The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #876    
Old January 14th, 2011, 09:18 PM
AeroToxin
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male

Advertise here
could someone tell me a good hack to play that doesnt have fake pokemon?
  #877    
Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:32 PM
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti's Avatar
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti
gggggggggggggggggg
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: My user name _ asciii_ +&h1!" lulz
YO!!!!

I haven't been here for the last half year, could anybody quicly sumarize what has happent in the hacking sceene?
__________________
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #878    
Old February 5th, 2011, 07:02 PM
sab's Avatar
sab
Now too much of a life.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midgar
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi sir tomato my password is syvniti View Post
YO!!!!

I haven't been here for the last half year, could anybody quicly sumarize what has happent in the hacking sceene?
There has been mostly big asm advances (e.g. animated trainer sprites in thrird gen, and most everything by colcolstyles recently), but also a few minor things. Colcolstyles, and giradialkia are now the new mods. Most of the real advances in editing systems have been in either a special way to edit a sprite/tilemap in third gen, or in fourth gen. We may even have a funcional fifth gen map editor open to the public soon. Scripting in fourth gen has been done, along with numerous graphical edits. Many new hacks have been started, and many have ended. I'm not going into which ones, since that would take too long, but just know a lot of popularity has shifted. Lots of new data tables and structures have been documented, but most of those aren't listed here at pc. I hope that's enough for now. I would write more, but I've gotta go to bed.
__________________
anCay ouyay eakspay igpay atinlay? Ifay osay easeplay m.p.ay
emay enthay opycay anday astepay isthay inay ouryay ignaturesay.
  #879    
Old February 10th, 2011, 03:10 PM
ThaReaper01's Avatar
ThaReaper01
I'm on my way...
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Are there any ROMs that have the Gen 4/5 gameplay design but has the R/B/Y/Fr/Lg storyline?
  #880    
Old February 10th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Crimson5M's Avatar
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Scotland
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaReaper01 View Post
Are there any ROMs that have the Gen 4/5 gameplay design but has the R/B/Y/Fr/Lg storyline?
Nope. Mainly because there is currently no released map editor for the 4th gen, let alone 5th gen. Although that would be pretty interesting to see :O
__________________

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
  #881    
Old February 10th, 2011, 03:56 PM
ThaReaper01's Avatar
ThaReaper01
I'm on my way...
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
I probably should have been a bit more clear. What I mean by "design" are things likes attacks being categorized as physical or special, instead of all one type being physical or all one type being special. Things like that. I'm not bothered about the graphics or anything like that.
  #882    
Old February 11th, 2011, 09:38 PM
colcolstyles's Avatar
colcolstyles
Yours truly
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Bay Area
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaReaper01 View Post
I probably should have been a bit more clear. What I mean by "design" are things likes attacks being categorized as physical or special, instead of all one type being physical or all one type being special. Things like that. I'm not bothered about the graphics or anything like that.
I believe that there is a thread over in Research & Development regarding doing exactly that. In fact, I think a patch was released that implements that feature in Fire Red.
__________________

Brother of Vrai
  #883    
Old February 23rd, 2011, 06:27 PM
-Cygnus-'s Avatar
-Cygnus-
It's an odyssey
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Just a quick (but kind of heavy) question:
Does anyone know if there has ever been/is a... "map" of a Pokemon ROM? I guess just some sort of text file/pdf that says stuff like "Pokemon data is located in between offsets ###### and ######" "Trainer ID is loacted at ######" etc. I know that people that make tools know where certain bits of data are, but I was just wondering if it's ever been compiled into one big encyclopedia of hacking so to speak...

Thanks!
__________________
Spinning, whirling, still descending
Like a spiral sea unending
  #884    
Old February 23rd, 2011, 06:40 PM
Team Fail's Avatar
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cygnus- View Post
Just a quick (but kind of heavy) question:
Does anyone know if there has ever been/is a... "map" of a Pokemon ROM? I guess just some sort of text file/pdf that says stuff like "Pokemon data is located in between offsets ###### and ######" "Trainer ID is loacted at ######" etc. I know that people that make tools know where certain bits of data are, but I was just wondering if it's ever been compiled into one big encyclopedia of hacking so to speak...

