The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups

Notices

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

Old March 27th, 2011, 09:45 PM
ACE9223
ACE Trainer

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartercr View Post
Please read the rules before joining. Also on the note of hacking, I do not stop legit hacking. If you want full details of this, please look at my sig. To give a rough description though, a legit hack has legit stats, moves, abilities ect. but was caught using things such as the Pokemon Modifier code. I only allow this because I realize most of us don't go to every event, and it's not fair to allow something on PO that won't live in Wi-fi.
i've read the rules jest like you sead but there's one thing that that's boggles my mind..... what's a standard Clauses
Old March 28th, 2011, 09:50 AM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

Nature: Adamant
though i dislike the thought of using only 'strong' Pokémon.. i'll join.
i tend to use just the Pokémon i like, whether they're weak or not.. XD;
and those wouldn't contain any ubers, so yeah.

PO USERNAME: hiinotama
TIMEZONE: Western European Time, GMT + 1
AVAILABLE: i'm sorry to say it varies depending on how busy school is, i'm in my senior year yousee. usually on in the evenings from 8PM tho.

i might join the Wi-Fi squad too, but as of now i don't have BLACK yet, and im not even sure Wi-Fi will work at my house in the first place, so im not making any promises.

.. anything else? just say so ~
Old March 28th, 2011, 01:12 PM
cartercr
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE9223 View Post
i've read the rules jest like you sead but there's one thing that that's boggles my mind..... what's a standard Clauses
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=290790

I do allow "legit hacks" though, as I am understanding of poeple not having pokemon that are hard to come by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiinotama View Post
though i dislike the thought of using only 'strong' Pokémon.. i'll join.
i tend to use just the Pokémon i like, whether they're weak or not.. XD;
and those wouldn't contain any ubers, so yeah.

PO USERNAME: hiinotama
TIMEZONE: Western European Time, GMT + 1
AVAILABLE: i'm sorry to say it varies depending on how busy school is, i'm in my senior year yousee. usually on in the evenings from 8PM tho.

i might join the Wi-Fi squad too, but as of now i don't have BLACK yet, and im not even sure Wi-Fi will work at my house in the first place, so im not making any promises.

.. anything else? just say so ~
Just as with ACE, I would like you both to read/reread the rules and see if there is something I'm looking for that is not being given.
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

BW FC: 1463 6132 2390
Old March 28th, 2011, 01:49 PM
gameplayer56
Loving Latias Forever

Nature: Calm
So we can also join the WiFi squad, as well?

I will edit my sig some other time, since I'm lazy to do it right now.
Old March 28th, 2011, 02:30 PM
fridgetheman
PokeManiac

Username: FRIDGE
Time zone: MTN
Available: Anytime after 3.
I'd like a battle, I'm pretty good but am new to this "clan" business.

Old March 28th, 2011, 04:02 PM
cartercr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameplayer56 View Post
So we can also join the WiFi squad, as well?
Yep, the wi-fi and the PO divisions are both open :D Just post the required information and we'll get you signed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridgetheman View Post
Username: FRIDGE
Time zone: MTN
Available: Anytime after 3.
I'd like a battle, I'm pretty good but am new to this "clan" business.
Alright, please read through the rules and then post again.

Just a reminder to everyone, the Noob Clan will be having its Gen 5 OU tournament in just half an hour.
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Old March 29th, 2011, 01:36 PM
hiinotama
P r e p a r e .

Quote:
Just as with ACE, I would like you both to read/reread the rules and see if there is something I'm looking for that is not being given.
whoops, terribly sorry. after first reading the first post and then all the other posts, it must've slipped my mind.
behold the power of my amazing short-term memory.

I HAVE READ AND.. AGREED TO THE TERMS OF USE AND SHALL FOLLOW THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITYY!
ta-dum. sorry, i don't remember the exact line, but i promise i'll do my best!

