The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.


 
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old March 27th, 2011, 09:45 PM
ACE9223's Avatar
ACE9223
ACE Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartercr View Post
Please read the rules before joining. Also on the note of hacking, I do not stop legit hacking. If you want full details of this, please look at my sig. To give a rough description though, a legit hack has legit stats, moves, abilities ect. but was caught using things such as the Pokemon Modifier code. I only allow this because I realize most of us don't go to every event, and it's not fair to allow something on PO that won't live in Wi-fi.
i've read the rules jest like you sead but there's one thing that that's boggles my mind..... what's a standard Clauses
__________________
white fc: 2150 7596 9167
  #52    
Old March 28th, 2011, 09:50 AM
hiinotama's Avatar
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UTC+2
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
though i dislike the thought of using only 'strong' Pokémon.. i'll join.
i tend to use just the Pokémon i like, whether they're weak or not.. XD;
and those wouldn't contain any ubers, so yeah.

PO USERNAME: hiinotama
TIMEZONE: Western European Time, GMT + 1
AVAILABLE: i'm sorry to say it varies depending on how busy school is, i'm in my senior year yousee. usually on in the evenings from 8PM tho.

i might join the Wi-Fi squad too, but as of now i don't have BLACK yet, and im not even sure Wi-Fi will work at my house in the first place, so im not making any promises.

.. anything else? just say so ~
__________________
-- i don't need promises.
  #53    
Old March 28th, 2011, 01:12 PM
cartercr's Avatar
cartercr
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Solla Sollew (PM me if you get it)
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE9223 View Post
i've read the rules jest like you sead but there's one thing that that's boggles my mind..... what's a standard Clauses
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=290790

I do allow "legit hacks" though, as I am understanding of poeple not having pokemon that are hard to come by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiinotama View Post
though i dislike the thought of using only 'strong' Pokémon.. i'll join.
i tend to use just the Pokémon i like, whether they're weak or not.. XD;
and those wouldn't contain any ubers, so yeah.

PO USERNAME: hiinotama
TIMEZONE: Western European Time, GMT + 1
AVAILABLE: i'm sorry to say it varies depending on how busy school is, i'm in my senior year yousee. usually on in the evenings from 8PM tho.

i might join the Wi-Fi squad too, but as of now i don't have BLACK yet, and im not even sure Wi-Fi will work at my house in the first place, so im not making any promises.

.. anything else? just say so ~
Just as with ACE, I would like you both to read/reread the rules and see if there is something I'm looking for that is not being given.
__________________
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

BW FC: 1463 6132 2390
  #54    
Old March 28th, 2011, 01:49 PM
gameplayer56's Avatar
gameplayer56
Loving Latias Forever
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On a random super-Earth planet
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
So we can also join the WiFi squad, as well?
__________________

I will edit my sig some other time, since I'm lazy to do it right now.
  #55    
Old March 28th, 2011, 02:30 PM
fridgetheman's Avatar
fridgetheman
PokeManiac
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Username: FRIDGE
Time zone: MTN
Available: Anytime after 3.
I'd like a battle, I'm pretty good but am new to this "clan" business.
__________________
SOULSILVER FRIEND CODE: 0775 8133 3353

  #56    
Old March 28th, 2011, 04:02 PM
cartercr's Avatar
cartercr
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Solla Sollew (PM me if you get it)
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameplayer56 View Post
So we can also join the WiFi squad, as well?
Yep, the wi-fi and the PO divisions are both open :D Just post the required information and we'll get you signed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridgetheman View Post
Username: FRIDGE
Time zone: MTN
Available: Anytime after 3.
I'd like a battle, I'm pretty good but am new to this "clan" business.
Alright, please read through the rules and then post again.

Just a reminder to everyone, the Noob Clan will be having its Gen 5 OU tournament in just half an hour.
__________________
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

BW FC: 1463 6132 2390
  #57    
Old March 29th, 2011, 01:36 PM
hiinotama's Avatar
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UTC+2
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartercr View Post
Just as with ACE, I would like you both to read/reread the rules and see if there is something I'm looking for that is not being given.
whoops, terribly sorry. after first reading the first post and then all the other posts, it must've slipped my mind.
behold the power of my amazing short-term memory.

I HAVE READ AND.. AGREED TO THE TERMS OF USE AND SHALL FOLLOW THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITYY!
ta-dum. sorry, i don't remember the exact line, but i promise i'll do my best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartercr View Post
Just a reminder to everyone, the Noob Clan will be having its Gen 5 OU tournament in just half an hour.
despite my obvious non-participating in a OU tournament..
this does alarm me a little. i imagine most of our members are from the US, and as i'm from Europe.. does that mean i won't be able to compete as much in future tournaments either?..
__________________
-- i don't need promises.
  #58    
Old March 29th, 2011, 01:59 PM
ACE9223's Avatar
ACE9223
ACE Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
i've also read da rules and agreed to follow. jest one thing missing tho... your forgot to band da use of rock helmet jest thought i point that out
__________________
white fc: 2150 7596 9167
  #59    
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:30 PM
cartercr's Avatar
cartercr
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Solla Sollew (PM me if you get it)
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiinotama View Post
whoops, terribly sorry. after first reading the first post and then all the other posts, it must've slipped my mind.
behold the power of my amazing short-term memory.

