The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the war?
The Alpha Alliance wins with the Gold Tribe's help. 5 26.32%
The Alpha Alliance wins, but the Gold Tribe is destroyed. 5 26.32%
The Order of Neoverse Wins. 0 0%
A peace agreement is reached, so they both win/lose. 3 15.79%
Neither wins, they both lose. 4 21.05%
Other. 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 2nd, 2011, 01:23 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Nature: Relaxed
The Pokemon Odyssey

PG-16 (for Blood, Violence, Language, Some Content)

Plot:
Spoiler:
Once upon a time, in a world ruled by Pokemon, there existed a nation that united all Pokemon under the slogans of freedom, love, and peace. This nation eventually became known as the Alpha Alliance. The core of the Alpha Alliance is what kept the nation together. They were the Gold Tribe, a group of elite Pokemon peacekeepers who protected the Alpha Alliance and made it a place of harmony and happiness. For years, the Gold Tribe protected the Alpha Alliance, until one day, a sadistic organization called the Order of Neoverse suddenly launched a brutal attack. They were relentless, and in their First Strike they nearly destroyed the Gold Tribe. Now with the Gold Tribe on the verge of collapse, it is up to the few Pokemon that can stand and fight to do so. Will the Alpha Alliance help bring the Gold Tribe to its former glory and defeat the Order of Neoverse? Or will the Order finish the war and wipe out the Alpha Alliance?

You:
Spoiler:
You are to be apart of one of 3 factions. You can be apart of the conquering Order of Neoverse and attempt to defeat the Gold Tribe and the Alpha Alliance. Or you can choose to join (or have already joined) the Gold Tribe and attempt to save the Alpha Alliance and defeat the Order of Neoverse by freeing captured towns, attacking Order of Neoverse bases, etc. You may also choose to be someone in the Alpha Alliance, the nation of freedom, and be allied with the Gold Tribe against the order of Neoverse. All of your lives will interact at some point. (Remember that the Gold Tribe is a group of warriors, the strongest in the Alpha Alliance, and membership is hard to get. So keep that in mind as you sign up.)

Rules:

1. All PC rules apply.
2. No godmodding or bunnying, unless given permission
3. This is rated PG-16, so cursing is allowed, but let’s keep it to a minimum. Blood is allowed, but not gore. I would say killing isn’t allowed but, come on, this is war! Still, keep it to a bear minimum. Romance is allowed, but let’s keep it to kissing. Nothing too graphic.
4. Try to be active and post often, I want to keep this alive.
5. Have good grammar and spelling.
6. Have FUN!

SU Format:
Spoiler:
Golden Tribe
Name:
Title: (All members have one, if you haven’t joined yet, you will get one)
Personality:
Bio:
Pokemon Species:
Move set: (4 max)

Alpha Alliance
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Pokemon Species:

Order of Neoverse
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Pokemon Species:

My SU
Name: Kent Reed
Title: (All members have one, if you haven’t joined yet, you will get one): Kaiser
Appearance: Kent is a Zangoose with a gold emblem on his shoulder, the mark of the Gold Tribe. His usual red markings on his eye and body are colored gold instead.
Personality: Kent is a proud and headstrong person. Quick to get into a fight, he would fight and die to protect the Alpha Alliance. He has deep respect for the code and honor of the Gold Tribe, and may get angry easily if anyone tries to insult them. He also has a deep respect for his comrades. He is sometimes rash and impatient, but also usually understanding.
Bio: Kent was son of the former Leader of the Gold Tribe. However, when the Order of Neoverse attacked, he, along with most other Gold Tribe members, was killed. Although relatively young, he took up the position as new leader and vowed to return the Gold Tribe to its former glory, save the Alpha Alliance and defeat the Order of Neoverse. Thus he began searching for new members to add to the Gold Tribe, as well as his attempts to free captured towns, and push back Order of Neoverse forces.
Pokemon Species: Zangoose
Move set: (4 max) Swords Dance, Slash, Close Combat, Thunder.

Teams

Alpha Alliance: Slasher, Neptune, Genevieve,
Gold Tribe: Kent Reed, Violet Ryhm, Eternal Flame, Julie
Order of Neoverse: Lex Omega, Alex Dusklore, Q,

Moshi Moshi
Paired with the Epic Raikiri

Last edited by SV; April 26th, 2011 at 10:28 PM. Reason: spoiler issues.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 04:15 PM
Lilliana
Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!

