The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 7th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selerbi View Post
What im supposed to do after the elith 4??
Go outside, walk south and get a phone call from Birch.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old April 7th, 2011, 12:38 PM
mikethemaster
Good mapper, beginner scripter

Nature: Relaxed
thanks 4 the help (again) and wow nxt hack GTA + The Godfather sounds WTF-ish (but i shalt play it!)

ALSO how do you get to fallarbor town? i just got past the part with famine, where you meet the one inquistion leader and asks you to talk to her in fallarbor town. thanks.

T CARD:

PLEASE! FELL FREE TO ASK ME TO HELP WITH YOUR HACK!, I AM A DECENT SCRIPTER AND A GOOD MAPPER!

Last edited by mikethemaster; April 7th, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old April 7th, 2011, 02:29 PM
GliscorFan08
Champion Of Kanto

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GliscorFan08 View Post
Hello! This hack is pretty, pretty, PRETTY AWESOME!

I have been playing for two days, and i have a question. What to do after you go to Sundance rock? Thanks

EDIT: ok, i got it. Now, i ask, where is Gym Island?
Can someone answer me please? Or Gym Island isn't complete yet?
Old April 7th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethemaster View Post
thanks 4 the help (again) and wow nxt hack GTA + The Godfather sounds WTF-ish (but i shalt play it!)

ALSO how do you get to fallarbor town? i just got past the part with famine, where you meet the one inquistion leader and asks you to talk to her in fallarbor town. thanks.
Spoiler:
Go back to the Shakya Monastery, beat Elder Longwei at the top and obtain the Yellow Vespa. Use the Yellow Vespa to scale a mudslide in the desert and head north to Route 113.

Quote:
Can someone answer me please? Or Gym Island isn't complete yet?
Gym Island is not complete yet. You can't go there. Next update, I promise. Really.

Please believe me?

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old April 7th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Selerbi
Time Traveler

Nature: Rash
Im really sorry for bothering with many questions but, after Gleis gives you a trance and you are sent to Pacifidlog town, I dont know where to go...
I tried to swim to the left but its to Slateport city and the right side is confusing...
Old April 8th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selerbi View Post
Im really sorry for bothering with many questions but, after Gleis gives you a trance and you are sent to Pacifidlog town, I dont know where to go...
I tried to swim to the left but its to Slateport city and the right side is confusing...
The right side is indeed confusing. Surfing around there is good Training material.

In Pacifidlog itself is a Gym. This should be challenged, and contains possibly the most challenging puzzle in the game. Real puzzle, that is, not just a maze. It's like a cryptic crossword clue.

Old April 8th, 2011, 09:12 AM
mikethemaster
Good mapper, beginner scripter

Nature: Relaxed
i found a glitch in fallarbor town where when you press the sign outside the inquisition base (former contest hall) the game freezes
Attached Images
File Type: png glitch1.PNG‎ (8.3 KB, 23 views) (Save to Dropbox)

T CARD:

PLEASE! FELL FREE TO ASK ME TO HELP WITH YOUR HACK!, I AM A DECENT SCRIPTER AND A GOOD MAPPER!

Old April 8th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
The right side is indeed confusing. Surfing around there is good Training material.

In Pacifidlog itself is a Gym. This should be challenged, and contains possibly the most challenging puzzle in the game. Real puzzle, that is, not just a maze. It's like a cryptic crossword clue.
Um....thats the most challenging puzzle? There were some more much harder ones, like in necropolis.
Anyway, how is Gym Island going?Are you still having trouble with -insert team I'm not gonna spoil here-?
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Um....thats the most challenging puzzle? There were some more much harder ones, like in necropolis.
Anyway, how is Gym Island going?Are you still having trouble with -insert team I'm not gonna spoil here-?
Gym Island is about thirty-five per cent done. I've got some time tomorrow, so I plan to blast through and try and get up to sixty percent then, so I can maybe release next Sunday.

Also, I genuinely have no idea what you mean by 'team I'm not gonna spoil'. There is no team of any kind on Gym Island - just, well, Gyms. And some other stuff, the biggest of which is the part that's giving me problems, and which I'm probably going to leave until much later.

Old April 9th, 2011, 06:59 AM
HackHackHack
Alias RayFlame

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to HackHackHack
Hello all...gee it was a long time since I posted
Anyway, Cutlerine, I made fan-art about Rockitfule but my USB camera has bad quality so I can't post it < ........

How do we do Snakewood achievements #58 and 59? It's already in black but I'm out of leads...
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:09 AM
GliscorFan08
Champion Of Kanto

Nature: Timid
I've been reading here, and Walkthough Walls doesn't mess up the game. I used it for the complicated puzzles like that cave near the Safari Zone (what's that anyways? Can you even go there?).
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
I've been reading here, and Walkthough Walls doesn't mess up the game. I used it for the complicated puzzles like that cave near the Safari Zone (what's that anyways? Can you even go there?).
For most people, it renders the game unplayable due to glitches. It seems you're one of the lucky few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackHackHack View Post
Hello all...gee it was a long time since I posted
Anyway, Cutlerine, I made fan-art about Rockitfule but my USB camera has bad quality so I can't post it < ........