Quote:
Just a reminder to everyone, the Noob Clan will be having its Gen 5 OU tournament in just half an hour.
despite my obvious non-participating in a OU tournament..
this does alarm me a little. i imagine most of our members are from the US, and as i'm from Europe.. does that mean i won't be able to compete as much in future tournaments either?..
Old March 29th, 2011, 01:59 PM
ACE9223
ACE Trainer

i've also read da rules and agreed to follow. jest one thing missing tho... your forgot to band da use of rock helmet jest thought i point that out
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:30 PM
cartercr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiinotama View Post
whoops, terribly sorry. after first reading the first post and then all the other posts, it must've slipped my mind.
behold the power of my amazing short-term memory.

I HAVE READ AND.. AGREED TO THE TERMS OF USE AND SHALL FOLLOW THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITYY!
ta-dum. sorry, i don't remember the exact line, but i promise i'll do my best!

despite my obvious non-participating in a OU tournament..
this does alarm me a little. i imagine most of our members are from the US, and as i'm from Europe.. does that mean i won't be able to compete as much in future tournaments either?..
Thanks. Also on the note of tournaments, I will be attempting to make them at differant times (while I'm in school that might be hard, but I'll aim for it on weekends.)

Quote:
i've also read da rules and agreed to follow. jest one thing missing tho... your forgot to band da use of rock helmet jest thought i point that out
I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.

Old March 29th, 2011, 03:21 PM
batmon
Trainer

This sounds cool, I'm really rusting at battling and haven't even tried Gen V battling.

Can I join?

Black FC: 3525 2230 3831

Black 2 FC: 2152 0899 4183

Old March 29th, 2011, 03:53 PM
cartercr

Please read through the entirety of the OP. You will find the rules as well as a section telling you specifically how to join.

Old March 29th, 2011, 04:04 PM
batmon
Trainer

Pokemon Online username: Batmon
Timezone: EST
Typical times of activity: 5 PM - 8 PM weekdays
Mostly all day on weekends

My internet is pretty bad, so it goes down at random times though

Black FC: 3525 2230 3831

Black 2 FC: 2152 0899 4183

Old March 29th, 2011, 05:31 PM
cartercr

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmon View Post
Pokemon Online username: Batmon
Typical times of activity: 5 PM - 8 PM weekdays
Mostly all day on weekends

My internet is pretty bad, so it goes down at random times though
Thank you for posting the correct information, but there is one more thing I'm looking for. Please read through the rules carefully.

Old March 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
ACE9223
ACE Trainer

Quote:
Thanks. Also on the note of tournaments, I will be attempting to make them at differant times (while I'm in school that might be hard, but I'll aim for it on weekends.)

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.
at the 5th gym town if yo talk to the guy between the ware house's the guy with the yellow hard hat give you a hold item for your pkmn called "rock helmet" rock helmet damage the pkmn that delivers a physical blow wich meens if your pkmn hits my pkmn your pkmn gets damage as well on the same turn wich is why we should ban rock helmet
jest thought i'd point that out is all
Old March 30th, 2011, 09:07 PM
CleverProfileName
needs to learn the threads

Nature: Lax
Quote:
at the 5th gym town if yo talk to the guy between the ware house's the guy with the yellow hard hat give you a hold item for your pkmn called "rock helmet" rock helmet damage the pkmn that delivers a physical blow wich meens if your pkmn hits my pkmn your pkmn gets damage as well on the same turn wich is why we should ban rock helmet
jest thought i'd point that out is all
I don't remember it being banned any where else
Gold: 2236 6124 9076
White: 0475 7199 2307
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:02 AM
Jin-Roh
VGC or Bust.

hey carter how's things going for you bro? it's been a while hasn't it? lol.
finally got a new ds and Stunfisk but my old Blanket data wass lost to a flood.

how's your clan doing? i'm not an online player as i post from my psp most of the time or i'd step up to goof around til i get back my edge in wifi.

and there's nothing wrong with a 'rock helmet' 'assurance' combo on a sturdy/sash'd pokemon XD lol.
Any flawless pokemon
pref Untrained but will take Trained as long as they are well trained and not fodder for my berriless bags
i am accepting clones at this point... got to rebuild a force so i can pass the time and relax on the GTS randoms.