Thanks!
Oh, rom maps? I know of some for Pokemon Red, but I can't remember where I saw it. As for GBA, I don't think one has been made, and if you want one for the DS games, dream on.

Speaking of Pokemon Red, has anyone successfully implemented an RTC in Red before?
__________________

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman



[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
  #885    
Old February 24th, 2011, 01:39 PM
supersam2
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Hey guys can you remember me the name of a hack? The game beginns with a poochyena and you got beaten by giovanni with his nidorino and I don't remember the name
  #886    
Old February 25th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Sawakita's Avatar
Sawakita
Not Invented Here
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
Oh, rom maps? I know of some for Pokemon Red, but I can't remember where I saw it. As for GBA, I don't think one has been made, and if you want one for the DS games, dream on.
Here is Pokemon Red ROM Map.
Quote:
Speaking of Pokemon Red, has anyone successfully implemented an RTC in Red before?
I'm working on a RTC for pokemon Wood (a Blue hack), although it's not complete yet .
__________________



| 1st Gen Hacking: Useful Links | A good example of REAL ROM Hacking |
  #887    
Old February 25th, 2011, 07:10 AM
0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Superjail Penitentiary
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi sir tomato my password is syvniti View Post
YO!!!!

I haven't been here for the last half year, could anybody quicly sumarize what has happent in the hacking sceene?
If it's worth it I'd like to toss in my 2 cents.
Heard a rumor from a "reliable source" that Zel's back and working on Shiny Gold again... and LinkandZelda returned to Liquid Crystal, I know that for sure as I got a copy of the Liquid Crystal dev pack, wolololololo, but then he closed the download for it and released beta 3.
Could be just rumors, but I trust my source, as he's been around the block a time or 2 if you catch the metaphor.

I've been in need of a bunch of new material as well, as it seems a portion of my hacking information and tools may have become a tad out-dated.
It seems HackMew is dead now, as well as many mid-school hackers and tool devs, adding to the collection of exceptional hackers long disappeared from our quaint yet lovable little community.

I myself have been keeping out of the 4th/5th gen stuff since my PC's hardly strong enough to map-edit the Advance GEN games, so I dunno much about that.
I heard somewhere at one point in time too that the Pokedex for the GBA games finally got an upgrade, as someone apparently managed to fit more pokemon in the pokedex.

I guess this could count as a request as well, was wondering if someone could point me towards the most recent advances in GBA hacking, considering the search isn't well suited for that, as I don't know what to search for.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

TL;DR? Zel might be back, People are dead, I need help finding updated info, any help?
__________________
>Boot Jailbot
>Pass *****
.
.
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Age: 18
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
  #888    
Old February 25th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Pokepal17's Avatar
Pokepal17
More cowbell~
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Steeltown
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0m3GA ARS3NAL View Post
If it's worth it I'd like to toss in my 2 cents.
Heard a rumor from a "reliable source" that Zel's back and working on Shiny Gold again... and LinkandZelda returned to Liquid Crystal, I know that for sure as I got a copy of the Liquid Crystal dev pack, wolololololo, but then he closed the download for it and released beta 3.
Could be just rumors, but I trust my source, as he's been around the block a time or 2 if you catch the metaphor.

I've been in need of a bunch of new material as well, as it seems a portion of my hacking information and tools may have become a tad out-dated.
It seems HackMew is dead now, as well as many mid-school hackers and tool devs, adding to the collection of exceptional hackers long disappeared from our quaint yet lovable little community.

I myself have been keeping out of the 4th/5th gen stuff since my PC's hardly strong enough to map-edit the Advance GEN games, so I dunno much about that.
I heard somewhere at one point in time too that the Pokedex for the GBA games finally got an upgrade, as someone apparently managed to fit more pokemon in the pokedex.

