• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

moraq06

am I genius? or lucky?
Years
this game doesnt make any sense..

my charmander wont obey??
my cubone level 20.. only knows growl????

should i even continue playing the game?
are you playing on vba?
If yes,the starter won't obey you,I don't know why,that's also happened to me,but there's no problem in Meboy

about cubone,teach him any TM for better move,he won't learn any move for a long time or you should search another pokemon

yes,you should continue,this is the best GB hack IMO :)
The final dungeon is very challenging

Is the scizor glitch fixed? Because if i evolve my scyther, scizors speed is 2? ;/
level it up once, it should come back to normal

Last edited:

BrainChord

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2011
Probably a generic, unneeded comment, but I must say
Thank you for making this, King of Early Gen Hacking.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
hey.. how to change the name of your pokemon?
leafeon is called rinju or something
i really dont like pet names on pokemon
how to put it back to normal????

and how to evolve scyther?

thanks

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I just want to say thank you for creating this wonderful hack! Or should I say for actually completing this hack. You're an inspiration.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
hey.. how to change the name of your pokemon?
leafeon is called rinju or something
i really dont like pet names on pokemon
how to put it back to normal????

Pokemon you recieved in a trade cannot be renamed. Sorry.

and how to evolve scyther?

thanks

Use the Metal Coat directly on Scyther. It functions like an evolution stone in Brown. Along with the Up-Grade, Dubious Disk, Magmarizer, Electrizer, Razor Fang, and Razor Claw.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
Probably a generic, unneeded comment, but I must say
Thank you for making this, King of Early Gen Hacking.
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one to say this. First heard of this just before the new beta over a year ago with new gen Poke'mon, wasn't I just lucky. This game honestly was the perfect mix between 1 st gen nostalgia, and the advancements of later gens, even if aesthetic, like sprites. It all mixed awesomely, amazing job. I honestly can't (but will) wait for Prism.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Ooh! If I was only old enough to donate, and have money. Damn it I wanna be in Prism! Oh well, I hope I'll see people I know in it.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Successful stream is Successful! We raised $240 to help Japan in their time of need! Special thank you for those who donated.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2020
This is a great hack... Ill write some more funny bugs in its system... but trust me, when I mention them. ITS NOT BECAUSE I THINK IT SUCKS.

But after you speak to the Pokemon Breeder, and give him his pizza...and you go back up to ur home town. "The gramps is very mean" girl says "I have to take the winding trail in Viridian forest to go to pewter city"

Anyways I've noticed Cubone doesn't conform to the traditional move chart i.e. it doesn't learn tailwhip... and it don't know moves for a while. What have you changed in cubone? Could u possibly tell me.

Also I've noticed interesting move type changes such as Pound= fighting type. Also more exotic types introduced I.E. Wood, Wind... What are the new types in this game? And, what are their weaknesses/strengths?

Thanks and again good job.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2017
Hey Koolboyman, what determines whether the legendary birds or dogs appear? I'm trying to make Moltres appear for when I get to that part of the game (I check using the walk-over-walls cheat), but I keep getting Entei instead. I heard that your character's name determines it, as it does the Missingno and Old Man glitch, but I've had no luck.

moraq06

am I genius? or lucky?
Years
Hey Koolboyman, what determines whether the legendary birds or dogs appear? I'm trying to make Moltres appear for when I get to that part of the game (I check using the walk-over-walls cheat), but I keep getting Entei instead. I heard that your character's name determines it, as it does the Missingno and Old Man glitch, but I've had no luck.

I think it's random, because I got moltres,zapdos, and suicune

missingno and old man glitch?
You can't activate these glitch in this hack

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
This games about as good as it can be considering it is a pokemon red hack.
I found it enjoyable up to an extent but cannot play it through in a few outtings. I can only play for half an hour at a time as i get bored fast.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
SICK GAME DUDE!!!!!!! I really like all the surroundings and patches are really good. It doesn't look like someone just went to paint then copied and pasted!!! thx!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back