The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking

Notices

Emulation & ROM Hacking The center for the community emulation scene. Come and discuss all things emulation and develop your own hacks!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Crimson5M
Please call me Crimson

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucus View Post
Spoiler:

Comments? Questions?
Ok, first of, it is really big. So big it's almost coming out of my Laptop. Bigger than a giant. The only thing I know that's bigger is too inappropriate to mention here. Please spoiler gigantic maps. Also, you have made the map(s?) bigger than it (they?) need to be. So much space, and hardly any of it used. And such a big space needs more than two flowers :\ The paths are extremely straight and boring looking, it's just a big straight path, which eventually becomes way too thin. Improper use of Secret Base Trees = -1 point. Beach is far too small for a beach too, and the trees are all packed together in one giant square behind a house. The Water is very bland and dull, add some rocks around the outside of it, or some mountains, otherwise the player could Surf and end up swimming into the border blocks. Speaking of which, this is gonna have a LOT of border errors. The trees should go around the map to prevent that, or at lease something like mountains to prevent the player from seeing the border. Why are the green forest things used as shadows? It just doesn't look good, and, well, isn't really needed. Also, I may be wrong here, but aren't the house doors windows? Look at some tutorials, or some of the other maps posted here, and you'll improve, everyone has to start from somewhere so don't worry.

------------------------------------------------------------

Map Name: Route A
Map Game: Wouldn't you like to know.
Credits: http://altariaking.deviantart.com/journal/39772944/
Comments: First Route of my new yet old hack. On this route, you battle your Rival, catch Pokemon, headbutt trees, read signs, jump off ledges, talk to cool people, and...well that's about it.
Map:
Spoiler:

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC

Last edited by Crimson5M; April 11th, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:05 AM
jabberjabber8
../\..

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jabberjabber8 Send a message via Skype™ to jabberjabber8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
Map Name: Route A
Map Game: Wouldn't you like to know.
Credits: http://altariaking.deviantart.com/journal/39772944/
Comments: First Route of my new yet old hack. On this route, you battle your Rival, catch Pokemon, headbutt trees, read signs, jump off ledges, talk to cool people, and...well that's about it.
Map:
Spoiler:
Start of by saying nice tile set, although i am not sure about the flowers..? but now onto the map what you have done looks great the user is forced through grass and there is a easy route back with no wild battles, and it has a nice natural feel to it. However my main concern is that it's not big enough you say there is a lot of people in this map which could make it look all a bit squashed also the player is only really forced through about 10 grass tiles so your encounter rate would need to be massive (about 65) if you were to double the size of this map and carry on the way you started it would be near perfect ~ Well Done!
Rating:
tile errors (10=none, 0=loads).10/10
tile set (where applicable)......8.5/10
creativity............................7.5/10
detail................................. 9/10
planning..............................6.5/10

Total..................................41.5/50.......83%

On to my map then,
Route 25, road to bills house
Base: fire red
Hack: Pokemon Rumble Rock
now this thing is really giving me problems what ever i do to it, it just does not look at all right, the first time it looked to similar to the old route the second time it just looked weird, now i think its a combination of the two ) :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Route 25 jpg.jpg‎ (476.3 KB, 98 views)

Rumble rock is back, expect a BETA soon.
Old April 12th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Crimson Stardust
Anime Addiction

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Stardust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crimson Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberjabber8 View Post
Start of by saying nice tile set, although i am not sure about the flowers..? but now onto the map what you have done looks great the user is forced through grass and there is a easy route back with no wild battles, and it has a nice natural feel to it. However my main concern is that it's not big enough you say there is a lot of people in this map which could make it look all a bit squashed also the player is only really forced through about 10 grass tiles so your encounter rate would need to be massive (about 65) if you were to double the size of this map and carry on the way you started it would be near perfect ~ Well Done!
Rating:

On to my map then,
now this thing is really giving me problems what ever i do to it, it just does not look at all right, the first time it looked to similar to the old route the second time it just looked weird, now i think its a combination of the two ) :
It does look like the old route, it is better if you map on a new map instead of editing and that will make it look different.
For this one it is almost similar to your previous map so i have nothing much too add only that the house you put on right side which you tried to make it that it is different then the old route is looking bad for me, like a house at random places..lol..
rating 2/10

