The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets

Notices

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Advertise here

Old April 13th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Skip Shot
I'm back. I think.

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
The Victini event is scheduled for download beginning April 16th (yes, that's this coming Saturday!) Here's some more info on the event, taken from Serebii's website:

Quote:
In CoroCoro, with thanks to Shellspider for the pictures, the full details of the Victini to be given for pre-booking the tickets for the upcoming movies; Victini and the Black Hero Zekrom and Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram have been fully revealed. The Victini is to be Level 50, holding a Fire Gem and in the Cherish Ball with the Wish Ribbon. In addition to that, it has the moves V-Create, Searing Shot as well as Reshiram and Zekrom's signature moves; Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt. It is to be available for download from April 16th to August 31st.
Ok, a couple of details are sketchy, like the pretty long event distribution date, but this appears to be legit. A new addition to Sun teams, perhaps? V-Create and the more preferable Fusion Bolt (compared to Wild Charge) could make for a powerful combination on Victini.

What are your speculations on the Victini distribution? How do you think it will impact the metagame? Discuss here!

Check out my food blog if you're not busy.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here