I HAVE READ AND.. AGREED TO THE TERMS OF USE AND SHALL FOLLOW THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITYY!
ta-dum. sorry, i don't remember the exact line, but i promise i'll do my best!


despite my obvious non-participating in a OU tournament..
this does alarm me a little. i imagine most of our members are from the US, and as i'm from Europe.. does that mean i won't be able to compete as much in future tournaments either?..
Thanks. Also on the note of tournaments, I will be attempting to make them at differant times (while I'm in school that might be hard, but I'll aim for it on weekends.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE9223 View Post
i've also read da rules and agreed to follow. jest one thing missing tho... your forgot to band da use of rock helmet jest thought i point that out
I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.
__________________
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

BW FC: 1463 6132 2390
  #60    
Old March 29th, 2011, 03:21 PM
batmon
Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
This sounds cool, I'm really rusting at battling and haven't even tried Gen V battling.

Can I join?
__________________
Soul Silver FC: 5414 2969 8508

Black FC: 3525 2230 3831

Black 2 FC: 2152 0899 4183

  #61    
Old March 29th, 2011, 03:53 PM
cartercr's Avatar
cartercr
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Solla Sollew (PM me if you get it)
Age: 20
Please read through the entirety of the OP. You will find the rules as well as a section telling you specifically how to join.
__________________
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

BW FC: 1463 6132 2390
  #62    
Old March 29th, 2011, 04:04 PM
batmon
Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Pokemon Online username: Batmon
Timezone: EST
Typical times of activity: 5 PM - 8 PM weekdays
Mostly all day on weekends

My internet is pretty bad, so it goes down at random times though
__________________
Soul Silver FC: 5414 2969 8508

Black FC: 3525 2230 3831

Black 2 FC: 2152 0899 4183

  #63    
Old March 29th, 2011, 05:31 PM
cartercr's Avatar
cartercr
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Solla Sollew (PM me if you get it)
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmon View Post
Pokemon Online username: Batmon
Timezone: EST
Typical times of activity: 5 PM - 8 PM weekdays
Mostly all day on weekends

My internet is pretty bad, so it goes down at random times though
Thank you for posting the correct information, but there is one more thing I'm looking for. Please read through the rules carefully.
__________________
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

BW FC: 1463 6132 2390
  #64    
Old March 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
ACE9223's Avatar
ACE9223
ACE Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartercr View Post
Thanks. Also on the note of tournaments, I will be attempting to make them at differant times (while I'm in school that might be hard, but I'll aim for it on weekends.)



I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.
at the 5th gym town if yo talk to the guy between the ware house's the guy with the yellow hard hat give you a hold item for your pkmn called "rock helmet" rock helmet damage the pkmn that delivers a physical blow wich meens if your pkmn hits my pkmn your pkmn gets damage as well on the same turn wich is why we should ban rock helmet
jest thought i'd point that out is all
__________________
white fc: 2150 7596 9167
  #65    
Old March 30th, 2011, 09:07 PM
CleverProfileName's Avatar
CleverProfileName
needs to learn the threads
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE9223 View Post
at the 5th gym town if yo talk to the guy between the ware house's the guy with the yellow hard hat give you a hold item for your pkmn called "rock helmet" rock helmet damage the pkmn that delivers a physical blow wich meens if your pkmn hits my pkmn your pkmn gets damage as well on the same turn wich is why we should ban rock helmet
jest thought i'd point that out is all
I don't remember it being banned any where else
__________________
_____________________________________________
My FCs
Platinum: 0218 0530 1258
Gold: 2236 6124 9076
White: 0475 7199 2307
  #66    
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:02 AM
Jin-Roh's Avatar
Jin-Roh
VGC or Bust.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
hey carter how's things going for you bro? it's been a while hasn't it? lol.
finally got a new ds and Stunfisk but my old Blanket data wass lost to a flood.

how's your clan doing? i'm not an online player as i post from my psp most of the time or i'd step up to goof around til i get back my edge in wifi.

and there's nothing wrong with a 'rock helmet' 'assurance' combo on a sturdy/sash'd pokemon XD lol.
__________________
My p0kemon 13lack Fr1end C0de<-mouse over it.
offering EV training for trades worth the time
pm if you can help a trainer out with...
Any flawless pokemon
pref Untrained but will take Trained as long as they are well trained and not fodder for my berriless bags
i am accepting clones at this point... got to rebuild a force so i can pass the time and relax on the GTS randoms.