Old April 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Gemini Pika
Sprite Master

Quote:
Rating:

On to my map then,
Not only does it seem similar to the old route, it looks like an extra area slapped onto the old map. I would suggest that you might want to instead make an entirely new version of that route. But if you're going to build up on this one, you might want to add more shape into the right side of the mountain with the hikers on it, as it appears awkward. Also the island with the house on it seems to square so you might want to add some shape too. Also a small thing is that small cliff by the pond seems a bit misplaced, maybe you could move it over two squares to the left and up one square. 4/10

Map Name: Route 501
Hack Name: Still don't know =P
ROM Base: Pokemon Gold
Comments: This is the first route in my hack. It has two paths, the walkway has trainers on it (2 Max) which have tough pokemon (Lv.5), and the other path is through the tall grass. Also the brick area is the Enata Ocean Lookout, where people gather and another trainer can be fought.

Edit: I forgot to mention the gate houses are a temporary fix for map connections.

Spoiler:
Old April 12th, 2011, 08:40 PM
PoisoNinja
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to PoisoNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Pika View Post
Not only does it seem similar to the old route, it looks like an extra area slapped onto the old map. I would suggest that you might want to instead make an entirely new version of that route. But if you're going to build up on this one, you might want to add more shape into the right side of the mountain with the hikers on it, as it appears awkward. Also the island with the house on it seems to square so you might want to add some shape too. Also a small thing is that small cliff by the pond seems a bit misplaced, maybe you could move it over two squares to the left and up one square. 4/10

Map Name: Route 501
Hack Name: Still don't know =P
ROM Base: Pokemon Gold
Comments: This is the first route in my hack. It has two paths, the walkway has trainers on it (2 Max) which have tough pokemon (Lv.5), and the other path is through the tall grass. Also the brick area is the Enata Ocean Lookout, where people gather and another trainer can be fought.

Edit: I forgot to mention the gate houses are a temporary fix for map connections.

Spoiler:

I actually like this, maybe it's just been awhile since I've played Gold though ;P I see some minor tile errors on the brown stones in the water and the corners of the mountain, like I said nothing too big there.. On to the trees and grass, it all looks a bit too square, and some of the edges of the treeline are sharp. If you work to make the nature flow a bit more, I think you'd have yourself a decent route. 4.75/10

My map:

Map Name: Second Town ;P
Hack Name: Pokemon: Rumble Rock
ROM Base: FireRed
Comments: This is a version of Viridian (or the second town), in my opinion, it is far better than my last attempt lol. Please share your thoughts.
Attached Images
File Type: png Viridian2.png‎ (72.9 KB, 85 views)
Old April 13th, 2011, 01:03 AM
MattII

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisoNinja View Post
Map Name: Second Town ;P
Hack Name: Pokemon: Rumble Rock
Comments: This is a version of Viridian (or the second town), in my opinion, it is far better than my last attempt lol. Please share your thoughts.
Rating: 8/10
Reason: While there's nothing actually wrong with the map, I find its extreme 'leftness' of the town a little off-putting.
Suggestions: Centralise the town a bit more in relation to the paths.

Now for mine.
Map Name(s): Littleroot Town, Littleroot Garden, Oldale Town, Petalburg Woods
ROM Base: Emerald
Comments:
Littleroot Town: Always having the local professor's lab in the town you started in annoyed me somewhat, so I decided to do something about it. The house that replaced the lab belongs to a retired safari manager Mr. White, who didn't quite want to give up the game.
Littleroot Garden: Mr. White's garden south of Littleroot Town. Normally blocked off by those cutable bushes. It contains a couple of species found nowhere else on Hoenn.
Oldale Town: With the professor's lab having moved from Littleroot I had to stick it somewhere nearby.
Petalburg Woods: My old map still felt too 'square' so I decided to try to make the tree placement even more natural-looking.
Attached Images
File Type: png Littleroot Town.PNG‎ (15.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: png Littleroot Garden.PNG‎ (26.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: png Oldale Town.PNG‎ (26.0 KB, 42 views)
File Type: png Petalburg 2.PNG‎ (172.0 KB, 90 views)
Old April 13th, 2011, 11:20 AM
E.C.