Nature: Lonely
Golden Tribe
Name: Violet Ryhm
Title: Just joining doesn't have one yet
Appearance:
Personality: Violet is a very headstrong and enthusiastic Pokemon. She's never afraid to stick up for others and will risk her life to protect the Alpha Alliance. She's the type of Pokemon who in some situations will listen to orders carefully but if someone is in danger she will not hesitate to act. Despite the fact that she can be a fierce warrior in battle outside of it she can be calm and gentle if need be. Specifically in helping people deal with their Problems.
Bio: Violet was born to parents that were always loyal to the Alpha Alliance. Before she evolved Violet would always look in awe at the members of the Golden Tribe saying to herself that one day she would make it there. After this she trained herself long and hard for many years until she evolved into a Toxicroak. After many more months of trying Violet was finally invited to join the Golden Tribe something she had always wished for.
Pokemon Species: Toxicroak
Move set: Poison Jab, Brick Break, Focus Blast, Sucker Punch
SISTERS: Marina E. Silver.

MY RP's
The Hunted
:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=250865
Old April 2nd, 2011, 05:17 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

welcome to the RP! You're accepted!

Moshi Moshi
Old April 2nd, 2011, 05:20 PM
Lilliana
Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!

Thanks, this looks like it will be a lot of fun :D
SISTERS: Marina E. Silver.

MY RP's
The Hunted
:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=250865
Old April 3rd, 2011, 05:10 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

I hope so, I just need to get other people to join. Know anyone that might be interested?

Moshi Moshi
Old April 3rd, 2011, 11:31 PM
mathewsggm
super saiyan

Alpha Alliance
Namelasher
Appearance:a normal Scyther
Personalitylasher loves to fight there is no battle Slasher will fight to the end no holding back.
Bio:slasher was born to sword masters but slasher had claws or whatever you call it but like a sword sharp as a sword so he became a sword master using slash and cutting moves only.
Pokemon Speciescyther
Move set:air slash slash night slash and swords dance.
Old April 4th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Xyrin
Furret

Nature: Jolly
Golden Tribe
Name: Eternal Flame
Title: Shadow Flame
Appearance:
Eternal Flame is a shiny Charizard, he also has many scars from being in battles. His flame is extremely large and can KO Pokemon by just hitting them with his tail.He has a golden helm on his head for the Golden Tribe.
Personality: Eternal Flame is the kind of person that Charizards usually are. He is loyal to his friends, and will risk his life for them. He makes Rash decisions due to his hard childhood, his way of thinking is "Think fast or Die"
Bio: Eternal Flame has had a very hard life, he was abandoned at his time of hatching. His shiny status scared his parents they assumed there was something wrong with him. They left him out in the rain thinking it was an humane way of killing him. With his strong will to live his flame would not go out, he was nearly dead, but not yet. Rattata and Raticate swarmed him, he fought them off with razor sharp claws. With every bite or scratch his flame burnt hotter and larger. After a while he was covered in permanent scars and his flame was burning amazingly hot. When the sun came out he evolved to a Charmeleon.

He traveled far to find a home, he evantually found the Golden Tribe. But he was rejected because he wasn't evolved, despite being as strong as a Charizard. He trained for days and days. Eventually the order of the Neoverse attacked. He defended the Alpha Alliance despite not being a member of the Golden Tribe. He evolved after he saw the leader of the Golden Tribe get killed. He killed many of the attackers and survived, but he gained even more horrible scars. He was then omitted into the Golden tribe and given his golden helm.
Pokemon Species: Charizard
Move set: (4 max) Flame Thrower, Echoed Voice, Counter, Beat Up

Furret

The Creeper Hub ~ x - Icons by Anastasia - My Twitter ~ x
Old April 4th, 2011, 12:48 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Awesome SU guys, you're accepted. Welcome!

Moshi Moshi
Old April 4th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Xyrin
Furret

Thanks. When will we start?

Furret

Old April 4th, 2011, 02:11 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

I'm planning to start once we get at least 2 people for every category. So far we need one more person in the Alpha Alliance and 2 more people in the Order of Neoverse. Then we can start. Others can add on, though.

Moshi Moshi
Old April 4th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Tony Montana
Say Hello To My Little Friend!

I'll be joining as one of the "bad guys" (Order of Neoverse). I'll edit it when I come back from dinner.

EDIT: Let me know if it needs futher editing.

Name:
Lex Omega
Appearance: Lex looks like a normal Alakazam, but with a longer moustache and an Omega symbol on his forehead.
Personality: Lex rarely shows any emotions, and enjoys meditating to increase his powers. He is always relaxed and will not lose his temper unless he's pushed way too far. He can also be a bit obsessive.
Bio: Lex never got along with others very well, probably because he liked being alone more than playing with others. When he evolved into Kadabra, he grew obsessed with his Psychic powers and spent days training to hone his skills. The then evolved into Kadabra and learned more moves. He decided to use his powers to take over the world, and
Pokemon Species: Alakazam
Move set: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Focus Blast.

Kanto(Yellow), Johto(Silver), Hoenn(Ruby), Sinnoh(Platinum): Done
Unova: To Do

Last edited by Tony Montana; April 4th, 2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old April 4th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Xyrin
Furret

Ok. So now 1 of each besides Golden Tribe. And BTW I might switch to Alpha Alliance if I get some more information. Are they old guys on a throne?