I guess this could count as a request as well, was wondering if someone could point me towards the most recent advances in GBA hacking, considering the search isn't well suited for that, as I don't know what to search for.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

TL;DR? Zel might be back, People are dead, I need help finding updated info, any help?
Well, the fact of that matter is, since the people are dead/gone, there haven't been many advances. =(
Oh, and Zel is definitely back. :3
__________________
Pokémon Stardrop
  #889    
Old February 27th, 2011, 01:45 AM
supersam2
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersam2 View Post
Hey guys can you remember me the name of a hack? The game beginns with a poochyena and you got beaten by giovanni with his nidorino and I don't remember the name
excuse me but I haven't found yet :/ So if someone remembers I would be very happy
  #890    
Old March 2nd, 2011, 06:06 PM
masterquestmq's Avatar
masterquestmq
Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0m3GA ARS3NAL View Post
If it's worth it I'd like to toss in my 2 cents.
Heard a rumor from a "reliable source" that Zel's back and working on Shiny Gold again... and LinkandZelda returned to Liquid Crystal, I know that for sure as I got a copy of the Liquid Crystal dev pack, wolololololo, but then he closed the download for it and released beta 3.
Could be just rumors, but I trust my source, as he's been around the block a time or 2 if you catch the metaphor.

I've been in need of a bunch of new material as well, as it seems a portion of my hacking information and tools may have become a tad out-dated.
It seems HackMew is dead now, as well as many mid-school hackers and tool devs, adding to the collection of exceptional hackers long disappeared from our quaint yet lovable little community.

I myself have been keeping out of the 4th/5th gen stuff since my PC's hardly strong enough to map-edit the Advance GEN games, so I dunno much about that.
I heard somewhere at one point in time too that the Pokedex for the GBA games finally got an upgrade, as someone apparently managed to fit more pokemon in the pokedex.

I guess this could count as a request as well, was wondering if someone could point me towards the most recent advances in GBA hacking, considering the search isn't well suited for that, as I don't know what to search for.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

TL;DR? Zel might be back, People are dead, I need help finding updated info, any help?



If we really want advances lets work and focus in these catagories

1) More pokemon in the Pokedex (if possible adding more than the 25 allowed without replacing) this will do wonders in the hacking community it will rock our world!

2) A little more research on rom expansion, can we really use all the extra space for scripts etc?

3) the follow me script the everyone has been asking for (like pikachu in yellow)

this is all i have from the top of my head


If we can put our heads together and focus on these issues we can completely change the GBA hacking field the dynamics of it


tons of awesome hacks can be born if the issues above were tackled.

and i did hear that LinkandZelda and Zeikku returned in early Feb i guess they are still working on the lastest beta.

well thats my two cents thanks for the info guys.
  #891    
Old March 3rd, 2011, 03:52 AM
Platinum Lucario's Avatar
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Well, as some of you might already know... the ROMs of Pokémon Black and Pokémon White have gotten leaked. That's right... a day earlier than it's release. I'm actually pleased to know that as a matter of fact. I know the Maps will be the same in the English versions... but what about the images? Well, if we take a look at the images to see if they've changed in width and height... then maybe we'll learn something new from it?

I'm sure through our research in NDS ROMs and it's game development tastics... surely has helped us learn alot more about how they're made and all that. It just shows how quickly we've actually progressed compared to 2 years ago. Since we've now got the translated version of Crystal Tile 2... we can pretty much do more things. And thanks to the Sterling hex editor as well... it also is able to add and remove values... so we can add and decrease size in a file. Just imagine... if we are able to create an editor that will edit any .nds file and have most of it's development and editing tools. That surely would be wonderful. As I've also typed up a document on how to edit an image using Crystal Tile 2, which works wonders for me... except for one problem: resizing images of course. But I'm sure everything will be fine.
__________________
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
Researching the NDS ROMs...

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
  #892    
Old March 3rd, 2011, 10:09 PM
0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Superjail Penitentiary
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterquestmq View Post
If we really want advances lets work and focus in these catagories

1) More pokemon in the Pokedex (if possible adding more than the 25 allowed without replacing) this will do wonders in the hacking community it will rock our world!

2) A little more research on rom expansion, can we really use all the extra space for scripts etc?