Last edited by Jin-Roh; April 1st, 2011 at 10:09 AM.
  #67    
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:49 PM
cartercr's Avatar
cartercr
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Solla Sollew (PM me if you get it)
Age: 20
Okay, just to clerify the Rock Helmet issue, I know understand what you are sayin. Our clan will play by the same rules that Smogon has deemed to be standard (these rules are widely used by all competative battlers) smogon has gone through extensive testing rescently on all generation 5 pokemon and items, and Rock Helmet was not banned and therefore we will not ban it. If at any time this item were to be banned from smogon then we would most definitely ban it.
__________________
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

BW FC: 1463 6132 2390
  #68    
Old April 2nd, 2011, 12:10 PM
ACE9223's Avatar
ACE9223
ACE Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
hay! jest postin to see wats up
__________________
white fc: 2150 7596 9167
  #69    
Old April 4th, 2011, 05:19 AM
rlyn99's Avatar
rlyn99
Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: on Mars
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
I would like to join.. I play pokemon online. I'll just check the PC server every now and then for battles
( btw I use a ss team.)
__________________
Your Signature:

Just when you thought it was all over...

Friend code: 1592 5269 1431
  #70    
Old April 4th, 2011, 08:14 AM
gamefan1's Avatar
gamefan1
Mystery Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Yo crater im starting my own starter clan so i forget the Pm i sent you according to the rules i am not allowed to be in more then one clan :L im srry

but you know what let make it a rival clan Grrrr it would be more fun and activity on both are clan will increase .We could always organise matche beetween our clan :D

Anw peace everyone XD

Yo crater im starting my own starter clan so i forget the Pm i sent you according to the rules i am not allowed to be in more then one clan :L im srry

but you know what let make it a rival clan Grrrr it would be more fun and activity on both are clan will increase .We could always organise matche beetween our clan :D

Anw peace everyone XD

Yo crater im starting my own starter clan so i forget the Pm i sent you according to the rules i am not allowed to be in more then one clan :L im srry

but you know what let make it a rival clan Grrrr it would be more fun and activity on both are clan will increase .We could always organise matche beetween our clan :D

Anw peace everyone XD

Last edited by gamefan1; April 4th, 2011 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #71    
Old April 4th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Nakuzami's Avatar
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Norende Village
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Okay, i'm not the newest battler but i'm also pretty bad and a little inexperianced. Also new to clans so...let's join this thing.

Pokemon Online username: Nakuzami
Timezone: EST
Typical times of activity: Weekdays after school, around 3pm.

Sometimes I do tend to forget about the Battle Stadium, so if I randomly go inactive but have been online, just PM/VM me or something ;P
__________________
  #72    
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:02 PM
PoisoNinja's Avatar
PoisoNinja
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Fox Archipelago
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to PoisoNinja
I'm new to the site, and to be honest, I guess I could be classified as "new" to Pokemon. I was a huge fan when I was younger, but I stopped playing when Ruby/Sapphire came out. I guess I would be what you call "old school" lol Anyway, this looks extremely fun and I do have some learning to do, but other than that, I'm down!

Pokemon Online username: PoisoNinja
Timezone: Central Timezone (US)
Typical times of activity: Usually, anytime after 2pm on the weekdays, and during the weekends, usually anytime.

P.S. I have read the rules and I will follow them to the best of my ability. :D
  #73    
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:36 PM
cartercr's Avatar
cartercr
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Solla Sollew (PM me if you get it)
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
Okay, i'm not the newest battler but i'm also pretty bad and a little inexperianced. Also new to clans so...let's join this thing.

Pokemon Online username: Nakuzami
Timezone: EST
Typical times of activity: Weekdays after school, around 3pm.

Sometimes I do tend to forget about the Battle Stadium, so if I randomly go inactive but have been online, just PM/VM me or something ;P
Accepted

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisoNinja View Post
I'm new to the site, and to be honest, I guess I could be classified as "new" to Pokemon. I was a huge fan when I was younger, but I stopped playing when Ruby/Sapphire came out. I guess I would be what you call "old school" lol Anyway, this looks extremely fun and I do have some learning to do, but other than that, I'm down!

Pokemon Online username: PoisoNinja
Timezone: Central Timezone (US)
Typical times of activity: Usually, anytime after 2pm on the weekdays, and during the weekends, usually anytime.

P.S. I have read the rules and I will follow them to the best of my ability. :D
Accepted

Just throwing it out there, I'll probably be hosting another tournament here soon. It'll depend on my work schedule as to when I can get on, but probably sometime over the weekend of the 23rd-24th. I'll post later on the time. I will go ahead and make this another Gen 5 OU tournament.
__________________
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

BW FC: 1463 6132 2390
  #74    
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:08 PM
ACE9223's Avatar
ACE9223
ACE Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
jest thought i let u know dat im going to be off line from 10th tell 16th of april jest thought i'd let you know.
__________________
white fc: 2150 7596 9167
  #75    
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM
PoisoNinja's Avatar
PoisoNinja
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Fox Archipelago
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to PoisoNinja
Glad to be apart of the team. I do have a question though: where is the clan channel in PO? Like I said, I'm new to all this, but I really do want to learn, so if there's anyone who's willing to show me the ropes, I promise they won't be wasting their time..
 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.