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattII View Post
Rating: 8/10
Reason: While there's nothing actually wrong with the map, I find its extreme 'leftness' of the town a little off-putting.
Suggestions: Centralise the town a bit more in relation to the paths.

Now for mine.
Comments:
Littleroot Town: Always having the local professor's lab in the town you started in annoyed me somewhat, so I decided to do something about it. The house that replaced the lab belongs to a retired safari manager Mr. White, who didn't quite want to give up the game.
Littleroot Garden: Mr. White's garden south of Littleroot Town. Normally blocked off by those cutable bushes. It contains a couple of species found nowhere else on Hoenn.
Oldale Town: With the professor's lab having moved from Littleroot I had to stick it somewhere nearby.
Petalburg Woods: My old map still felt too 'square' so I decided to try to make the tree placement even more natural-looking.
the first map looks okay for the first town, but can you exit through the left and right of the map? since you didn;t put trees i assume that you can leave through the left and right, and if you cant well you will just walk up to the border block,which is okay since the border block are trees,
the second map looks good for a garden,that all i can say about that.
the third map looks okay i guess,nothing special going on.
and for the fourth map, that is actually your best map that you have posted and i like it way more than the other maps, i like the water that flows to the left of the map it looks awesome, so my rating total would have to be 9/10

map name: none
Rom base: pokemon blue
comments: i rarely ever do gb maps, since im not so good at them.
map: is on attachment

Last edited by E.C.; February 15th, 2012 at 12:06 PM.
Old April 13th, 2011, 11:34 AM
jabberjabber8
../\..

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jabberjabber8 Send a message via Skype™ to jabberjabber8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattII View Post
Now for mine.
Comments:
Start off on the first map, looks like a very basic town and i don't have a great knowledge of emerald but i don't think you have changed anything other than removed the border so i don't really know how to rate it.
2/10

2nd map considering its just a very large garden and not really a route i cant really knock it apart from saying it's a bit large and if the proff is not in the first town be careful you cant access it before you get your first poke.
9/10

3rd map ~ again not a lot changed but the addition of the proffs house and there is not a lot wrong there so again there is not enough changed here to really warrant a rating...
2/10

4th map ~ it was me that reviewed this map last time you posted it and unfortunately you have not taken on my comments very well, my main problem with this map was that it was far to big, and it still is ~ there a big long paths everywhere with nothing on them. So make the map smaller and get rod of them or just put something on them..!
5/10

Now onto my map:
This is route 3 from fire red
I think it looks pretty good... (=, But I doubt you will )=
Attached Images
File Type: jpg route 3.jpg‎ (282.1 KB, 75 views)

Old April 13th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Joshuablevins
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Stardust View Post
hmm.., you edit the map? why don't you just map it from scatch, i can still see the original look abit..xD
anyway let's get to the rating,
Almost everything look squarish, even both the pon is squarish even though there are the same as the original one, i can't say much since you did not really edit it much for me to rate except that the mountain leading to the cave is too blant for me, it is just too empty from the path at the start to the cave, and if i my eyes is not playing tricks on me, there is tile error for the small errors for the background of the small rocks is not for the mountain or maybe it is just my eyes.Since it is 1 am now
Rating: 2/10
Here is my map,

Map Name: Bliss Canyon
Hack of: Pokemon Dimension Legends: Alternate Worlds
ROM Base: Fire Red
Comments: It is the Canyon you reach after the short rest at the small 2nd town in my hack which is the path to the third town and also a cave to other towns. As you can see many empty spaces around the map, since i map this for my hack i only map the areas which can be seen in-game and it is a hassle to map the rest..lol
Spoiler:

10/10 superb tiles and palletes but there is an error in the mountain in the bottom left corner right about the trees at the very bootom left

MY TURN lol

Map Name: Sommorite City
Map Game: Fire Red
Credits: Kyldove
Comments:City with the first badge. In this city you battle your second rival, trade a pokemon for another pokemon (not giving out spoilers), meet steven stone and the mysiterious gym leader. Things i need to add are the steel black fences, lamp posts, and flowers and such. The errors i know of are on the top tile of the stairs facing left and right dont have color underneath a part of it
Map:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SOMMORITE CITY.jpg‎ (228.6 KB, 91 views)
Old April 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Gemini Pika
Sprite Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuablevins View Post
10/10 superb tiles and palletes but there is an error in the mountain in the bottom left corner right about the trees at the very bootom left :)

