The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets

Notices

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Old March 31st, 2011, 12:13 PM
Jin-Roh
VGC or Bust.

Nature: Brave
if info is correct the vgcs will be pure G5... so...
reasoning for movesets and pokeselection in next post. (PSPs have a small character cap for posting)
Alomomola- aqua jet, helping hand, heal pulse, substitute.
Zoroark- sucker punch, night daze, flamethrower, aerial ace
Accelgor- bug buzz, hyper beam, giga drain, hidden power ice
Landorus- earth power, grass knot, hammer arm, rock slide
Mienshao- fake out, HJ kick, u turn, rock slide
Haxorus- d. dance, dual chop, equake, b. break
cont in next post soon

an odd pair accelgor and landorus but for the most part they give a lot of coverage and weekness hate.
i started my team based on these 2 to kill what i view as popular options for vgc. hydreigon and chandelure.
Specs-Gor and Lando-Belt allows for many ohko and fear switchs.
hp ice is a dragon slayer, buzz for dark, giga to stop water from slaying lando, and hyper beam for power hits.
e power and r slide protect gor while hammer and knot are just nasty in of themself.

the first string are orb-shao and hax-sash.
these two cover each other well allowing for at least one dance to cleanup whatever remains from the first 2.
d. chop to get through sashs/sturdy, equake to slay 2 opponents once hax is alone or with lando, and break to smash ice.
fake out is clutch, hjk is devistating, rock slid for flyers and uturn to swap if needed to escape weekness and fake out again later.

lastly my crazy tech subs to smash team hate zoropowder and leftoveromola.
alomo is a huge tank once ev'd right and can make quite a support giving a helping hand to brutal attacks lie rock slide and healing non fatal damage. substitute is icing on the cake.
zoroark is more or less a panic button to draw out easy counters to my other teamates like aloma.
flamethrower and aerial cover z's weekness while haze and sucker punch rip holes in strats that don't see it coming.

commentary welcome that doesnt burn.

also... forgot natures, abilities and ev selection.

Alomomola- adamant healer 152 sp. def, 100 atk and def, 200 hp.
haxorus- jolly rivalry 252 atk and spd
mienshao- jolly regenerator 252 spd and atk
landorus- hasty 252 spd 112 atk 140 sp. atk
accelgor- modest sticky 252 spd and sp atk
zoroark- naive 252 spd 112 atk 140 sp atk.

now open for RMT and other discussion. really looking for feedback before i spend immense time what little offerings to construct the flawless IV version of the team.
Any flawless pokemon
pref Untrained but will take Trained as long as they are well trained and not fodder for my berriless bags
i am accepting clones at this point... got to rebuild a force so i can pass the time and relax on the GTS randoms.

Last edited by Jin-Roh; March 31st, 2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 3rd, 2011, 10:37 PM
Jin-Roh
VGC or Bust.

thoughts,discussion, or opinions would be more then welcomed.
Any flawless pokemon
pref Untrained but will take Trained as long as they are well trained and not fodder for my berriless bags
i am accepting clones at this point... got to rebuild a force so i can pass the time and relax on the GTS randoms.
Old April 4th, 2011, 03:22 AM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
thoughts,discussion, or opinions would be more then welcomed.
Thing is, most people here don't play VGC nor do they understand what's good, what works, etc. (myself included).
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Jin-Roh
VGC or Bust.

sadly considering its g5 this year my experience is basically null with it. its just easier to post on my mobile here since i cant access pokeonline to test it out.
Any flawless pokemon

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links