The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources

Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Advertise here

Old March 8th, 2011, 03:12 PM
thepsynergist
A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Yahoo to thepsynergist Send a message via Skype™ to thepsynergist

Advertise here
Hey guys, I don't usually post my remixes here, but since I am an avid music remixer and orchestrator, I thought I'd showcase my latest work.

This is to let everyone know that if you want a request from me for your game. I can do that for you.

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/thepsynergist
Old March 24th, 2011, 12:16 AM
IceGod64
My imagination.

Nature: Naive
Hmm, you made this entirely yourself? If so, it's quite an accomplishment. It sounds extremely real, I love it!

Old March 24th, 2011, 02:29 AM
thepsynergist

Send a message via Yahoo to thepsynergist Send a message via Skype™ to thepsynergist
Thank you. I've been remixing and remastering music since 2004.

Old March 24th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Fraot
Researcher & Game Developer

Nature: Quiet
Hey! Nice remix!
I like the instruments. Did you make this on FL Studio?

BTW, take a peek at my videos. I'm new on remixing, but I remixed the Hoenn Gym Leaders' battle music.
I also am composing the soundtrack of my game by myself.

My username on Youtube is TarozJallim, if you want to it out.

Seriously, the instruments on your music are epic.

And also... a new Megaman X game is coming. Megaman X: Maverick Wars.
Old March 24th, 2011, 08:56 PM
IceGod64
My imagination.

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraot View Post
Hey! Nice remix!
I like the instruments. Did you make this on FL Studio?

BTW, take a peek at my videos. I'm new on remixing, but I remixed the Hoenn Gym Leaders' battle music.
I also am composing the soundtrack of my game by myself.

My username on Youtube is TarozJallim, if you want to it out.

Seriously, the instruments on your music are epic.
Wow, your stuff is awesome, and you do custom stuff? I jelly. It all sounds great, plus I like the DS instruments. Your battle music sounds very true to Pokémon's style. I wish I had a guy like you on my team, too!

Old March 25th, 2011, 02:07 AM
thepsynergist

Lol, i'm doing like 3 projects on Planetdev, I feel swamped.

@fraot: Yes, I do use FL Studio. I started with FL Studio 5, and now I have 9.

My current projects include, Alliance (A Planetdev Elite game created by CNG), Pokemon Shimmering Emerald (CNG using HGSS/BW instruments remaking RSE music), and of course Pokemon Pyrite.

Old March 25th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Fraot
Researcher & Game Developer

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceGod64 View Post
Wow, your stuff is awesome, and you do custom stuff?
Yes, my custom musics are being made. My pilow and my bed help me compose music a lot; also my cellphone, where I record myself singing and therefore, "printing" the music out from my mind. And then, translating my voice into actual notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceGod64 View Post
Your battle music sounds very true to Pokémon's style. I wish I had a guy like you on my team, too!
What do you mean? The Gym Leader's battle? The Elite Four's? The normal trainers'?

I have three videos with my musics, sadly, my own musics are not finished. After I finish the Elite Four music, I'll got for Gym Leaders', and then, the Trainers'; and finally, the Wild Pokémon's. Actually, the wild pokémon battle theme is currently being composed, but there's only the intro(classic transition from a high note to a low one), the next part of the intro and the part where the loop begins.

@thepsynergist:
You rock at remixing, we could join forces in order to make the ultimate musics.
Or you could finish my musics and/or I could finish yours.

And also... a new Megaman X game is coming. Megaman X: Maverick Wars.
Old April 7th, 2011, 06:07 PM
GuyManGuy
Beginning Trainer

I just wanted to say I enjoyed this remix quite a lot. Not more than some I've heard, but enough for you to earn me as a follower on youtube! :D

Last edited by GuyManGuy; April 7th, 2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: "I," was incorrect for a specific sentences structure.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here