MY TURN lol

Map Name: Sommorite City
Map Game: Fire Red
Credits: Kyldove
Comments:City with the first badge. In this city you battle your second rival, trade a pokemon for another pokemon (not giving out spoilers), meet steven stone and the mysiterious gym leader. Things i need to add are the steel black fences, lamp posts, and flowers and such. The errors i know of are on the top tile of the stairs facing left and right dont have color underneath a part of it
Map:

The map is quite good, the layout is nice and the placement of the buildings seem perfect. The only that seems off is that grass color seems off but that's more personel preference. Overall I give your map a 8/10. Good job!

Map Name: Helita Town
Hack Name: None
ROM Base: Gold
Comments: This is the second town in my nameless hack. It has two location of interest, a magnet train station which is apart of the Omnita Rail Line and the TM Smith who hands out 3 TMs to choose from. To the south of Helita Town is Route 501 and to the left Mt.Junite.

@PoisoNinja: The corners of the mountains are apart of the tileset, the only other one is with grass edges which would make it look really awkward on the second level of the mountain. Same with the rock edges, except they remain the same no matter what tileset is used. But I may try to see if I can fix it, but thanks for the rating. ^^

Spoiler:
Old April 14th, 2011, 01:56 AM
~Poke~
Hasn't played 5th gen yet.

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poke~ View Post
My next map, a possible contender for starter town in my new hack (though it could easily be repurposed) is quite unique, I hope.

Made on Ruby with default tiles.
Spoiler:

The cave WILL be accessible through the building at the top-left.
No, I haven't scripted it yet...
I've been skipped...
I was looking forward to hearing some suggestions because I haven't seen one using the bike road tiles before

Old April 14th, 2011, 07:02 AM
jabberjabber8
../\..

Quote:
I've been skipped...
I was looking forward to hearing some suggestions because I haven't seen one using the bike road tiles before
Please post a review even if you have been skipped, it will stop people getting skipped...

But ill have a look at your map anyway i was going to review this the first time because i liked the idea of using the cycling road tile set... and i think you have a good job with it, i don't see any tile errors as such but the garden next to the mart looks a bit odd. i guess you have left the events on there for a reason so i may as well say you are missing a warp from the mart and cave, also you need to put sign events on all the signs...
Oo and one last thing i don't think it is possible to reach the cave because the way the rocks block off the water path (don't know if that's intentional) also there is no path to the beack or the trees at the side...
Overall its a gerat idea though..! keep up the good work

tile errors (10=none, 0=loads)..9/10
tile set (where applicable)........N/A
creativity.............................9/10
detail................................. .7/10
planning...............................3/10

Total..................................28/40.......70%

Mind if i bump my map well I am at it?
Route 3 from fire, decent map but may as well run it past you lot well I am here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg route 3.jpg‎ (282.1 KB, 52 views)

Old April 14th, 2011, 10:05 AM
E.C.

Quote:
Please post a review even if you have been skipped, it will stop people getting skipped...

But ill have a look at your map anyway i was going to review this the first time because i liked the idea of using the cycling road tile set... and i think you have a good job with it, i don't see any tile errors as such but the garden next to the mart looks a bit odd. i guess you have left the events on there for a reason so i may as well say you are missing a warp from the mart and cave, also you need to put sign events on all the signs...
Oo and one last thing i don't think it is possible to reach the cave because the way the rocks block off the water path (don't know if that's intentional) also there is no path to the beack or the trees at the side...

Route 3 from fire, decent map but may as well run it past you lot well I am here
this map is way better than your old maps, you have improved since then, everything looks good, but you forgot to add flowers to the map, and the part with the stairs, the mountain can't go out like that, it doesn't look good, i give this map a 8/10

i posted a map above and it seems that they are always skipping me, so im going to repost it.

rom base: blue
comments: one of the very few gb maps I've made.