3) the follow me script the everyone has been asking for (like pikachu in yellow)

this is all i have from the top of my head


If we can put our heads together and focus on these issues we can completely change the GBA hacking field the dynamics of it


tons of awesome hacks can be born if the issues above were tackled.

and i did hear that LinkandZelda and Zeikku returned in early Feb i guess they are still working on the lastest beta.

well thats my two cents thanks for the info guys.
1: It's been done but I forget by who

2: Long proven, I put all my scripts in the expanded part of the rom, and use the main part for tons more maps so I don't have to manually repoint them. (Since A-Map doesn't automatically put maps in expanded ROM's extra space if I remember right)

3: It can be done with ASM but nobodies done it yet... I was thinking of taking one more crack at learning ASM better, maybe after I learn how sprites are handled in ASM I'll do that, I've got the logic of it all in my head, I made one in XSE once but you had to place it on every tile to get it to work, this one would move another sprite whenever the player moving via button press routine is executed...
__________________
>Boot Jailbot
>Pass *****
.
.
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Age: 18
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
  #893    
Old March 4th, 2011, 07:15 AM
kringlur's Avatar
kringlur
Velkominn í heim POKéMON!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cygnus- View Post
Just a quick (but kind of heavy) question:
Does anyone know if there has ever been/is a... "map" of a Pokemon ROM? I guess just some sort of text file/pdf that says stuff like "Pokemon data is located in between offsets ###### and ######" "Trainer ID is loacted at ######" etc. I know that people that make tools know where certain bits of data are, but I was just wondering if it's ever been compiled into one big encyclopedia of hacking so to speak...

Thanks!
Made a compilation: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQ8I1POF
Mostly for Red, but has stuff for the others too. It's just compiled info from various places. Please comment with fixes/additions/whathaveyou.

Last edited by kringlur; March 6th, 2011 at 04:36 PM.
  #894    
Old March 4th, 2011, 12:47 PM
colcolstyles's Avatar
colcolstyles
Yours truly
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Bay Area
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0m3GA ARS3NAL View Post
3: It can be done with ASM but nobodies done it yet... I was thinking of taking one more crack at learning ASM better, maybe after I learn how sprites are handled in ASM I'll do that, I've got the logic of it all in my head, I made one in XSE once but you had to place it on every tile to get it to work, this one would move another sprite whenever the player moving via button press routine is executed...
Well, back in September I made this. Recently I completely reworked it so that it now supports running and ledge jumping but I still haven't tackled the problem of switching maps yet.
__________________

Brother of Vrai
  #895    
Old March 13th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Lyzak's Avatar
Lyzak
wishes he had a Hacking Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Hmm...
Well, I'm a bit late to the party it seems.

Regardless, what base should I use for my Hack?

I possess virtually no programming, engineering or scripting talents, so I really don't know my way around the back of a ROM... I'm the artistic person that has already spent too much time drawing overworld maps, tossing tiles together to make towns and routes, and plotting out the story.

Ages ago on this thread there was a discussion about FireRed versus Emerald. What are the major differences? Music was mentioned (but what does that even mean to someone who likes to WRITE his own music?), as were tilesets. Can Emerald have two overworld maps like FireRed? And on top of that, is attempting animated sprites suicidal for someone who wants to, if human resources provide, incorporate Generation IV Pokémon and moves into the game?

...and of course, various and sundry other questions.

-Lyzák
(looking for a hack team, btw. A GOOD hack team. Just throwin that out there. Look for me on the Team Discussion forum.)
  #896    
Old March 13th, 2011, 09:09 PM
0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Superjail Penitentiary
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzak View Post
Hmm...
Well, I'm a bit late to the party it seems.

Regardless, what base should I use for my Hack?

I possess virtually no programming, engineering or scripting talents, so I really don't know my way around the back of a ROM... I'm the artistic person that has already spent too much time drawing overworld maps, tossing tiles together to make towns and routes, and plotting out the story.

Ages ago on this thread there was a discussion about FireRed versus Emerald. What are the major differences? Music was mentioned (but what does that even mean to someone who likes to WRITE his own music?), as were tilesets. Can Emerald have two overworld maps like FireRed? And on top of that, is attempting animated sprites suicidal for someone who wants to, if human resources provide, incorporate Generation IV Pokémon and moves into the game?

...and of course, various and sundry other questions.