How do we do Snakewood achievements #58 and 59? It's already in black but I'm out of leads...
#59 is done when you defeat Chloe in Lilycove. #58... shouldn't be in black. That's my mistake.

Oh, and what is Rockitfule? It sounds familiar, and I'm sure it must be in Snakewood somewhere, but I can't place it.

Old April 9th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Selerbi
Time Traveler

Nature: Rash
Quote:

Haha I didnt notice that the gym is above, thanks a lot!
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:49 PM
HackHackHack
Alias RayFlame

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to HackHackHack
Quote:
For most people, it renders the game unplayable due to glitches. It seems you're one of the lucky few.

#59 is done when you defeat Chloe in Lilycove. #58... shouldn't be in black. That's my mistake.

Oh, and what is Rockitfule? It sounds familiar, and I'm sure it must be in Snakewood somewhere, but I can't place it.
Rockitfule is the liquor that shortens your life by one gulp, that is when you reached the Necropolis maze(the part with the half visible maze)
Old April 10th, 2011, 12:27 PM
ih8sleep
Beginning Trainer

When I patch it, I either get a white screen or I get the professor talking in some weird language (not english) and then my emulator crashes.

I'm using gpSPhone.
Old April 12th, 2011, 03:47 AM
poker123

Nature: Serious
Hello. This is my first post on pokecommunity, and I would like to say Pokemon Snakewood is WAY better than most official pokemon games. Ive been playing for the past week and it is hands down amazing. Anyway, if possible, could someone please list all the fakemon (madios, evolutions, etc.) in the game & how to get them, or at least that they have found? I know its a big request, but ive been losing sleep every night after school just tryin to find them all. Oh, and to the person above, I dont think you can play snakewood on the iphone. Did you use a clean (unchanged) rom for patching?

Last edited by poker123; April 12th, 2011 at 08:09 AM.
Old April 12th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8sleep View Post
When I patch it, I either get a white screen or I get the professor talking in some weird language (not english) and then my emulator crashes.

I'm using gpSPhone.
That is weird, especially if you used an English-language ROM. Which you should have done, if you didn't - though I'm sure you did.

Bleargh. That sentence was too confusing. Let me start again:

Try another ROM, making sure it's a clean, English-language one.

There. That was clearer.

Also, I'm not entirely sure if Snakewood likes gpSPhone. It's a very capricious game, as many players can attest. It's probably a result of it being a rolling beta, as it were.

Oh, and poker123? Thank you for your support. It's always appreciated.

Old April 12th, 2011, 10:44 PM
kingscotocea
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to kingscotocea
after beating pacifidlog gym What should I do?
Old April 13th, 2011, 12:22 AM
PirateJackie
Elite Trainer

During the Boardroom part you can face the Deadly Seven on the other side of the table as much as you want as long as you don't go past them and face those two trainers and you go all the way back to the start of the Boardroom.

Sorry if this has been reported before (Didn't see it on the main post and don't feel like going through pages of replies) or if it isn't a bug at all.

Lovely game by the way.
Old April 13th, 2011, 01:46 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingscotocea View Post
after beating pacifidlog gym What should I do?
Go to Sundance Rock. Search the thread for clues as to where it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateJackie View Post
During the Boardroom part you can face the Deadly Seven on the other side of the table as much as you want as long as you don't go past them and face those two trainers and you go all the way back to the start of the Boardroom.

Sorry if this has been reported before (Didn't see it on the main post and don't feel like going through pages of replies) or if it isn't a bug at all.

Lovely game by the way.
Thank you, and I'm aware of this. It's due to the fact that the trainer battles for the Deadly Seven are used three times in the Island of Calm, so I devised a needlessly complex method to allow this to happen instead of just making new battles. But most people don't pick up on it, so I thought I wouldn't mention it. So, ssh! It's a secret...

Old April 13th, 2011, 08:02 AM
PirateJackie
Elite Trainer

My fault for always having a habit of backtracking in games I guess, haha.

Also, been playing through the game and just got Rock Smash, so before going into the desert I decided to backtrack to other spots that I remembered had breakable rocks and ended up in Meteor Falls and tried talking to the Zombies up the hill only to have my screen flashed with strange colors, just wondering if this is normal, or if the rom I am using is messed up somehow.
Old April 15th, 2011, 11:06 AM
sharpbow11
Beginning Trainer

I'm stuck where you battle the level 80 shadow thing. I've tried and tried and tried and tried, but I can't pass it.
Old April 15th, 2011, 07:25 PM
PirateJackie
Elite Trainer

While it is possible to kill it when you face it then, you aren't supposed to. You need to go around it by using the warp pads. I forget exactly how you get around it, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out on your own with some testing.
Old April 16th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Ninjasaur101
Grovyle Tamer

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjasaur101
How do you make it work? Idk how, I have a Mac btw, with a mac VBA.

And what I mean by work is how to patch the ruby rom.

Last edited by colcolstyles; April 16th, 2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Double posting
Old April 17th, 2011, 07:03 AM
PirateJackie
Elite Trainer

You need the Lunar IPS program. Which you can find easily with a Google search.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links