Old April 14th, 2011, 01:44 PM
PoisoNinja
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to PoisoNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ View Post

this map is way better than your old maps, you have improved since then, everything looks good, but you forgot to add flowers to the map, and the part with the stairs, the mountain can't go out like that, it doesn't look good, i give this map a 8/10

i posted a map above and it seems that they are always skipping me, so im going to repost it.

I actually like this one.. I only see a few small tile errors, on two of the mountain corners and the house. And you could always add a bit more detail to the maps.. It's simple, but it works. 6.5/10

My Map
Map name: Second Town (edited a small bit..)
Comments: I've edited this somewhat from my last submission, just what see how people feel about it..
Attached Images
File Type: png Viridian2.png‎ (74.5 KB, 73 views)

Join Pokeman: http://pokeman.freeforums.org/index....aa587c5ce9c320

Join PokeZone: http://pokezone.forumotion.ca/forum

Come on in, enjoy yourself, and post some threads... ;D
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:07 PM
E.C.

Quote:
I've been skipped...
yes, i know what it feels like to have been skipped , anyways, your map looks nice, and i haven't seen another map use the bike road tiles either, so this map is pretty interesting, everything seems nice but you could have added a few more trees at the bottom of the map, and if the player uses surf at the sand part, he can leave the map to the border blocks, so that isn't good, try to add rocks on water so the player can't go there, but besides all that i like the map and i wish i could play it, 8/10

map name: route 13
rombase: firered
comments: i made a not so good version of this map when i was still kinda new at mapping, but i remapped it, and i want to know what other people think about it,
stuff about the map: it is an area that constantly rains.
map: is on attachment.

Old April 16th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Joshuablevins
Beginning Trainer

Quote:

i like the route itself but there are two things one i will mark you down for another i wont

the first one is the tile error in the landscape of the mountain the other is i think you should find a tile to connect the to ledge tiles both are circled 9/10
Attached Images
File Type: jpg route%203.jpg‎ (277.5 KB, 48 views)
Old April 17th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Buggyo
I read the news today, oh boy.

Nature: Sassy
Quote:

comments: i made a not so good version of this map when i was still kinda new at mapping, but i remapped it, and i want to know what other people think about it,
I'm usually not a fan of natural mapping, and don't do it too much myself, but I think you mapped this route very nicely. A few quirks:
--the corners of the ledge pieces leave that huge brown triangle, and it really sticks out to me in comparison to how smooth everything else is. Maybe you could make a new tile/edit it to make it more natural?
--At first I was going to say too many puddle, but I'll let it by considering it's a rainy map.
--It seems a bit too...simple. There aren't any alternate paths or hidden goodies. Just a small complaint, but they make the map a lot more interesting to play than a straight path.

Overall- 8/10
Old April 17th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Gemini Pika
Sprite Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggyo View Post
Map Name: Starter Town~
Hack of: Pokemon Firered
Comments:
The empty space at the right is just where the border will be, the exit of the town is to the left. The fenced in areas will have Pokemon in them.
I'll likely be changing the tiles in the future, just trying to get the gears turning again and learning how to use AMap 1.95.
Thanks all! :)

Spoiler:

I like the map, but it seems empty in the areas that are bare. Maybe you could bring in the houses a bit more or even expand the trees into the open areas. Also the cluster of flowers in the corner seems a bit messy, but you only need to remove a few. Overall I give this map a 7/10. ^^

Also I was skipped a few posts up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Pika View Post
The map is quite good, the layout is nice and the placement of the buildings seem perfect. The only that seems off is that grass color seems off but that's more personel preference. Overall I give your map a 8/10. Good job!

Map Name: Helita Town
Hack Name: None
ROM Base: Gold
Comments: This is the second town in my nameless hack. It has two location of interest, a magnet train station which is apart of the Omnita Rail Line and the TM Smith who hands out 3 TMs to choose from. To the south of Helita Town is Route 501 and to the left Mt.Junite.

@PoisoNinja: The corners of the mountains are apart of the tileset, the only other one is with grass edges which would make it look really awkward on the second level of the mountain. Same with the rock edges, except they remain the same no matter what tileset is used. But I may try to see if I can fix it, but thanks for the rating. ^^

Spoiler:
Old April 17th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Pokepal17
More cowbell~

Nature: Modest
Quote:

This map looks really nice. The shape is really cool too.