Last edited by Jin-Roh; April 1st, 2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:49 PM
cartercr

Okay, just to clerify the Rock Helmet issue, I know understand what you are sayin. Our clan will play by the same rules that Smogon has deemed to be standard (these rules are widely used by all competative battlers) smogon has gone through extensive testing rescently on all generation 5 pokemon and items, and Rock Helmet was not banned and therefore we will not ban it. If at any time this item were to be banned from smogon then we would most definitely ban it.

Old April 2nd, 2011, 12:10 PM
ACE9223
ACE Trainer

hay! jest postin to see wats up
Old April 4th, 2011, 05:19 AM
rlyn99
Trainer

Nature: Lax
I would like to join.. I play pokemon online. I'll just check the PC server every now and then for battles
( btw I use a ss team.)

Just when you thought it was all over...

Friend code: 1592 5269 1431
Old April 4th, 2011, 08:14 AM
gamefan1
Mystery Trainer

Yo crater im starting my own starter clan so i forget the Pm i sent you according to the rules i am not allowed to be in more then one clan :L im srry

but you know what let make it a rival clan Grrrr it would be more fun and activity on both are clan will increase .We could always organise matche beetween our clan :D

Anw peace everyone XD

Yo crater im starting my own starter clan so i forget the Pm i sent you according to the rules i am not allowed to be in more then one clan :L im srry

but you know what let make it a rival clan Grrrr it would be more fun and activity on both are clan will increase .We could always organise matche beetween our clan :D

Anw peace everyone XD

Anw peace everyone XD

Last edited by gamefan1; April 4th, 2011 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 4th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Okay, i'm not the newest battler but i'm also pretty bad and a little inexperianced. Also new to clans so...let's join this thing.

Pokemon Online username: Nakuzami
Typical times of activity: Weekdays after school, around 3pm.

Sometimes I do tend to forget about the Battle Stadium, so if I randomly go inactive but have been online, just PM/VM me or something ;P
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:02 PM
PoisoNinja
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to PoisoNinja
I'm new to the site, and to be honest, I guess I could be classified as "new" to Pokemon. I was a huge fan when I was younger, but I stopped playing when Ruby/Sapphire came out. I guess I would be what you call "old school" lol Anyway, this looks extremely fun and I do have some learning to do, but other than that, I'm down!

Pokemon Online username: PoisoNinja
Timezone: Central Timezone (US)
Typical times of activity: Usually, anytime after 2pm on the weekdays, and during the weekends, usually anytime.

P.S. I have read the rules and I will follow them to the best of my ability. :D
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:36 PM
cartercr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
Okay, i'm not the newest battler but i'm also pretty bad and a little inexperianced. Also new to clans so...let's join this thing.

Pokemon Online username: Nakuzami
Typical times of activity: Weekdays after school, around 3pm.

Sometimes I do tend to forget about the Battle Stadium, so if I randomly go inactive but have been online, just PM/VM me or something ;P
Accepted

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisoNinja View Post
I'm new to the site, and to be honest, I guess I could be classified as "new" to Pokemon. I was a huge fan when I was younger, but I stopped playing when Ruby/Sapphire came out. I guess I would be what you call "old school" lol Anyway, this looks extremely fun and I do have some learning to do, but other than that, I'm down!

Pokemon Online username: PoisoNinja
Timezone: Central Timezone (US)
Typical times of activity: Usually, anytime after 2pm on the weekdays, and during the weekends, usually anytime.

P.S. I have read the rules and I will follow them to the best of my ability. :D
Accepted

Just throwing it out there, I'll probably be hosting another tournament here soon. It'll depend on my work schedule as to when I can get on, but probably sometime over the weekend of the 23rd-24th. I'll post later on the time. I will go ahead and make this another Gen 5 OU tournament.

Old April 5th, 2011, 02:08 PM
ACE9223
ACE Trainer

jest thought i let u know dat im going to be off line from 10th tell 16th of april jest thought i'd let you know.
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM
PoisoNinja
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to PoisoNinja
Glad to be apart of the team. I do have a question though: where is the clan channel in PO? Like I said, I'm new to all this, but I really do want to learn, so if there's anyone who's willing to show me the ropes, I promise they won't be wasting their time..

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links