due to it knowing,flash,toxic,attract,and,double team,Haha,Kinda lame,but effective all the same. And then i beat the crap outta ones everytime i saw one afterwards. Also,when are the audino the strongest at? i need to train my box pokemon,(3 boxes full!!!)

I don't feel guilty about making a bunch of pixels making ancrazy bunch of pixels disappear off my DS's screen.
Furthermore, I've killed possibly 100 Audino and I've only gotten healed by them twice.
Haha! I know right?! and i never got healed by em or used that type of move so far.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I felt bad until it KO'd my little dancing ice cream with a Take Down. Why have you betrayed me, sweet Tabunne... ;o;

Years
When im level 20, and I knock out a level 12 Audino, and get 1000+ XP, whats there to feel guilty about?! xP

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
No. They smash my Pokemon with Secret Power and Double Slap, and they NEVER use Heal Pulse. They're evil, insolent, weird things that jump out the grass and kill my Pokemon while they try to attract them with their cute looks.
They're masochists, too.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
So far no. The thing is hard to beat and it looks like it's mocking you D= Plus I don't see shaking grass so much :( But the Exp. Points are great! :D I caught one for myself for the Dex but it doesn't have healing pulse, probably because it's level is low. I didn't know they came in male also.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
I get a bunch of exp. but yeah, I feel somewhat guilty. I feel even worse when I miss the chance to KO one, though.​

/heartless V__V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back