The only only quirks I have with this map is that there are two cave entrances on the same piece of land which, imo, seems kind of redundant. I also think you need some more flowers in that patch of grass at the far left. Apart from that, this is a really nice map. :3

9/10
Old April 17th, 2011, 04:13 PM
r0bert
Quitifyingly awesome.

Nature: Naughty
Quote:

yes, i know what it feels like to have been skipped , anyways, your map looks nice, and i haven't seen another map use the bike road tiles either, so this map is pretty interesting, everything seems nice but you could have added a few more trees at the bottom of the map, and if the player uses surf at the sand part, he can leave the map to the border blocks, so that isn't good, try to add rocks on water so the player can't go there, but besides all that i like the map and i wish i could play it, 8/10

I absolutely love this map,nice playability and randomnes(?).
it also reminds me of a map i did a loooooooooong time ago.Great job!
my only suggestion would be to edit the mountain tile a little,it looks weird in some places.
Now my map.
Spoiler:
map name:Revised route 4
map game: Darkblack
credits:alistair,alucus,zein and kyledove.
map:
description: after looking at my old route 4 map some more,I just changed it.(don't worry,the ruins will be in,just in another map) near the western cave,a hariyama stands,pounding on a rock till it breakes,if you use rock smash on the rock,hariyama will battle you.(Yes,it was taken at twillight)

Last edited by r0bert; April 17th, 2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old April 18th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Banjora Marxvile
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0bert View Post
my only suggestion would be to edit the mountain tile a little,it looks weird in some places.
Now my map.
Spoiler:
map:
description: after looking at my old route 4 map some more,I just changed it.(don't worry,the ruins will be in,just in another map) near the western cave,a hariyama stands,pounding on a rock till it breakes,if you use rock smash on the rock,hariyama will battle you.(Yes,it was taken at twillight)
I like the style, in fact, I like the whole design of the map. My only criticism is the border block. Right at the top, near that slim tree, you can see the border, and no matter how you look at it, it will be an error unless you further expand the map a bit. Other than that, I see nothing wrong.

8/10 for that error.

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...

Nerves o
f Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
Like Campari and Champagne
I'm on the rocks
Please tell me, What Is My Name?

Old April 20th, 2011, 01:42 AM
~Anbuja
Let's Keep It Simple

Send a message via Skype™ to ~Anbuja
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0bert View Post
Now my map.
Spoiler:
map:
i think this mapp is really good , it apeals and have a nice style there is nothing that i would say that it's bad.
as the poster above mentioned that you will see at the top right the border error no you won;t see it because you can't actually go there its blocked but i lovw this map its a not so big and an good looking map really
10/10 from me:D
here is my map the second atempt to map an city and i think it turned good out well but it can be just me thinking this:D
caution huge map
Spoiler:
and please rate this at least
Old April 20th, 2011, 06:55 AM
SuperTurboKnight
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post
i think this mapp is really good , it apeals and have a nice style there is nothing that i would say that it's bad.
as the poster above mentioned that you will see at the top right the border error no you won;t see it because you can't actually go there its blocked but i lovw this map its a not so big and an good looking map really
10/10 from me:D
here is my map the second atempt to map an city and i think it turned good out well but it can be just me thinking this:D
caution huge map
Spoiler:
and please rate this at least
I think this map deserves a 10/10 because its a simple easy town,not hard for many.Also i liked how this town is on the top of a mountain and how the gym is at the bottom.Now the only thing i didn't like is that between the houses there is alot of dpace so add a plant or two.
Old April 20th, 2011, 08:23 PM
SuperTurboKnight
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Now for my map :D
It's in Ruby
Spoiler:

It's a cave with a small ice puzzle in it. Not currently in a hack, but I might use it.
I like this cave it is simple but not to simple.The ice floor gives ther player an easy challenge.I will give you a 10/10 Keep up the good work.
Old April 21st, 2011, 08:26 AM
~Anbuja
Let's Keep It Simple

Send a message via Skype™ to ~Anbuja
Quote:

it's a really good map it have it own style and flair i don;t think i am seeing some tile errors or something andit seem to have an good playability for the player i give it an 10/10:D
now my map:
credits alistair/Tb pro/and elite charizard
its a forest:D
Spoiler:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links