Furret

Old April 4th, 2011, 05:05 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

No, they're not old guys on a throne, lol. The Alpha Alliance is an entire nation of Pokemon. Theres all kind of people in it. Good guys, some bad guys, all kinds. The Alpha Alliance has its own army and all that, with a lot of strong Pokemon as well, but the Golden Tribe has MOST of the strongest Pokemon. Its really selective, though. There's still a lot of strong Pokemon outside the Gold Tribe that fight for the Alpha Alliance. Hope that's enough info.

Moshi Moshi
Old April 4th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Xyrin
Furret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
No, they're not old guys on a throne, lol. The Alpha Alliance is an entire nation of Pokemon. Theres all kind of people in it. Good guys, some bad guys, all kinds. The Alpha Alliance has its own army and all that, with a lot of strong Pokemon as well, but the Golden Tribe has MOST of the strongest Pokemon. Its really selective, though. There's still a lot of strong Pokemon outside the Gold Tribe that fight for the Alpha Alliance. Hope that's enough info.
Ahh okay NOW I understand. I think I'll stick with Golden Tribe.

Furret

Old April 4th, 2011, 06:00 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Oh and welcome to the RP Tony Montana.

Moshi Moshi
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:26 PM
pikakip
The original DarkHeart

I don't really have the time to work on this atm. pplus I'm tired, so I'm not really up to it. I'll finish it later.

Name: Jecht
Title: Ares

Appearance: Jecht looks like most Wartortles, same skin color same tail and ear color. There are some differences however. Jecht's shell is blood red, and his ears are a lot shorter than most wartortles. Jecht also has a jagged scar on his right arm. His eyes are black.
Personality: Jecht is a fighter above all else. He knows almost nothing else.
Bio:
Pokemon Species: Wartortle
Sisters: Kyuu-chan and Strikit
Cousin: Nideous
Old April 4th, 2011, 07:40 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Sounds good Pikakip, but what faction are you? Gold Tribe? You didn't really list.

Moshi Moshi
Old April 5th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Aura.Lucario
The Rivers will run red....

Send a message via Yahoo to Aura.Lucario
Alpha Alliance
Name: Neptune
Appearance: An Empoleon with a longer trident-horn on his head.
Personality: Neptune is very sociable, and has a lot of friend to talk to. He has the power to join the Gold Tribe, but he doesn't want to. He's afraid that if he joins, he won't be able to see his friends that often, and he doesn't want that to happen. In his 'friend circle', he's the leader, and he leads well. He is rather popular in the Alpha Alliance, but he has one fatal flaw. He can't tell if someone's lying or not, and that can be really bad...

Bio: His parents are pretty rich and arrogant, but Neptune's never affected by his parents. Eventually he left his family, and he's living in a small house right now, alone. Two years ago, a 'friend' of his tricked him into stealing for him. As a result, Neptune was punished severely, and people had a bad impression on him. When he was just a Piplup, his elementary classmates bullied him, so he was the laughing stock in the whole school. But everything changed when he evolved, his new power made people concider before teasing him. But the evolution didn't make him greedy or arrogant, he uses the power to do good deeds, example? Saving the Alpha Alliance.

Pokemon Species: Empoleon
Move set: (4 max) Hydro Pump (turning into Hydro Cannon sometime soon), Drill Peck, Metal Claw, Ice Beam

The most Caring Girlfriend/Pair Ever

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Last edited by Aura.Lucario; April 9th, 2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old April 5th, 2011, 11:42 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

ok, cool. Welcome to the RP!

Moshi Moshi
Old April 5th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Aura.Lucario

*shrugs* well you kinda forced me, didn't you xD?

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 6th, 2011, 11:06 AM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Nature: Sassy
Alpha Alliance

Name: Genevieve

Appearence: Genevieve looks like a normal Ninetails. She wears a blood red thick ribbon loosely around her neck. Her eyes are a really dark blue, they are sometimes mistaken for being pitch black. At the very tip of her nine tails is a very faint red spot. Each spot is about 5 inches wide.

Personality: Genevieve is usually soft spoken, unless she's in battle. Her personality changes when she's in battle. So much that people have known to say she has a spilt personality. Genevieve doesn't care what they say, and she goes along with the split personality thing. She actually uses it to mess with the people that bad mouth her. Despite that, Genevieve is actually kind-hearted. Just not a lot of people try to get close to her, so they don't see that side of her.