-Lyzák
(looking for a hack team, btw. A GOOD hack team. Just throwin that out there. Look for me on the Team Discussion forum.)
Whatever base you start with is all up to you.
Fire Red has 4 Overworld Maps to work with, Emerald (Without ASM) has 1. (2 if you count the battle frontier Overworld, but it's not a very impressive overworld... lol.

Other than that, if you're planning on replacing the music, tiles, and other various aesthetic features, than it doesn't much matter what one you choose, especially if you're not going to be doing the scripting, or ASM. Otherwise those would be things that you'd need to look at, considering Emerald and Fire Red can differ from time to time in scripts. There are game-specific commands that I can't exactly remember off the top of my head, and the RAM data probably looks a bit different indeed (coming from an ASM standpoint).

Anyways, just pick your favorite and work from there, if you come across a hurdle you need help with, were always here, and willing to help.
__________________
>Boot Jailbot
>Pass *****
.
.
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Age: 18
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
  #897    
Old March 26th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Team Fail's Avatar
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Well, today went well for me. I learned how to insert music into Wii ISOs. I never knew it was so simple!
__________________

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman



[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
  #898    
Old April 6th, 2011, 08:43 PM
mucus's Avatar
mucus
Moémon Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Usa
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Hey so I'm picking up Moémon, and I'm gonna try to make a full ROM hack out of it. I'm updating the dex entries, cries, any sprites that need to be redone, script, title screen.
Any advice that can be given would be greatly appreciated!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moémon
(Hack of Pokémon Leaf Green)

In the world of Moémon there has been an accident at an animation studio. While they working on a television show based on the Pokémon of the world, something happened that caused the chibitized-anthropomorphized versions of Pokémon. They called themselves Moémon. Whatever happened in the studio spread like a virus, and soon the Moémon spread throughout the world. Not much was known about the virus, except it caused rampant growth in Pokémon. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's about all of the concept that I have come up with thus far.
So again, any help in any aspect of ROM hacking would be greatly appreciated!
Ciao
  #899    
Old April 21st, 2011, 04:36 PM
darkfighter's Avatar
darkfighter
That random guy
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: in a chair?
Gender: Male
I'm really having trouble thinking of the name for these evil guys! But before we throw some ideas, I'll let in you in on a piece of the story:

The Team, located in (Name coming soon) region is a secret orginization dedicated to creating their own Pokemon. Their goal is quite simple: To replace pokemon in the world with new, more "improved" pokemon, also believing that the pokemon are "inferior", aside from legendaries. The region itself can be seen crawling with synthetic pokemon made from Team (BLANK). Already, trainers, Gym Leaders, and even a member of the Elite 4 are catching on to the idea of stronger, better pokemon. Many still oppose the ideas of synthetic pokemon, but with the growing popularity of the team, are pokemon safe?

Yeah...Discuss.
__________________
Best...Pokemon...Ever.
  #900    
Old April 22nd, 2011, 09:16 AM
Shadow of Legends's Avatar
Shadow of Legends
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfighter View Post
I'm really having trouble thinking of the name for these evil guys! But before we throw some ideas, I'll let in you in on a piece of the story:

The Team, located in (Name coming soon) region is a secret orginization dedicated to creating their own Pokemon. Their goal is quite simple: To replace pokemon in the world with new, more "improved" pokemon, also believing that the pokemon are "inferior", aside from legendaries. The region itself can be seen crawling with synthetic pokemon made from Team (BLANK). Already, trainers, Gym Leaders, and even a member of the Elite 4 are catching on to the idea of stronger, better pokemon. Many still oppose the ideas of synthetic pokemon, but with the growing popularity of the team, are pokemon safe?

Yeah...Discuss.
A strange pokemon hybrid appears and destroys everything in its path.
Who has caused this...
... TEAM ALPHA CHAOS

Or:
Dark Alpha
Shadow Omega
Superior Darkness
Alpha Plague Team
Pink Fluffy Rhinos
Shades of Darkness
Chaomon
Synthemon
Synthenergizer
__________________

~Every legend has a shadow~

Last edited by colcolstyles; April 22nd, 2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Removed off-topic bit
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:06 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.