Bio: Genevieve's father, a bull headed Rhyhorn, left Genevieve's mom, and herself when Genevieve was born. Because of this Genevieve thought, and still does, that her father left because of her. Genevieve's mom always tried to convince her that that wasn't true but Genevieve wouldn't listen. She got into her first fight when she was ten. It wasn't a war fight, it was that someone was talking about her father and she hit him. (This is when the conspiracy of her having a split personality first came into play.) Genevieve evolved into Ninetails when she was twelve. She first noticed she had psychic abilities when she was thirteen. Genevieve may have pyshic powers but it is only a little bit and it is weak. The most she can do is hold a small object in the air for a minute. (I will take out the pyshic ability of you wish.)

Pokemon: Ninetails

Move Set: Extransensory
Inferno
Dark Pulse
Sleep Talk

I hope this is ok. :]
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 6th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Xyrin
Furret

One more bad guy. Unless Pikakip is one.

Furret

Old April 6th, 2011, 12:35 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

welcome to the RP angel! We need just 1 more in the Order to start.

Moshi Moshi
Old April 9th, 2011, 12:06 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

I've decided to start without the last person. However, other people can join after this starts. We'll begin right now.

The RP opens in Eternity City. Eternity City is one of largest cities of the Alpha Alliance, and is on the border between Alpha Alliance and Order of Neoverse-controlled territory. It is populated by over thousands of Alpha Alliance citizens, and is protected by the local armies of the Alpha Alliance. However, recently, reports have been coming in that the city might soon try to be attacked by the Order of Neoverse. Kent Reed, also known as the "Kaiser", has come to the town in search of potential new members of the Gold Tribe, as well as to rally the local Alpha Alliance troops if there indeed will be an attack. With that, the RP begins! (Note that you don't have to begin in this city, but it would be preferable if you began somewhere closeby )

Kent Reed walked down the busy streets of Eternity City, one of the strongholds of the Alpha Alliance. He had visited this city a lot while growing up, while his father, once known as the "Champion", was the leader. It hadn't changed much, other than the constant patrols of the military across the borders of the city. Kent knew that if he was going to find strong Pokemon anywhere, it would be here.

Kent walked into a large building, where he was supposed to meet a few other members of the Gold Tribe and begin searching for potential new recruits. He saw a large Snorlax waiting inside. He recognized the Snorlax as Manchu, one of the Generals of the Alpha Alliance. Manchu waved him over.

"Hello Kaiser, great to see you here!"

"Likewise General Manchu. Have the others arrived yet?"

"Not yet, but they should be arriving sometime today."

Kent looked over the others inside the room. They were whispering to each other and pointing at him. Most were young soldiers. He didn't find it that strange. Most of them have never seen a member of the Gold Tribe, so they must be quite startled. Kent waited patiently for what remained of the Gold Tribe to arrive in the busy streets of Eternity City. But there was much more going on than this simple gathering here.

Moshi Moshi

Last edited by SV; April 9th, 2011 at 12:46 AM. Reason: PEER PRESSURE FORCES ME TO START NOW.
Old April 9th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Aura.Lucario

Neptune walked out of his house and took a deep breath. It was rather quiet here, in the little village of Poseida. The Alpha Aliiance stronghold, Eternity City wasn't far from here, and Neptune cound see the skyscrapers from here.

"Being a non-Gold Tribe member is actually a good thing." Neptune told himself, smiling as he watched the sun set, "No meetings, no defending, no trouble at all."

But then he realised the danger he was in. The Order of Neoverse, or 'Order of the Worst' as he called it was going to attack anytime soon. Neptune gulped as he thought of the horrible scene. He had to do something, but he wasn't really that famous, and people outside Poseida didn't know his existence.

He was absolutely strong enough to enter the Gold Tribe, but he didn't want to. He had friends here. Buddies and pals to play with.
But I guess I don't have to worry. The gold tribe doesn't know about me. He thought as he drank a cup of cold, refreshing water. He was sitting on lounge chair on the balcony, enjoying the moment...as he knew it wound never be the same again.

"Neptune," a Pelipper landed right next to him and poked him with his beak, "The Order of the Worst's coming soon. What are you gonna do about it?"

"What'd you want me to do, Apollo?" Neptune tilted his head, and his golden trident reflected the sunlight, shining beautifully.

"You're the best fighter in the village, Neptune!" Apollo wailed, "You'll have to help the Gold Tribe."

"Me? Help the gold tribe?" Neptune was flabbergasted, "I'm not joining those guys...I want some freedom here, but if you want me to stop the Order, then you're right."

Neptune got to his feet and left the balcony, "I'll go to Eternity City right now. I'll see what I can do."

Apollo nodded happily and flew towards the City again. He was a spy, and he needed to spy on the Order all the time.

Neptune jumped into a river and swam towards the city. Lucky for him, there was a river connecting Poseida and Eternity, making all water types easier to travel. He propelled himself towards the city and took a deep breath. Something big's going to happen. I can feel it. Neptune thought, his trident shimmering under the sunlight.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle